gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:45:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 408
Total: 408

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #46 (R Rated)  (Read 311870 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1720 on: March 02, 2010, 05:38:28 AM »

Morning Shirley wave Every season I think I'm not gonna like the cast of DWTS and they surprise me every time Clapping Can't wait to see Pamela Anderson bustin'  out of one of her costumes icon_eek Evan Lysacek should be good, don't think Jake can dance but he's cute and he'll try Paranoid And for some reason I think Buzz is working on his moonwalk as we speak lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1721 on: March 02, 2010, 06:48:57 AM »

*sigh* ... not a lot to be excited about IMHO.

BRENDA and MARILYN, I am so disappointed at the cast for DWTS.  Where in the world do they come  up with these people!!!  There is not one that interests me!!  Heck maybe it is just me!

Once again I am in the minority! Paranoid Laughing
I thought it sounded interesting this time! We've got the bad girl wanting to change her reputation (Shannon Doherty), the misunderstood mother wanting to change her reputation (Kate Gosselin), the athlete who is in prime shape, now's the time to shine for him (Evan Lysacek), another athlete wanting a bit more fame (football player), our Jake, extending his fame a little while,  the good-looking soap star I've never heard of, now he will be heard of  Laughing.  Pamela "busting out" a move, like Sharon said.   icon_eek Laughing Okay the rest I don't know, but this is enough to grab my interest!  I think it will be fun!

Sharon, is Nicole Sherzinger a pretty girl?  Don't know her.
I do know Cheryl Burke will get one of the hot athletic guys!  She always seems to.  Bet she gets Evan.  I think the list will be up sometime this morning, who gets who!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1722 on: March 02, 2010, 06:51:53 AM »

Mary, thinking of you this morning, bet you are on your way to the hospital right now. Huggles Huggles  All will go well, don't worry.  Big Hug!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1723 on: March 02, 2010, 07:02:07 AM »

Karen, the places look really nice when they stage them, but actually living in them?  If anyone can, they have a lot less "stuff" than we do. Like where do you throw your magazines and "collections"?   Wink 

True, Becky.  They make the people clear up all the crap laying around, I guess they have to rent a storage unit!! 

My absolute favorite of the design shows is Divine Design with Candice Olsen.  She is very tall, blonde, funny, kinda reminds me of the actress on Glee who plays the Cheerleading squad director.  Also love her taste; there hasn't been a design job by her that I haven't loved!  AND-she always has places for storage, which as you said, the staging shows don't do.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1724 on: March 02, 2010, 07:02:36 AM »

Karen~~~

NICOLE

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1725 on: March 02, 2010, 07:02:47 AM »

And for some reason I think Buzz is working on his moonwalk as we speak lmao[/color]

Laughing Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1726 on: March 02, 2010, 07:05:15 AM »

Once again I am in the minority! Paranoid Laughing
I thought it sounded interesting this time! We've got the bad girl wanting to change her reputation (Shannon Doherty), the misunderstood mother wanting to change her reputation (Kate Gosselin), the athlete who is in prime shape, now's the time to shine for him (Evan Lysacek), another athlete wanting a bit more fame (football player), our Jake, extending his fame a little while,  the good-looking soap star I've never heard of, now he will be heard of  Laughing.  Pamela "busting out" a move, like Sharon said.   icon_eek Laughing Okay the rest I don't know, but this is enough to grab my interest!  I think it will be fun!

Laughing Clapping

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1727 on: March 02, 2010, 07:06:05 AM »

Karen~~~

NICOLE

Thanks, Sharon!

WOW - she's really pretty!  I think we had another Pussycat Doll on the show a couple of years ago, right?  The young girl, kinda plump but could really dance!!

Yep, I hope Maks gets her.....he needs a pretty girl to make Karina jealous! Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1728 on: March 02, 2010, 07:07:40 AM »

I do know Cheryl Burke will get one of the hot athletic guys!  She always seems to.  Bet she gets Evan.  I think the list will be up sometime this morning, who gets who![/color]

Didn't she have Delaney last season??? But there you go she's had her token "old dude" so yep, hot guy I bet this season. Can't wait to see who gets Pamela Anderson, please not Maks

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1729 on: March 02, 2010, 07:14:54 AM »

Morning all,

Kim, I'm thinking of you. Must be so hard. Your grandma is lucky to have such love. I hope she can be happy and pain free for the rest of her time with you. I know you will keep her laughing - and that is a priceless gift! Huggles

Mary, tried to call you to give you a phone hug before you leave but no answer. Maybe you are sleeping in. I will be thinking of you and waiting to hear.  Huggles Huggles Huggles

Very late start today - guess the Bachelor was just too much for me last night. Must say, it became fairly evident pretty early on who was getting that ring. Oh well, I don't have to live with either of them. They do look happy - I hope they are. Still disagree with you Marilyn. Didn't say she was bad or anything, just very immature and kind of acted entitled - like her daddy said, a princess. Don't like that. I know we didn't see the things that made all the women dislike her so much - wish we had - so it's hard to judge. His choice and he made it - that's that.

DWTS stars and partners:

Maks – Erin
Tony – Kate
Edyta – Aiden
Derek – Nicole
Mark – Shannen
Damian – Pam
Ashley Costa – Buzz
Anna T – Evan
Louis – Niecy
Cheryl – Chad
Chelsie – Jake

Pictures  -   http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WinterConcert/dancing-stars-cast-professional-partners-revealed-gma/story?id=9981740&page=3

Aiden is (or was) on All My Children - has been gone for awhile, I think since they moved to California. He was a good guy turned bad. Not one of the big stars of the show. I don't know - I'm not minding Kate as much as I used to. I think her husband was a jerk and deserved to be yelled at.  Buzz Aldrin - WHY?  Niecy Nash is a comedian (she is on ET every night). Jake is with Chelsie, which makes me think he won't last but he was dancing a bit on GMA and wasn't horrible. Guess Cheryl will not last this year either - well, really don't know if her partner can dance or not - never heard of him myself. Was totally surprised that Evan was on this year - I knew he wanted to be on the show but I thought they would wait until next year. I will be pulling for him. I still want the best dancer to win - no matter who it is. I, too, am glad they cut down the number of stars they started with.

Hi to everybody - off to see if I have some work today. BBL

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1730 on: March 02, 2010, 07:20:18 AM »

Thanks, Sharon!

WOW - she's really pretty!  I think we had another Pussycat Doll on the show a couple of years ago, right?  The young girl, kinda plump but could really dance!!

Yep, I hope Maks gets her.....he needs a pretty girl to make Karina jealous! Laughing

Karen, same cat family, but that was Sabrina and she was a "Cheetah Girl" Laughing Laughing I love when Karina gets all pissy on Maks Laughing Naughty

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1731 on: March 02, 2010, 07:25:23 AM »

OK now I'll get pissy~~~Just give the mirror ball to Nicole and Derek
Damian will have his hands full lmao lmao icon_eek

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1732 on: March 02, 2010, 07:28:20 AM »

Oh, yeah, I think you're right Sharon.  But I'll bet that was the first time for her!  Wonder what kind of shape Buzz Aldrin has kept himself in?  Dude was born in 1930, that's 80 years old!  I'm afraid he'll hurt himself.  I really think there should be an age limit for the show.

Okay, just got this from the DWTS website: DWTS Lineup-March 2010
If you click on each contestant, it shows who their dancing partner will be.

Kate Gosselin = Tony Dovolani
Nicole Sherzinger = Derek Hough
Niecy Nash = Louis Van Amstel
JAKE = Chelsie Hightower
EVAN = Anna Trebunskaya
Erin Andrews (pretty ESPN reporter) = MAKS
Chad Ochocinco (football player) = Cheryl Burke
Buzz Aldrin = Ashly Costa (new dancer?)
Aiden whatsis (hunky soap star) = Edyta
Pamela Anderson = Damian Whitewood (New??)
Shannon Doherty = Mark Ballas

OK, off I go.  David gave me other projects to work on yesterday afternoon, so not much progress on the tax stuff.  TODAY'S THE DAY!  Plus it'll take my mind off little Lucy who is getting her lump removed today.  Sure hope it's just a fatty tumor.

See ya's later!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1733 on: March 02, 2010, 07:31:00 AM »

Karen, forgot Lucy and Mary had surgery the same day Huggles let us know later Is Carrie calling you Mar???

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1734 on: March 02, 2010, 07:33:15 AM »

OK now I'll get pissy~~~Just give the mirror ball to Nicole and Derek
Damian will have his hands full lmao lmao icon_eek

Guess you already saw the list, Sharon!! Laughing

Mark Ballas will have his hands full too - she supposedly has a temper!!

(Derek usually gets the pretty girls, too, it seems like to me!)

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1735 on: March 02, 2010, 07:36:46 AM »

Man, it took me awhile to compile that list.....and here Brenda had already posted it while I was busy doing that!  Laughing

Sorry to duplicate Brenda!!   Now to go back and read your post.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1736 on: March 02, 2010, 07:51:25 AM »

Just read that Damian Whitewood is from "Burn The Floor" the broadway show that Maks and Karina danced in.  Have fun with Pam buddy icon_eek

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1737 on: March 02, 2010, 08:23:22 AM »

Is Carrie calling you Mar???

I talked to Mary this morning before she left.  Since I'm close (not long distance) and always home, Carrie will call after the sugery.  Mary was having a problem with her hand being all swollen this morning and she couldn't get her ring off.  She said she has carpal tunnel that causes the swelling.  Hope they can do something about it for her...it's her engagement ring!

Anyway...will let you all know as soon as I hear something. (BTW....the procedure sounds ..uh... yikes!)

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1738 on: March 02, 2010, 08:28:49 AM »

Hope they can do something about it for her...it's her engagement ring!

Anyway...will let you all know as soon as I hear something. (BTW....the procedure sounds ..uh... yikes!)

Oh crap, and I knew the procedure would be yikes Paranoid

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1739 on: March 02, 2010, 08:29:04 AM »

Thanks, Sharon!

Karen, same cat family, but that was Sabrina and she was a "Cheetah Girl" Laughing Laughing I love when Karina gets all pissy on Maks Laughing Naughty
Laughing lmao

Sharon, When did Karina get pissy on Maks?  Did I miss something??   You know, Maks is really good-looking, an exciting dancer, and I LOVE that he's on the show but I wouldn't want him as my teacher if I was a celeb.  He seems not to have an overabundance of patience.  Wink I think I'd want Tony or Louis.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx