gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:42:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 233
Total: 233

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 136  (Read 228864 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1760 on: February 19, 2010, 09:55:12 AM »

You are all the best friends Huggles You make me feel such a part of this thread, thank you Huggles Frankie I am having the girls here tonight for homemade burrito's and Olympic Ice Dancing I emailed them and asked if they wanted to come, not one turned me down~~~one is bringing raw veggies, one a bottle of wine and my sis fresh fruit and fat free cool whip Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1761 on: February 19, 2010, 10:08:41 AM »

wave Having problems with the sign - the board is crooked!!!  doh I've called Lewis and told him I'm not going to start painting until he comes to look at it.

Sharon - I will get my map out, and will be there by the time ice dancing begins!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1762 on: February 19, 2010, 10:49:29 AM »

Sharon - I will get my map out, and will be there by the time ice dancing begins!  Laughing

Come on over Frankie Laughing Clapping bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1763 on: February 19, 2010, 12:01:20 PM »

SHARON I WILL PICK FRANKIE UP ON THE WAY WAIT FOR US PLEASE.I LOVE ICE DANCING.

INTERESTING DAY WENT OVER HOLLIES TO WATCH THE KIDS FOR A BIT.THEN GOT LUNCH, THEN HAD THE OIL CHANGED IN MY CAR,TRIED TO FIND THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE NOBODY KNEW WHERE IT WAS. I WENT TO THE CHRIPROPACTOR THE GIRL IN THE OFFICE FOUND IT FOR ME ON THE COMPUTER.

FRANKIE, I E-MAILED SPARKET WHO IS IN CHARGE OF OFC NO RESPONSE YET. I COULD JOIN AGAIN. BUT WILL NOT DO THAT.UNLESS NO OTHER WAY.

WELL I AM BEAT GOING TO TAKE A SHORT NAP.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1764 on: February 19, 2010, 01:00:15 PM »

Frankie,
                    Corina and my friend in Tampa both tried to get tickets today but all

we got  was "No available tickets" . It seems like the brokers are getting them.

Makes us mad!!!

Well, at least we have got tickets.

Betty
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1765 on: February 19, 2010, 01:09:00 PM »

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Lunch plans had a slight change but we still enjoyed Mexican food!  Instead of Los Vasqueros, we stopped at On the Boarder.  None of us had been there before and it was great.  Much better prices too.  The first choice is located in a high end tourist district and their prices for lunch started at around $15.00.  The one we went too was reasonable for lunch and much more relaxed.
   I admit, I "found" I still love chips!   doh  I "think" I stopped in time to only cause a small amount of damage though.
Frankie---I hear you on the "it's hard" to lose when celebrating.  
I rejoined the OFC in January and don't have trouble logging in.  When I did rejoin though, I was "blasted" my one member calling me a "nonClay" fan for leaving the OFC.  I "poured""on the sweetness to this person and they apologized for  what they said.
   I've also found a nice thread there that has welcomed me though.  I've also "met" a nice Clay friend that lives in Arlington about an 8 minute drive from me and we're planning a luncheon meeting some time when the weather settles down.
  I WILL NEVER LEAVE THE OCD THOUGH.  WE'RE FAMILY HERE! Huggles

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1766 on: February 19, 2010, 02:05:54 PM »

Good Afternoon!

There was an extra "pantry" meal today for the Meals on Wheels clients.  This is a meal to have on hand when MOW has to be cancelled as last Friday because of the weather.   We shopped some sale items at Kroger!!  I saved $19 dollars on the items I bought!!

We had more pork tenderloin for lunch with green beans, baked Yukon potatoes and fresh plums!

I practiced most of the music for tonight's concert again.  There are some tricky parts in this music, and I just hope I can stay focused!  My mind starts to wander sometimes when I'm playing.  It's sort of like when you're driving and thinking about other things!! shock

I took a pain pill for my back and it was fine for a few hours, but now it is "aching" again, not too bad, but some!  Frustrating!  I think it's that new heavy purse from Sam Moon that may be causing this.  I may have to go back to my "lighter" purse!

Betty,
At least you have tickets!  You might try something JoAnn and I did once.  We went to the box office before a Clay concert here and were able to get two front row tickets.  They were on the side;  but not bad!

Sharon,
Thank you for complimenting our place.  We have lots we still need to do to it.  Some projects just never get finished.

JoAnn,
Parking in the Stock Yards can be a real problem, so I think you all made the right decision to go to another Mexican Restaurant.  Skip and I really like the Mexican Inn and Miguelita's that are near us.

Frankie,
We took LOTS of snow pictures, so I am just posting a few at a time.  I think I've posted the best ones already. 

Pepe,
I hope you got a good rest in today!   Maybe Don and Mark can play checkers when you need to rest!   Let the men cook for you for a change, too! Yes!

Glory,
I think I will get a nap in before I fix us a light supper later and then get ready for my concert.  Sounds like you had another nice day!  I'm so glad you live close to your children and grandkids!

I hope everyone is having a lovely afternoon! Hug

LAST SNOW PICTURE

In this picture, I am standing in the Gazebo looking back toward the pond, waterfall and Skip standing on the bridge with the dogs and beyond them, the woods.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1767 on: February 19, 2010, 02:17:01 PM »

SHARON I WILL PICK FRANKIE UP ON THE WAY WAIT FOR US PLEASE.I LOVE ICE DANCING.

Wake up Glory, you can nap after dinner Laughing we'll wait for the two of you Huggles Wink bigsmile

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1768 on: February 19, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »

WELL I DID NOT NAP I LAYED THERE ON THE COUCH LOOKING AT FOOTPRINTS ON MY WOOD FLOORS FROM SNOW AND DIRT SO I DID THEM WITH MY STEAMER, BEEN LOOKING AT THEM A COUPLE DAYS,DECIDED NOBODY WAS GOING TO DO THEM BUT ME Laughing

SHARON I AM ON MY WAY  FRANKIE WAKE UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE Laughing,I WOULD LOVE TO COME SEE YOU SOMETIME SHARON, I USED TO HAVE FRIENDS IN CANADA IN FACT I HAVE HAD A LOT OF INVITES TO COME SEE FRIENDS FROM HERE. TROUBLE IS CALLIE I CANNOT COUNT ON ANYBODY TO FEED HER AND CARE FOR HER ,WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL MY KIDS DID NOT DO A STELLAR JOB. NO WONDER SHE WOULD NOT LEAVE MY SIDE. I COULD BOARD HER BUT I THINK SHE WOULD  GRIEVE FOR ME BEING GONE,

WELL I AM TIRED NO REASON , NEED TO USE MY BIKE AND WALK NOT IN THE MOOD TO DO ANY. I AM GOING TO WATCH WHAT NOT TO WEAR WITH CALLIE. SHE IS ON MY HEELS STILL.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1769 on: February 19, 2010, 02:49:33 PM »

wave

Betty - I think you will be happy with the concert - as I said before, in the older, smaller theatres you can usually see and hear no matter when your seats are located. I went  over to ebay and looked at the tickets - the scalpers had increased in number from 15 to 75 since the last time I looked 

JoAnn - There is an Over The Border in Shreveport - I've been there several times. Very good food (and Margaritas!  ) I never go to the OFC except to read Clay Blogs - haven't posted there since I was planning to meet a couple of people for the Christmas concert in Wichita. I've just never been happy over there. I only join to support His Clayness. I'm happy for you that you've found some nice people there.

Prissy - hope your back is feeling better. The Meals On Wheels program here delivers extra meals, too, especially when holidays are coming up and meals won't be delivered.

Well, I'd better run - sign is painted, and I have to find my big coat and gloves so I can pick Glory up and get to Canada this evening!  Laughing  (I think I will take a big pot of rice and gumbo - I hear it is cold up there!!!)   Paranoid See all of you later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1770 on: February 19, 2010, 03:12:09 PM »

Well, I'd better run - sign is painted, and I have to find my big coat and gloves so I can pick Glory up and get to Canada this evening!  Laughing  (I think I will take a big pot of rice and gumbo - I hear it is cold up there!!!)   Paranoid See all of you later!

The rice and gumbo won't make it through tonight, they'll devour it Laughing bigsmile wish you were coming for real Huggles

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1771 on: February 19, 2010, 03:44:09 PM »

Betty,

I did  a quick "check"  at Ticket  Master and they had plenty of tickets coming up.  Of course they were up  from the bottom floor.  At least there  you could see over the camera tops while filming was going  on.  I tried "1","2" and"4" tickets at a time. 
   I can't go because of the foot  surgery.  If it weren't for that, I'd be there for sure.  I've been to one taping of a game show in the '70's and as I recall, you wouldn't want to be that close because of all the cables, cameras,directors, etc.
  Have fun, can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1772 on: February 19, 2010, 04:46:42 PM »

Frankie, Prissy and JoAnne,

Than ks for your advice about tickets, I am  quite happy about the seats we have
                          we just thought we would try to get some more in the center of the row.
                          Obviously, lots of people have got a hold of tickets and put them on ebay and
                            Ticketwork. I would"nt pay their prices anyway.

We might try Prissy"s trick of trying at the box office later.

It will be wonderful just to meet up with friends and fans  again.                     

I wish you were all going.
                                                          Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1773 on: February 19, 2010, 04:55:01 PM »

Prissy,
                       Thank you for the snow pictures, they are so pretty but you probably
                      have had enough.

JoAnne,
                           How is Sammy doing? I hope he is alright. I know he has had
                         plenty of love and cuddles.

betty
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1774 on: February 19, 2010, 06:33:28 PM »

Thanks Betty for asking about Sammy.

He is fine.  I don't think that he will have a scar.  I'm leaving the place alone on his nose and it doesn't seem to bother him.   I've been brushing him for the last two nights.  He is in the middle of shedding off his winter coat.  He's so cute, when he's had enough of me "tugging" at his coat, he puts his paw on my hand and gives me a look!
   He feels so much better when he's brushed.  I've still not been able to try the waterless shampoo though because he's still running in mud in the flower beds.
 The 5:00 news has now predicted 50% new snow late Tuesday! :bangIf this is to be, maybe we won't lose the electricity this time.  Don't know if we would be able to find a  chimney cleaner before that.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1775 on: February 19, 2010, 08:30:09 PM »

I GET SO FRUSTRATED WITH OFC I STILL CANNOT GET IN, ALL I DID WAS PUT MY CORRECT E-MAIL ,IT SCREWED UP EVERYTHING. Laughing I CAN'T EVEN REJOIN THEY SAID I AM ALREADY JOINED WITH MY CURRENT E-MAIL BUT THEY WILL NOT LET ME IN, ITS NOT THAT I REALLY CARE BUT ITS THE PRINCIPAL OF THE THING. I'M JUST GOIN TO BED POOP ON THEM lmao I CONTACTED SUPPORT YESTERDAY  MAYBE I CAN MAKEUP A E-MAIL ADDRESS. WHAT DO YA THUNK...................................

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1776 on: February 20, 2010, 02:55:42 AM »

Good Morning!

Here it is only 4:46a.m. on a Saturday and I'm here!  Sammy couldn't wait, he needed out in a hurry at 4:30 this morning.  At least he let me know, so I can't fuss at him.  He's already back in bed but I'm the type, once up, can't get back to sleep.

Sister and BIL will be getting up early to start their 4-5 hour drive to Austin, TX.  BIL gave me a web site of the cruise line my nephew will be leaving on Sunday.  They  have a web cam set up at the dock and maybe I can see my nephew on camera as they pull out of port.  Depends if I remember to turn it on and if they can  find a spot  on the correct ship side to be seen. I plan to watch it around 5  on Sunday afternoon.

Sometime this afternoon, my Rockport cousins will be here for a quick visit and spend the night.  They have been up watching their granddaughter compete in a 4H show will her "show" pigs.  They didn't stay with us due to our company.  At least we will have a nice, quick visit.

Sharon-- wave  Is breakfast  ready?

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1777 on: February 20, 2010, 04:26:02 AM »

JoAnn, morning wave
I'm here, coffee is brewing for you, hot tea and chocolate for all Huggles
Wait til Betty sees the thin, crispy apple crepes, icing sugar and warm maple syrup too of course they are fat free so we can all enjoy them bigsmile, Lolita~~~thin crispy apple crepes, please come out and see Laughing
Jan, I have a chocolate donut for you bigsmile
Frankie, did you watch ice dancing??? I don't agree with the scores the Russian team got for the compulsories Naughty I think our respective teams did much better Clapping

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1778 on: February 20, 2010, 05:51:07 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1779 on: February 20, 2010, 07:32:04 AM »

wave

Good Morning! I'm out the door to the grocery, but thought I would check in here first. (I goofed around and waited to buy groceries until Saturday - not something I usually do - I hate it when the stores are crowded!)

Betty - I talked to Shirl last night - one of her fan club members sent her a ticket site address. That site has most of the good seats on sale for $300-$400 each!  I still do not know how the scalpers get all of the good tickets. (We personally think TicketMaster sells them to scalpers for a cut of the profits). Just go to Raleigh and have a ball - seeing other fans is as good as seeing Clay, anyway, IMO.

Sharon - I did watch the ice dancing! Lewis was working on the computer, so I went to bed and watched from my electric blanket!  Laughing I am looking forward more to the free skate - the preliminaries weren't my favorite, although it was interesting to see the reports on what they were required to do and on how the judges score everything.

JoAnn - glad Sammy is O.K. I bought some of that waterless shampoo, too, but have never used it - the boys get too dirty for that! Enjoy your additional company.

Meesa - that is a wonderful photo.

Have a fun Saturday, everyone - after I get back, I have to paint another sign, then we will go put both of them up, if they dry in time. See all of you later................

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx