gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:57:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 426
Total: 426

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK FEBRUARY 13TH & 14TH  (Read 4262 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: February 13, 2010, 11:19:36 AM »

ALL OFC MEMBERS RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM CLAY ABOUT THE EVENT MARCH 12TH IN RALEIGH. ITS A CONCERT WITH GUESTS AND MEMBERS OF THE FAN CLUB WILL GET A CHANCE FOR FIRST DIBS AT TICKETS.

CLAY IS TAKING A SURVEY TO SEE HOW MANY TICKETS THE FAN CLUB NEEDS. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER, SIGN IN, GO TO THE MESSAGE BOARDS, AND ENTER THE "NON-SCIENTIFIC SURVEY" THREAD. JUST ENTER IF YOU WANT 1 OR 2 TICKETS (2 IS MAXIMUM)

OFFICIAL FAN CLUB

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 11:20:55 AM »

Clay Aiken will hit the stage for a special one night only concert at Memorial Auditorium in his hometown, Raleigh, NC on Friday, March 12. The singer is promising fans an exciting 2010 with this special one night performance being just the beginning. The performer extraordinaire is gearing up for the release of his new album, "Clay Aiken: Tried and True." The special concert, which will be taped for television, is the world premiere live performance of his forthcoming album being released on Decca this Spring.

BROADWAY WORLD

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 11:30:29 AM »

Calling all Clay Aiken fans…Raleigh’s favorite son has announced a special one night only live performance of his upcoming album “Clay Aiken: Tried and True”.

The American Idol runner-up will perform at the Progress Energy Center for Performing Arts Center on March 12. The special performance will also be taped for television, according to a press release.

ENTERTAINMENT MY NYC

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 11:39:12 AM »

HERE IS A CUTE OLDER ARTICLE THAT SOMEONE FOUND (FORGIVE ME IF I DONT REMEMBER WHO) THAT SPOKE OF THREE TEENAGE "CLAYMATES" AND WHAT  MAKES THEM TICK

(ITS FROM ELLE GIRL FEB 2005)

GOOGLE BOOKS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 01:03:39 AM »

An older tweet but a LOVELY picture:

On the International Media Facebook page it says;

“International Media COMING IN JUNE: American Idol superstar alumni and TV personality CLAY AIKEN sings great romantic favorites in “Classic Memories”. Tapings for this International Media special will take place in February. Look for the show to be aired on public TV this June!”

This news was quickly followed by;

@clayaiken tweeted “Clay will release his 1st album on @deccalabelgroup in summer 2010! It will be a collection of classic songs from the 50s and 60s  ”

mjsbigidolblog

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 01:08:38 AM »

Nothing touches the soul like music, and Valentine's Day is the perfect time to express your care for that special someone through music. When sometimes words just don't express what you're feeling, music has a special way of reaching down to our hearts and expressing what we can't say.

We had a very successful hunt for the romantic songs we wanted Clay Aiken to sing.   We had 92 different songs that were nominated.  Many of them were familiar, but there were some I had never heard of before.   So……….I will list the songs that received the most votes and list them in order.

To Love Somebody
When A Man Loves A Woman
I’ll Be Seeing You
Something About Us
When Love Takes You In
If Ever I Would Leave You
If I Loved You
Only You
When I Fall In Love
I Want To Know What Love Is
Misty
My Funny Valentine
Twelfth Of Never
Unchained Melody
You Do Something To Me

How do you feel about the list?  We certainly made it easy for you to find the perfect music to express your feelings this Valentine's Day.

CANN

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 01:10:56 AM »

Being a fan of Clay Aiken is full of exciting moments.  We are about to embark on one of the most impressive occasions.

With Friday’s announcement, we learned some amazing news.  First, Clay Aiken is giving a wonderful concert in his hometown of Raleigh and giving his excited fans the first chance for tickets.    And, the concert will have an exclusive audience that will get to see the taping of the concert for national television.  Sending a personal e-mail to each member of his fan club was a classy thing to do.

What else did we learn?  “Tried and True”………..what a wonderful name for Clay’s new album.  I am sure the title was meant to stand for the music; however, I think it stands for Clay Aiken, the man and performer.

SCROLL DOWN TO SECOND STORY:

CLAY NEWS NETWORK

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 01:21:56 AM »

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2010!!!

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print