gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:14:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 436
Total: 436

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome to the American Idol Forum  (Read 5062 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: March 20, 2004, 12:21:53 PM »

American Idol - love it?  Hate it? Whatever your feelings, we are grateful that it brought us Clay!  This forum is for your reviews, recaps and discussion of American Idol past and present.  Any articles about American Idol in general, the judges, and other past and present participants - such as Kim, Kelly, Ruben, Justin, and the current crop as well - should be posted here.  

Your moderator is aikenseeker.  

As a moderator, her goal is to provide content for your discussions, to make sure everyone always feels welcome here and that the links are working and up to date, and to help answer any questions or solve any problems you may encounter here.

Our forums are only as good as you make them.  Your contributions are, as always, greatly appreciated and enjoyed!

If you need help with anything in this forum, feel free to send aikenseeker or any moderator a PM.  As many of you already know, she is an active fan and her contributions here are and will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you aikenseeker and welcome to all AI fans!
screaminrrieman
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 12:46:39 PM »

I read this morning in Parents magazine where a child and his mom were in the car singing away and when the song ended, the child said to his mom, wow, you should go on American Idol . The mom feeling proud says wow,  the kid then says, that were all of the people go who can't sing very good.  True Story !!!
I know we all know it's not true but........ ???
claysheart4ever
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 08:08:03 AM »

i love AMERICAN IDOL for brining attention to clay......because i mean if Diane beuble hadent convinced clay to go than where would he be? so i think that along with thanking AI i think we should be thanking Diane Beuble for her persistedness b/c clay didnt want to go out forAI she convinced him!

ROCK ON DIANE BEUBLE!

*hi mikey B!*
may
Claynewbie

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 10:54:26 AM »

I enjoy watching American Idol, but the show hasn't been the same since Clay left. Clay Aiken is one of the
reasons I started watching the show. I never really had a favorite singer that I liked alot until Clay
came along. If it wasn't for the show then Clay would not be famous as he is now. wave

Clay Aiken is my Favorite Idol.
Keep up the good work Clay.
 Your Claymates Love You!!!!!
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 10:37:06 AM »

I JUST ABSOULTLY LOVE AMERICAN IDOL

BIG FAN OF THE SHOW SINCE SEASON 2 WHEN RALEIGH'S OWN CLAY AIKEN  library clay PERFORMED .

NOT A BIG FAN WITH THE OTHER SEASONS.

ALYSE

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 05:13:29 AM »

AMERICAN IDOL ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!

ALYSE

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx