gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:24:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK DEC. 24  (Read 1639 times)
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« on: December 24, 2009, 11:26:51 AM »

Every day with Clay...here's news...and 're-news' (recycled Clay articles worthy of another read...) for today's reading pleasure:

Here our Clay's a fashion icon... Wink:

http://www.men-access.com/clay-aikens-belt-and-buckle-jlindeberg-bridger-leather-belt/

MEN-ACCESS
fashionable men’s accesories

Clay Aiken’s Belt and Buckle: J.LINDEBERG Bridger Leather Belt ...

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 11:43:26 AM »

Mary Did You Know...the enhanced version re-released in August of this year, is available at Amazon.com ...the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JG67IM/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00062ZV2E&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1NPQ8SQJCD5722DJGG77

Down memory lane...here's the product review:

Clay Aiken may look wide-eyed and unassuming, but when it comes to figuring out what his fans want for Christmas, he's got it all figured out. On Merry Christmas with Love he so cannily anticipates the musical sugarplums dancing in the heads of his devotees that you half expect him to climb down the chimney and hand-deliver it. Key to the dozen-song collection's appeal is its straightforwardness: Parting ways with the sea of celebrities who use holiday discs as an excuse to cut loose, Aiken banishes irony and coyness so absolutely here that certain carols--the medley "Hark the Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful" and "Silent Night" especially--take on church-like tones; expect tree trimmers to put aside their tinsel and contemplate the meaning of the season. Yet don't expect them to miss out on any merriment. On less chestnutty selections like the ballads "Mary Did You Know" and Celine Dion's "Don't Save It All for Christmas Day," Aiken lets it rip, reining in a passion and pure-heartedness so believable that fans will wish he, rather than the guy in the red velvet suit, were Santa Claus. -Tammy La Gorce

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 12:05:17 PM »

Some great nostalgia...the best of Clay's snark!

http://clayaikentheidealidol.com/CLAY_AIKENS_BEST_SNARKY_COMMENTS.html

Santa Clay
Santa Clay from the hometown connection
Clay: I've got a bag of goodies and you’re not getting any.
Clay: He's going to get switches for Xmas
Clay: Good decoration for the stage
Clay: Just wait for the one I play on Anitaville
Clay: Melody is getting a lot for x-mas because she doesn't make fun of Santa
Clay: Melody doesn't get this one for x-mas because she has many. (It was her own tape.)
Clay: A tape by Clayton Grissom. Every house should have these if you go home without one of these you have done yourself a great disservice.
Clay: This one is by a young lady with a smart mouth
Clay: name? Doesn’t get one because he makes fun of Clayton all the time
Clay: I'm gonna put an apple in your mouth in a minute Anita that what it is
Clay: Clayton Grissom's tapes don't leave home without it.
Clay: Tape by Clayton that’s good too.
He's just a funny funny guy. If you haven't seen Santa Clay you’ve got to watch him, his voice, his mannerisms, and his comments are just funny.

Oh, the Hometown Connection where he played Santa is HILARIOUS! I just re-watched it this morning and my face was bright red from laughing so hard. I love the part where Anita first goes over to him and pulls off his beard and then throughout the skit kept trying to pull off his beard and he kept saying, "No" and trying to get away from her. Was LOL so hard when he reached down into the bag and she pulled it over his head. I think one of the best parts is when the girls are singing and he's dancing with them and at the end of it, he's kneeling on one knee with one of the young girls sitting on his knee and Anita comes over and pulls up his Santa hat.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx