gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:35:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 100
Total: 100

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 136  (Read 228847 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1820 on: February 22, 2010, 02:48:25 PM »

PEPE I FEEL GOOD JUST DREADING THIS DOC APPT THIS FRIDAY.I LOVE THE DOC,JUST THE TEST,I DO NOT LIKE.

YEP I GO TO CHURCH 3 TIMES A WEEK EXCERCISE CLASS 2 TIMES A WEEK. IF I GET A JOB WHICH I AM LOOKING FOR MY TIME WILL BE SHOT. I HAD MUCH RATHER KEEP BUSY MAY PUT A AD IN THE PAPER. SOMEBODY OUT THERE NEEDS ME I JUST HAVE TO FIND THEM, I AM GOING TO THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE TOMMORROW HAVE MY RESUME REDONE AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE,

EVIE'S BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY BECCA AND JAY ARE COMING IN FOR THE WEEKEND I GOT HER 2 DARLING OUTFITS AND SOME HAIR PRETTIES.AND A TELEPHONE SHE LOVES TO TALK ON THE PLAY PHONE.

WELL BBL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1821 on: February 22, 2010, 03:54:35 PM »

I promise not to shout " I love you Clay, but I thought of carrying a banner

saying " We old ladies love you too" but I won"t mention depends. Laughing bigsmile

Betty, you are too cute Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1822 on: February 22, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »

wave

I got called at 4:30 to go to a meeting, so I got out of the house today, too!  Laughing When I was at the Council On Aging, our building was the old train depot! It was a beautiful old building (still is), but completely inadequate for the Council. A new Council building has been built, and now the town is trying to get funding to make the depot into a museum. I'm not going to be on the Board  Naughty but I did volunteer to try to find some grants to write - I can do that on line from the house.

Glory - how great that you will have a fun exercise class to attend  Clapping

Sharon - I hope somebody brings a snow blower by and digs you out - hope you are not getting a lot of snow this time. I admire all of you up north for just going around like snow is normal (I guess it is up there!) Snow is fun here, because everything just shuts down - stores, businesses, schools, etc. until the snow melts - we just stay home and build snowmen!  I laughed at my card friends when we got together to play cards on the snow day week before last. Two of them are sisters, both in their 60s. Before I got there to play cards (Lewis drove me), they had been outside and had their snowman built!  Laughing I thought it was funny that neither could get to work (which would have required driving), but they could still get outside to play.

Pepe - your supper sounds wonderful. We are having stuffed chicken breasts (stuffed with cornbread dressing), and I have several other things cooked - mashed potatoes, cabbage, English peas, brown rice. When Lewis gets home, I will just warm up whatever he wants to go with the chicken. I have a salad already prepared, too.

Betty - you and your friends can paint your posters on the train!  Laughing But don't hold them up in front of other fans  Naughty I remember from other concerts that some people get mad about that!  Paranoid

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1823 on: February 22, 2010, 04:59:47 PM »

Frankie,
                        You are right. I remember going to the Indepedance tour with Clay and Kelly Clarkson.

The two sets of fans were not happy with one another ,as Clay was top dog at that time.

I expected to see a duel of the posters at anytime.Quite a lot of bad feeling .

How cute about the sisters building a snowman, I bet they had fun.

betty
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1824 on: February 22, 2010, 09:21:10 PM »

I am so proud of Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir right now~~~GOLD MEDAL winners wheee Woohoo! Congratulations
Their training mates and friends Meryl Davis and Charlie White did you all proud Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1825 on: February 23, 2010, 04:06:29 AM »

Morning all wave dropping in with coffee for JoAnn, hot tea and chocolate for all!!! Prissy I remembered the marshmallows too Wink JoAnn hoping Jennie has a wonderful birthday tomorrow, I'm on the road and didn't want to forget to send my good wishes Happy Birthday : I think you are out for lunch in her honour, bet Prissy and Skip will be there Huggles
We had breakfast buffet courtesy of the Marriot in OH from our Cindy this morning, brought some here to share Laughing

Good morning RTM! 

Walked my 2 miles, drank my coffee and thought I would serve breakfast at the RTM this morning...all compliments of the Marriott breakfast buffet!   Lots of coffee, assorted teas, danishes, muffins, omeletes, crispy bacon, waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit and yogurt!  Mangia!

Enjoy the day everyone!!!! 

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1826 on: February 23, 2010, 04:51:48 AM »

Good Morning!

I got up a little early to check on the weather.  I looked out the front door and no snow here yet!  I have been also watching the local news and weather and the radar map shows snow all around.  I think we will get snow soon but probably not as much as before Valentine's Day! cold :heartburst

I don't think driving will be a problem but we don't need to leave until noonish to get our friend for lunch out and her two doctor appointments.  I'm glad Skip will be doing the driving!

Sharon,
A breakfast buffet sounds lovely!   Yes, I do have to have the mini marshmallows with my hot chocolate.   bigsmile

Pepe,
I am glad you are having such a good visit with Mark.  It is probably like a vacation for him to get to relax and enjoy delicious meals with you and Don.
Yes, I am enjoying my hot chocolate with marshmallows.  Not a coffee drinker, hot chocolate is my favorite hot drink.

Sharon and Pepe!
On the news just now, a lady announced free pancakes at IHOP!!  I guess we will miss out on that.  I am about to head back to bed for a while!

Frankie,
I don't know if there will be enough snow for snow ice cream, but we'll see what happens with our weather!

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Terrific Tuesday!  Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1827 on: February 23, 2010, 04:59:15 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1828 on: February 23, 2010, 07:17:49 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

doh So far, we have had about 10 minutes of "flakes" then it has stopped for over an hour now.  This morning's early news showed that it stopped about 20 miles or so south of us.  We will be out most of the day for errands, so hoping the snow "behaves" and the ice doesn't happen.  It's supposed to be above freezing all week.

Sharon-- wave Have a safe trip and Mom thanks you for the birthday greeting!

You want to hear something funny?  The new "huge" bathroom vanity arrived yesterday afternoon.  We had taken all the measurements to "insure" the fit  BUT we forgot to measure the bathroom door!!!!!!!!! lmao The "250 LB" vanity is sitting out in the hallway as I type! bigsmile  Now, before calling the plumber to install/buff and seal the granite,  OR EVEN PAINT THE BATHROOM, I HAVE TO "ADD" DOOR STRIP REMOVAL AND DOOR REMOVAL TO MY HOUSE UPDATING! lmao lmao lmao
    The vanity is only 1/4" wider but I can't just remove the door, no that would be too easy, I have to remove the strips(small one) from the door frame.  GOOD THING THAT I PLANNED ON PAINTING THE DOOR! lmao  AT LEAST WHEN WE HAVE TO MOVE THE VANITY INTO THE BATHROOM, IT IS ONLY ABOUT A FOOT FROM THE DOOR.
   All I can do is laugh, and start with the bathroom in my painting instead of the "planned" entry hall! lmao  I WONDER HOW MANY CALORIES I WILL BE BURNING ON THIS PROJECT?
PRISSY, DO YOU HAVE A CALORIE BURN COMPARISON FOR THIS? lmao lmao lmao lmao

Good news:   The chimney cleaners came on Monday afternoon and we had a wonderful fire for the first time in over 6 years!  Mom called the electric company and they are sending her the paper work to fill out to be on a priority list just in case the power goes out again! Huggles

LIFE IS GREAT---WISH THE BEST TO EVERYONE FOR HAPPINESS--HEALTH AND LAUGHTER IN YOUR LIFE TOO! Huggles

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1829 on: February 23, 2010, 07:25:32 AM »

wave

Sharon - wasn't the ice dancing just breathtaking?!?!? I thought the first groups were great but the last group was better than any skating I've ever watched. How well they all did! I was all misty at the medal ceremoney - I love it when winners sing their National Anthem - and the entire crowd was singing. Just beautiful  wheee wheee You must be going on another trip - be safe and sell lots. Thank Cindy for the breakfast buffet!

This is for you: O CANADA

Prissy - looks like we will have rain that will turn into snow. The weather man just said you should get from 1-3 inches. We are supposed to play cards again tonight, but if it is snowing at the time, I won't go.

Meesa - a wonderful "Hair" blend  Clapping

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1830 on: February 23, 2010, 07:29:52 AM »

wave JoAnn! I see your remodel is starting off right!  Laughing (I would tell you what else is going to go wrong, but you will find out yourself!  Laughing Paranoid ) Just keep that senso of humor!  Hope you and Jennie have a great day - give her a  Huggles for me.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1831 on: February 23, 2010, 07:55:18 AM »

GLORY, sure sounds like you have a busy schedule to get you out of the house.  Good for you!  So glad you like the church you go to.

I guess we are ordering pizza for dinner tonight as I am wheelchair bound. I cannot use my walker or cane and Don pushes the wheelchair.   I wanted to take my son out to eat and can not believe I am hurting so bad, it could have waited a few more days.  Am saying a few prayers for myself.  Something I never do as I alwa ys thought that was wrong to have a selfish prayer, but in away this prayer is for Mark so he will feel better if I do.  icon_rolleyes  Hopefully will see you all tomorrow.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1832 on: February 23, 2010, 08:16:20 AM »

Pepe,
I am saying a prayer for you that your pain will lessen and you will be able to enjoy dinner out or even a pizza ordered in!  I have been having some back pain and it is no where near what you are experiencing but I can sympathize with you on how debilitating it can be.  I think pizza with a salad and maybe even ice cream for dessert makes a great meal!  Wink

Frankie,
Still no snow here, so I'm not sure what to expect.  Rain, I guess??   I have another opera orchestra rehearsal this evening and my stand mate and I both said if it snows, we will not be there.

JoAnn,
Why don't you call your neighbor's hubby and ask his advice.  Or even your neighbor.  You said they had done quite a bit of remodeling to their home.  I think that's why when we see houses being built, the bathtubs and big vanities are in place even before the walls are finished.
I'm looking forward to Jennie's birthday luncheon tomorrow!

When I had a problem with my neck and could not hold my head up, physical therapy helped me.  I have not had that problem for a while.  I am wondering if physical therapy would help with my back?  Does anyone have any thoughts on that.  I feel a twinge when I move a certain way.  So far, the pain pills are helping, but I am having to take one every four hours, and I don't like having to do that!

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  I've wondered about a chiropractor or even a massage.  I still have a gift certificate for a massage from a masseuse whose church the quartet played at a few months ago.

I am trying not to lift anything with any weight to it.  I've lightened my violin case by taking out a lot of music, etc. in the zippered part of the case and I am carrying a lighter, smaller purse.

Very frustrating!  pull hair

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1833 on: February 23, 2010, 08:58:16 AM »

wave

Prissy - I just found out why IHOP is giving pancakes away - it is NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY!!!!!!  Purple Banana IHOP is just asking for donations to the Children's' Miracle Network. Both Amy and son Lewis have scoliosis (we did not know this until they were both in elementary school and were tested). Son's is worse, but neither is bad enough for a back brace - they were just watched by doctors as they were growing up. Son sees a chiropractor when his back really begins to bother him - it helps a lot. I've only had back pain when I've picked up something too heavy - I can't imagine living with that pain all of the time. I think you should try whatever you think will make it better - use that massage coupon first, then go on from there if it helps.  I've already told the card players I will not be there if it is bad weather - I would only have to drive a couple of miles, but would have to go up and down some hills and a couple of bridges that might ice over.

Pepe - it is not selfish to ask God for help. I am praying, too, that you will feel better. I know that Mark is enjoying his visit even though you can't be out and about. I'm sure that being home and loved by his parents is enough for him. What do the dogs think about another person in the house - are they jealous of their brother?  Laughing

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1834 on: February 23, 2010, 10:32:01 AM »

PRISSY MY CHRIPOPRACTOR IS A GIFT FROM ABOVE. Laughing I HAVEN'T FELT VERY PEPE TODAY, MY ENERGY IS LACKING ,ITS COLD, AND CLOUDY AND JUST PLAIN BLAH I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR SPRING.

BEEN LOOKING ONLINE FOR PATIO FURNITURE SINCE I AM DONE WITH THE INSIDE OF MY HOUSE I NEED SOMETHING SO I CAN HAVE COOKOUTS WITH THE KIDS AND A FEW OF MY CHURCH FAMILY.AT A TIME.

THATS ALL FOR NOW. TTYL.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1835 on: February 23, 2010, 12:19:34 PM »

wave

Thank goodness it has been above freezing today - we are getting lots and lots of rain in from Texas. Hope it moves on before the temperature drops this evening.  Paranoid

Glory - do you have a SAMs nearby? That is where we got our patio furniture last summer. It is metal with large comfy cushions. I bought furniture covers at the end of the summer (on sale). We did not want to pack the patio furniture away - we can just uncover it when we have a warm day and enjoy using it.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1836 on: February 23, 2010, 12:42:29 PM »

NO SAM'S CLUB FRANKIE BUT WE HAVE A BIG LOTS, THEY HAVE A DINNING SET WITH UMBRELLA, AND ALSO A SEATING SET  WICKER THEY ARE ALL MADE OF OUTDOOR MATERIAL. THEY LOOK NICE I DO NOT NEED TO SPEND A FORTUNE ON THEM. I CAN GET COVERS FOR THEM AND LEAVE THEM OUTSIDE IN BAD WEATHER, I CAN HARDLY WAIT I AM SO SICK OF COLD BUT THEN I WILL SAY I AM SO SICK OF HOT IN AUG. Laughing Laughing  I LOVE MY PRETTY YARD IN SPRING.

GET ON THE BIG LOTS SITE LOOK AND TELL ME WHAT YA THINK.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1837 on: February 23, 2010, 12:48:42 PM »

Frankie, thanks for the O Canada Huggles many of the RTM wre there singing it proudly with Clay, what a moment in time Huggles
JoAnn, don't you love home reno's and redecorating Paranoid Laughing you have the right attitude, you'll need it many times doh Huggles
Prissy, comcerned about your back, could it be sciatica???  where is the pain???I'd use that massage, it is very relaxing and it could just do the trick Wink
Shirley, I hate when you aren't you're peppy self, gosh I wish I could snap my fingers and make you better Huggles
Glory gonna check out BIG LOTS Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1838 on: February 23, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »

Glory be, cute sets, like the set with the umbrella, just do it!!!! bigsmile

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1839 on: February 23, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Sharon  wave Saw your post as I was pushing the reply button!

We're back from our running around.  THE SNOW IS NOT ANYWHERE NEAR WHAT THEY PREDICTED! Clapping  I didn't even have my windshield wipers on any of the time I was driving.  It's just COLD!

Pepe---Wish you were feeling better.  Mom has no energy whatsoever with this cloudy, damp weather. It took me 30 minutes just to get her to get out of her bed to start getting ready to leave this morning.

We had such wonderful luck at Beltone hearing place today!  Mom bought her hearing aides on 3-6-09 and didn't really get a chance to enjoy them before all her sickness- oxygen 24/7, etc, so she quit wearing them.  Today, we went in to check on any help keeping them in place while wearing her oxygen tube and glasses.  
  The person told us that Beltone would not exchange them but we could order "something" to help hold the ear piece more stable for a price of $90.  We agreed and he put something in her ear to make a mold.  In the meantime, he went in the other room while the mold was sitting up.  He made a phone call to someone higher up in Beltone and explained that she was not on oxygen 24/7 when she purchased them and now she couldn't use them
     BELTONE IS ALLOWING HER TO EXCHANGE THEM FOR A CUSTOM TYPE TO FIT THE ENTIRE PIECE INSIDE HER EARS---NO CHARGE AT ALL!!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles  There are some nice people left in this world!   We go back on March 11 to pick them up.

For me, I got a nice, fresh hair trim! bigsmile  Even my hair dresser said, "Miss JoAnn, you did need at trim!" bigsmile

Came back home, brewed fresh coffee, Mom and Sammy are in their room taking a short nap and I'm heading back to my room now for a short nap/tv time! wave

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx