gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:35:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 32:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 291299 times)
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1760 on: February 15, 2010, 07:29:14 PM »

I JUST GOT A CALL BACK FROM ER NOT TO PUT ANYTHING ON FB.  FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MY "FRIENDS" IF YOU PUT SOMETHING, CAN YOU DELETE IT.  SOME OF HER FRIENDS ARE MY FRIENDS AND SHE WANTS TO TELL EVERYONE HERSELF.

THEA AND SUNNY---THANKS.  I DO FEEL HAPPY. bigsmile Huggles

GWENN

I just put a little nonspecific blurb on FB.  I'll delete it immediately!!!  Wink

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #1761 on: February 15, 2010, 07:32:23 PM »

Congratulations Gwenn

Things really do have a way of working out

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1762 on: February 15, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »

Gwenn, I am so happy to hear the news that you are gonna be a Mother In Law Clapping Clapping Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1763 on: February 15, 2010, 07:52:39 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS, GWENN- THATS WONDERFUL!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1764 on: February 15, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »

Gwenn~ How exciting! Congratulations.

Now you get to plan for a wedding..but just try to handle one stress at a time..Good luck tomorrow.bigsmile

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1765 on: February 15, 2010, 09:04:56 PM »

Congratulations to ER and GAB!!!!! That's wonderful MIL to be Gwenn!!!! So happy for you. I wish them the best. Keep us updated when they start the wedding plans.  Smile

Ticket Stressting about tomorrow too. Clay said, he doesn't think we'll have problems getting them. Just hope the site doesn't crash or anything. Laughing I do understand about the code thing. I'm just getting 1 ticket and won't be doing throw back tickets whatever that is. Laughing I'll also try Friday if I can't get anything tomorrow.

Good luck to everybody else. Fingers Crossed Just got my hotel booked yesterday. Be there Thursday and coming back on Sunday. All set. I'm so excited. I'll post tomorrow where I'll be sitting. Hope it's decent too and as long as I can see Clay clearly.

So Who is all going? Me, Gwenn, Jill, Marion?, Betty and some friends, Marlene, Barbara, Cindy and her daughter from RHT, Sunny and maybe Michelle? Maybe Thea and Johanna? Can't wait to see you all again and meet people I ever met before finally. 

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1766 on: February 15, 2010, 09:32:00 PM »

Congratulations Gwenn! Huggles

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #1767 on: February 15, 2010, 10:24:07 PM »

I am so pleased to read of your good news, Gwenn.  Congrats to them both...they sound like delightful young people.  It's wonderful to see our loved ones find the loves of their lives...isn't it.

And...to all who 'dwell here'...best of TM luck to you...I'll be eager to read of good outcomes here...

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1768 on: February 16, 2010, 04:07:17 AM »

Purple Banana Congratulations, Gwenn (and Er & Gabe)!!

Good luck to everyone trying for tickets today.  Fingers Crossed

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1769 on: February 16, 2010, 04:11:22 AM »

Good luck to everyone getting tickets today Clapping Fingers Crossed

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1770 on: February 16, 2010, 04:28:16 AM »

Fingers crossed for good ticket Karma today-for all who are going.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1771 on: February 16, 2010, 05:15:41 AM »

CONGRADULATIONS GWENN  BARRY, ER AND GABE, HOW EXCITING, ANY IDEA WHEN THE BIG DAY WILL BE. HOPEFULLY NOT IN THE COLD WEATHER. Huggles Huggles Huggles

I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK TODAY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1772 on: February 16, 2010, 05:20:00 AM »

Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1773 on: February 16, 2010, 05:44:37 AM »

MORNING--

I AM A WRECK.  NERVOUS FOR TM CRAP AND SOOO THRILLED FOR ER AND GABE.  SHE SENT ME A PIC OF THE RING.  SHE IS NOT NUTS FOR DIAMONDS---UNLIKE HER MOTHER.  BUT THE RING IS A 3 STONE WITH 2 SAPPHIRES WITH A DIAMOND IN THE CENTER. 

I HOPE WE ALL GET THE SEATS WE WANT.  OK, WE WON'T GET "LAP" BUT CLOSE ENOUGH.  HE SAID THE FIRST 5 ROWS ARE OUT.  NOW, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1774 on: February 16, 2010, 06:27:24 AM »

If anyone else is interested in dinner Friday evening before the performance then please let me know I had only made reservations for 10,but it can be changed hopefully by this weekend.

The Suv however to The Pit from the Marriott, & back to the Progress Center , is full .This includes Gwenn, Jill, Tiffany, Betty, Marilyn, Barbara & me.

After the sale today, if you will be interested in meeting us(those that have already confirmed above) then please PM me, so I can try and get the reservation changed.

Our reservation at The Pit is for 5:00pm.

Thanks~ Marlene Huggles

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY ON GETTING TICKETS goodluck Fingers Crossed

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1775 on: February 16, 2010, 06:28:38 AM »

Go get 'em, Ticket Tigers!!!!  

Huggles TIFFANY, you asked about whether I will be going on March 12.  It's pretty much looking like I won't. Sigh.  Lots of family obligations and  a few health issues (not serious, but enough to drag me down) will be keeping me from going this time.   Oh well.  Sigh.

I have a feeling most of the tickets will be good.  Frankly, I wouldn't want to be in the 6th row behind all of those cameras and lights, but that's just me.  I think in the middle Orchestra (main floor) section or even the Dress Circle would work out best.  At least that's what I would be shooting for if I were ticket shopping today!

Anyway.... goodluck

P.S. GWENN, the ring sounds gawgeous!!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1776 on: February 16, 2010, 06:59:20 AM »

This morning on Wral Bill & Linda Show..Linda was talking about AI being on tonight for 2 hrs.  She also said another AI was Clay Aiken and he has announced he is having a concert at the Progress Energy Center,and told the date. She also told that the tickets were to go on sale  for his club member fans (and to check out their site) Alsoannonunced that the tickets would be on sale for tha general public on the 19th.
She also told that is was beening taped for a TV special to be shown at a later time for Clays new album. Then they discussed that the album was recorded in Germany.

There was no mention in the N&O. I'm dreading that one when it is announced  in the paper,because some of those nuts ,called reporters ,are not real nice to Clay.

At least we are starting to hear mention of Clay so thats always good.He is needing all the help he can get especially in the press. Its been a while since he has been mentioned, except maybe for the School Board debacle bigsmile

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1777 on: February 16, 2010, 07:04:41 AM »

There was no mention in the N&O. I'm dreading that one when it is announced  in the paper,because some of those nuts ,called reporters ,are not real nice to Clay.
Why worry about something that may not even happen? Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1778 on: February 16, 2010, 07:07:03 AM »

I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM SO NERVOUS.  GEEZ, AFTER 7 YEARS, YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD BE USED TO THIS.

FROM WHAT I AM READING, MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST GONNA TAKE WHAT THEY ARE GIVEN.  I JUST PRAY THEY DON'T OFFER ME MEZZ OR BALCONY.  I WON'T SEE A THING.  JILL JUST WANTS TO BE IN THE ROOM.  SHE IS EASY.

2 MORE HOURS.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1779 on: February 16, 2010, 07:09:53 AM »

Why worry about something that may not even happen? Huggles

If you want to see "Not real nice to Clay", read what the music critic for the Chicago Tribune has said over the years.    hypnotic

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx