gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:07:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKENNEWS NETWORK FEB. 1  (Read 1859 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« on: February 01, 2010, 09:24:05 AM »

Today is The National Inclusion Project's Golfing for Inclusion event. Details below, if you're not already aware:
Clay Aiken will host a golf tournament at The Country Club at Mirasol Febraury 1.

Golf for Inclusion kicks off with brunch, a golf clinic and a round on Mirasol’s Sunset course. The golf tournament will be a scramble format and include contests and prizes.  The Event concludes with dinner, a live and silent auction and a performance by Aiken.

The National Inclusion Project, formerly the Bubel/Aiken Foundation, serves to bridge the gap that exists between young people with disabilities and the world around them.  By providing curriculum, training and financial assistance, the Project supports communities and programs in creating awareness and opportunities for full inclusion where barriers break and doors open.  It is their goal to create an environment for children where inclusion is embraced.

From WPEC - CBS12

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »

Clay Aiken at Mirasol: Golf, inclusion and fatherhood

In 2008, I had a chat with “American Idol” finalist, Broadway star and all-around big famous sensation during his first annual Golfing For Inclusion benefit at Palm Beach Gardens’ Mirasol Country Club, for what was then called the Bubel-Aiken Foundation. He was there to help raise money for the foundation’s goal of providing opportunities for kids with disabilities to attend camp, but not to share his mad golf skills, because he apparently doesn’t have any.

And today, at the third annual golf event to benefit what is now called the National Inclusion Project, Clay revealed that after three years and a couple of clinics with golf pro Wayne Player, his game…still has no game.

Read the rest by clicking here - Palm Beach Post

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx