gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:33:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 445
Total: 445

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207216 times)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #560 on: March 18, 2010, 02:26:28 PM »

Sooooo....ladies! You buncha sweet wunnerful gals!

Today we picked up grandma and took her home. Then we came back to our house and then UPS delivered to us the most adorable Minnie Mouse ever!

Your timing could not have been better. To see my momma smile after the day she's had, I cannot tell you how much that means to me! She really really needed that!

I absolutely LOVE you girls with all of my heart. Huggles Huggles

THANK YOU.
Thank You for making my momma, and me, smile on a day we did not think we could.

Big Hug!  Big Hug!

Kimmie, you made me cry.  Huggles   Somebody up above must have orchestrated the delivery at just the right time. 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #561 on: March 18, 2010, 02:35:07 PM »

Today we picked up grandma and took her home. Then we came back to our house and then UPS delivered to us the most adorable Minnie Mouse ever!

Your timing could not have been better. To see my momma smile after the day she's had, I cannot tell you how much that means to me! She really really needed that!

THANK YOU.
Thank You for making my momma, and me, smile on a day we did not think we could.

Big Hug!  Big Hug!

Well, that just made me cry Kimmy Huggles I hope you, Joey and Betty know how much you are loved :heartburst

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #562 on: March 18, 2010, 02:49:18 PM »

Huggles      Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #563 on: March 18, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »

KIM just read your post and you made me cry too.  I am so glad and so happy we were there for you today.  Yep the timing was perfect.  Our Karen found Minnie for us and I thank her for getting her all put together for you.   Yes you are such an important part of our family and loved so much.   Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #564 on: March 18, 2010, 03:33:30 PM »

THANK YOU.

Big Hug!  Big Hug!

Kim - We can't even imagine this site without you here.   Huggles 
I got all tearie eyed too after reading your post and I agree with Becky.  The timing couldn't have been better. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #565 on: March 18, 2010, 03:58:47 PM »

Awwww, Kim, that made me all teary-eyed too. We are family with all that entails - good and bad, happy and sad!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #566 on: March 18, 2010, 04:49:04 PM »

Kimmy  - You have such a way with words . No wonder all of us were crying . Karen deserves the credit for getting it there just when you needed it the most. We love you , honey and Joey and Betty. You are all very dear to us.  This is the time that we realize what a wonderful family we have. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #567 on: March 18, 2010, 04:55:16 PM »

EVELYN, when are you making that cake.  Sorry I was so late getting it to you .  Oh my new stove has four burners and a griddle/burner in the middle and the oven is  a convection oven, which means  you can bake three trays of cookies at once.  When we had our restaurant that is how I made all the fresh cookies so fast in the mornings.  Our restaurant was called the "COOKIE JAR CAFE", in fact my son who just visited us from Arizona was the one that put up the money for the restaurant.  Anyway I am more than excited about getting my stove, by, by electric stove, won't miss you when the power is always out here.

KAREN, I am glad you enjoy AI last night.  I am sure it was just me and maybe my age.  I was not a big fan of the Rolling Stones and did not know most of their music. 

SHARON, how is  Uncle Eddy???????

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #568 on: March 18, 2010, 05:32:22 PM »

THANK YOU.

Big Hug!  Big Hug!

KIM - Somehow I lost part of the post I wrote.  Paranoid

Pass the Kleenex!

So very glad that today we were able to make you and your Mom smile!  Huggles

You are like a gift to us all here at the RTM!

Music Music  WE ARE FAMILYEEEEEEEEEEEE  Music Music

May you and your Mom and Joey keep the memory of your Granny alive in your hearts!  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #569 on: March 18, 2010, 05:42:53 PM »

Shirley, Eddy is not good, he is palliative.  My goodness as I was typing this I got a call, my Uncle Eddy has passed away~~God Bless You Eddy Cry!

Pals forever Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #570 on: March 18, 2010, 05:50:35 PM »

Sharon - I'm so sorry for another loss in your family.    I hope he was pain free at the end.  Now he can be with your dad and neither one will have to deal with any health issues.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #571 on: March 18, 2010, 07:32:37 PM »

Oh noooo! Uncle Eddy too!???  What the heck is goin on!!????!!

Sharon...I am so sorry honey. Huggles

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #572 on: March 18, 2010, 07:45:49 PM »

SHARON . . . .   Huggles

How very sad to hear about your Uncle Eddy!

Just know in your heart that you are in our thoughts and in our prayers! Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #573 on: March 18, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »

Thanks everyone, just got back from telling Mom, and my sis will stay there for the night.
He was such a Bon Vivant who loved life Clapping
If this tells you the man he was, I knew all about this too Wink He wants part of his ashes to be reserved.  Many years ago Woody made a contraption that they refer to as a potato gun, you can shoot stuff out of it.  He wants all the family to a big party, requested my egg salad  be served, he left enough to buy wine, and he wants part of him shot into the sky while we cheer, you know I will do it too Wink

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #574 on: March 18, 2010, 08:25:55 PM »

Sorry for your sad news, Sharon. Lick

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #575 on: March 18, 2010, 09:23:34 PM »

Sharon,

Together again!  Woody and Eddy!   I am sorry for your loss but sure that Woody and Eddy are having one heck of a reunion!  Ashes shot out of a gun!  Yes, I'm sure you will do it.   Wink

Big Hug!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #576 on: March 18, 2010, 10:09:29 PM »

Sharon     Huggles     What an honor for you that Uncle Eddy asked you to take care of his special party. Yes, you will do it, and will do it just as he wanted it.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #577 on: March 19, 2010, 03:08:23 AM »

GOOD EARLY MORNING! 

Woke up at 4:00 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I just got  up at 4:15.  Fixed a bagel with strawberry cream cheese and a cup of Twinings Breakfast tea.  I keep trying different things to see what tastes good.

SHARON, I am so very sorry about Uncle Eddy.  All I do know is his last remaining  year  you made him a very happy man.  Always thinking of him, inviting him to lunch or dinner.  You deserve an award for thinking and caring so much for the older person.  Everyone is not like that and I so admire this trait in you.

EVELYN, sure hope you are feeling some better today.  I do worry about  you!  We have been thru a lot together in these almost seven years together.  Don't over do, and do what the doctor says don't want an extra strain put on your heart. 

KIM, hope things are a little better for you this morning.  At least grandma and  Uncle Eddy did not linger and suffer a long time before their passing.  That is a blessing for sure.  My mom was discovered with lung cancer on Thanksgiving day eight years ago  and passed away the last of January so it was a horrible shock but I thank the good lord every day that she did not linger a long time and suffer. 

Hope everyone has a good day today!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #578 on: March 19, 2010, 04:15:57 AM »

Good morning everyone wave Thanks so much for always caring, we are so lucky to have what we have here Huggles
The Keurig and Mrs Tea are brewing, Shirley, any extra bagels and strawberry cream cheese??? sounds good Wink

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #579 on: March 19, 2010, 05:19:37 AM »

OK now THAT is one COOL idea! shootin his ashes outta a potato gun! He's goin out with a bang....now THAT is how ya do it!
 Clapping Clapping

Hey I slept in! shock 

Yesterday we took my granny home Paranoid She wanted so much in the hospital to just go home, so that's where we took her. Made a nice place for her next to her bible, surrounded her with flowers and angel statues, and put Peggy's 2 birthday candles there too!

She is nice & cozy now. Huggles Huggles

I woulda put Minnie Mouse there too...but when I opened the box and pulled her out...my momma swiped her right outta my hands! hypnotic
Momma has her displayed now next to her tiffany lamp. Laughing

MAN this new computer is cool!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx