gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:53:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 296
Total: 296

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 32:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 291187 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1820 on: February 16, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »

I just found out this evening that my friend Ruth that I have told you all about has decided to have her leg removed. She is scheduled for surgery on Fri 26th...Please continue praying for this family.

Marlene

DONE

ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN HIT WITH A MACK TRUCK?

GWENN
Is that because of Er's engagement, ticket-buying, the binocs thing, or all of the above?

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

JOHANNA--I AM GONNA BRING MINE AND IN BETWEEN, WHEN THEY AREN'T FILMING, I WILL GET IN MY DROOLING.  I UNDERSTAND IT WOULD LOOK AWFUL ON TV IF ALL OF US WERE STARING AT HIM.  WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LISTENING.  YEAH, RIGHT.

BARB---CONGRATS ON YOUR TIX.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #1821 on: February 16, 2010, 06:59:55 PM »

I just found out this evening that my friend Ruth that I have told you all about has decided to have her leg removed. She is scheduled for surgery on Fri 26th...Please continue praying for this family.

Marlene

DONE

ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN HIT WITH A MACK TRUCK?

GWENN
Is that because of Er's engagement, ticket-buying, the binocs thing, or all of the above?

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

JOHANNA--I AM GONNA BRING MINE AND IN BETWEEN, WHEN THEY AREN'T FILMING, I WILL GET IN MY DROOLING.  I UNDERSTAND IT WOULD LOOK AWFUL ON TV IF ALL OF US WERE STARING AT HIM.  WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LISTENING.  YEAH, RIGHT.

BARB---CONGRATS ON YOUR TIX.

GWENN

lmao  Clapping Oh Gwenn...you are too funny...I'd love to sit next to you some time at one of Clay's concerts...along with the rest of the gang here!

Marlene...I so hope your friend gains some quality of life...I admire her courage...sending prayers her way...

Barb...here I was looking forward to your TV moment!  Wink   Huggles

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1822 on: February 16, 2010, 07:08:38 PM »

Did anyone read Clays answers to all the ticket questions? He is hysterical. Of course he doesnt realize that sure we want to hear him, but we also want to SEE him!!

I got a decent ticket. I am going. And all I can say is there are many fairy godmothers in the Clay Nation.

WOO freaking HOOOOOO!!!!   Laughing

Marlene-praying for your friend- hope all goes well with her.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #1823 on: February 16, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

TNT tour...sounds heavenly...tm Kevin and SW...time to be sure to fit in 17 inch seats...gym, here I come...  Laughing 

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1824 on: February 17, 2010, 03:34:52 AM »

Hello all!

Congrats to those who got tix!  Not making it this year....too broke!  Hopefully, they'll be a Tour and perhaps by then, we'll have some moolah saved up as hubby really wants to see him perform live.

Take care and HAPPY HUMP DAY!

xoxoxo
Jayne

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1825 on: February 17, 2010, 05:46:44 AM »

MORNING--

AFTER 8 HR. SLEEP, I AM STILL BEAT.  I THINK EMOTIONAL STUFF IS MORE EXHAUSTING THAN PHYSICAL. 

NOT GOING OUT AGAIN TODAY.  I HATE THIS SNOWY STUFF.  I AM TAKING THE DOGS FOR A SHORT WALK, DOING BILLS, AND TRYING TO GET MY HOUSE TOGETHER.  THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS ARE BUSY ONES.  ER AND GABE COME HOME TONIGHT AND I AM HOPING TO GET A GLIMPSE OF THE RING.  PLUS, I NEED TO HUG THEM BOTH UP BIG TIME.

GLAD THE TM TANGO IS OVER FOR ME.  GLAD MANY OF US WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN IN 23 DAYS.  CLAY CERTAINLY HAS HAD AN AFFECT ON OUR LIVES.  I LOVE HIM FOR IT.

COFFEE

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1826 on: February 17, 2010, 06:40:38 AM »

Gwenn~ I saw a cute comment at the CV I thought you would enjoy

"To H--- with the binoculars, I better pack a Defibrillator"  We may all need to borrow that before the evening is through. bigsmile

Can't understand if tickets, to public go on sale Fri,why is is not being advertised so far, in any way, shape or form here, or as far as I know, anywhere. nixweiss

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1827 on: February 17, 2010, 07:31:59 AM »

Good morning!  It's "the morning after" and all is well here on the CM!  I so wish I could join you in Raleigh, but I know that I've made the right decision in putting some family stuff at the top of my priority list this time around.  My mother has finally admitted that she needs to move into an assisted living facility, so the search for the right place near our home is now in high gear.  Have to strike while the iron's  hot (or something like that!  Paranoid

I still am dragged down with some sort of virus.  Antibiotics don't seem to be helping, but I guess I'll go ahead and finish this round anyway.   I haven't had a decent night's sleep in about 5 days, but this too shall pass!

Have to go to the mall (which is 20 miles away) to return 8 boxes of dishes that I had ordered online.  Never trust the colors that appear on your computer!!!!  What was supposed to be a plum color turned out to be a brick red instead.  Definitely not the right color for my family room/kitchen area. 

Anyway, hugs to all and have a good one.  Off to the races...

P.S. to MARLENE, I'm sure you're disappointed about the lack of publicity for Clay in the Raleigh area so far , but I'm certain there will be more as the concert day nears.  At least I'm hoping!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1828 on: February 17, 2010, 07:42:15 AM »

I HAVE GOTTEN A TON OF STUFF ON FB ABOUT THE CONCERT.  THEY SAY THIS IS VIRAL BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT HELPS. 

THEA---STILL WISH YOU WERE GOING.

HOW COME HUSBANDS CAN'T REMEMBER A DAMN THING?

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1829 on: February 17, 2010, 08:58:59 AM »

THEA---STILL WISH YOU WERE GOING.

GWENN, you have no idea how much I wish I were going, too.   Huggles Huggles  If I see a small window of opportunity emerge, I may just jump on it.  I'm certainly not letting go of my Marriott room yet....  Let's see how things work out with getting my mother to commit to the move.... hypnotic

HOW COME HUSBANDS CAN'T REMEMBER A DAMN THING?   
   And I'm going to add....how come after 30 years of marriage my husband still doesn't know how to hang a picture properly???? 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1830 on: February 17, 2010, 01:56:05 PM »

THINGS ARE SURE QUIET HERE TODAY.  Wink

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1831 on: February 17, 2010, 05:20:07 PM »

THEY ARE ALL RECUPERATING FROM TICKET STRESS!!!!

Betty
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #1832 on: February 17, 2010, 05:38:38 PM »

Betty

You could be right, Betty.  Never in my life has it taken 45 minutes to   buy tickets to anything

Looking forward to seeing you again.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1833 on: February 18, 2010, 07:00:07 AM »

WOW- Where is everyone?

Sunny but cold here in New York (no,not OUR Sunny  Smile )

VERY busy at work- but wanted to say Good Morning to everyone!

Catch y'all later!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1834 on: February 18, 2010, 07:29:56 AM »

Betty

You could be right, Betty.  Never in my life has it taken 45 minutes to   buy tickets

Barbara,

Getting tickets was like a cattle drive.   So happy you got a nice surprise.

Really looking forward to seeing you again.

Betty

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1835 on: February 18, 2010, 08:28:55 AM »

I HATE SNOW.  I MEAN I REALLY HATE IT.  IT IS NOT MELTING.  THE MAILPERSON WON'T DELIVER MY MAIL.  STILL SHOVELING.  I AM BEYOND THRILLED TO BE GOING TO RALEIGH.  EVEN FOR 1 NIGHT IT WILL BE A THRILL CAUSE THIS MESS AIN'T MELTING ANY TIME SOON.  I WILL HAVE MOUNDS INTO MAY.

I CANNOT WAIT.  ONLY 3 WEEKS.  OMG.   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

PLAYING MAH JONGG  TODAY.  THRILLED.  I DON'T CARE IF I LOSE EVERY HAND.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1836 on: February 18, 2010, 09:18:54 AM »

On The Bill & Linda show(WRAL) this morning they played  a little of Invisible, and then talked for a few minutes about the upcoming 1 night only concert by Clay. They never mentioned (while I was listening )about it being taped for a TV special, but did talk some about his new album. Linda told that the tickets were going on sale to the public tomorow, and then they took calls to give tickets away for the 7th & 8th callers to get through . I tried (just for fun) but the lines were all busy

Still NO mention in the N&O, but my GS said that on another radio station that they were also talking about the album & concert...

That's kind of ironic in a way that the only place his concert & album are being mentioned is the very place that don't play his music. confused

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1837 on: February 18, 2010, 12:29:04 PM »

Clay just answered more questions at the OFC. Check out his differant languages for more cell phones. Laughing He is a riot. Hope he gets his wish the concert can be a sell out. Fingers Crossed

As for promoting it I hope he can do an interview about it somewhere like on WRAL before the 12th or before it airs on TV. Getting more and more excited!!!!!

Good luck to anyone getting tickets or better seats tomorrow. Fingers Crossed THank the lord where I'm sitting I won't be on TV. Laughing

Marilyn-So happy to hear you are going. Huggles

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1838 on: February 18, 2010, 01:06:58 PM »

BACK FROM MAH JONGG.  WON 2 GAMES.  SURPRISED ME CAUSE I HAD A HARD TIME CONCENTRATING.  I MENTIONED BARRY'S SURGERY AND BOY, DID I GET INFO.  FOR FUTURE REFERENCE----THIS IS NOT A SLUR BUT TRUTH----IF YOU WANT INFO ON A MEDICAL ISSUE, GET A BUNCH OF JEWISH WOMEN TOGETHER.  YOU WILL GET THE EXACT ANSWER YOU NEED.  ONE WOMAN'S HUSBAND HAD THE EXACT SURGERY BARRY NEEDS FOR THE SAME REASON.  ANOTHER ONE HAD THE SURGERY HERSELF BUT ON THE CERVICAL PART OF THE SPINE.  BOTH AGREED ON THE DOCTOR WE NEED TO SEE.  IT WAS AMAZING.  WHO NEEDS THE INTERNET?  SAVED ME SO MUCH TIME.  I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD WHILE THEY DID A BACK-AND -FORTH.  A DECISION WAS MADE.  IT WAS KIND OF FUNNY.

ANYWAY, CLAY  SAID HIS ANSWERS COULD TRAVEL SO HERE THEY ARE:

Originally Posted by IamMesmerized
New questions for you Clay:

1. Why did you mention rows A-E in your Q and A. Could you please post that here so all will see?
I mentioned SECTIONS A though E.. not rows.. sections.
Those sections are close to the stage and will at times be on camera. THose sections are close enough to not need binoculars, and having folks hold binoculars at such a close range while on camera looks a bit odd. I don't want anyone to be able to perpetuate inaccurate stereotypes because they see folks holding binoculars on camera.
If we tour, you can bring binoculars, signs, cameras (as long as you ''black tape'' the flash), and whatever... but for this TV special... nah!

2. Do you know if there will be a large screen on the stage? You know, the ones that telecast the concert? That may put an end to the binocular discussion (maybe). To my knowledge there will be no video screens. I'm not 100% apprised of all of the things that the TV folks will be using. This show sort of has two separate aspects... the live show and the TV part. I know all about the live part and am in control of how that looks, but there are other folks who are in charge of the TV parts. Simon and Mary are sort of overseeing it all... but I don't have all of that information for you now. I wouldn't count on video screens this time.
Let's sell this show out and make it a big enough hit for PBS, then sell enough albums that we can have a huge budget if we get to do another one. Look at how big budgetted Bocelli's PBS specials are!!! ;-)

3. Clay, do you mind if the questions and your answers are posted on other Clay boards as a lot of the OFC members frequent other boards on a more regular basis?
Yeah.. for these purposes, it's fine. Thanks for asking.

4. Do you want us to allow "red reports" to be posted on the OFC after the taping or are we to keep everything off the board?AFTER the show is over on Friday night, I welcome discussion about it. But I do hope that no one .. on ANY board ... will encourage folks to break the no cell phone rule by posting red reports during the show. Let's wait til after the show has ended and folks have left. Cool?

5. The assumption from your comments is that no cell phones are to be turned on or used in the venue at all during the taping, be it intermission or whatever. Can you please confirm this so as there will be no possible misunderstanding?
No CELL PHONES!
Aucuns téléphones portables
Ningunos teléfonos móviles
Nenhuns telefones móveis
Keine Handys
Geen mobiele telefoons
Отсутствие мобильных телефонов
沒有移動電話

Really folks? ;-)

6. As this is a special event and not a tour, will there be any merchandise for sale other than possibly a program?
Damn.. a program!?!?
That would have been a good idea.

No.. No mechandise.

7. Are you aware that the Progress Center has your "On My Way Here" album as the picture on the site for your appearance?

Yeah... we're working on it

8. A member has asked a question that may apply to more than one person so I'm going to put it in here.
She purchased her solo ticket in good faith in the hopes that she will have recovered enough from a leg problem to be able to attend. If her health does not permit her to go, she would like to know if she can gift it to a friend of hers.

Uh.... I can't get into the habit of answering individual questions. But.. for now.. I would recommend asking TicketMonster ;-)

NOTE #5 AND WHAT I BOLDED.  I LOVE THIS MAN,

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #1839 on: February 18, 2010, 01:53:00 PM »

IF YOU WANT INFO ON A MEDICAL ISSUE, GET A BUNCH OF JEWISH WOMEN TOGETHER......... WHO NEEDS THE INTERNET?  SAVED ME SO MUCH TIME.

Laughing 

What part of NO CELL PHONES do these people not understand?   nixweiss  Some times he must think he's talking to a bunch of 3-year-olds.  It would probably be easier for him to train a chicken to throw a frisby.   doh

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx