gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:34:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 136  (Read 228831 times)
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 05:10:55 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I got up at 6 but that is ok!  Sammy came over to my bed and gave the "signal" to go outside.  I'm just happy that he did this no matter what time of day it was.  He has been a "hard headed" boy learning the signal.  He gives it great in the den but has  trouble remembering the signal when my Mom and I are in other parts of the house.  He is so used to me letting him out early now that when he woke up before me, he REMEMBERED!  Yea baby boy!  Now he's asleep by  my feet in the office.
   It was already a light misting when I was outside earlier.  Brr!  At7 am it is still dark, wonder what the entire day will be like!
  Mom isn't going to the beauty shop, so I might just go out later and do some shopping just to get out of the house.  She was able to find a couple of morphine pills in an old bottle in her file cabinet.  It helped a wee bit.  The doctor, after our insistence, took her off two a day  to one a day.  I guess this is why she  had a couple left in an old bottle.  I'm guessing that the pharmacist  could not give a couple yesterday because of the strength of this drug.  I guess it's a type of drug  that could be sold illegally.

Only  13 more days until Christmas!

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 05:13:36 AM »

wave   HOT CHOCOLATE COMING THROUGH  wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2009, 05:14:54 AM »

wave  CHOCOLATE DONUTS COMING THRU  wave 

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2009, 05:24:32 AM »

Good morning Sharon!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2009, 05:50:08 AM »

Prissy, I have to tell you how beautiful the tables look, how festive, you are something Clapping Huggles

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 06:18:13 AM »

wave

Good Morning! I woke up to thunder, lightening, and pouring rain!!!!! It looks like this system is moving through quickly, and I hope so, because the Christmas parade is scheduled for this afternoon at 3 - all of the children will be so disappointed if it has to be cancelled.

Guess where Lewis is? He is having breakfast with Santa! Three times!!!!  Laughing The Rotary Club is hosting breakfast with Santa at 8,9 and 10 this morning. Santa is going to read a story and take photos will those brave enough.

Prissy - you mentioned our card this year. Lewis has seldom ever, in the last 42 years, expressed an opinion about anything - when he does, I listen! I don't usually like pre printed cards for us - that is why I still wrote a word or two on the cards. But he found these in a catalog, and brought it to me. He loved them, and wanted the boys' names on our card this year, so there you go!

Pepe - I was hoping you had heard from dudley - hope she is O.K. from that fall. I was so happy to see her posting every day.

JoAnn - I discovered, with Tuffy, that boy dogs can be stubborn about training, I think that is why his first owners gave him away. I think he had so many accidents with them because he lived in a tiny kennel inside their house during the day, and had accidents when he was out in the evening. We really had to work with him, and he was three years old when we got him. We hope to take their Christmas photo some time today - that should be an experience!  Laughing

Sharon - thanks for the hot chocolate - I assume warm chocolate donuts are coming through, too!

Jayne - All of the Christmas ornament frames and ornaments are already on sale. From other posts, I assume you are looking for gift ideas. My favorite gifts every year are the photo ornaments from the grandchildren. Amy makes sure to either make some of all 3, or the older grandchildren make them. Back when I was making the glass Clay ornaments, I figured out one time that I could make one for twenty-five cents. The only big expense was the postage to mail them.

I am going later to see if I can donate blood. The last time I tried, my blood count was too low. I am interested to see if I can once again donate since I have lost weight, am eating right, and take a vitamin every day.

Have a fun Saturday, everyone - I plant to wrap presents and get laundry done today!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 07:10:22 AM »

Good morning!

Today I am baking another huge batch of baklava.  This time half of it will go to a Christmas party we will be attending this evening;  the other half will probably be given on little plates to friends;  hopefully we'll have enough to enjoy a few pieces ourselves!   I'll also be making some cocktail meatballs with cranberries and chili sauce in the crockpot to take  for appetizers!!!

I love to do Christmas baking to the sounds of "The Nutcracker Suite".  I blast it at high volume as I work in the kitchen!   To me it's right up there with "Merry Christmas with Love" and "All is Well"!   bigsmile

If anybody watched the PBS special with David Foster, Andre Bocelli, et al last night, I'm sure you will agree that Clay would be a perfect fit at least as a guest singing partner with somebody like Andre Bocelli.  If Mary Jo Blige can do it, why not Clay???  Come on, "Uncle David", maybe you can finally give Clay/a.k.a. your precious little nephew's daddy a little break???? 

FRANKIE, it boggles my mind that you had thunderstorms in the weeks before Christmas.  That's hilarious about Lewis having Breakfast with Santa.  (hmmm, I wonder if "Santa" is actually a buxom young blond in disguise???  Laughing)

JOANN, I hope you can get out of the house a bit today;  I have no doubt it is very tough staying inside as the caregiver for your Mom.  No matter how much we love our family members, sometimes we need to get away for a little while?  Is there somebody you can ask to offer you some relief?   

PRISSY, you really outdid yourself with your table decorating this time!  You are so multi-talented!   Huggles Not Worthy

We have a bright, sunny but very cold day on tap today.  It's putting me in the Christmas spirit....FINALLY!!!

Warm thoughts and hugs to all.   

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2009, 07:40:03 AM »

Good Morning!

When I let the dogs out at about 7:30 am, I went into the dining room to start on my Christmas Cards.  I have 15 ready to go out!

I hope to get a lot done before I head off for the wedding at 4 this afternoon.  I am going to start putting gifts in Christmas bags or wrapping them, too.  I have been known to wrap individually 30 calendars!! shock

Sharon, Frankie, Jan and Thea,
I'm glad you liked my table.  I know you all certainly heard about it enough on this thread!!  I was pleased with it and the 7 other ladies who dined at the table seemed to like it, too.  I did have a gift bag of chocolates for each one on their bread plates!!

Thea,
We go to a Greek Festival almost every year with good friends and always enjoy the Greek food and desserts, too, like baklava.  I have even bought some to take home.  We did not go this year mainly because it is always so crowded and Skip was still having problems with his foot.

Frankie,
I think we need a picture of Lewis with Santa!  I can actually see that in my mind!!  Laughing  I loved your Christmas card and the fact that Lewis thought it was special makes it even more special.  Really enjoyed all four names on it.

Sharon,
Chocolate and more chocolate!!!  Hug

Pepe,
Did you see my post that there were no riding carts at Costco yesterday for Skip?  They were all in use!  I can imagine what it is like on the weekends!!  I hope you have a good day today.  I want to start some more baking again, soon.

JoAnn,
Glad to hear Jennie found a couple of Morpheme pills! 

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Super Saturday!

Cmas tree Santa Smiley

Hug

Here are some pictures from the Botanic Gardens building long foyer/hallway at the entrance.  It was decorated mainly with white trees and white lights, and "snow" to make a winter wonderland.  I believe I heard over a hundred trees were part of this display.  Every year they create something spectacular.  (I imagine that families come out here to make Christmas pictures.)

(Clickable)

l   

By the front entrance was this cozy Christmas setting.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2009, 08:25:24 AM »

wave
 I haven't recieved any emails stating new posts and come to fund out it's because there's a new thread Laughing Ive gotten all my Christmas cards out. I lost my address book so it took awhile. I managed to find a few scattered about and use Michelle's yearly list.

Hope everyone had a good week. Huggles

PRISSY- I loved the dresses that Carrie had, absolutly stunning.

KAT- CONGRATS BABE!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »

Good morning wave

I am tired – same old, same old.

Thea, don’t worry about not signing up for the Christmas card list this year, I didn’t either. I signed up three years ago and did not sign up for it again. I asked Frankie for your address. Smile

The story you shared of your aunt broke my heart…I can only hope that she will be well taking care of at her new residences.

Frankie and Miss Betty love the cards you sent me, thanks. Huggles

Prissy, as always thanks for understanding. Huggles

Pepe, I hope you are doing well this morning; I will write you a pm today.

Enjoy the day everyone…

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2009, 11:09:34 AM »

Thea, don’t worry about not signing up for the Christmas card list this year, I didn’t either. I signed up three years ago and did not sign up for it again. I asked Frankie for your address. 

The story you shared of your aunt broke my heart…I can only hope that she will be well taking care of at her new residences.

LOLITA  Huggles Huggles

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »

Prissy, as always thanks for understanding.

LOLITA, our PRISSY does have a beautiful, understanding heart!  Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »

PRISSY, the tables looked fabulous!!  Loved the choice of tablecloths and loved the red.  The center piece was gorgeous as was the place settings!!!!!!  Good job lady!!!   You do such a good job when you take on a project and always in such great spirits no wonder  you are asked and encouraged to do so much.  But don't you ever get tired????   ROFLMAO  Was over to the Recipe thread and it was kind of sad as no one is there anymore.  What fun it was to post there in the beginning when so many joined in.  When I got to Walmart they had three motor chairs with bags over them as the batteries were dead.  They  said some kids had taken them out in the parking lot and left them out over night and the batteries had to be replaced in all of them now.  I told them I could not shop if I didn't have the chair as my breathing was really bad today and they told me to go and sit down and they would find one for me and ten minutes later they drove a chair up to me to use.  don't know where they got it.

FRANKIE, found the chocolate pie recipe and got back from the store a little while ago and got my evaporated milk for the pie.  Will make it tomorrow as I am to tired today.  Woke up at 3: 30 am and laid in bed till 5:15  hoping I would go back to sleep but never did I just got up. I did hear from my dear friend Linda and she did not have a good week at all, spent most of it in bed resting.  I am hoping she is feeling some better today. 

LOLITA,  try and get some rest and count to 10 a lot maybe that will help.  Laughing ROFLMAO   Your son has great drive, making  up his mind on losing weight all on his own and sticking with it.  I am sure he feels better to as far as more energy.  I believe you told me he is taking law in school.

SASHA, am sure missing you and hope all is well with your mom.  I hope Kayla is doing better also.  Hope you will post once in a while when you get some time.  Huggles

ANGELA, is Tony getting lots of plowing?  How does your kitten like being left lone during the day?  Does  your mom like the kitten and visit her?  Sure hope you will post once in a while when you get time

GLORY, how are you feeling today?

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2009, 11:44:21 AM »

I AM STILL SNEEZING MY HEAD OFF. :paraTHINK I HAVE A SINUS INFECTION CAUSE MY FACE HURTS TO TOUCH.

THEA I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAS HAPPENED BUT I CONSIDER US A FAMILY SOMETIMES WE GET ALONG AND SOMETIMES NOT.PLEASE FORGIVE ME IFI HAVE DONE SOMETHING. Huggles Huggles

CALLIE HAS GONE ON A RAMPAGE RUNNING THROUGH THE HOUSE SLIPPING ON THE WOOD FLOORS,LOOKING AT ME AS SHE PASSES BY. I LOVE HER. WELL BACK TO MY COUCH AND HOPRFULLY A MOVIE.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2009, 11:47:44 AM »

THEA I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAS HAPPENED BUT I CONSIDER US A FAMILY SOMETIMES WE GET ALONG AND SOMETIMES NOT.PLEASE FORGIVE ME IFI HAVE DONE SOMETHING. 

GLORY, no need for forgiveness.  You are a good friend.   Huggles Huggles

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2009, 11:50:39 AM »

CALLIE HAS GONE ON A RAMPAGE RUNNING THROUGH THE HOUSE SLIPPING ON THE WOOD FLOORS,LOOKING AT ME AS SHE PASSES BY. I LOVE HER. WELL BACK TO MY COUCH AND HOPRFULLY A MOVIE.

P.S.  There is nothing funnier than seeing a cat go psychotic.  My Siamese cat Ty-Ty (we had one many years ago) used to do the same thing.  He'd tear all over the house, leap over furniture (including the dining room table) and then suddenly settle down back in his little kitty condo.  Then he'd give me a look that said "What are you at staring at???"   lmao

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2009, 12:41:45 PM »

Good Afternoon!

I just finished practicing all of the music for the three church services tomorrow morning.  I feel fairly confident about my part.  This is all new music for me so I wanted to be familiar with it.  Usually, our weddings are the same music, and the Christmas music is the same music,  but these "church productions" have arrangements I have not seen before.

I actually may look at this music  one more time after I return from the wedding.

Pepe,
I'm glad you liked my Gala table.  I certainly put enough time and effort into it!  I do think it turned out pretty. 

I can't believe that Walmart would let kids take the motorized carts out on the parking lot!!  shock   Why would they even have access to the carts?!   Very frustrating!   I'm glad you waited and got a cart.  I told Skip to wait at the entrance to Costco for a cart, but he walked around some and did check back again once.

I love the recipe thread, too, Pepe.  I think right now we are all so busy that we haven't had extra time to post there.  Sara sent me a Snickerdoodle cookie recipe that maybe she, SARA, ARE YOU HERE?, will post there or I can post it. 

I am going to have to have time to bake because that's some of my gifts to the guys in the family!  I figure they'd rather have something to eat than a tie or ???  Laughing   

Youngest sister always said when someone was short on time, "Well, you have all night to get things done!"  So I may do some late night baking!!  That's what I did for my cupcakes for the Pond Club Party.

Here is a picture of the cupcake holder tree with cupcakes in it.  This picture is from the Pond Party Thursday evening! I had 35 cucpcakes.  (Skip ate the extras that didn't have a place on the cupcake tree!) Laughing  (I put little Christmas tags telling what the two kinds of cupcakes were:  white cupcakes with the green frosting and sprinkles and spice cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting!!)  bigsmile

Click on here for a larger view!

I hope everyone has a great evening!

Big Hug!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2009, 12:54:10 PM »

Good Afternoon All,

Thea---I didn't get out of the house yet and it's already 2:45!

Here I sit at 2:45 and I'm still in my pjs and robe! bigsmile  Haven't combed my hair or brushed  my teeth either!  I've been up since 5:50 but been to busy to even shower.  I did one load of laundry and "high spotted" the house and didn't realize what time it was until 1:00!  The yard man came to do the leaves and he's still  here, so I guess I won't even try to get out now.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2009, 03:23:36 PM »

JOANN I BEEN IN PJS FOR TWO DAYS OF COURSE I CHANGED THEM. Laughing JUST TRYING TO GET OVER THIS STUFF SLEEPING ON AND OFF. I THOUGHT BRIEFLY ABOUT GETTING DRESSED BUT CHANGED MY OTHER MIND, ITS COLD HERE,AND I AM NOT GOING ANYPLACE, NOW ITS DARK. TOMMORROWS ANOTHER DAY. ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2009, 03:57:50 PM »

I really feel awful about not posting or answering posts.Like everyone I have'
       been so busy and found my age catching up with me when I get stressed.

First I want to thank Frankie, Lolita,Meesa, Jeanne, Sara, Kelly, Mimi, JoAnna
            and Glory for the lovely Christmas cards.If I have forgotten anyone please
             forgive me.

It"s been a little difficult getting the dinner planned ,nd shopping and
             wrapping for our early Christmas.I"m happy that my son and DIL will be
                 coming with their two children, my Grandaughter, my great GGDsand
                 some very close friends.There will be 8 children and ten adults so far.

Tomorrow  we are invited to my old neighbor hood for a party.
                it will be nice to see old friends, they were always so good to me.

Betty

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx