gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:43:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 1  (Read 117359 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2020 on: June 26, 2004, 08:29:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING FELLOW OCDERS. Wink:

THE SHY ONE IS SENDING GOOD TICKETS VIBES FOR THE OCDERS WHO ARE GETTING TICKETS TODAY Wink:

AND HERE'S A DOSE OF VITAMIN "C" FOR YOUR INSPIRATION TO GET TICKETS. I POST THIS PARTICULAR DOSE OF SAID VITAMIN C OVER AT THE BLPT. Wink:

TO ILCLAYMATE, CLAY'S JULIE WANTS THIS PIC AS HER AVIE CAN YOU HELP HER WITH THIS?

{{{{{THE SHY ONE HUGS ALL HER FELLOW OCDERS}}}}

ENJOY THE SUN

LOVE YA

THE "SHY ONE"  Wink:
ILClaymate
« Reply #2021 on: June 26, 2004, 08:34:46 AM »

Morning Philly!  Thanks for the YUMMY VITAMIN "C"!!  Yeah, I can help Clay'sJulie with that!  Wink:   Nice choice Julie!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #2022 on: June 26, 2004, 08:37:07 AM »

TO ILCLAYMATE, CLAY'S JULIE WANTS THIS PIC AS HER AVIE CAN YOU HELP HER WITH THIS?

I already PMed Clays Julie with it  Wink:

Good luck to all of those getting tickets !  Tell us how you luck out !

Woodstock, sounds like you had a great day yesterday !  Roses and a scholarship.  8)

AC, have a great time at the wedding !

Prayers go out to all of those with job or health issues.

I dont think that the awards show is going to be televised  Cry!:

I saw that Houston was at the bottom of the list for ticket sales  Cry!:   I am hoping this is because they just went on sale recently.  We love ya in Texas, Clay !

Gramma, I bet that you are excited about the grandkids coming. Hug them for us !  And good luck at sharing the house  shock:

I send my love to each and every one of you.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2023 on: June 26, 2004, 08:46:56 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.  THANK GOD I ONLY HAD 4 PAGES TO CATCH UP ON.  WHERE DO I BEGIN.

IT HAS ONLY BEEN A WEEK SINCE I STARTED MY DIABETES MEDICINE AND HAVE BEEN DOING VERY WELL WITH MY BLOOD SUGAR BUT THE LAST TWO DAYS IT HAS GONE UP A LITTLE.  I AM DOING AND EATING EVERYTHING RIGHT.  I AM BEARLY EATING BECAUSE UNTIL I CAN GET MORE INFO ON THE FOODS I KIND OF STICK WITH THE SAME FOR THIS WEEK.  I GOT CONCERNED THIS MORNING THAT I CALLED THE DOCTOR AND UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS THE ONCALL DOCTOR.  HE WAS NOT CONCERNED AND EXPLAINED AS LONG AS I AM DOING WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO IT WILL TAKE TIME.  I CAN'T EAT ANY LESS.  EATING ALL THE RIGHT FOODS AND EXERCISING.  I THINK I WILL STILL CALL MY DOCTOR ON MONDAY.  I KNOW YOUR SUGAR COUNT DOES NOT SAME THE SAME BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO OR NOT TO DO.  

WELL ASIDE FROM BEING FRUSTRATED ON THAT IF JUST WANTED TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS WOODSTOCK ON YOUR SONS SCHOLARSHIP.  I KNOW YOU ARE VERY PROUD.  ALSO GOOD LUCK ON THOSE TICKETS.

AC BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS MESSAGE MAYBE THE WEDDING WILL BE OVER BUT IF NOT PLEASE ENJOY THE DAY.  YOU WILL BE FINE.

GLORY I KNOW WE WONDER SOMETIMES WHERE THE STRENGTH COMES FROM TO GET THROUGH THESE UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE BUT YOU SEEM LIKE A VERY STRONG WILLED PERSON.  SOME DAYS EASIER THAN OTHERS BUT ALWAYS KEEP YOU FIRST IF YOU CAN.

DUDLEY I HAVEN'T STOPPED PRAYING AND YOU HANG IN THERE.

THERE ARE SO MANY MORE THINGS I WANTED TO SAY OR IF I FORGOT SOMEONE I APOLOGIZE.  I AM ALSO GLAD THAT EVEN THOUGH BISMARK WAS CANCELLED IT SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF HIS CONCERTS ARE DOING FINE.  I WISH I HAD MORE MONEY TO GO TO MORE BUT I HAVE REACH MY LIMIT.  (MAYBE)

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SPARKLING SATURDAY AND HOPE THAT WHEN I COME BACK THERE WON'T BE SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO.  WE ARE GETTING REALLY POPULAR HERE AREN'T WE.  THE MORE THE MERRIER.  I ALSO HOPE CLAY WINS AN AWARD AND I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL KEEP US UP TO DATE ON THAT.  

BE BACK LATER.  HUGS TO ALL
LORRAINE
ILClaymate
« Reply #2024 on: June 26, 2004, 09:19:13 AM »

Ok Woodstock where are ya man?? I'm getting a bit nervous....I hope you got through ok!  Still waiting for my pm!

Thanks Houston for doing the avie for her.  Actually I did it as well so now she has two!  LOL  Oh well, great minds think alike!   Wink:  You are so on top of things!  

Lorraine, hang in there.  I'm sure you will figure out the right things to eat.  Didn't they give you any information about the foods you can have?  
I know when my FIL (father-in-law) was diagosed with diabetes he had to meet with a dietician who went over everything with him.  Are you scheduled to see one?

Well, I guess I should get busy until Woodstock gets ahold of me with my front row ticket!!  LOL...I can dream can't I???  :P  8)
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #2025 on: June 26, 2004, 09:34:08 AM »

JUST A GENTLE REMINDER. . . for those of you so disappointed in with the Bismarck cancellation, and for any others looking for good concert tickets. If you live in the Chicago area or those states close by, ND, SD, IN, IL, MI, MN there are still really good tickets available at the GRAND CHUTE venue. It's an outside concert, a baseball stadium - but WISCONSIN & I took a personal look at the seating set-up. There really are NO bad seats in the house. I think all the floor seating is gone, but the elevated stands (with a roof over it  Laughing:) has a few left. Sometimes I think unless you're fortunate to get within the first 4 rows of the stage, the elevated seating is better for the view. If your interested, go on over to the GRAND CHUTE official thread in the CONCERT CONNECTION and check out all the info available to you - restaurants, hotels, seating diagram, airport connections, driving directions, and even shopping opportunities. There's a big Clay Fan blow out party right next door to the stadium too that you can be part of.  Hope to see ya all there!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2026 on: June 26, 2004, 09:52:26 AM »

OK, I'm back from the world of ticket madness.  I was at ticketmaster and hubby was on the  phone right at 10:00.  Tickets at ticketmaster were TERRIBLE right at 10!!!  So, I kept trying and trying, and they kept getting worse, and by then it was about 10:30 and I was starting to panic.  So, I decided to take anything I could get before they sold out right before my eyes.  So, I bit the bullet and bought crummy seats.  I have 8 other people counting on me to get tickets, so I didn't want to end up with NONE.  And just as I hit the submit button for my order at ticketmaster, hubby gets thru to the ticket office by phone.  Now, I know this sounds strange, but the person at the ticket office cannot tell what seats you are getting, just that you get best available, and obviously, that is not what ticketmaster was showing.  She said she thought they would be good, since they just went on sale.  So we took those, too.  So now here I am with $600+ wrapped up in tickets.  Hubby and I had to make a quick decision.  I went back to ticketmaster to see what kind of tickets were showing up now, and they were WAY better than the ones I got.  Someone else was just saying that, was it you gramma?  Well, we dedided to take a chance and keep the ones from the ticket office, and it took quite awhile, but I did get a refund from ticketmaster.  Now I hope I did the right thing.  They will come in the mail in a few days, and then I will know.  This ticket anxiety is too much...

Thanks again for all your well wishes on my anniversary and my son's scholarship.  I was up way too late and got up way too early, and have to go take a nap or I will be worthless at work tonite.  I have pms to catch up on, but I will do that later or I will collapse on my computer. Hope you are all having a good day.

Catch you later,
Woodstock :D

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2027 on: June 26, 2004, 09:54:24 AM »

LOrraine ,they should have given you a diet to go, next time you see your Doc be sure and ask.Bloodsugars will vary from day to day this is normal just so it does not go to high or to low.My mom has had Diabetes for 70 plus years.                                                                    
                    I have a very quick story ,when I was about 7 before my accident,I went withmy dad someplace ,he always told me never to talk to strangers or take candy from a stranger. Well.he left me in the car while he took care of business,I got bored and got out of the car and was just looking in the windows ,This nice lady noticed me and came out to talk to me,she gave me a piece of candy,I got back in the car my dad came back to the car said something to me I could not say anything because my mouth was so full of the candy. WELL he was ticked said I was going to get a spanking when we got home. I walked in the house and thought about what to do well i took one of my moms pie pans.
put it down my pants and proceeded to bend over for my spanking
when he went to hit me he heard this big CLANG he got so tickled that was the end of that spankin. Until his death everytime I baked him a pie we always had a good chuckle over that. That was really from early archives,GLORY(NOTE)

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #2028 on: June 26, 2004, 09:56:22 AM »

Hello Everyone,
I'm not going to try to list everybody by name because our "family" is getting so big I can't remember everybody. So please don't get mad at me if I don't mention you.
Prissy, I did read your letter where you said you like my avatar. Like I said somewhere before, I have had that picture for a long, long time and don't remember where I got it but it has always been one of my favorites. There is something about the look in his eyes that just gets to me.
Woodstock, Congratulations on your son's scholarship. I know how happy that makes you. GOOD LUCK on your ticket quest today.
Lorraine, try not to worry too much about your blood sugar. Mine goes up and down some too but all in all it is pretty well under control.
Ac, You have been on my mind ever since I got up. You have so much positive energy being sent your way today I know everything will be just fine.
Tessie, sorry you didn't get the picture. I don't know what else to do. IlClaymate got it when I sent it to her and she just downsized it to make my avatar.
I guess I have missed something somehow, but what is this Awards Show that everyone is talking about? I probably read about it somewhere but just forgot. Anyway if "Our Man" is up for something I hope he wins.
Well I have to find something for lunch so I will check back in later.
Janet
Claymaniac2000

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2029 on: June 26, 2004, 09:56:49 AM »

:arrow: i thought i wouldn't be on here until late tonight but i pulled a marathon without sleep the other day.

i woke up Thursday night at 7:30pm and didn't go to bed until Saturday morning around 6am. well, i did have a 3 hour nap Friday around 2pm...but after i woke up around 5 i was awake until 6am this morning.

being a night person with wacky sleeping habits, i can pull off something like that every now and then if i stay active and not think about sleeping...

it's almost 1pm here and in a few minutes my brother and our parents will be off to the church for the pre-wedding picture taking and all of that. they say be there by 2:30 but the wedding doesn't start until 5pm! i have no idea what we're suppose to do to fill up the time between picture taking...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #2030 on: June 26, 2004, 10:30:46 AM »

i have no idea what we're suppose to do to fill up the time between picture taking...

Ah AC ---- just wait until it's your wedding day. It'll happen someday. A great guy like you isn't going be around for long. Look at all the women you've captured here on MANIACS! Laughing:

WOODSTOCK! ---- oh, I remember it well. The day the tickets went on sale for GRAND CHUTE I elected myself to drive over to the venue and get tickets for the gang. I left home at 3am in the morning for the hour drive arriving at the site by 4am. I didn't know what in the world I was heading into at that hour of the morning. Would there be a Clay camp already set up by fans sleeping the night. Would there be anybody at all? Was it a lonely out of the way place where danger lurked and I'd be alone? Well, it turned out to be a blast. Yes there was a handfull of fans that stayed the night. I was the 15th person there. So when the gates opened and the 'gold rush' began, I was still 15th in line to the ticket office.  I already researched the seating chart, how many rows on the floor, how many seats in each row. 800 golden opportunities in the first 3 rows! Surely being number 15th in line - 800 seats wouldn't be gone by the time I hit the window! I thought, "piece of cake". In my arrogance I phoned WISONSIN AND LJB tooting my horn about the great seats I was going to get them! First 3 rows - no problem! Well, the ticket office opened up, the line moved right along and finally I was there. "I want the best seats available anywhere in the first 3 rows!" 8) "Sorry lady, the best I can give you is row 8 along the side!" Huh? 800 tickets sold out in 5 minutes. Come on buddy - give me a break. I wasn't born yesterday. The longer I stood there 'negotiating' with him and farther back the rows went. So I grabbed while the grabbing was still fairly good.
So much for being Johnny on the spot!

The next week, a disappointed and humiliated gramma met up with WISCONSIN at a local ticket broker and we were able to trade our tickets for upgraded ones (at a much upgraded price!) So that's the tale of my excursion into the land of ticket buying. From now on, I leave that task to WISCONSIN. She's a master! Laughing:

So don't discourage. Ya DONE GOOD!
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #2031 on: June 26, 2004, 10:51:43 AM »

Wanna take a drive?
jj
« Reply #2032 on: June 26, 2004, 11:46:48 AM »

Good Afternoon all! I finally caught up on the posts. My back is alittle better today. I am trying to behave myself and take it easy again today---Hubby fusses at me every time I do anything, so I guess that is one reason I am on computer. Our big screen tv died last night. We cannot complain as we bought it probably 10 or 12 years ago as a family Christmas present and it has never given us any trouble. We have spent the morning going in debt. We bought another one and it will be delivered on Monday since I am off. I told hubby happy early anniversary to us. I also bought a small tv for my computer room. It is also my 5 year old grandson's room when he spends night, so he will be thrilled. Now I can be on computer with everyone and still not miss my shows.

Woodstock, Congrats to your son. I know you are so proud. I would have cried too.

Carol G. Welcome to our family. It is the BEST !!!!!!!! We are here to share our obsessive disorder not cure it!

AC, Enjoy the wedding. You are sharing in one of your brother's most important days and he choose you to be his best man. Have fun.

Have a good weekend everyone and know those that need that extra care are in our prayers.

Lorraine, Keep on plugging away with the diet. Blood sugar does not stablize in a few days, so you are doing good. Exercise really helps too. I have been on insulin for a few years and it took awhile to get the sugar level to stabilize. My is good right now. My sister has a horrible time with hers. They cannot get hers down - hers is in 300's. Our mom was also a diabetic and about half of her brothers and sisters were(she had 14 brothers and sisters). You are doing good just sticking with a plan.

Got to run for now. Will check in later.  JJ- Joyce
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #2033 on: June 26, 2004, 01:58:30 PM »

HI..
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

OCD
« Reply #2034 on: June 26, 2004, 02:34:25 PM »

Boca, Her, and the other Clayfloridites,

Inquriing minds want to know:HOW IS THE PARTY GOING?  WHAT ARE YOU EATING?  WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  (OH, RIGHT, CLAY!)  Wink:

I know you're having a great time at Boca's.  It's just that we all would like to be there, too! Cry!: ( sniff, sniff!)  When you can, let us know all about it!

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #2035 on: June 26, 2004, 02:37:29 PM »

AC's wedding should be happening about now or soon.  Everyone keep him in your thoughts.  I'm about to leave for a wedding reception, but I will be thinking about him, too, even as I "fiddle away the evening!" :D

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
houstonclayfan
« Reply #2036 on: June 26, 2004, 02:39:47 PM »

Woodstock started an OCD Session 2 thread so I think we should all post over there now.

Prissy, we should have driven together to Boca's  Wink:
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx