gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:34:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 405
Total: 405

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207688 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #520 on: March 17, 2010, 01:11:48 PM »

*GIVES GRANDMA AND SHARON CLAYSMO'S* hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic

THAT OUGHT TO KNOCK IT OUT! Laughing

bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #521 on: March 17, 2010, 01:19:44 PM »

Welcome to Philly's friend SUERUE FROM CHEXXXY!  I know we will be glad for any help we can.

I understand that all the pages I've saved won't be available once the site is gone.    

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #522 on: March 17, 2010, 01:22:58 PM »

Welcome to Philly's friend SUERUE FROM CHEXXXY!  I know we will be glad for any help we can.

I understand that all the pages I've saved won't be available once the site is gone.    

We'll figure out another way.  I'm going to pm Michael and ask. Huggles

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #523 on: March 17, 2010, 01:29:15 PM »

Marilyn - What about our pictures in photobucket?  Will they still be there.

As long as you still have them in photobucket, they will remain in photobucket.  I'm doing the first ever RTM thread.  Dunno if I'll do more than that...maybe the last few pages here, but we'll see.  It's more work this way, but at least I know we have the pages.  We have a LOT of pages, gals!!! YIKES!!

Anyway...your pix will remain in photobucket as long as you have them there and are registered with them.

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #524 on: March 17, 2010, 01:43:27 PM »

Hey, Philly...

I think it might work the way you did it.  I just disconnected my internet (unplugged my router) and tried to open one.  It was all white, no pictures, but the posts were there.  Dunno why.  It shouldn't work at all with just links.  Hmm...... (twilight zone music).....

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #525 on: March 17, 2010, 01:46:00 PM »

Hey, Philly...

I think it might work the way you did it.  I just disconnected my internet (unplugged my router) and tried to open one.  It was all white, no pictures, but the posts were there.  Dunno why.  It shouldn't work at all with just links.  Hmm...... (twilight zone music).....

I just Pm'ed Michael to make sure we can do the shortcut version, It will save alot time. and we save more threads that way.

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #526 on: March 17, 2010, 02:05:19 PM »

Philly...I just emailed you one of the pages I did using MS Word....just so you can see how it turns out.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #527 on: March 17, 2010, 02:09:57 PM »

JUST GOT IT.... I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN, VERY CONFUSING.....

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #528 on: March 17, 2010, 02:42:37 PM »

Welcome Suerue. Any friend of Philly's is a friend of ours. I hope you stick around a bit and let us get to know you.
Marilyn, you are so a puter expert, at least pretty darn close to expert. Now Chris, there's a puter genius I'll be he would know what to do and how to do it fast and easy.
Sorry Brenda, just bragging about your son!
I went out shopping today. had to really talk Paul into letting me drive. I had to come home and tell him he was right. I should have let him take me. But it sure felt good to just walk around the stores. I'll bet I spent 2 hours or more just at Burlington Coat Factory. Got myself some really funky, way out there sandal kinda shoes for the cruise. I do love some wild shoes!! Wish I could wear heels and stuff. After I had the implant in my toe I can wear many more kinds of shoes but not HIGH heels. I have so many new clothes I have bought for this darn trip, I could go for 3 weeks and still have stuff left and I'm not done shopping! My sister and I are going Saturday to get our enhanced drivers license, I have to renew mine anyway, and I will bet we will go shopping again too. I do need some jewelry. Sharon, can we come shop at your house?? You carry just the kind of stuff I like.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #529 on: March 17, 2010, 03:06:33 PM »

KAREN, what a shame that the petition didnt work to get Alex back on AI.  I kept waiting for them to announce it last night.  Laughing   I was not impressed with any one really last night, if fact when some of them were singing I was switching channels so i didn't have to listen to them.  I wish they would stop building Big Mike  up like they are doing, they are just making it harder for him when he falls and I am sure he will.  He just doesn't look like he belongs with the others. 

MARY, good for you getting out.  As long as you weren' putting  yourself into harms way I am sure it felt wonderful to get out.  I just finished eating dinner and I was a pig.  I wonder why I eat so much, I am like a bottomless pit lately.  I had a wonderful flat cut of corn beef, some new fresh carrots,  Yukon Gold potatoes and cabbage I had it cooking all day in the crock pot and made a wonderful Irish Soda bread.  I will make grilled ruebens tomorrow for dinner.   How long will you be on the cruise.  Just heard of another cruise ship coming back to port with 400 sick passengers.  I said it was the third time this has happened on this ship.  What cruise line are you sailing on??????

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #530 on: March 17, 2010, 03:51:18 PM »

Norwegian Cruise Line. The cruise is a week, and we are staying in Seattle for 4 extra days. We figured we were going to be there we might as well see some of it. That is where the port is, the starting point for the cruise.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #531 on: March 17, 2010, 04:39:08 PM »

I do need some jewelry. Sharon, can we come shop at your house?? You carry just the kind of stuff I like.

Oh how I wish you could Wink I have some amazing stuff right now  

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #532 on: March 17, 2010, 05:13:21 PM »

Mary - My son went to Seattle once and he said it was beautiful. He loved it there, so I know you will enjoy that part of the cruise.

Shirley - Sent you a PM.

Wish Alex were back on AI too. Don't think anyone is really great.

Philly - what a sweetheart - just what I need a claysmos.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #533 on: March 17, 2010, 05:43:38 PM »

Evelyn, the Claysmo sounds good to me right now, too. The stuffed up runny nose and sore throat and plugged ears have found their way here. Of course, babysitting two sick kids just might have had something to do with it. And someday I hope to get to Seattle and Portland and the rain forest between them. Have you been there?

Sure wish Marilyn lived next door to me. After yelling at me for using Norton and all the other protective devices that are on my computer, she could help me straighten out and do it correctly.  blush   Wink  bigsmile  Wish I could help everyone with their saving threads.      All of you who are working so hard to save the Maniacs are a blessing to all of us.  Clapping

Mary, do I hear some spark in your post?  Clapping   Purple Banana  There's nothing more fun than shopping for fun stuff to use in a fun way. And I sure wish we could "shop" Sharon's stuff, too. Other than your trip, hopefully you'll be able to dazzle us at a Clay concert or other get-together SOON. Have to ask...........and I may have already asked.........are you going to Skagway?

Brenda, happy to hear you have work today. Bet your happy fingers were just dancing!!!   Wink   We thoroughly enjoyed Maddey's play yesterday. Those 7-yr-old kids were a stitch. No wonder you enjoy Caity and Emily's shows. Dad laughed and laughed. Our Maddey is quite the dancer; she outdanced everyone. However, she's so skinny her 7 slims were trying to fall down while she was dancing, but she kept going.  lmao

Kim, it's been over five months and I still have so much stuff to get rid of from Mom that I can't believe it. You just have to plug away at it.  Huggles   You ARE going to share the drawing when you finish it, right? That was such a beautiful photo you shared. Does Joey have to wait until May 5 to know which schools have offered him admittance?

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone with or without green blood flowing through your veins.

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #534 on: March 17, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »

Becky - I haven't been to Seattle but Matt went to Seattle and Portland and he said he wouldn't mind living there. He said it was beautiful.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #535 on: March 17, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »

I don't think everyone here goes to the OCD thread, but I brought this over form there.  It might help explaine some of the problems with the site.

MAY I INQUIRE AS TO 'WHY' A BRAND NEW SITE HAS TO COME ABOUT????

WE WERE HACKED INTO....NOT THE FIRST TIME....IT'S OVER....WHY MOVE....WHY NOT JUST CONTINUE ON AS YOU HAVE BEEN SINCE THIS LAST HACK JOB.....CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN????

Because our site was hacked by a terrorist group who used it to phish (falsely gain username, password, account information) for paypal, possibly to use it to fund their terrorism projects. Once we were hacked by them red flags went up with many internet providers, websites, etc. They blocked access to our site for their users --this means people cannot access our site. Our site is running smoothly because the hackers didn't do anything to the public side of our site, only used our resources and information to illegally gain information from others.

We do not want to be associated with any terrorist organization and we don't want access to our site to be blocked. We have to move to different servers and a different format to break this chain.

Hacking does not always cause chaos that is visible.

Hope this helps.  See you tomorrow.    Huggles

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #536 on: March 18, 2010, 04:01:24 AM »

Mornin! wave

Guess we have a few days left here....maybe....?

I'm pickin up the new puter this mornin...but might not get it up & running til later tonight (when Joey comes to help me) Hopefully I'll be back on tonight if I can get it figured out.

Also have to go pick up granny today & take her home. sad

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #537 on: March 18, 2010, 04:19:51 AM »

Mornin! wave

Guess we have a few days left here....maybe....?

I'm pickin up the new puter this mornin...but might not get it up & running til later tonight (when Joey comes to help me) Hopefully I'll be back on tonight if I can get it figured out.

Also have to go pick up granny today & take her home. sad

Kimmy, please try not to be offline too long so you know where we is Huggles
Make sure you drive safe home with Minnie Mouse, she's precious cargo Huggles
Keurig and Mrs. Tea are brewing we are supposed to have a record warm day today, warmest since 1965 when I was a child Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #538 on: March 18, 2010, 04:34:20 AM »

Becky, we all need a Marilyn beside us, let's clone her bigsmile she helped me too this week by pm, she's a smart cookie Wink

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #539 on: March 18, 2010, 04:59:57 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

MARY, you will love Seattle, lots of great seafood!  Make sure you go to the Pike's Place fish place where you buy fresh seafood and they throw it around in the air for you.   Laughing

I think when we move this time we will lose more people just my thoughts on moving!!!!

Watched AI last night and was a little disgusted.  I don't like the idea where they can save one of the contestants voted off.  Here this poor person is told they got the lowest votes and they are expected to sing while these judges all have their heads together talking and yacking if they should keep them or not.  How barbaric is that.  I was never a fan of Layce's.  Thought she was a pretty girl but never liked her voice so I was not disappointed to see her gone. Just not into AI this year, no one really grabs me after Alex left.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx