gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:15:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 451
Total: 451

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207699 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #460 on: March 16, 2010, 10:11:18 AM »

SHARON, so very sorry to hear about Uncle Eddy.  Will say a prayer that he will get better soon and having lunch with you.

MARY, anxious to hear what the doctor says.  I am off to get myself dressed have a 2:15 doctors appointment if I can get there.  Woke up in horrible pain this morning and in the wheel chair this morning couldn't walk.  My foot is still so swollen and the groin still so sore can't put any weight on it still.  So hubby called the doctor and was shocked they could see me today.  I hate going as they never know what is wrong anyway.  The procedure is to send me for an xray and than that is usually it.  Never shows anything and never knows the cause of the problem.  Oh well.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #461 on: March 16, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »

Sharon, prayers for Uncle Eddy.  Hope he can kick the pneumonia. Huggles

Mary, sure hope they tell you that this pain you are having is normal, and that it takes just a bit longer to start being able to move the arm, and for the lump to go away.  I know next to nothing about this type of surgery or how long it takes to recuperate.    I want GOOD NEWS from you later today!!! Huggles

Shirley, good grief, you poor thing!  Do you think you hurt yourself while sleeping?  Hope the doctors can tell you something this time. Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #462 on: March 16, 2010, 11:03:59 AM »

Shirley - Good luck at the doctors today.  Hope they can make you better without more steriods.  

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #463 on: March 16, 2010, 12:17:41 PM »

Oh, boy  . . .

Sad to read about UNCLE EDDY, MARY, & SHIRLEY!  Praying for some positive news on the medical issues facing each of you.  Just remember, you are never alone  . . . you have dear friends here at the RTM!  Huggles Huggles

Thanks to everyone who is trying to save things from our Claymaniac site!  I am so angry that it has been spoiled! 

We MUST stay connected.  Hope this huge problem can be solved. 

BBL  . . .

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #464 on: March 16, 2010, 12:39:33 PM »

Well I feel stupid. :bangI got to the doctor a little early and guess what My appointment was for 8:15 not 3:15. From now on I will just have to have Paul take care of appointments because I can not see or read my own writing! I am really upset

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #465 on: March 16, 2010, 01:48:23 PM »

Well I feel stupid. :bangI got to the doctor a little early and guess what My appointment was for 8:15 not 3:15. From now on I will just have to have Paul take care of appointments because I can not see or read my own writing! I am really upset

Huggles

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #466 on: March 16, 2010, 02:10:00 PM »

MARY, oh my goodness didn't you get to see a doctor than?  How long will you have to wait to get another appointment,.  My doctors office always calls the day before to remind me of an appointment when one is made ahead of time.

Well my doctor said my foot and leg is caused from either Heart Failure or osteoarthiritis.  Put me on some medicine for inflamation for arithiritis and am to take that for two weeks to see if the swelling and inflammation goes down in the foot and leg.  If not I go back in to see him.  He put me back on morphine and wants me to take that as he says my lungs are worse again and the morphine is a proven pain killer and is suppose to relax the lungs making it easier to breath.  Wrote me a prescription for morphine, Norco and the inflamation meds hopefully that will help the spine and groin when I try and walk.  Went over to xray and just got a call from dr. office saying it showed bone rubbing against bone in the hip area.  That explains the pain there when I try and walk.  So that is what I know right now.  Since I told you all I was headed to the doctors thought I had better tell you what he said.  Wasn't sure you would all be here when I got back.  I keep thinking my goodness what will it be like if I come here and Claymaniacs doesn't exist anymore.

[/color]

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #467 on: March 16, 2010, 03:04:50 PM »

Shirley - Hope we get some warning as to when this site will shut down.

Still have this d=----- cold. Taking antibiotic and will see the dr. tomorrow.

Do any of you watch the tv channel ?  The other day - it had American Idols - where they are now. Very interesting. Lil Round is modeling while waiting for singing opportunities. And it said that Adam will tour Europe and Britain and Chris will be going for concerts in Asia.
Very interesting.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #468 on: March 16, 2010, 03:32:48 PM »

EVELYN, don't know if we will get any warning or not about the site.  I hold my breath everytime I turn the computer on never knowing.  I am glad you are going to the doctor tomorrow, don't want you with pnuemonia.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #469 on: March 16, 2010, 03:42:44 PM »

Shirley, no wonder you have that pain, bone rubbing on bone must really hurt Huggles Mary, are you still able to get another appointment soon??? Tell me you don't have to wait too long!!!
Uncle Eddy has deteriorated from this morning, sad to say. They have given him morphine to relax his lungs also, to help breathe easier, wait Shirley just said that hypnotic Mom wants to see her brother, but I have talked her out of it for now.
Still feeling so sad about the site going down the tubes

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #470 on: March 16, 2010, 04:04:04 PM »

SH ARON, so sorry about  Uncle Eddie, you have made his life so much fun and I am sure he will be up and around in no time.  Tell your mom it is important she rest and take care of herself. seeing you were with her when you were coming down with your cold she sure doesn't need to be around Uncle Eddie either.  I read what you said about the morphine.  My doctor knows how I feel about taking it so glad he was telling me the truth about breathing easier.  He told me he wanted to up my steriods to 30 mg and I said no than he said I must take the morphine than to relax my lungs.  Guess he knew what he was talking about.  Get some rest my sweet after you have a nice bowl of hot soup perhaps.

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #471 on: March 16, 2010, 04:36:16 PM »

Sharon,  Huggles Huggles one for you, one for your mom.
Shirley, pain management is very important to your health in general. My cardiologist is the one who talked me into finally taking the heavy pain meds. Hen sai the pain put too much stress on my heart. Really makes sense if you think about it.
I can not get another appointment until March 29 my doctor will be out of town, but I did find out that the throat thing is normal and the arm pain too. It is caused by the swelling. It might take a long time for the swelling to go down . The swelling is also causing pressure on my spinal corn, hence the arm pain. At least I feel better knowing that much. I guess I just have to be more patient. Something I am not good at.
Found out today that my SIL has to have the very same surgery, except his will be c3-c4 and mine was c5-c7 and the are using a prosthetic for him and used cadaver bone for me. I told him we will have matching necks. He is scared to death! Poor guy. This is from the car accident way back in April. He has been going to PT since then and it made it worse, his lumbar spine is much worse too.
I kinda think we will get some sort of warning when this mansion has to close. I am ok as long as we can still get together here online! My memories are stored away in my heart. Good thing they aren't in my mind because I would just lose them. lmao lmao

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #472 on: March 16, 2010, 06:15:02 PM »

Is anyone trying to save any of the past threads here?  Not sure if I can do it.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #473 on: March 16, 2010, 06:25:01 PM »

I did just saved the first page of the first thread I go a long way to go.

Here's a short cut from Lindsey (wvclayfan)

Even though I know a lot of you have been saving things. I found a way that might make it easier than copying and pasting into Word. In your Browser, Click File -->Save Page As --> Select Web Page, HTML Only. What this does is save a copy of the page onto your computer. It'll look like the site when you open the file, but it's not "live." You'll still need to save each page separately, but it's not as cumbersome.

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #474 on: March 16, 2010, 06:26:58 PM »

I have printed out a copy the calendar (for birthdays) and I copied my profile (for my starting date, etc.) and my buddy list (just because I wanted to)   

Thanks Philly, not sure if I can do it, not to much room on this computer (3 people use it), but I can try.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #475 on: March 16, 2010, 06:50:58 PM »

Well, I'm in the process of saving our 1st Red Thong thread we have.  I know I won't be able to save any more threads, if someone can save any of the others?

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #476 on: March 16, 2010, 07:01:49 PM »

PEGGY, I'M UP TO PAGE 8  OF THE FIRST RTM. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #477 on: March 16, 2010, 07:06:30 PM »

PEGGY, I'M UP TO PAGE 8  OF THE FIRST RTM. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

I've saves 18 pages so far.  Can you start on thread #2?

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #478 on: March 16, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

OKAY ...

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #479 on: March 16, 2010, 07:11:15 PM »

Thanks Philly.  I know we can't save all of them.  Wonder if we should save a party or something?
Were you able to save the BLP threads?

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx