gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:45:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 249
Total: 249

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207747 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2010, 01:46:17 PM »

Anybody wanna come for stir fry tonight bigsmile chicken and lots of veggies Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »

Anybody wanna come for stir fry tonight bigsmile chicken and lots of veggies Wink

Do I need a reservation???? bigsmile  Love stir fry! Come to think of it . . . I LOVE FOOD . . AND GOOD COMPANY!   Huggles Huggles

Ohhh . . . I'll have to decline for tonight . . . I'm getting ready to go to the Hospital Family Fun Night at the Community Fitness Center.  The place is reserved for just the hospital staff and their families and fitness center staff and their families.  Snack foods (supper) and we can swim, use the fitness equipment, racquetball or go on the walking track!  I know for sure that I'll eat and then I plan to use some of the "gentle" equipment.  Smile

MARY - Hope your pain meds kick in soon!  Huggles

KIMMY - Your Granny seems to be comfortable.  Hugs for her AND for you and Betty!  Huggles Huggles

My daughter and some of my coworkers use their crock pots a lot!  Nice to come home and have supper all cooked and ready to eat! 

SHIRLEY -  I know you enjoy your crockpot recipes  . . . and good food!  Huggles  Will you see Preston this weekend??

KAREN - You have such a good memory about concerts and trips and long drives.  Looking forward hopefully for some more concert news for this summer! 

BRENDA -  I did the same thing you did . . . . woke up early , but stayed in bed and caught a few more ZZZZ's!  Glad your surgery is scheduled.  Positive vibes sent your way!  Huggles

PEGGY - Does hubby still do a lot of the cooking at your house?  Does it seem different being home these past months?  Loved the picture of your last puzzle. Clapping

JAN!  Nice to hear from you.  Stop in anytime.  Enjoy the Brahm's concert with your son!!

MARILYN - Getting ready for another special Sunday with your precious ones??  Derek spent some time over here this afternoon.  I talked him into going shopping with me.  He ended up with a new book and some donut holes!  Smile   They grow too fast.

SOULSISTAH - Happy 21st birthday! 

BECKY - If I remember . . . . aren't you actually spending a few days at home???  Hope Dad is feeling better.  Your life sure has been unpredictable . . . when it comes to where you land!  Wink

EVELYN - Are you still doing a lot of reading??  Do you have your plans all set for your Florida vacation?? Huggles

Has anyone seen BETH or CAROLYN???  nixweiss

MEEEEEEEEEEEEESAAAAAAAAAAA!  Hope you are off of work all week and are enjoying all of the wedding excitement! Huggles

Off to the Fitness Center for the hospital fun night! 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2010, 05:43:38 PM »

Have fun tonight Barbara, take a raincheck on the stirfry Wink Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »

Good morning Karen wave Yup the quote emoties are right here just above one of the birthday cakes I think Laughing speaking of cake, the lemon zest in the yellow cake tickles my fancy . Ahhh your Justin is such a sweetie, just like Ann talks about her 'lil Kev Huggles
Karen, how close are you to Chautauqua NY??

Chautagua was a hoot!!!!!  That's when we saw Marilyn in action. Don't get in her way when she's after good seats at a Clay concert.  Clapping  We stood in line for over FOUR HOURS that day, just so we could charge in and get good seats. Interesting place in beautiful country.

Sharon, thanks for explaining "unplugged" to Kim for me.  lmao

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2010, 06:36:15 PM »

Stir fry...................is awesome. You can choose your own favorites or experiment. Yummy.

Barb, fun with Derek!!! Were the donut holes from Tim Horton's?  Nope, not been home yet; probably next Tuesday and Wednesday to get my Quicken and taxes done. Crossing my fingers.

From Barb's post, it looks like I missed reading a whole page. Back to catch up............

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2010, 06:53:02 PM »

Sharon, thanks for explaining "unplugged" to Kim for me.  lmao

Wink

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2010, 07:09:41 PM »

Yup, missed a page, and everyone had already discussed the upper NY trip. Fun times.  Purple Banana   Purple Banana   Purple Banana
Brenda, sounds good to me. I'll find someone to stay with Dad if I have to no matter where the concerts are. As for Ruben, his music didn't do anything for me, but he and Clay are fun together. And there a lot of BIG names out there who are having trouble sustaining solo tours.

Mary, he sure did come close, didn't he? I remember being shocked that he really IS so tall, and so much better looking up close and personal. Good memories. Looking forward to more of the same and without you being so uncomfortable (to put it mildly).

And Marilyn was right about the Holiday Inn. It was really nice, especially after the place we stayed at in Canandaiga the night before.

Kim, glad you and Betty could get away today without feeling guilt. You need to get fresh air and relax if you can.

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2010, 07:15:36 PM »

Where's Beth?  blink

pick me I'm right here!

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2010, 07:46:07 PM »

Okay...I'm confused with Chautauqua and Canandaigua...   The place where we had to run for tix was .. where?  If Canandaigua was where we ALL went, those were assigned seats..no running.  We had GREAT seats but missed the first half.  So...which place IS it?   nixweiss

If you're looking for a REALLY touching song by Crystal, try this one: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WClBXSrBUk&feature=related

It's an original song and it looks like she's breast feeding a baby there...(?), but it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  She's sort of like a reincarnation of Eva Cassidy.  If you haven't heard any of her music, let me know and I'll send you an mp3...guarantee you'll love it.

Had fun with my little grandbabies today.  They SO fill my heart with joy and love!

(Just looked up both places.  Canandaigua is assigned seating and Chautauqua was the running place)

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2010, 04:30:32 AM »

Johanna in CM thread gets the credit for finding this Clapping I just had to share it here~~for fans of Crystal Bowersox~~~Farmer's Daughter is just amazing!! Clapping scroll down to the links under the picture

CRYSTAL

icon_eek icon_eek Jaw drop! eek! bigeyes blink

Uhhhmmm guess if you want to still see Crystal you have to scroll a little further today past Adam during a mardi gras celebration in Sydney singing FYE Paranoid  icon_eek Boy watch your eyes this early, there's something that could poke them out
Too early for that~~~need a coffee Laughing

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2010, 04:40:26 AM »

wave Mornin!

Slept right past the crack today! icon_eek

Joey's comin this afternoon to do some homework. I won't let him go see granny. He visited her in the hospital last week...that's how I want him to remember seeing her...she was watchin AI and bitchin that the boys weren't very good this year. Laughing It was right after she got "unplugged" so she was feelin ok.

The kid's got enough on his plate. Know it sounds bad to not let him go...but she won't know him anyway, and it'll just upset him seein her like that. Paranoid

Sooo they SAY it's goin to be 70 today!

But they also say it won't last.  gonna rain & get cold again.
So much for Spring Break here.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2010, 04:41:43 AM »

I'll just wait here til Kimmy sees that Adam vid Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2010, 04:48:45 AM »

Popcorn!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2010, 04:51:20 AM »

Can't see it Shar.... Cry!  Cry!  computer actin up.

Save it for me for when I ever get a new puter!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2010, 04:51:46 AM »

Well it sounds like the 4 Muskateers may be going to NY to a concert Mary you get better so you can go in no pain, B, you gotta be well too Glad you guys are entertaining the idea Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2010, 04:52:37 AM »

Can't see it Shar.... Cry!  Cry!  computer actin up.

Save it for me for when I ever get a new puter!

Crap

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2010, 05:32:01 AM »

Well, I wonder if Shirley can get on this morning Huggles Morning Shirley, how's my girl this morning wave

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2010, 05:54:29 AM »

MORNING LADIES!!!!!!!

SHARON, just over at the OCD to have breakfast with  you all.  Always have to see what my friends Frankie and Prissy and Glory  are up to.  Love those gals.  Can not believe my luck but sunshine again today.  I saw where it will get to be in the 50's next week.  UNHEARD of here in northern Michigan this time of year. Hope you have a great day today my friend.

MARY, thinking of you today.  I am  hoping your pain will get less every day.  I know how tired you are of waking up and going to sleep with pain.   Hope you are getting the wonderful sunshine I am getting this morning.

KIM, I understand what you are saying about Joey and your grandma.  That is how I felt about my children and my mother.  Did not want them to see her or remember her like she was when she passed away.  I think maybe they understand now why I discouraged them from coming to see her at the end.  You are a good and kind person and I loves ya KIM!!  Huggles

BARB, sounds like you are busy as usual .  That is great you have your work and social and family life.  Keeps you busy and active which adds up to being HAPPY!!!   Huggles

BRENDA and MARILYN,  Huggles thinking of you both and have a good Sunday.  Glad you got to see the kids yesterday Marilyn.  To bad it is once a week only. DYLAN's mom is crazy not to take advantage of a wonderful grandma like  you . 

BECKY, I thought you home also doing your taxes.  Don't know how you are doing it all.  Now are you living at your dad's or at your new condo you bought????????????????? 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2010, 06:47:05 AM »

Sharon - The boys are all involoved. Jonathan and Dylan are ushering, Braeden and Camden will help Payten down the aisle ... he's the ring bearer. Cierra (Joe's niece) is my flower girl and Joe's nephew Brent is a groomsman. My matron of honor is my sister and his sister Dawn and my cousin Stephanie are bridesmaids. His best man is his best friend Mike and my brother in law Lloyd is the other groomsman. We have a lot to do in less than a week! I'll keep you all updated.

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2010, 06:53:47 AM »

Good morning, all!  Hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful sunny day...AGAIN! 

There was an Adam video???  Where?  And...now I'm REALLY confused about the Clay concert coming up.  Is it in Canandaigua or Chautauqua?  (I just love type those finger-tangling names... Laughing )

Wish I was going to see my grandbabies again today.   j_sad1  We took them outside to play yesterday and they had SO much fun.  Hope they get to play out again today since it's so beautiful and they need the vitamin D!!!

Anyway...gonna go roust up something for breakfast.  TTYL!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx