gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:52:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! (I'mNOTjoemomma)  (Read 4400 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« on: January 15, 2010, 04:56:28 AM »

Are you or are you not joemomma??? Laughing

Happy Birthday to a very special woman who makes me laugh very hard.  She does it all, and does it well, Kim hope you have the day off to enjoy it, you deserve the best life has to offer Huggles
So what are Betty and Joey doin' for you today bigsmile Paranoid

Someone came to sing to you also, he sings really purdy

You know I love you Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 05:20:24 AM »

Happy Birthday KIM, I hope your day today is so very special.  Sit down to the table  blow candle  enjoy  your slice of cake my dear. slicecake  I can not express just how thoughtful and nice you truly are.  I look at the picture of Preston and think of you every day.   Your name is mentioned in my household , with lots of love, many times in a weeks time.   You are a great mother to your son and he will carry such happy memories that his mom has created for him.  I am praying for an out of state college for him though.   bigsmile  Wished I could fix a great birthday dinner for you today but seeing we aren't in the same state I won't be able to.  So here is a cyber hug  Huggles for  you instead dear friend. 

and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 06:56:25 AM »

Kimmie, hope your birthday is loaded with love and fun. Wish we could all be there to share it with you! You have brought a big ray of sunshine to our RTM home and we love you for it!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 07:58:52 AM »

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Kimmie! Happy Birthday to you!!!
 bdayballoon bdaycake slicecake bdaycake2 Whee blow candle fruit dancing party Celebration: Party : Celebrate

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 10:00:44 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM! Baby Dust

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEK!

WHEN I "SNEAK" ONTO THE RTM, I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR FUNNY POSTS AND
SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES YOU CREATE!

MAY THIS BE A FABULOUS YEAR FOR YOU AND MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

HUGS,
PRISSY

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Music HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KIM.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Music

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 10:32:40 AM »

Happy Birthday Kim!!!!  partysmiley bdayballoon slicecake Cool! Your birthday is close after mine.  Hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true. You have an amazing talent with your drawing. Not Worthy You got a wicked sense of humor. I enjoy you. Smile Love to meet you at a concert someday. Clay or Adam. 

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 04:32:28 PM »

Kim - I just want to wish a very special lady a very happy day today.  For someone who's not sure of when her birthday is, I hope that you have a great day anyway. 

I saw that you wanted cupcakes, so I made one for you.

I am so thankful for the day you found us.   Huggles  You are truely a keeper!   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »

KIM ,
HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND A YEAR THAT MAKES YOU VERY HAPPY TOO.

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

ENJOY,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 08:40:55 PM »

Cheer! Birthday Cake! Cheer! :

Even though you are NOT JOEMOMMA and even though it is NOT your Birthday  . . . . Please let me pretend that you DO exist and that today could POSSIBLY be your birthday!  OK?? bigsmile

KIM - You are a total delight!  Your posts are so clever.  Your interactions with your Mom and with Joey (and your boss) are crazy and yet so very sweet.   

Thank you for sharing your artistic talent with all of us!  yay

Hope your birthday was fantastic and that all of your wishes come true! eek!

Hugs from Wisconsin (the State and the Maniac)  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 11:37:17 AM »

Well THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
to all you wunnerful ladies who visited my birthday thread and sent such sweet birthday wishes to me! Huggles Huggles

Even though it aint my birthday.

OK now technically it really isn't! I aint lyin! bigsmile bigsmile  today.  Paranoid

Big Hug!

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 11:23:35 AM »

KIM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
SNEAK OVER TO THE RTM AND YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE bigsmile bigsmile Smile Wink

Celebration Celebration Celebration Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations bubbles bubbles bubbles bubbles bubbles bubbles bubbles : :

MY CATS; TESSIE, PRINCESS, TIGER AND WENDY ALSO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
 Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty

JEANNE AKA JAN AKA ?

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 07:46:49 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday, KIM Im sure your first and foremost birthday wish is that Joey be admitted to Columbia.  As a mother of a Cornell grad and the wife of a Dartmouth grad, I know how an Ivy League education can make a difference in one's success throughout life.  Joey deserves the chance to make it big, and I hope he gets it.  It's obvious you have worked hard to raise him to become such a fine young man, and now you deserve the "payoff"! 

Wishing all the blessings that you and your loved ones stand in need of throughout this coming year.

Huggles
Thea

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx