gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:09:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 32:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 291392 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1680 on: February 13, 2010, 01:16:11 PM »

Counting how many tickets he's gonna need to set aside? bigsmile

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1681 on: February 13, 2010, 01:22:55 PM »

YOU KNOW, SEEING HIM SO EXCITED IS JUST SO ENDEARING.  IT REALLY IS.

JUST OVER AT THE OFC.  I THINK TUES. IS GONNA BE A BLOODBATH. icon_eek doh Paranoid

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1682 on: February 13, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »

Sunny~ I saw you finally found the place to post at the OFC. Good for you!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1683 on: February 13, 2010, 01:32:19 PM »

Now Clay is in column 3  11 down and I am under him...Wow! What a unexpected place to be. Wink  Be still my heart bigsmile

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1684 on: February 13, 2010, 01:41:36 PM »

Sunny~ I saw you finally found the place to post at the OFC. Good for you!
Yes, Tiffany pointed me in the right direction. bigsmile

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1685 on: February 13, 2010, 01:42:57 PM »

JUST OVER AT THE OFC.  I THINK TUES. IS GONNA BE A BLOODBATH. icon_eek doh Paranoid

It always is.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1686 on: February 13, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »

wave  We're back from Minnesota!  Did any of you know that Minnesota is dayum cold in February?   cold  But on the plus side there was less snow in Minneapolis than there was in Atlanta today!   Paranoid

Phil and I attended the wedding festivities of his second cousin.  It was an unusual wedding to say the least!  The groom and his attendants were dressed in kilts and medieval attire, while the bride (who was very beautifull) was dressed in a red and white medieval dress!   Oh!  Laughing  The attendants were wearing gorgeous red gowns that were quite stylish.  At the end of the ceremony (which was officiated by a fine ordained minister courtesy of the internet  bigsmile) the mother of the groom (Phil's first cousin) pinned a large sash on the bride's shoulder.  The sash was made of the "family tartan"( we are talking about a lot of Scottish people here! )  It was actually a beautiful ceremony though, and they were such a happy couple.  They had lived together for 4 years and were obviously ready to take this next step.  I cried a whole lot, as I love the groom like one of my own sons.  He's struggled a lot in his life, and it was so wonderful to see him finally so happy!

Anyway, it was a joy to be with that branch of our family again.  Phil's other cousins from Massachusets flew all the way in for the wedding, as well.  We had a wonderful time  catching up, so it was worth all the jet lag we are now feeling.

Speaking of potential jet lag, I see Clay finally has the plans for March 12 in full gear!  I'm happy for those of you making plans.    Right now, it looks like there's little chance that I will be attending;  however, I have reserved a room at the Raleigh downtown Marriott just in case.    If I don't end up going, I will be happy to arrange for somebody else to take this room.  I did this with SHIRL (from the OCD) at the Gala.  It is fairly easy to turn over rooms to another person. 

MARLENE, that's so nice of you to once again step up to the plate and arrange the dinner at the restaurant.  The last dinner before the Gala was so much fun, and I have fond memories of meeting up with the people who were able to attend.

I'm tired right now.  We've ordered in Chinese for supper.  After that, it's a little unpacking and then straight to bed.

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1687 on: February 13, 2010, 05:00:59 PM »

NOW, WHERE IS THE BROADWAY WORLD ARTICLE?  GUESS I WILL CHECK CH OR CV.

HERE IS THE LINK.  WISH HE WOULD GROW HIS HAIR LONG.  AND WONDER WHO THESE SPECIAL GUESTS ARE.  BET RUBEN IS ONE.

http://raleigh.broadwayworld.com/article/Clay_Aiken_to_Perform_OneNight_Only_Concert_at_Memorial_Auditorium_312_20100213

You might want to check the ANN-just sayin'.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1688 on: February 13, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »

NOW, WHERE IS THE BROADWAY WORLD ARTICLE?  GUESS I WILL CHECK CH OR CV.

HERE IS THE LINK.  WISH HE WOULD GROW HIS HAIR LONG.  AND WONDER WHO THESE SPECIAL GUESTS ARE.  BET RUBEN IS ONE.

http://raleigh.broadwayworld.com/article/Clay_Aiken_to_Perform_OneNight_Only_Concert_at_Memorial_Auditorium_312_20100213

You might want to check the ANN-just sayin'.

blush blush blush

HAD A WONDERFUL EVENING WITH ER AND GABE.  THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE TOGETHER.  ADORABLE.

TOMORROW IS THAT LUNCH WITH ER'S OLD BEST FRIEND'S MOM.  I AM KIND OF LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

THEA--WELCOME HOME.  GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME.

TIRED.  MY BRISKET WAS A HIT.  LOUIE NEEDS HIS REST.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1689 on: February 14, 2010, 07:01:07 AM »

LOUIE NEEDS HIS REST.

Oy!  Laughing

GWENN, so happy that you had a wonderful time with ER and Gabe.  I thought of you and them during this wedding on Friday. (Of course I can't imagine ER wearing a medieval bridal gown!  ) As I mentioned above, the now newlyweds had lived together for 4 years and finally were making "the ultimate commitment".  They were certain that what they were doing was the right thing.  I have no doubt that your "little girl" and Gabe  will do the same sooner than you think!   It's just the way of most of the world today.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome home.  Huggles

I have a bad sore throat and congestion, so I'm staying home from church this morning.   It seems that everybody on the plane going to and coming from Minneapolis was coughing and sneezing!   Even though it was only a 50 minute flight, that was plenty of time to spread the germs! 

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1690 on: February 14, 2010, 07:04:40 AM »

Clay content:  Do I want to participate in Tuesday's "bloodbath" or not?  That is the burning question of the day!!!!  hypnotic hypnotic

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1691 on: February 14, 2010, 07:35:49 AM »

Clay content:  Do I want to participate in Tuesday's "bloodbath" or not?  That is the burning question of the day!!!!  hypnotic hypnotic
Why don't you try for tickets, and if you get them, or get good ones, keep 'em? If not, your participation can end there.

Or try for tickets for some other folks who can't be at the computer at noon?

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1692 on: February 14, 2010, 08:32:32 AM »

Thea,
               I'm happy you  enjoyed the wedding. Wearing medieval attire is quite common

in Scotland and so is the family tartan sash. Scotland is steeped in history of

which they are very proud.

My friends from here are hoping to get tickets for us, you never know you
                   might get front row seats. Laughing lmao and pigs might fly!!!!

Betty 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1693 on: February 14, 2010, 08:37:37 AM »

QUICK HELLO.

LUNCH WITH AN OLD FRIEND.  LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.  MAKING PEA AND BEAN SOUP LATER.

NERVOUS ABOUT TUESDAY.  I GET THE WORST TIX FROM TM.  THEA----GIVE IT A WHIRL.

ANYONE KNO3W THE FINAL COUNT FROM THE OFC?  HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO CHECK AROUND.

GWENN

ETA---ACCORDING TO CV, 1107 SO FAR ARE COMMITTED.  BLOODBATH HERE WE COME.   doh icon_eek

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1694 on: February 14, 2010, 08:45:56 AM »

I'm happy you  enjoyed the wedding. Wearing medieval attire is quite common

in Scotland and so is the family tartan sash. Scotland is steeped in history of

which they are very proud.

Thank you for that insight, BETTY.   Huggles  I had no idea that the medieval attire was linked with the kilts and family tartan sash.  I supposed if I had done my homework I would have understood the whole event much better!!!  

My friends from here are hoping to get tickets for us, you never know you
                   might get front row seats.   and pigs might fly!!!!

I know what you mean, BETTY.    I have terrible luck in getting tickets from Ticketmaster, which is why I usually end up buying the tickets later on from eBay or somebody else who happens to have an extra. This is why I hesitate to even attempt to buy tickets for other people. I have lost so much money over the years buying tickets and then trying to sell them later.  If it were just my money, I wouldn't be so nervous, but lately Phil hasn't been as supportive as he used to be with my "Clay madness".  I just don't want to created needless tension in our home!!!  

However, if anybody wants to take a chance with my buying them a ticket, just let me know and I'll give it a shot.  Just don't expect front row seats!!!  Laughing

I'm so happy for you that you have your "buddies" to go to the concert with.  And I'm truly hoping when the real tour starts, SHIRL will be able to come along, as well!!!

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1695 on: February 14, 2010, 08:53:46 AM »

NERVOUS ABOUT TUESDAY.  I GET THE WORST TIX FROM TM.  .

Me too!   

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1696 on: February 14, 2010, 09:18:20 AM »

Stopping in to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to some very special women Huggles :heartburst
I hope you know you are cared for very much

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1697 on: February 14, 2010, 09:37:40 AM »

My "ticket karma" isn't worth a dang, either. What I want to know is, how do the same people always end up with front row seats??

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #1698 on: February 14, 2010, 10:00:16 AM »

My "ticket karma" isn't worth a dang, either. What I want to know is, how do the same people always end up with front row seats??

Isn't that the truth...they seem to be the "annointed" VIPs of the Clay Nation...I don't mind if one or two (only) included super duper clack gathers at Clay's concerts...i.e. Scarlett...but for other events...good grief Charley Brown...let's spread the wealth!

I've not been as prolific a poster at late...so I want to at least mention these...

Super congrats Gwenn on your daughter's milestone achievement...hope she and her love experience great joy in their new abode...and may Barry find relief at last for his spinal condition.

Mimi... Huggles...how's your new ankle brace working out...I hope you are able to walk now in reasonable comfort...you've worked so hard to make that happen...glad your hubby returned safe and sound from his mission work...

Thea...that wedding sounded quite nice...I'm part Scotish...Sanderson is my maiden name...and I once attended a Robert Burns dinner...had the most vile thing I've ever tasted...almost upchucked it right before a darling man I began to date from that night forward...(he almost spit it up too... Laughing)...haggis!  icon_eek

NCBarb...oh the NC memories I have of us gabbing into the wee hours...and later the three of us...including Mimi...laughing and carrying on...I looked again into flights...if only NC wasn't clear across the country...Jet Blue...the one airline I love for long trips...has flights to NYC...and then down...if I did that I'd want to spend at least a day in the city catching a Broadway play or two...so maybe this summer...it's just a lot of $$ for only a couple of days...yet, I'd probably go for it, if I had a Clay buddy travel companion...

Glory...I am sending you prayers ...loads of them, girl, that your procedure come off swiftly without a hitch...

WiscBarb...sending you the love...hope that your days have been more peaceful now.

Meesa...your wedding is coming up quickly...wow...just remembering our special Clay adventure out here...time is speeding along...

Marilyn...hope things have eased in your life...and that you are fully recovered...

Micki...I hope things are looking brighter now...

Betty, and Marion...always love to read your posts here...

To all CMer's may the ticket gods be good to you...  best of luck in the upcoming frenzy...

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1699 on: February 14, 2010, 10:03:37 AM »

Isn't that the truth...they seem to be the annointed VIPs of the Clay Nation

self-annointed

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx