gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:13:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 427
Total: 427

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207210 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: March 03, 2010, 09:08:32 PM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #47

How the RTM got started:

posted by Pamela on August 26, 2005, 09:42:33 PM
Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.    blush

...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!? I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

A lovely reminder of the MI Diesels! 

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 02:56:59 AM »

Morning all wave I'm out the door, coffee and tea are brewing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 05:12:02 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 05:34:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!  Well I see we have moved during the night, good thing I had my suitcase already packed. 

EVELYN, got my blood tests results back yesterday.  The nurse called me about 4:30 and said all was well.  That is good news as the uremic acid is now under control so it must be something else that is keeping my foot swollen.  How are you feeling?  Did Matt make a good profit on his spaghetti lunch with all the desserts?  The cost of food is so high it is hard to be able to charge enough to come out on top.  I know most people think restaurants can get the food supplies a lot cheaper but they can't.   

SHARON, happy sales to you lady!!!!  Hope you make tons of money  today .  Guess what the sun is shinning again !!!!!!!!!  bigsmile  Didn't sleep well at all as I couldn't sleep on my side after hurting that rib on the left side.  What a huge mess I am.

PEGGY, that puzzle you just finished would have drove me nuts!!  How strange it looks, like someone was on drugs.  Laughing

KAREN, what are you up to today?  Did you get all your tax stuff done?  I bought a lot of easy things for supper since I am not  up to cooking.  TOday it is going to be my favorite thing, hot dogs in a bun with sauerkraut and home fried potatoes.  Not really healthy eating but who cares any more I love it.  bigsmile

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:27:49 AM »

*Philly brings breakfest of cinnamon raisin buns with vanilla frosting. Piping hot Irish Oatmeal,  Fresh Fruit cups.*
So you guys need some extra sugar? bigsmile

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 06:59:16 AM »

Good morning everyone   Huggles

I brought over a picture for our new house.  What a great tour that was. 

Wonder if he will do a tour for this CD.  Has anyone heard anything on it yet?   nixweiss

Wonder where Kim is.  I hope granny is adjusting OK. 

Shirley - So good to hear that your blood work is good.   Clapping

Mary is supposed to be coming home today!   

Karen - How is Lucy doing today?  Still a little groggy?

I know I was going to respond to other posts, but I can't remember what I was going to say.   blush  I can't check the last posts below (new house). 

I have to run soon, have a dental cleaning today.   bigsmile  (I had to cancel my last one because I was in and out of the hospital at the wrong times.)

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 08:11:28 AM »

Hi Shirley, today I'm still working on tax stuff and laundry.  I don't do well with interruptions, and this has been one of "those weeks" where I can't seem to concentrate. Paranoid 
Hopefully I can get the stuff to the accountant tomorrow.
    Hot dogs instead of brats or metts?  I like a good brat with sauerkraut; not sure about regular hot dogs.  Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying some of your favorite foods!
Haven't had one of these in probably 20 years, but my dad got me hooked on crunchy peanut butter and catsup on hotdogs!  I don't eat hot dogs anymore; they don't seem to agree with me, and my health-conscious husband talked me out of buying them, long ago. icon_rolleyes

Peggy, Lucy is back to normal except for her punk haircut right now!  They shaved about half of her right side.  Her "hairdo" reminds me of Rihanna's new do!  Laughing  I can tell the stitches bother her tho.

Hey I heard from Kim, told me all the problems she is having with her computer.  She can still email and get on Facebook using her mom's ID (for now) but she's worried she'll lose that, too.

She got a big message saying Internet Explorer was infected and and in order to get online, she  was to purchase XP Protection for 49.95.  She tried to ignore, then it would kick her off the internet.  She even tried Firefox; same thing.  Now the computer is all messed up, can't even get into her Norton to try to get it cleaned up.   She said it may be awhile before she can get back online.  sad

Hope Jermaine leaves tonight on Idol, I don't seem to enjoy him at all.

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 10:15:36 AM »

PHILLY,  you are so good to us.  I am going to have to try that Scotch Oatmeal my son has a variety of it and says he loves it.  In the meantime I will try some of those rolls with the icing.   bigsmile Laughing Smile

KAREN, I only buy the Hebrew National all beef hotdogs as I do believe those are safe to eat and no junk in them.  Hubby likes hot dogs sometimes.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 10:28:09 AM »

PHILLY,  you are so good to us.  I am going to have to try that Scotch Oatmeal my son has a variety of it and says he loves it.  In the meantime I will try some of those rolls with the icing.   bigsmile Laughing Smile

KAREN, I only buy the Hebrew National all beef hotdogs as I do believe those are safe to eat and no junk in them.  Hubby likes hot dogs sometimes.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 10:33:20 AM »

Sorry PHILLY my gal I should have said Irish oatmeal, by the way my son Scott Patrick was born on St. Patrick's day.  My son Mark was born of Feb 14th, Valentines Day and until March 17  rolls around , Scott and Mark are the same age.  That is what you call having your kids close.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 11:36:57 AM »

Sorry PHILLY my gal I should have said Irish oatmeal, by the way my son Scott Patrick was born on St. Patrick's day.  My son Mark was born of Feb 14th, Valentines Day and until March 17  rolls around , Scott and Mark are the same age.  That is what you call having your kids close.

Oh, so you had Irish twins...

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 01:19:59 PM »

Shirley - Wow - you did have your children close.  You asked about the catering job. Yes, Matt did make a profit. It was a very successful event and I wish we had more of them.  Remember I said someone wanted to buy a cake and I didn't know what to charge. well, Sharon will love this. They had the best white wine at the function and I had no idea where they got it, so I made a trade. A cake for bottle of that white wine. He said he'd bring two bottles to me. Sounds good to me!!!!!

Hey, Philly, me girl, thanks for the rolls. Your such a sweet granddaughter!!!!!!

Mary - Hope you getting better and better every day.

Kim - Please fix the computer fast. I miss my laugh for the day. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 01:25:59 PM »

I didn't have to go out and babysit today, so I wanted to stop in and see if Mary had a chance to stop by.  Hope you are doing better.   Huggles

ShirleyHuggles

EvelynHuggles  So glad Matt's job was a sucess.   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 02:07:29 PM »

Hi RTM Peeps!  wave

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing!!

Hope this is a good day for everybody!  Huggles Huggles   Sorry that KIM is having computer troubles.  doh  Hope MARY was able to leave the hospital today.

Going to have a quick sandwich at Subway and then off to the High School Boy's Basketball tournament game with Nancy.  My SIL, Mike, announces and Lexie is a cheerleader.  I have a sinking feeling that the team's season will end with tonight's game.  We are playing a school from a bigger division and  it is "crunch time".  If you lose . . . . you are done! 

I'm going to tape the IDOL results show.  YIPES!  The talent is very sparse this season so far.  Paranoid   Of course, that may just be my humble opinion.  Seems like even the couple of "good ones" are not all that spectacular. 

Enjoy the evening, everyone!  Stay safe! Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 02:40:34 PM »

wave   

Quick run through to see what/how everyone is doing. I usually get online when Dad's sleeping, but then don't get much sleep and is catching up with me. Soooo, here I am now.

Karen, interruptions when trying to concentrate are    I've been trying to do Dad's taxes without tax help and first it's the visiting nurse, than the physical therapist, then the hospital calling about his Saturday MRI, and when that's not happening, the tv volume is on 45. I already screwed my DD brother's year-end report with the government and didn't realize it until after it was in the mail.

Jim is here to bring me some lovin' and laughs for a couple days.  Clapping  He also has been assembling Mom's coin collection which I've found all over the place and pricing it. Today he went to the coin dealer and made Dad happy with $$$ he can spend.  lmao  Next week Jim's going to stay a couple days with Dad so I can go home and try to get our taxes done. Haven't been able to do anything on my Quicken for over a month now and that scares me after spending all kinds of $$$ during that time. Guess I need to get a new Quicken that will work on my laptop and desktop both.

Barb, enjoy the game tonight!

Shirley, sounds like you're feeling a little better. You're not trying to fool us are you?  Huggles  My closest babies were 3/11/73 and 4/10/74. The others were 2/23/61 and 10/20/66. 

Evelyn, sounds like you made a good trade!!!!!!!!!!   Clapping

Hope Mary was able to go home today and is doing really well. Bet Paul is pampering her.  Wink

It's 40 degrees here. Still piles of snow taller than me, but there is grass showing now.

wave

Oops, Sharon hope your selling day is another good one.

Karen, did Kim say how Granny is doing? Is she in a nursing home or the hospital?

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 03:08:21 PM »

Shirley, I'll have to look around and see if we have Hebrew National brand hotdogs around here.  Sometimes I'd like to have one.  I think I'd go nuts with them since it's been so long.  Let's see, I'd have one Dad's way (peanut butter); I'd have one cooked over the fire with butter and mustard, then I'd have one with coney sauce.  Oh yeah, and one with catsup and  mom's homemade relish she makes with green tomatoes.

Becky, sounds like you have a LOT more distractions than I do! doh Laughing  Hope you can get them all done soon so you can relax and breathe a sigh of relief!  Glad Jim is there now! 

Kim didn't mention Granny at all.  I'll ask her on Facebook and let you know!

Barbara, I agree with you about Idol this year.  No standout like Adam, but then I knew this season couldn't possibly live up to last season!  I'm still enjoying the show, though!
Yes!

Evelyn, good deal!! Clapping  How many cakes does he want?  He might be able to keep  you supplied with wine for a year! Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 03:15:31 PM »

I'm home, got the van partially unloaded, and have some homemade soup warming from my neighbour Huggles Had a much better day of sales today Clapping Philly, thanks for bringing the hungry mob breakfast Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »

Remember I said someone wanted to buy a cake and I didn't know what to charge. well, Sharon will love this. They had the best white wine at the function and I had no idea where they got it, so I made a trade. A cake for bottle of that white wine. He said he'd bring two bottles to me. Sounds good to me!!!!!

Evelyn, love it Laughing booze

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 03:24:27 PM »

Any news from Mary????

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 03:35:32 PM »

Needing some decorations of our favorite men

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx