gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 422
Total: 422

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 32:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 290614 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1780 on: February 16, 2010, 07:11:25 AM »

There was no mention in the N&O. I'm dreading that one when it is announced  in the paper,because some of those nuts ,called reporters ,are not real nice to Clay.
Why worry about something that may not even happen? Huggles

If you want to see "Not real nice to Clay", read what the music critic for the Chicago Tribune has said over the years.    hypnotic
And the point of doing that would be... what? Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1781 on: February 16, 2010, 07:16:08 AM »

Thea~ I just don't get it ,do you? He is such a good an caring person ,I just don't understand so much negative press. All the bad boys seem to be held up in admiration, and they seem to never do anything wrong, even when they do..Its just unfair, I tell you!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1782 on: February 16, 2010, 07:17:48 AM »

Thea~ I just don't get it ,do you? He is such a good an caring person ,I just don't understand so much negative press. All the bad boys seem to be held up in admiration, and they seem to never do anything wrong, even when they do..Its just unfair, I tell you!

Sigh, it certainly is.  But I've finally given up trying to figure out what makes these idiots tick.   

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1783 on: February 16, 2010, 07:18:58 AM »

There was no mention in the N&O. I'm dreading that one when it is announced  in the paper,because some of those nuts ,called reporters ,are not real nice to Clay.
Why worry about something that may not even happen? Huggles

If you want to see "Not real nice to Clay", read what the music critic for the Chicago Tribune has said over the years.    hypnotic
And the point of doing that would be... what? Wink

Self-flaggelation.

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1784 on: February 16, 2010, 07:24:50 AM »

YEAH.  LOOK AT JOHN MAYER.  HE APOLOGIZES AND ALL IS WELL.  SAME WITH LAMBERT.  CLAY USES THE WORD IDIOT AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.  I GUESS YOU HAVE TO EITHER GRAB YOUR GENITALS, TALK ABOUT YOUR GENITALS, OR HAVE SOMEONE FONDLE YOUR GENITALS TO BE PRAISED.  OY.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1785 on: February 16, 2010, 07:28:22 AM »

Gwenn, I'm so happy for Erica and Gabe!!!   Purple Banana Purple Banana  Do they have a date in mind?  Let the wedding planning begin!   

Good luck to all who are trying for tickets today.  It sounds like there's more than enough tickets for all those planning to go.  Remember, this is only the presale.  If you don't get what you want, you can always try on Friday.  "Presale" doesn't always mean "best" as we've come to find out through the years.     

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1786 on: February 16, 2010, 07:29:59 AM »

I don't get it. I have enough stuff to deal with in my own life. I don't need to be wringing my hands because someone said something mean about Clay. He certainly doesn't need my sympathy. He has a new CD coming out, a charitable organization that's growing every year, a beautiful baby boy, people around him who love him, and he's more financially set than I'll ever be.

To each his own, I guess.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1787 on: February 16, 2010, 07:31:32 AM »

Gwenn, I'm so happy for Erica and Gabe!!!   Purple Banana Purple Banana  Do they have a date in mind?  Let the wedding planning begin!   

Good luck to all who are trying for tickets today.  It sounds like there's more than enough tickets for all those planning to go.  Remember, this is only the presale.  If you don't get what you want, you can always try on Friday.  "Presale" doesn't always mean "best" as we've come to find out through the years.     
Words of wisdom, Micki. Yes!

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1788 on: February 16, 2010, 07:44:58 AM »

Pam, I agree with you.  This past year has been a "light bulb" moment for me.  I have enough to wring my hands over.  Clay is not one of them.  Someone will always have something to say about someone.  That's life.  I'm sure there have been things said about me from time to time, too.  So what???  "Sticks and stones"  and that sort of thing.  Not everyone's gonna love Clay.  There will be things said or written about him that will not be to our liking.  And there will be lovely things said or written about him.  It goes with the territory.  I imagine most celebrities don't give it the time of day. 

MICKI  

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1789 on: February 16, 2010, 07:45:24 AM »

I LONG AGO STOPPED WORRYING ABOUT CLAY.  HE SURE ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT ME.  I JUST DON'T LIKE THE STANDARDS THE MEDIA HAS SET.  NOT JUST CLAY ORIENTED BUT IN GENERAL.

MICKI--THANKS.  AND THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES.   Huggles Huggles Huggles

MICKI---YOU ARE FIGHT ABOUT TM.  I REMEMBER ONCE IN AC FOR THE JBT, CHRISTIE AND I GOT FABULOUS SEATS 1 HOUR BEFORE THE SHOW.  GAVE YOU THE ONES WE HAD.  SO, WE ARE STRESSING.  I JUST WISH TM WASN'T IN CHARGE.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1790 on: February 16, 2010, 08:08:27 AM »

Gwenn, I'm here for ya if you need my help. 

MICKI  

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1791 on: February 16, 2010, 08:11:19 AM »

SUNNY I HAVE SAID THIS TIME AND AGAIN I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE MANAGING MY LIFE LET ALONE CLAY, I BET HE IS NOT WRINGING HIS HANDS IN WORRY. ABOUT WHAT GLORY HAS ON HER PLATE, I LOVE HIM DON'T GET ME WRONG,I USED TO WORRY ABOUT HIM, AFTER 7 YEARS I SEE NO POINT NOTHING I CAN DO ANYWAY,

MY BIGGEST OBSTACLE TODAY IS GETTING TO THE DOC THROUGH THE DAMN SNOW. Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1792 on: February 16, 2010, 08:26:05 AM »

Thea and Glory, feel better.   Huggles Huggles

MICKI  

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1793 on: February 16, 2010, 08:33:50 AM »

I don't get it. I have enough stuff to deal with in my own life. I don't need to be wringing my hands because someone said something mean about Clay. He certainly doesn't need my sympathy. He has a new CD coming out, a charitable organization that's growing every year, a beautiful baby boy, people around him who love him, and he's more financially set than I'll ever be.

To each his own, I guess.

SUNNY, I agree 100%.  The "self-flagellation" comment was purely in jest, I can assure you.   My head is spinning right now from thoughts of nursing homes, assisted living homes, yada yada.  And I know each of you has her own plateful of "stuff", as well!   hypnotic 

MICKI, thanks!  I'm fine, just not feeling "100%" these days.  I'll live. I need to start taking charge of my own health again.  I haven't been eating right nor have I been exercising, and it's taken its toll on my immune system.   Hope your house sale and packing (ugh) is coming along.   Huggles

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1794 on: February 16, 2010, 08:35:36 AM »

PRESALE CODES ARE UP UNDER APPEARANCES.  GO GET 'EM, LADIES.  THEY ARE UNIQUE TO EACH MEMBER.  INTERESTING THAT CLIQUE IS WORKING.  THEN GO RIGHT TO TM AT NOON.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1795 on: February 16, 2010, 08:56:42 AM »

TICKET SEEKERS -  Wishing you good luck and great seats!   In return, those of us who can't make it this time will need details from the rest of you!  blush

MICKI - So glad that you were able to sell your house.  May your move be successful . . . and I'm looking forward to possibly seeing you Clay-trekking later this year!  Clapping   (He just better be planning a tour) . . . Paranoid

GWENN - Congratulations on Erica and Gabe's engagement.  You will be a terrific MIL!   

GLORY - Hope you get through the snow safe and sound on your way to the doctor! Dang long winter! 

Today is my only day off this week and it is packed full!  I am going to join a couple of friends for lunch . . . then I'll be off and running (or at least . . .walking briskly)  Smile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1796 on: February 16, 2010, 09:17:59 AM »

Well? 

Good seats?

AOK seats?

Just happy to be going seats?

Still cussing TM?

bigsmile

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1797 on: February 16, 2010, 09:19:48 AM »

I GOT TIX!!!!!!  I THINK THEY ARE GOOD.  I MAY BE BEHIND A CAMERA, BUT I AM IN THE DRESS CIRCLE.  NO IDEA WHERE THE SEAGTS ARE   SECTION B?  ROW H?  I AM THRILLED. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1798 on: February 16, 2010, 09:27:42 AM »

Well it took a few tries but I got the last row 13 in section H in the orchastra section. That's right in the middle and it looks like I can see the stage well. I'm very happy and relieved. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Can't wait til see you all and see Clay!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1799 on: February 16, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »

Congrats!! 

I see there are already nine listings on eBay. Try as anyone might, no concert, sporting event, etc. is ever going to be immune to scalpers.  icon_rolleyes

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx