gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:53:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 429
Total: 429

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195247 times)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2010, 06:11:03 AM »

Thea:  that's to bad about your  brother/Sil, your mom wells being is worth more and living in a good place. Huggles

Just came over to congratulate on everyone getting tickets, wish I could have  I will just wait for tour. have a good day everyon.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2010, 08:35:12 AM »

Thea...my heart goes out to you, too...it reminds me of the grief my family went through...we felt like my Dad's second wife in essence hijacked him...shortly after she married him...we were never to be alone in his presence after that. She clung to him...in every way possible...physically and emotionally. We never had a moment of privacy with him...and then when he had his stroke, we wanted him near us to also see to his needs...no go...not a chance.  As difficult as it is to assist our loved ones in their declining years, it is utterly painful to be shut out of the oh so important 'goodbyes'...so while my tale is not similar to yours...we do share the pain...the pain of difficult decisions, and difficult circumstances regarding relatives who pose obstacles rather than support.  I hope you'll be able to settle your Mom, swiftly.

And Marlene, my cousin lost her daughter as well...there's no way to understand a loss like that...I do know that my cousin has gone on to leadership in a group called 'Compassionate Friends' an outreach to those who endure untimely passing of children. It has been a significant help in her coping in the ensuing years. 

I wish I loved closer to you all...so instead of direct hugs, cyber hugs will have to do...until we meet up to celebrate our friendships and EEEE together over our dear Clay.  And...I loved it when he called us his dears...I think as this event comes closer, it becomes more obvious to us, once again, the close bonds that exist in the Clay Nation with each other and our sweetheart.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2010, 08:57:35 AM »

THEA--YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING.  I WAS LUCKY THAT THE PLACE FOR MY DAD WAS ABOUT 1/2 HOUR AWAY.  STILL COULD ONLY GO ONCE A WEEK SINCE WE BOTH WORKED.  YOU DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR MOM.  YOUR BROTHER AND HIS WIFE WILL HAVE TO LIVE.  IT IS ABOUT YOUR MOM AND NOT ABOUT THEM.  IT IS HER MONEY NOT THEIRS.

ER AND I WENT TO SEE THE 2 HOUSES.  ONE WAS JUST AWFUL.  AWFUL.  THE OTHER WAS CUTE.  NEEDED SOME UPDATING, BUT SO WHAT?  IT IS AMAZING HOW BAD SOME PEOPLE'S TASTE IS.  OY.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »

Well I am breaking the silence..Where is everyone?

For those of you coming to Raleigh on the 12th. On Saturday(13th) the downtown area will be closed at 9:00 am for traffic ,due to the St Patrick's Day parade. I'm not sure how long this will be for...
Also don't forget that Daylight Saving starts on Sun.the 14th. So if you have flights on Sunday you may need to make note of that.

At the CV Shelley(CopinginCalif) won the Saturday VIP Package to the dress rehearsal. Some of you may remember her. She use to post over here, but left for the CV after some misunderstanding.  She still stays in contact with Johanna.  Congratulations to her!! Wish it was me.

It was 65 today...Beautiful...lots of sun.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2010, 07:04:17 PM »

I finally got around to moving my old old extra computer upstairs out of my office. Now I only have my work computer and this one I am using. I have so much more ROOM! Love it.

Nothing much on the news front right now- am patiently (HAH!!) waiting for March 12th.

I like the idea of the concert atmosphere. I hope folks will behave though.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2010, 07:05:28 PM »

Also don't forget that Daylight Saving starts on Sun.the 14th. So if you have flights on Sunday you may need to make note of that.

It was 65 today...Beautiful...lots of sun.
WOW!! I didnt think of that.  Will have to make allowances!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2010, 04:52:38 AM »

UP EARLY AGAIN.  THIS WEEKEND WAS VERY EMOTIONAL FOR ME.

FIRST, I MADE THE DECISION TO POSTPONE HAWAII.  BARRY CANNOT MAKE IT.  HE JUST CAN'T.  WE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS BACK ISSUES BEFORE ANY TRIP ANYWHERE TOGETHER.  SO, MARCH 12 MEANS EVEN MORE TO ME.  I WAS VERY,VERY SAD ABOUT IT.  A DREAM THAT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE "POSTPONED."

SECOND, ER AND GABE ARE TOTALLY FRUSTRATED WITH HOUSE HUNTING.  THIS HOUSING ISSUE IS TAXING FOR THEM.  THEY HAD GIVEN NOTICE AT THEIR APARTMENT SO THAT HAD TO BE RESCINDED.  THEIR MIND SET HAS TO CHANGE AND IT IS HARD FOR GABE IN PARTICULAR.

I FEEL SO BAD CAUSE THE ENGAGEMENT IS NOT TOP PRIORITY FOR THEM AND IT SHOULD BE.  I TELL YOU, THEY ARE DOING THINGS  BACKWARD AND IT IS ANNOYING..

BUT THEY ARE WORKING THINGS THROUGH.  I THINK IT IS MAKING THEIR RELATIONSHIP STRONGER.  I UNDERSTAND WHY ER WANTS TO GET A HOUSE.  WHEN BARRY AND I MOVED IN TOGETHER 35 YEARS AGO, IT WAS SIMILAR.  I MOVED IN WITH HIM CAUSE HE HAD A DOG AND MY APARTMENT DIDN'T ALLOW PETS.  I COULD NOT WAIT TO GET A PLACE THAT WAS "OURS."  SAME THING WITH ER AND GABE.  I JUST WISH THE PROCESS WERE EASIER.

SO, SOME PHONE ISSUES AND LATER, SINCE ER HAS A CLIENT, I WILL GO WITH GABE TO SEE A PLACE ER AND I SAW YESTERDAY WHILE GABE LAID IN BED WITH A FEVER.  OMG. 

THEN I BABYSAT MY GREAT-NIECE.  SO CUTE.  SO SWEET.

THERE IT IS.  CLAY, I NEED YA, SWEETIE.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2010, 05:23:03 AM »

GWENN, I hate for you to be sad!!  Huggles Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2010, 05:45:30 AM »

Gwenn Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2010, 06:51:46 AM »

Gwenn, I think you did the right thing by postponing Hawaii.  Barry needs to come first right now.  Hawaii ain't going no where. 

Glory, I am in awe of you!  You're one super woman!   

Marion, congrats to Carrie....such a sweetie!

I think my home inspection went well.  The inspector was a sweetheart.  And, I love my buyer!  Such a nice man!  I'd say he's in his late 40's, works for the Dept. of Defense.  He told me yesterday that as soon as he walked in my house, he could feel the love I had for it.  It's what made his decision for him.  He'd looked at other places, but the owners were just "blah" about their homes.  He's very excited about moving here, which makes me happy.  I know I'm leaving my house to someone who will love it as much as me.   

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2010, 07:01:36 AM »

Gwenn - Huggles

Micki - wonderful news Huggles

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2010, 07:05:58 AM »

Good morning!

GWENN, I agree with MICKI that you have made the right decision about postponing Hawaii.  That very lllooooonnnnng plane ride (even if you break it up into segments) can wreak havoc on the back and the legs.   You two WILL be taking that dream vacation sooner than you think.  And I think your biggest supporters in seeing this happen will be your sweet "kids" ER and Gabe.

BTW, how wonderful that you have such a good relationship with your future SIL that he is willing to go house-hunting with you.  He sounds like a "keeper"!!!  

MICKI, I'm thrilled to hear that the buyer of your house loves your house as much as you have.  It's a wonderful feeling to know that he will give it the TLC that you did for so many years.  Just think...now you won't have to worry about the upkeep and never-ending problems that come with owning a house.  You can concentrate on YOU.    Huggles Huggles

MARLENE, thanks for the reminder about Daylight Savings Time.  I am really looking forward to it after this long, dark and dreary winter.   Clapping

'Feeling better today, so I'm hoping to be productive today for a change.   hypnotic hypnotic

Have a good one, all!!!!  wave

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2010, 08:11:29 AM »

Thanks, Thea.  I do feel so much better about the move.  Now, on to packing!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2010, 08:46:54 AM »

He told me yesterday that as soon as he walked in my house, he could feel the love I had for it.  It's what made his decision for him.  He'd looked at other places, but the owners were just "blah" about their homes.  He's very excited about moving here, which makes me happy.  I know I'm leaving my house to someone who will love it as much as me.   

Micki, how wonderful Clapping
Gwenn, feeling badly for you Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2010, 09:38:31 AM »

THANKS EVERYONE.     RIGHT NOW I AM FEELING OVERWHELMED.  HAVE A TON OF ERRANDS WITH THIS.  GET THIS----WHEN I CALLED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE NEUROSURGEON, THEY WANTED THE WRITTEN MRI REPORT BEFORE THEY WILL ALLOW ME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.  DID YOU EVER???????  SO, I SUPPOSE SOMEONE HAS TO SIT HERE ALL THE TIME UNTIL SOMEONE DECIDES TO CALL BACK TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.  I NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING.  BIG TIME DOCTORS.  ANNOYING.

MICKI-- Clapping Clapping Clapping

THEA--HE IS SWEET.  ER IS DOING WELL.  I AM GONNA TELL HIM LATER THAT I AM NOT GONNA BE AN ANNOYING MIL.  I AM JUST GOING TO KEEP HIM COMPANY.

I CAN GUARANTEE THAT THIS WHOLE THING IS NOT GONNA BE OVER TONIGHT EVEN THOUGH ER WANTS IT TO BE.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2010, 10:19:34 AM »

I AM GONNA TELL HIM LATER THAT I AM NOT GONNA BE AN ANNOYING MIL.  I AM JUST GOING TO KEEP HIM COMPANY.

It's not as easy as one would think..... lmao lmao  Good luck!!!!   Remember, when in doubt....   and  Smile Smile Smile Smile

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2010, 10:38:11 AM »

Thanks, Thea.  I do feel so much better about the move.  Now, on to packing!

That's wonderful to hear, MICKI!  Now as to the packing.....

pull hair.  I wish Phil and I lived closer.  We'd definitely come help you.  AFter 8 moves we're getting to be pro's at it. Paranoid  bigsmile   Hopefullly some of your relatives can help out a bit???

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2010, 05:15:29 PM »

Gwenn,
                       I"m sorry about your trip to Hawaii but I don"t think Barry could make that
                        long flight. I just turned down a trip to Scotland with my daughter ,because
                        I could"nt sit on a cramped plane for 10 hours. My back would be screaming!!!

There will be another time.

Losing a chance of a house when you are young is very hard to accept.
                        Somewhere there is a better house waiting for them, I"m sure.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »

Mickie,,
                   The man who saw the house really fell in love with it.Sending

you good vibes that all will go well.

Selling or buying a house is one big headache and lots of work.

Betty
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2010, 05:39:02 PM »

WHAT A LONG DAY.  I AM EXHAUSTED. 

I AM FEELING BETTER ABOUT THE TRIP.  ER IS STARTING ON THE JOURNEY OF A NEW LIFE.  THAT IS WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.  BARRY WILL GET FIXED SOMEHOW.  EVENTUALLY SOME DOCTOR WILL CALL BACK.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER FUN DAY.  I GET A MAMMOGRAM.  YUCK.

BUT WED. I GO TO NYC TO SEE RACE WITH JAMES SPADER. WITH VISION SEATS.  I AM EXCITED ABOUT THAT. 

WHERE IS EVERYONE?????

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx