gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:27:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CRITICAL MASS 1 * OUR MAIN DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 170391 times)
cjrmax
« Reply #2000 on: March 11, 2005, 11:32:14 AM »

Sorry to post right after myself but I was lurking at the Clackhouse and it seems their minds are on "Touch" too!
Someone named Barnett2 wrote:
MyAikenFeet wrote:

Oh my gosh. Think he'll sing Touch?!

Well it wouldn't be a re-run from last summer, right? Dang, if he can sing WDC, he can sing Touch. My favorite on the album, and the only song from MoaM that he hasn't performed live.

Only ONE song left, Clay. DO IT!!!

And then they were talking about another plus if he's not touring again this summer.  New not tour merchandise!  New not tour book WITH NEW SEXY HOT SWEATY (ok, that's just my wish....) pictures!!  

More stuff for us to spend our money on.  Only problem is I HAVE NO MONEY!!!!  This was to be my year to recover some of the money I spent on things like digital cameras, tickets, plane tickets, hotels, merchandise etc.!!!

Now the question that pops into my little brain is - with this new not touring about to happen, how strict will their camera policies be?  

Note to Team Clay:  Be nice!!  We just want pictures and video  for our own personal use.  We'll still buy any sanctioned merchandise with Clay's face on it.  We promise!!!  Ok?  Deal??????  :flirt
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #2001 on: March 11, 2005, 12:11:34 PM »

I so look forward to tickets and stress and complaining and not getting the seats I want and at the end of the mess seeing CLAY!

Laugh

TESSIE
I BET YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE SAYING THAT..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
houstonclayfan
« Reply #2002 on: March 11, 2005, 12:12:20 PM »

Now the question that pops into my little brain is - with this new not touring about to happen, how strict will their camera policies be?

You have left the land of reality and have entered their dream world, Christie!  What happened to the realist saying "there won't be a full tour this summer" ?  Its easy to get caught up in the hype and excitement, isn't it !

I am standing my ground.
cjrmax
« Reply #2003 on: March 11, 2005, 12:39:02 PM »

You have left the land of reality and have entered their dream world, Christie! What happened to the realist saying "there won't be a full tour this summer" ? Its easy to get caught up in the hype and excitement, isn't it !

I am standing my ground.

It is easy, but I haven't abandoned my stand.  I still think it won't be a real tour. I think maybe 10-20 dates tops.  I still think it will be used more as a pre-promotional "tour", he'll showcase a few songs from his upcoming CD and do a few old favorites, but that will be it.  I really, truly do not think it will be anything like the NAT.  However.....  even if it is only a few dates, we need to think about the camera policy!  I mean, with so few dates, fewer of us will be able to see him live.  This means the need for Clack is greater than ever!  We NEED for Team Clay to be generous with the cameras!

I am only thinking of my fellow maniacs and their sanity!  
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2004 on: March 11, 2005, 02:36:52 PM »

I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH REAL LIFE AND CRAZY KIDS AND STUPID PARENTS (SORRY) THAT I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO GET EXCITED.

IF THERE IS ONE DATE, THERE WILL BE MORE.  I AM SURE OF THAT.  MAYBE THAT IS WHY HIS MANAGEMENT WAS TALKING TO RANDY.

I HATE THAT THIS WILL BE ANOTHER DRIBS AND DRABS THING.  I HATE THAT.  AND, WHO CAN IMAGINE WHERE HE WILL BE.

I WILL SEE HIM SOMEWHERE.  I AM HONEST ABOUT THAT.  BUT I AM NOT GETTING NUTS YET.  YES, CHRISTIE, I DID SAY THAT.  FINGERS ARE CROSSED FOR SOME NEW MATERIAL.  AND THE BEST PART---OTHER THAN CLAY---IS SEEING FRIENDS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN SEEN IN A WHILE.

HURRAY.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2005 on: March 11, 2005, 03:32:13 PM »

Gwenn, I'll see him too, I really don't care if I need to fly wherever, I really need to see him!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #2006 on: March 11, 2005, 03:49:03 PM »

Today must be Groundhog's Day!!!  Or some "CLAY" equivalent..  

All I know is that I poked my head out of my burrow and ....SUNSHINE!!!  CLAY  ANNOUNCED A SUMMER DATE!!!

AHHHH... "The WINTER OF MY DISCONTENT" is over!!

Micki, Gwenn, Christie,Jill...     START PACKING!!!

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
tessie
« Reply #2007 on: March 11, 2005, 04:24:32 PM »

Where is Clay?   I don't need to know his specific whereabouts, but I would be much happier if I knew he was back on solid ground.  Any word?
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2008 on: March 11, 2005, 04:30:55 PM »

Quote from: clayfannj
AHHHH... "The WINTER OF MY DISCONTENT" is over!!

I love that!  Perfect.

Well would you look at that. We have over 2000 posts in this thread, so I guess we should start a new one.  

And I think your quote is a nice way to do it!

tessie, feel free to bring your inquiry to the new thread.  See you there!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx