gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:26:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 392
Total: 392

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 32:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 290574 times)
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #1860 on: February 19, 2010, 12:01:49 AM »

wave Hello..hope everyone has been well. Been busy so I try to stop by when I can.

How exciting to read that Clay actually sent an e-mail out to his fandom. For those of you who are planning on going to this concert, as always have fun! I will just have to look forward to when the special come on tv.

I'm actually extra excited that its being televised because as GWENN mentioned, PBS is seen internationally. This will at least finally give his international fans a taste of what its like to see him in concert, even if its not in person. Purple Banana Purple Banana

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1861 on: February 19, 2010, 04:33:21 AM »

SO, YOU KNOW HOW CLAY CLOSES HIS EYES AND GOES SOMEWHERE ELSE WHEN HE IS REALLY REALLY INTO A SONG ? (takes deep breaths)
WELL, I WONDER HOW IT WILL BE IF THE DIRECTOR YELLS "CUT" RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT? ALTHOUGH I DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN A LOT BUT IT MIGHT PLAY HAVOC WITH HIS GOING ELSEWHERE ................

JUST FUN SPECULATING- I REALLY DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE USUALLY ONCE HE STARTS A SONG IT GOES WELL -EXCEPT FOR THAT RANDOM LYRIC GENERATOR.

OH YEAH- THERE MIGHT BE QUITE A FEW DO-OVERS!! HAHA!!(tmCA)

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1862 on: February 19, 2010, 05:19:24 AM »

Not to worry, Marilyn. Laughing In "real life," a tv director would not be inside the auditorium with the talent. He or she will probably be outside, in a production truck. They'll have a floor manager inside who should know how to gently interrupt the talent if a take needs to be re-started.

Just sayin', cuz I worked in tv production and directed live remote shoots for several years. shrug

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1863 on: February 19, 2010, 05:28:12 AM »

MORNING--

BRIGHT AND SUNNY DAY HERE.  I AM EXCITED.  BARRY AND I GET TO SEE ER AND GABE'S HOUSE TODAY.  IT IS INSPECTION DAY AND WE GET TO GO.  SO EXCITING.  MY BABY IS REALLY STARTING HER OWN LIFE.  BARRY AND I SOON OFFICIALLY BECOME #2.  KIND OF SCARY, BUT GOOD.

IF ANYONE IS TRYING FOR TIX TODAY, GOOD LUCK.

SUNNY--YOU HAVE HAD THE MOST INTERESTING LIFE.  I LOVE HEARING ABOUT IT.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1864 on: February 19, 2010, 07:55:57 AM »

Hey friends.  Sending good ticket karma to those of you who are trying for better tickets today! 

I'm enjoying all of the happy and enthusiastic posts these past couple of days.  Even though I can't join so many of you this time around, I am still excited over the upcoming events.  I can't begin to tell you how much I will miss seeing so many of you, but I know that I have made the right decision this time!

WILSON BARB, thanks for understanding and encouraging me about my mom's upcoming move .  Huggles I think this could be the best thing that ever happened to our mother-daughter relationship.  I hope to be part of making her life less lonelier and much happier, as I know she is struggling right now.   And now that Phil is finally OK with this I think we will be able to deal with the stresses of her failing health and her imperfections (after all, I'm perfect ya know!  Laughing) much more easily.

GWENN, thanks  Huggles and I think you will enjoy the new dynamics with ER when they get married.  I know that although I don't talk to my sons as often as I once did when they were single, there is a new depth to our relationship that comes with their having families of their own.   Plus I enjoy the new "friendships" I have with my two DIL's, each in a very unique way!  Wink  We are taking it very slowly and I am not pushing it, but I do see growth and trust and love emerging!!!  They will hopefully someday be the mothers of my grandchildren and I know that they are my sons' soulmates, so they deserve all of the love and respect that I can offer them.   Huggles Huggles  Plus they are beautiful, talented and wonderful women in their own right.

I know that Barry will enjoy having a new "son".  And I have no doubt that you and ER will grow even closer.  Huggles

MARLENE, I would be more comfortable if IChris were to PM me about the Marriot room rather than my approaching her about it.

I'm going to finally try to get out to run just a couple of errands today.  I think I'm finally regaining some strength. 

Have  a good one, ladies!!! 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1865 on: February 19, 2010, 08:26:19 AM »

SUNNY, although I know there are lot of "authorities" Paranoid  out there in Clayland, I want you to know that I consider you to be the most reliable source of information about TV show biz!!!    Not Worthy

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1866 on: February 19, 2010, 08:50:28 AM »

CLAY ANSWERED ANOTHER QUESTION AND HE SAID THEY COULD TRAVEL SO:

1. Can you confirm if this program will be offered for PBS pledge when it airs?

Yes. It will be. Our HOPE is during the June pledge drive. It is my understanding (and we know how much that means) that it will air in all markets at least once. But, each market has the ability to repeat it as often as they would like if it is successful in getting folks to call in. So, the more calls they receive while the show is airing (during those commercial/pledge breaks) the more likely they will be to air it again in that market. So, if you're gonna pledge... maybe break it up a bit, so they'll get a lot of calls spread out over several airings vs. just getting hit with a lot the first time they show it and getting few/none the next time.
The more it airs, the more new folks there will be who will get to see it
Strategy, my dears! ha ha

HE CRACKS ME UP -BUT HE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1867 on: February 19, 2010, 08:58:23 AM »

WELL, MANY OF MY FRIENDS PLEDGE SO I WILL SEND OUT AN EMAIL "RE4MINDING THEM " THAT IF THEY ARE GONNA PLEDGE ANYWAY, MAKE  SURE THEY PLEDGE DURING HIS SHOW.  I GUESS THAT IS OK.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1868 on: February 19, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »

So, if you're gonna pledge... maybe break it up a bit, so they'll get a lot of calls spread out over several airings vs. just getting hit with a lot the first time they show it and getting few/none the next time.
The more it airs, the more new folks there will be who will get to see it

That makes a lot of sense! I guess that's why they're always showing "Celtic Woman" on our local PBS station.  Hmmmmm....

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1869 on: February 19, 2010, 11:40:00 AM »

Locking up here and starting a new thread! 

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx