gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:13:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 110
Total: 110

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK FEBRUARY 6TH AND 7TH  (Read 2233 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: February 06, 2010, 08:02:14 AM »

THE COUNTDOWN TO NEWS IS DOWN TO 2 DAYS. IT IS ALLEGED THAT WE WILL RECEIVE NEWS ABOUT THE EVENT OF MARCH 12TH ON MONDAY FEBRUARY 8TH.  THERE IS EXCITEMENT ACROSS THE BOARDS!!

BIG Clay Aiken announcement coming in two weeks: venue, date and location information will be posted on our website. Stay tuned!
11:56 AM Jan 27th from web

INTERNATIONAL MEDIA

ALSO STAY TUNED TO THE OFFICIAL FAN CLUB FOR NEWS!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 08:20:11 AM »

Brief Clay Mention:

1. What is Clay Aiken to Taylor Swift and Beyoncé? A reminder of how long it had been since the Grammys really, truly was music's biggest night. Prior to Sunday, the Grammys last trumped Idol in the weekly rankings in February 2003, back when Aiken was still geeky, unknown and in the closet. All that changed when the Swift- and Beyoncé-led telecast scored more viewers (25.9 million) than Tuesday Idol (24.5 million) or Wednesday Idol (25.7 million).

EONLINE.COM

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 08:21:46 AM »

AARON KELLY -- Sang "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. This 16-year-old kid had parents who couldn't hold it together. He was going to be sucked up into the foster care system when his aunt and uncle adopted him. Quiet kid a la Clay Aiken and with good vocals like him too. Perhaps too young and shy? Or maybe that will help him remain within himself and not get caught up in the drama.

HUFFINGTON POST

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 08:23:32 AM »

A REALLY GREAT BLOG!!

How You Crazy Clay Aiken Fans & A Brief Talk With Mother Inspired Me

Since Tuesday night, 4,658 Clay Aiken fans have visited this golf blog. That’s pretty darn amazing if you ask me.

In fact, I was so impressed with how passionate every one is with Clay and his National Inclusion Project that I shared the craziness from the last few days with my Mother today.

I sent her links to the blog posts I wrote and I specifically asked her to read all of the comments you people left.

NOTHREEPUTS

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 09:24:25 AM »

American Idols on Broadway - Who's Hit the Great White Way?

2. Clay Aiken
Given his enormous fame, maybe it's surprising that Aiken didn't play on Broadway until 2008, five years after placing second to Ruben Studdard on season 2. Then again, he was busy all that time conquering media: His first CD, for example, 'Measure of a Man,' shot straight to the ionosphere, selling more than half a million copies during in its first week. Aiken is a veritable machine, having made three more CDs, done solo and multi-artist tours, gone on talk shows, served as a national ambassador for UNICEF, and offering grist for the tabloids, leading up to his famous coming out in the fall of 2008. It was in January 2008 that Aiken came to Broadway as Sir Robin in the Tony-winning musical 'Spamalot'; he liked his four-months so much that he returned for another go that September. All the Claymates are still hoping he'll choose his next Great White Way gig soon.

AOL.COM

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx