gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:52:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 236
Total: 236

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311863 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1760 on: March 02, 2010, 03:55:58 PM »

Great news about Mary.

Philly:  I drove from Raliegh to Ashville a couple years ago I think it was about a 4 hour ride.

Sharon and Karen:  love all you takes on the new dancers on  DWS..   Laughing  should be interesting.

Sasha

icon_eek

I WAS LOOKING AROUND. WHAT I REALLY WANT IS NON STOP FLIGHT TO ASHEVILLE.

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1761 on: March 02, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »

QUESTION,  IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE ASHEVILLE CONCERT WITH MR. PHILLY FOR A LONG WEEKEND,  WHAT AIRPORT WOULD I GO OUT OF ?   IS IT ONLY RALEIGH? HOW FAR AWAY IS ASHEVILLE FROM RALEIGH?

Lemme put it to you this way...you don't wanna have to walk it.  Laughing

No...it's a state apart.  Raleigh is on the eastern side of NC, Ashville is on the western side.  So, you'd want to fly into Asheville (which is beautiful BTW...surrounded by mountains).

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1762 on: March 02, 2010, 03:57:58 PM »

Hi Jo wave are you gonna take out shares in body tape??? Laughing icon_eek Like I said, Damian will have his hands full lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1763 on: March 02, 2010, 04:03:06 PM »

Hi Jo wave are you gonna take out shares in body tape??? Laughing icon_eek Like I said, Damian will have his hands full lmao

....you DIDN'T just SAY that!  rofl

Let's just pray there aren't any "bursting" accidents.  TSUNAMI!!!!

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1764 on: March 02, 2010, 04:04:07 PM »

Sharon  :   wave  oh yeah.....     you can say that again..... Laughing  Maybe we should invest in the stock market for body tape....  bigsmile

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1765 on: March 02, 2010, 04:16:01 PM »

....you DIDN'T just SAY that!  rofl

Let's just pray there aren't any "bursting" accidents.  TSUNAMI!!!!

lmao Clapping

They will so be in the way 5butthead

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1766 on: March 02, 2010, 04:48:23 PM »

Karen, how is Lucy???

Sharon, I just walked in the door with her.  Luckily, the tumor was fatty, so no need to send it off to be analyzed!  No cancer, I'm so happy!! fruit

She got her teeth cleaned while under the anesthesia, too.  Apparently doggies don't like having their toofers messed with; hopefully they are all shiny and white now.  I haven't checked.  She doesn't seem in pain or anything but I think she is still under some of the effects of the anesthesia.

So glad that Mary's surgery went well!!!! Clapping 

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1767 on: March 02, 2010, 04:54:06 PM »

Karen, the places look really nice when they stage them, but actually living in them?  If anyone can, they have a lot less "stuff" than we do. Like where do you throw your magazines and "collections"?   Wink 

True, Becky.  They make the people clear up all the crap laying around, I guess they have to rent a storage unit!! 

My absolute favorite of the design shows is Divine Design with Candice Olsen.  She is very tall, blonde, funny, kinda reminds me of the actress on Glee who plays the Cheerleading squad director.  Also love her taste; there hasn't been a design job by her that I haven't loved!  AND-she always has places for storage, which as you said, the staging shows don't do.

She's a fantastic decorator and host, but I couldn't afford her to just decorate a closet! Her taste is impecable. I love David Bromstad. And Curb Appeal. What happened to Myles? It doesn't surprise me if she didn't get renewed.

Back to catching up on reading.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1768 on: March 02, 2010, 05:08:56 PM »

OK. caught up.  Wink

I like Tony, too.  bigsmile

Did I miss something? Is Kim's granny in a nursing home already?  In any case,  Huggles  for Kim..\

Great early news on Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

BBL

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1769 on: March 02, 2010, 07:10:53 PM »

So who are you liking on Idol??? Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1770 on: March 02, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »

Sharon, I just walked in the door with her.  Luckily, the tumor was fatty, so no need to send it off to be analyzed!  No cancer, I'm so happy!! fruit

Yeah for Lucy Clapping dog great news Karen.  She'll feel better too for having her teeth cleaned, I've done a cleaning for my cats too, usually a little later in life.

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1771 on: March 02, 2010, 08:02:50 PM »

Yea for good news on Mary!   Clapping

Kim - Anything on Granny today?  How is she coping?  Fingers Crossed

Karen - So glad to hear that Lucy is doing good.   

Did you hear that Elliot Yazmen is stuck in Chile after the earth quake?  He is running out of his insulin.  He only has 2 more days left with him and not sure if he can get anymore before he runs out.  He is hoping the the news media can get word out so he can get more insulin in time.  Hope it works. 

IDOL SPOILER                    IDOL SPOILER                    IDOL SPOILER                    IDOL SPOILER                 

I got home from babysiting just in time to watch idol.  I was really disappointed in the guys today.  For me, only three stuck out as being any good.  I liked Michael Lynch; Casey James; and Lee Dewyze.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1772 on: March 02, 2010, 08:31:28 PM »

Nothing new on Mary????????????

Not watching Idol.

Watched Ohio State beat Illinois.

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1773 on: March 02, 2010, 09:11:00 PM »

Sorry....Carrie did call back this evening.  I thought I posted, but ... uh...

Anyway, Mary was sitting up eating, still in pain (more when she lies down).  She was also still groggy, so I'm guessing after dinner she probably zonked out.

Again, sorry I didn't post it earlier.

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1774 on: March 02, 2010, 09:20:48 PM »

So who are you liking on Idol??? Paranoid

I liked Lee Dewyze best tonight.  I have that song by Hinder, love it, and I thnk Lee's version was even better than the original!  Also still like Casey James but didn't like his voice tonight on that song.  His voice sounds nervous; never has before, wonder what's up?  He can sure play guitar tho, can't he?! 
And I like Alex Lambert but he needs to gain confidence.  He was so much better tonight than last week.  Hope Todrick sticks around for another chance; thought he was better last week.
Who do you like, Sharon?

I hope one of our favorite gals, Crystal, is ok!!  Wonder what's wrong? (she was taken to the hospital today so the boys performed tonight instead of the girls)

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1775 on: March 02, 2010, 09:22:53 PM »

Thanks for the updates on Mary, Marilyn!   You're doing just fine on your reporting! Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1776 on: March 03, 2010, 03:45:03 AM »

Karen, still don't have some of their names, who does Ellen refer to as the banana who needs to ripen Laughing He has the kinda mullet, sat, played his guitar last night, he could be sooo good, love his tone. Casey was off last night, I agree, Mikey Lee Dewyze guy is gonna go far, he just has to quit hiking his pants up while performing Laughing
They really didn't say what happened to Crystal, hope she doesn't have to withdraw for any reason, she is a bright spot on the show!
Morning everyone wave Keurig and Mrs. Tea are brewing, checking on Minnie mouse and Mary Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1777 on: March 03, 2010, 04:35:21 AM »

Just one more reminder, if you haven't donated and could help a little we are almost there!!!

The Claymaniac Server Fund - 3/4 of the way to our Goal!

Thank you to all who have donated so far. It is much appreciated. Any amount any time is always helpful and appreciated!!

The renewal with our website host is coming due soon, unfortunately our server fund is depleted. This site has always run on donations rather than subscriptions. We want to continue this practice and ask all who enjoy this site to please consider a donation of any amount. Donations are accepted throughout the year and through the following ways:

By Paypal:

PAYPAL DONATIONS TO CLAYMANIACS.COM

or go to http://www.paypal.com and send to user pamela@claymaniacs.com

or by check made out to Michelle Walker and sent to:

Claymaniacs
PO Box 91404
Raleigh, NC 27675

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1778 on: March 03, 2010, 05:05:31 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1779 on: March 03, 2010, 05:35:28 AM »

A quick good morning to all!!!  I have to get dressed and head to the hospital for blood tests, I am starving so I can't eat till that is done.  Woke up with MARY on my mind and the pain she must be suffering.  Told hubby I feel like a baby knowing the pain Mary must be going thru.  Hope they can keep her comfortable.

ALso thinking of KIM and her granny, alot to deal with.  Love ya Kim.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx