gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:20:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 137  (Read 231713 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 02:37:09 PM »

Frankie,
                   Sounds like a great trip. I have fallen in love with that hotel, I love old hotels
                  full of antiques. I think it"s time for you and Skip to get away.

I"m sure Uncle Kenneth will take good care of Jack and Tuffy.

Shirl really seems happy where she is, it has been the best thing she could
                     have done.

It would be nice to hear where Skip was in England. I was stationed
                          at Scampton and Waddington Air Base in Lincolnshire.

Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 02:42:48 PM »

Prissy,
                   I have been spending less time on the computer and it seems to have
                    helped my back. It is always bad when I get out of bed in the mornings.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sharon,

I"m sorry your sales were so poor. do you think its because of the economy??

Thanks for the tea.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 02:50:44 PM »

JAN,

I"m not sure that we are in Florida, I can't ever remember cold weather lasting so long.

I  should like to know the name of the medicine that has helped you so much.

Watching Idol is like pulling teeth. So slow and boring. I have"nt got excited about
                      anybody yet. Cara just gets on my nerves. If things don"t get better I can see The
                      show really fading away.

Your purse sounds very chic and you deserve it.

Betty
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 04:08:07 PM »

Betty, women are fickle shoppers too, one minute they love you and your things the next they find somewhere else they like to shop Laughing I've been doing this 21 years and it never changes Laughing It is also the time of year and economy no doubt.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »

Prissy, are you back from the Dr. yet??? Thanks for posting the pictures of the birthday girl Clapping what a classy group of women Wink
I have to add that the enlarged picture of the popover looks like a small chicken Laughing bigsmile
Frankie, glad you found enough to wear, always tough when you are the midst of weight loss, seems I'm always between sizes no matter what I weigh Laughing Have a wonderful time away Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 05:22:57 PM »

Good Evening!

I am back from the massage which was wonderful, really felt good, and she did work a lot on my back including the lower back.  Unfortunately, I still have that same pain in my lower left back, so, tomorrow, I may call my doctor and see about getting some physical therapy!

Sharon,
Small chicken!   lmao  The popovers are huge and about 7 or 8 inches long!  Of course, they have a lot of air inside of them, but they are delicious with the strawberry butter!!  (Did I mention we each had two popovers?   Except JoAnn probably didn't!)

Pepe,
It was so frustrating to get off that massage table and still feel that same twinge in my lower left back!!  Oh, well!  I will try something else.  I hope you had a good day today!

Frankie,
The massage felt really good, but as I said, I still have that pain.  Skip said it might still have a positive effect on my back!   Food sounds good on your trip.  I love it when meals are included and you don't have to "scramble" to find a place to eat.  When I book us a hotel or motel, I always try to find one that serves breakfast!!

Betty,
I am trying to limit my time on the computer, too, but of course, I have to check in and see what's happening with everyone!

I did not take a pain pill this afternoon so I could "feel my pain" at the massage place, but I did take one a short while ago. The masseuse did say to drink plenty of water with the pain pill and just in general!

I need to do laundry and then I like to watch PROJECT RUNWAY!  Jan, I think you and Frankie  are fans of that show, too.

Have a lovely evening!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 07:33:38 PM »

wave

Prissy - sorry the massage did not help your back much - hope some therapy will help.

Betty, Prissy, and everyone else - I have just recorded most shows I do watch this week, because I have enjoyed the Olympics so much. I will catch up on all of the shows next week (I finally watched all of Project Runway except for tonight's show one day last week!). I have all of Idol taped, too, but from what I have heard all of you say, I might not bother to watch it. I will be happy to have The Biggest Loser back next week. I am really motivated to walk as I watch that show!  Laughing

I forgot - we had a happy call from Cameron tonight - he made the golf team at school! It is good to hear a child or grandchild so happy.

Take very good care of each other this weekend - I will be thinking about you! See you either late Sunday or Monday.   

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2010, 03:12:48 AM »

Thank you everyone for Mom's Birthday Greetings!  She saw them and it really touched her heart.

Prissy---Thank you for posting the photos.  She also enjoyed those too.  We both hope that your back will be better today.

Shirley-- wave Hope you have a good day today.  We're going to Mom's COPD meeting Wednesday.  If the ever have any handouts, we will get you some.  Haven't had any in a long while though.

Fankie--Have fun on your trip.  I think you will find lots of things to do from looking at the hotel picture and your description of the place you're going to.

I WILL BE MOTIVATED TO DO THE BATHROOM WALLS TODAY.  NO EXCUSES!   bigsmile

SHARON---- wave I have an extra pot of coffee to bring here this morning!  I've been up since 4:00 and it's only 5:00 as I type.  I'm heading for my second cup already.

I'VE BEEN DOING AT LEAST 30 MINUTES A DAY ON MY STAIR STEPPER INSTEAD OF POWER WALKING.  I can count more calories stepping then walking.  For me, 30 minutes of stepping is equal to 360 calories vs. 210 calories for 30 minutes walking.
   My stepper also twists as I do each step.  This works the buttocks with my legs.  I won't be able to use it for awhile after surgery, so I'm enduring the "torture" of it while I can.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2010, 04:07:34 AM »

Morning JoAnn helped myself thanks Huggles Glad the motivation finally kicked in, sometimes it just takes time to feel like it Laughing
Prissy, dang I wanted to hear that your wonderful massage had helped more Huggles glad you at least could relax and enjoy it Wink
I also brought some hot tea and chocolate~~~mini mallows too Wink anyone feel like some warm pumpkin/walnut loaf???? Jan~~~you know there's also a couple cute little chocolate covered donuts waiting Laughing Wink

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 04:46:28 AM »

I HAVE A DOCTORS APPT TODAY REALLY NERVOUS,  PRAY ALL GOES WELL MAYBE I WILL NOT NEED THAT TEST. THIS DOC IS A REAL SWEETHEART.

SUN IS SHINNING TODAY COLD THOUGH MORE SNOW OVER THE WEEKEND YADA YADA ETC.

TODAY IS EVIES 2ND BIRTHDAY SUCH A LITTLE DOLL.

FRANKIE HAVE A GREAT TRIP.

SHARON THANKS FOR BREAKFAST Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 05:09:31 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2010, 06:14:37 AM »

Sharon,
                        Thanks for the tea, lov.....er....ly!!! I think I shall sneak in and steal

Jan"s chocolate doughnuts!!!!!!

Have a great day.

Betty

MEESA,
                   Thanks for the morning picture of the MAN!!!
                 i"M  SURE YOU ARE VERY BUSY NOW . ARE YOU
                  GETTING NERVOUS????

bETTY

icture 

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2010, 06:45:46 AM »

JOANN,  Purple Banana Purple Banana I am cheering you on to motivate you so you can hurry and fix the bathroom.  I can't wait to see the vanity you bought that you have talked about.  You got up way to early this morning.  4:00 am you need to lay down for a nap today. 

PRISSY, so sorry your back is still hurting.  My hubby has arthritis in his lower back, it could be many things wrong with yours .  A good thing to get it xrayed before anyone fools around with it.  What kind of pain medicine do you take?

FRANKIE, hope you and Lewis have a great time, will miss you while you are gone.  Hope you have a fun and safe trip.

GLORY, hope  you don't have to have that test done.  I didn't ask my surgeon just cancelled my appointment.  I knew I would never get thru it.

Well tomorrow I have to let my son go back to Arizona.  Sure is going to be very sad around here for a while. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2010, 07:16:44 AM »

Glory be, all good thoughts to you today Huggles Betty don't worry about the donuts, there's lots Laughing Jan needs a couple of pounds so she doesn't need a belt to hold her pants up anymore Huggles Laughing
Prissy, are you OK??

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2010, 07:17:45 AM »

Well tomorrow I have to let my son go back to Arizona.  Sure is going to be very sad around here for a while. 

Shirley we'll keep you smiling bigsmile I promise Huggles

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2010, 07:33:32 AM »

Good Morning!

I did have a better night than the night before.  I found that I could sleep on my left side and be very comfortable and almost pain free!  I think my back is better today, but I will just have to wait and see as the day goes on!  Fingers Crossed

Meals on Wheels, errands, and then early voting today!  Skip is still working in the attic with his wiring, so I imagine I will be "on the lookout" for wires coming down through the walls today!  Wink

Pepe,
I know it will be sad to have Mark return home, but just remember what a great visit you had with him.  I hope you took some pictures;  always a good way to keep memories alive.

Frankie,
Have a wonderful trip!  We also record shows to watch later on.  Sometimes a movie will start that we don't have time to watch at that moment, so we record it for a later time.

Sharon,
I am keeping my fingers crossed Fingers Crossed that the after effects of the massage may have actually helped my back!!  As always, love the breakfast:  pumpkin and walnut:  sounds like a great combination!!

Glory,
Prayers that you get good results from your doctor's visit!!  We need some new pictures of your grandchildren when you get some!

Betty,
Have a great day!

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Fabulous Friday!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2010, 09:41:24 AM »

NO TEST FOR NOW HE SAID I WAS FINE GOING TO FOLLOW UP IN 6 MONTHS.SAID HE THOUGHT IT WAS SCAR TISSUE THAT CAUSED MY TROUBLE. I KNEW THAT : NOW I WONDER IF I SHOULD HAVE IT DONE.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2010, 12:32:14 PM »

Good  Afternoon Everyone!

Well, I'm "very full"!  I had to "eat" my words from this morning!  I did not finish the bathroom walls. I GAVE UP AND HAD MOM CALL A PROFESSIONAL PAINTER.  WE HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM HIM BUT HOPE TO SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO FINISH THE JOB!
   I taped the edges fine, put down the plastic tarp over the brand new carpet fine, opened, stirred and poured the primer fine.  THEN ALL #@%@^#%@ BROKE LOOSE!!!
   The primer started dripping down the side of the can, so I took my left hand and wiped it!  Lovely! Dropped a "small" spot of white primer on the new carpet! Took the roller and started on priming the wallpaper(looked ok) but the roller kept sliding off the handle. Then a few dribbles of primer managed to end up on the white tiles.
  AT THIS STAGE, I STOPPED, CLEANED UP THE MESS AND ASKED MOM TO CALL!  HE WAS RECOMMENDED BY A DEAR FRIEND.  HE IS NOT CHEAP BUT VERY GOOD.(THE FRIENDS SAY!)  IF BY CHANCE HE CAN'T START WITHIN A FEW DAYS, I WILL FINISH WHAT I STARTED SO THAT WE CAN GET THE VANITY MOVED INTO THE ROOM.  I'M JUST NOT A PAINTER!

I signed up for my next big vacation.  This year, I will be going in November instead of September like the last two years.  It is such a bargin, I couldn't pass it up.  Some of the same friends from the last two trips will be going too.
   We are going on "repositioning" cruise.  It's such a good price, most of the trip is the airfare.  On Nov. 6, we will fly to Barcelona, Spain to board the ship, go to a couple of ports in Spain, then over to Portugal and the Canary Islands, cruise back to the Bahamas then into Galveston, Tx then finally to Dallas.  We will be gone 14 days.
    The total price, including my single supplement, came about a third of the Peru trip!  The ship is the Royal Caribbean "Voyager of the Sea." 

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2010, 12:54:30 PM »

JoAnn Huggles I don't think you're a painter either doh glad you called someone, so sorry about the incidents sheesh
But the holiday sounds amazing what a trip, so many interesting ports of call bigsmile
Want a coffee Paranoid

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2010, 02:11:24 PM »

JoAnne,
                     What a fantastic trip, WOW!      You will enjoy the cruise and all the great places.

Lots of pictures, please.

Sorry about the mess with the painting, sure is frustrating.

Betty
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx