gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:04:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK DEC. 21  (Read 1703 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« on: December 21, 2009, 04:29:21 AM »

Palm Beach Gardens event to benefit National Inclusion Project

Professional golfer Wayne Player has announced he will return to co-host the third annual Golfing for Inclusion with multi-platinum selling artist Clay Aiken.

The event is returning to The Country Club at Mirasol in Palm Beach Gardens on Feb. 1 and benefits the National Inclusion Project.

Read the rest at TCPalm

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 04:33:04 AM »

ASHER ROTH "GAY" RUMORS ARE 100% FALSE, SAYS LABEL!

A few days ago rumors initially broke that rapper Asher Roth had "allegedly" come out of the closet & admitted to being a homosexual. Last night the rumors swept the Internet after a fake story was posted on a very non credible website known as CWEB News. According to his label he has not been dropped & nor is he "gay".

The bogus story reads:

<snip>

Asher, who has been on numerous rally's and marches over the past year, really became visible in the gay community with American Idol winner, Clay Aiken. Asher was recently at a Gay Rights Parade with Lady Gaga, American Idol Winner, Clay Aiken, Blink 182, and REM lead man Michael Stipe.

MOG.com

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 10:34:56 AM »

Hello, ANN!   wave

The new Carolina blog is devoted to Wrapping for Inclusion info and experiences of six CA fans. In addition to a double-clickable photo from Rcknrllmom's Iowa station, other divider graphics are older creations by AmazingCA and Clayquebec1. The lead graphic is cindilu2's latest.

Clickable by cindilu2

Hope you enjoy. Thank you for your visits/comments. Have a great day! 

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx