gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:06:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 416
Total: 416

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195221 times)
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #620 on: March 19, 2010, 08:31:02 PM »

WOOHOO!!!  Clay is coming back to NYC!!!

That venue is walking distance from MACY'S!!! and..Penn Station.....EASY to get to.....soooo....

A SUMMER SOIREE with the GANG would be just fine!!!!

Feels like old times!!!

I bet AC is in the mix as well!!!!

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #621 on: March 20, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »

MORNING--

NO NEWS YET.  I SPOKE TO HIM BRIEFLY AND NO ONE HAD BEEN IN YET.  I KNOW IT IS THE WEEKEND.  NO IDEA WHEN THE PT PERSON WILL COME IN.  OR IF ANYONE READ THE MRI THAT WAS DONE LAST NIGHT.  IT COULD BE A LONG DAY.  BEING IN A HOSPITAL ON THE WEEKEND IS NOT THE BEST.  SKELETON STAFF.

SO, I WILL GO HAVE SOME COFFEE.  CALL THE NURSE'S STATION AND SEE WHAT IS WHAT.

AT LEAST THE SUN IS BRIGHT AND THE WEATHER IS WARM.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #622 on: March 20, 2010, 07:34:06 AM »

BARRY IS COMING HOME.     I AM NERVOUS, BUT I THINK I WILL BE OK.  HIS BEST FRIEND IS PICKING HIM UP FOR ME.  NOW THE FUN BEGINS. bigsmile doh

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #623 on: March 20, 2010, 08:40:51 AM »

GWENN, keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth transition for you and Barry at home.  And you're right, it's never good to be in a hospital over the weekend, so it's good he'll be leaving.  Stay positive.  Huggles Huggles

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #624 on: March 20, 2010, 08:44:03 AM »

BTW, after a glorious week of gorgeous early spring weather in Chicagoland, we now are back into winter.  It's snowing and it's cold out there.   

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #625 on: March 20, 2010, 08:49:33 AM »

THEA IF YOU ARE GETTING IT CAN KY BE FAR BEHIND Laughing I AM SPOILED IT WAS SO NICE THE PAST FEW DAYS.

GWENN YOU WILL BE FINE. TAKE A DEEP BREATH HAVE A CUP OF TEA.RELAX,BARRY WILL BE FINE, I PRAY EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD AND WITH NO PAIN.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #626 on: March 20, 2010, 08:59:37 AM »

THEA IF YOU ARE GETTING IT CAN KY BE FAR BEHIND  I AM SPOILED IT WAS SO NICE THE PAST FEW DAYS.

Soon, MS GLORY, very soon!      Laughing

EDIT:  Happy First Day of Spring!!!!!  bigsmile

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #627 on: March 20, 2010, 09:46:42 AM »

I am working on saving lots of files, as are many more people who are doing fantastic jobs.

I have to say, when I see a post by luvmyclay at the top of the page, I have to stop and stare at her avi-an gif of Clay at the CD signing for ATWD. He is so ADORABLE  I want to jump into the computer and kiss him all over. You can see that she compliments him and he sort of puts his head down and says "Why thank you". What a hunk

I am so glad that we have time to save so much. 7 years is a lot of chit chat and news and everything.
Does anyone know where the fake wedding of Clay and Lorraine is posted? Julie and everyone were so funny on that I want to make sure it is saved.
Thanks!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #628 on: March 20, 2010, 09:47:13 AM »

BARRY IS COMING HOME.     I AM NERVOUS, BUT I THINK I WILL BE OK.  HIS BEST FRIEND IS PICKING HIM UP FOR ME.  NOW THE FUN BEGINS. bigsmile doh

GWENN

Lots of hugs to you and Barry!! (gentle ones)

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #629 on: March 20, 2010, 11:03:19 AM »

MARILYN IT WAS AT OCD.I WAS A HOOKER :lmaoMAYBE THE 2ND YEAR ON HERE, 7 YEARS WOW LOT TO SAVE HUH. WHEN DID JULIE PASSAWAY I KNOW IT WAS A FEW MONTHS BEFORE THEN

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #630 on: March 20, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »

STILL WAITING FOR BARRY.  HOW MUCH PAPERWORK COULD THERE BE?  GEEZ.  I AM GETTING MORE AND MORE NERVOUS AS THE TIME GOES BY.  MEANTIME, HE AND HIS BEST FRIEND AND WIFE ARE VISITING AWAY.

GOOD THING BILLY IS GETTING HIM.  ER AND GABE WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ME TO GET HIM.  SHE CUT HERSELF SO BAD IT TOOK AN HOUR FOR THEM TO GET IT TO STOP BLEEDING.  IF THE CUT IS THAT BAD, I DON'T WANT HER NEAR A HOSPITAL AND ALL THOSE GERMS.  WITH MERSA, ANY OPEN WOUND IS AN ISSUE.  SO, I HAVE THEM RUNNING AROUND DOING ERRANDS. 

I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE.  HATE IT.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #631 on: March 20, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »

MARILYN IT WAS AT OCD.I WAS A HOOKER
doh Laughing

Only Claymaniacs.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #632 on: March 20, 2010, 04:06:04 PM »

SUNNY IT WAS AT CLAY AND LORRAINES WEDDING I WAS CHASING THE CAR HALF NEKID IN A SLINKY RED DRESS IF I RECALL. OH LORD THOSE WERE THE DAYS. Laughing lmao Paranoid

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #633 on: March 20, 2010, 04:38:16 PM »

GLORY, those were t he fun days, I would go to bed at night laughing. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #634 on: March 20, 2010, 09:01:37 PM »

Breaking News...3/20/10 8:48 pmChris Walden composer-arranger Clay Aiken's album "Tried and True" with lots of big band and strings arranged and conducted by yours truly will be out June 1st.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #635 on: March 21, 2010, 05:10:58 AM »

MORNING---

EXHAUSTED.  THIS NURSE THING IS HARD ON ME.  HE IS ON TONS OF MEDS AND STILL PRETTY STIFF AND HIS LEGS ARE PRETTY WEAK.  MAYBE IT IS THE MORNING.  I AM A LITTLE SCARED.  BUT WE MADE IT THROUGH NIGHT 1 AND HE SLEPT.  MAYBE TOO WELL IN ONE SPOT.

WONDERFUL REVIEW.  FROM PHILLY YET.  SHOCKING.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2695-American-Idol-Examiner~y2010m3d20-Clay-review?cid=publish_twitter:2695

GOTTA MAKE US COFFEE AND STUFF.

WE NEED PRAYERS HERE.

BIG TIME.

BTW--I HEARD FROM MICKI.  SHE IS SETTLING IN AND HAS COMPUTER ISSUES.  SAYS HI.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #636 on: March 21, 2010, 05:38:59 AM »

GWENN, just read the review, thanks!!  How wonderful, finally a real positive review in writing, I am beyond thrilled!  Glad Barry slept well last night, hopefully after being stiff this morning he will losen up and feel some better this afternoon.  I think the mornings are always the worse when you are sick or after surgery.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #637 on: March 21, 2010, 05:58:31 AM »

Gwenn sending positive healing vibes Huggles What a great review Clapping Clapping Purple Banana

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #638 on: March 21, 2010, 06:16:03 AM »

WOW WHAT A GREAT REVIEW CLAY SO DESERVES THIS Huggles

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #639 on: March 21, 2010, 07:39:49 AM »

Loved waking up to such a positive review of Clay's concert, his music and the new direction he is taking in his career.  Let's hope that other critics fall in line behind this one!  Could Clay finally be getting the break he so deserves after all this time?  Keeping my fingers crossed, for sure!  Fingers Crossed

GWENN, so glad you have made it through the first night taking care of Barry.  Praying things will continue to be easier in your household.  And yes, big time prayers are going your way.  I even took the liberty of putting yours and Barry's name on our temple prayer roll the other day.   Huggles

Glad to hear about how MICKI is doing, as well.  I figured with her move she'd be dealing with a temporarily lost internet connection.  Here's hoping she gets online soon.  MICKI, you are missed and loved here!   Huggles

JOHANNA, thanks for the news on a (hopefully) firm date for TNT's release??? 

Hi to all.  Home from church today because I'm starting up with yet another cold and didn't want to infect the other members of the congregation.  No biggie, though, that's for sure!!!

Hope everybody here has a wonderful day!  wave

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx