gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:04:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 284
Total: 284

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 135  (Read 241866 times)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1960 on: December 10, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »

Frankie- you'll have plenty of time! Last night was the season finale'!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1961 on: December 10, 2009, 02:03:00 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON  GETTING READY TO GO TO OUR CHRISTMAS PARTY AT CHURCH FOR OUR SECRET SISTERS THEY ARE REALLY A HOOT.

FRANKIE THE NAME OF MY STEAMER IS STEAM FAST GOT IT ON SALE AT WAL-MART I LOVE IT BEST FOR MY KITCHEN, MY FLOOR IS GLEAMING. GOOD ON LAMINATE ALSO.

DID I TELL YOU MY DOC IS LEAVING GOT A CALL TODAY ASKING ME WHICH ONE I WANTED I TOLD THEM I DID NOT KNOW JUST PICK ONE IF I LIKE HER I WILL GO TO HER IF NOT I WILL SWITCH. NOW HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU WANT UNLESS YOU GO .I REALLY AM SAD AS I LIKED HER SO MUCH.

WELL BETTER PUT MY OTHER FACE ON.DOESN'T DO MUCH GOOD THESE DAYS TO SWITCH. ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1962 on: December 10, 2009, 03:29:43 PM »

Hello Everyone,

It was a long day today.  I took Mom to the urologist and got a shock!  He sent her straight over to the hospital for an ex ray and sonogram of her left leg!
  Why did a urologist send a  patient for a leg problem you might ask?  Some of you know that Mom's primary doctor is at the bottom of our "people we like" list and her left leg has been swelling all the way to the ankle lately.  We do have an appointment next week with the primary but her urologist was very upset and concerned (after learning that the primary wouldn't be!) and wanted to rule out any chance of a blood clot!
   Thank goodness the test showed no blood clot but her leg is inflamed and she does have another kidney or bladder infection.  The doctor is waiting for a  cultural test results to determine what medicine to put her on.  We will know tomorrow.
  This is yet another health blow to Mom who has been waiting so long to get back some of her health.  She has been in bed all afternoon sick and her fibermyalga(sp) has been a pain the last few days in her legs.
   She still wants to go to Beaumont but she just now said that if she can't I could still go.  Ha! No way would I leave her at Christmas!  Hopefully we can start yet another treatment tomorrow! We  are just so relieved that it was not a blood clot.
   She also had a cat scan yesterday of her chest.  Her pulmonary doctor has been watching a "spot" on her lungs for a few years.  We will discuss that scan next week at his office visit.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1963 on: December 10, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »

JoAnn, my gosh, Jennie has had her share, you are an amazing daughter, but I don't think you fall too far from the tree Wink Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1964 on: December 10, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »

wave

Pepe -  Huggles You are right about the young ones here taking care of their bones (and the rest of their bodies) now. They will blink and will suddenly be our age. I trust that Monica's doctor has told her about taking all of the vitamins and other nutrients she needs now instead of waiting until she is pregnant. Monica - if your doctor has not discussed this, go to the March of Dimes web site - there is so much great information there!

Glory - We have the same problem, since we also live in a rural area. Doctors come here straight out of medical school to get experience, then 3 or 4 years later they go where they can get more money. I can't blame them for that, since they all have huge student loans to pay, but we are constantly having to change doctors.

JoAnn - I am sorry that Jennie is having another health set back - it is good that they are running a culture before prescribing medication.

Betty - Shirl called me back this evening. She is feeling better - had a really good day, in fact. She played Bingo, and won 4 out of seven games - she said everyone was mad at her for that.  Laughing

I wonder where ANGELA and Woody are - I just finished ironing a mountain of clothes, and of course I thought about them!

Good Night, OCD - see you sometime tomorrow. I may (or may not) run down to Alexandria first thing tomorrow morning - it just depends upon my mood when I wake up!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1965 on: December 10, 2009, 08:40:33 PM »

Good Evening!

Busy day and we are tired but everything went really well.  The Pond Club Party was fun and the food delicious.  We had 29, which was a good number for us.  We had four round tables for dining and two rectangular tables for the food and desserts.  As usual, we had quite a variety of food and several desserts.

The Chinese Auction was fun and after I passed out all the numbers, I had No. 1 and was the first one to open a gift.  My gifts were "stolen" several times, and I actually ended up being the last one to choose a gift.  It was a cute WELCOME garden sign that will look nice on one of our fences!!

The foyer of the Botanic Gardens building was beautiful.  It looked like a winter wonderland.  White trees with a few green trees of different heights, with white lights, and "snow" with woodland animals.  One large tree with white, gold, and light pink decorations. 

Then in a corner of the foyer, a make believe fireplace with stockings, a decorated tree and a rocking chair.  It looked very homey.  Pictures when I get a chance to get them downloaded and into Photobucket.

Tomorrow, a "lull" before activities start again on Saturday.

Skip and I get a flu shot every year.  I remember when I was teaching, I would get a flu shot at one of my schools by the school nurse.   When the swine flu vaccinations became available, we each got one l believe it was last week.   We have never had any side effects.

Sharon,
How are you feeling?  I hope you are over your infection.  Would antibiotics help?  You are probably on them now.  Thanks as always for our chocolate concoctions!  There was an extra piece of chocolate cake at the luncheon today.  I took a piece of it and passed it around the table.  No one else took any!! 
I love chocolate

Pepe,
I wonder if a walker would be better than a cane to help you get out of bed.  I actually used a walker to help me get out of the pool for a while.  I would grab hold of it and pull myself out.  Skip used the walker the first few days after his bunion surgery.  Whatever helps and that keeps us from falling.

JoAnn,
I am so sad to hear that Jennie is having more health problems.  She has really been doing well these weeks after her surgery.  Is she still in the hospital?

Frankie,
I think people were afraid to take a cupcake off the cupcake tree at first.  So I took a cupcake for Skip, then they knew it was ok to "undecorate" it!!  Laughing  Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting sounds good.  I did have the Pillsbury Christmas frosting....light green with red, green and white sprinkles.

We have a substitute for Meals on Wheels again tomorrow while Skip's foot is healing.  I think I will just sleep in for a while!

I hope everyone has a restful night!  off to bed

Cmas tree   Santa Smiley

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1966 on: December 11, 2009, 01:28:13 AM »

couldn't sleep.  Sure do need a new mattress.  Honey's not been sleeping well.  He's working way too hard and stressing way too much over our lack of finances escpecially with Christmas coming and his daughter and family.  Sure wish I knew how to grow that all elusive money tree. 

Pepe you're so sweet.  Huggles

Frankie, Scooter's here on the 14th     Not sure about Kyle as it depends on his work schedule.  We will definitely have a full house since Kirk's daughter Jennifer, her hubby and their 2 little ones will be here on the 19th.

Well off to surf.  Here's  Flame  to warm up all of my wintry cold buddies.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

xoxoxo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1967 on: December 11, 2009, 03:48:31 AM »

Well we are about 12o fahrenheit this morning, we convert temp up here from celcius hypnotic thought I'd buy a round of hot chocolate this morning Laughing brought a warm box of donuts, cinnamon persians and chocolate of course.
Prissy, am still waiting for some ultrasound reports back from yesterday.  When you go to emerg they are very thorough, I will see my family Dr. sometime today hopefully. I am happy to say this antibiotic has done the trick with the infection to this point Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1968 on: December 11, 2009, 04:25:50 AM »

PRISSY, the decorations sounds beautiful and can't wait to see the pictures.  I am glad you mentioned the walker as that seems to be more steady as the cane is light in weight and wants to fall or tip over so easy.  Sometimes I hate to tell to much about myself as it seems like I am a baby, complaining or self centered which I am not but decided if what I go thru can help someone than it is important that I tell you all everything.  Taking care of your bones has to start early you can not wait till your fifty or older.  I do hope you get some rest today seeing you don't have Meals on Wheels.  Rest up , lay around and did you get your tree decorated yet?????    The wind chill is -4 degrees here this morning.
Think I will make a nice stew with  yeast bread today!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1969 on: December 11, 2009, 04:32:20 AM »

PRISSY, oh by the way I love the little guy holding the big Hershey bar at the end of your post!!   Laughing ROFLMAO

FRANKIE, are you having lunch with your son today?

JAYNE, I know how it hurts not to have money during the holiday season with all your loved ones expected soon.  You want to give them the best time and I know you  are worried about lack of funds.  I would just make as many cookies and inexpensive treats as you can and feed them and hug them a lot.   Huggles  There is so many families going thru this .

GLORY, come and tell us about your party at church last night?  I am waiting to hear and don't forget to tell us what food you ate!!!!!

SHARON, good to see you here and so glad to hear you are feeling better. 

LOLITA  wave sent you a pm back!!!   Huggles

DUDLEY, you are way to quiet, are you okay???????

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1970 on: December 11, 2009, 05:01:04 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1971 on: December 11, 2009, 05:30:42 AM »

Sharon and Pepe-- Huggles  Hope that today meets you both with better health then yesterday!

Mom had a very painful, uncomfortable night.  She was in so much distress, her whole body was shaking and she kept mumbling too.   I believe that it is a mixture of her fibrmyalgia (sp?) infection in her legs and stress.
   She had no morphine on hand and no other type of pain pill to help.  Her sleeping pill refill is going to be picked up today.  She "failed" to tell me that her morphine needed refill.  I have to go over to her doctor's office in person to get a refill and they are closed on Fridays.  The "bad" thing about this, his office is just one floor above where she had her exray and sonogram yesterday!  Why she didn't ask me to go pick up a refill prescription, I'll never know!  She does have an appointment with this doctor on Wednesday but that means she would have to be off "cold turkey" the morphine for over a week. That is not good!  He told her never to quit it "cold turkey!"  I will have to wait until Monday to go over and  get a refill.
     I'm letting her sleep as much as she can this morning.  It was past midnight and she was still  up and she never really got any rest last night.

Merry "almost" Christmas, only 14 more days!

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1972 on: December 11, 2009, 05:37:12 AM »

WELL I HAD A GOOD TIME. SOMEONE MENTIONED BOOZE IN THE PUNCH WELL THAT SET ME OFF, ROFLMAO I HAD EVERYBODY LOOKING FOR IT. I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD.

THEN WE EXCHANGED GIFTS I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DID NOT GET ANYTHING CAUSE ME SECRET SIS HAD TO WORK. ROFLMAO I GET MINE SUNDAY.

WE HAD FINGER FOODS,THE PUNCH WAS GOOOOOOOOD,NO ALCOHOL BY THE WAY.THE DECORATIONS WERE BEAUTIFUL TABLE FIXED LIKE A VILLAGE FOOD WAS IN BETWEEN THE HOMES.

DIANE SAWYERS LAST DAY I HAVE A TEAR IN MY EYE. AFTER YOU WATCHED SOMEONE SO LONG I WAS THE SAME WAY WHEN JOAN LONDON LEFT AND CHARLEY.

WELL I AM COLD GOING TO TURN MY HEAT UP TO GET THE CHILL OFF.

PEPE LITTLE SANDWICHES, MISSIPPI SIN WAS SO GOOD. PETITE FOURS. MY PASTOR IS THE DECORATOR IN THE CHURCH HE LOVES IT AND IS SO GOOD.HIS WIFE LEAVES IT TO HIM SHE SAYS SHE CANNOT COMPETE. WELL TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1973 on: December 11, 2009, 06:03:38 AM »

Good Morning!

I know it's early, but I just let the dogs out, and I am going back to bed.

Pepe,
The Botanic Gardens foyer was beautiful.  I hope my pictures do it justice.  I am taking calcium twice a day and also the once a week pill is to help with bones, too. 

Glory,
It sounds like you had a fun party!  I love finger foods!  Funny about the punch! Laughing

JoAnn,
I think you need to keep track of Jennie's prescriptions for her.  Just something else she won't have to be concerned with.  I would see if the doctor has a phone service for their days off and call that number and tell the operator you need  him to call in to your pharmacy the pain/morpheme prescription.  If this is Dr. Doom, who cares about interupting his day off!
Go over and check out the Pet Thread!! Santa Smiley  dog

Sharon,
Here's to good news about the ultrasound!  Fingers Crossed

Jayne,
I really don't think gifts are that important after a certain age.  The family traditions of sharing a meal and being together really make the holidays.  We are giving gift cards, mainly, to Skip's son and daughter and the granddaughters.  I will probably find a few small gifts for them.  And it is a tradition that everyone gets a Chick Fil A calendar with the coupons on each page from us. 
I do plan to bake some of my cake loaves for gifts, too. 
I have also given pictures that I've had Walgreen's make into magazine covers that I have given as gifts or just given for fun.  Here is one I gave JoAnn's mom, Jennie with Sammy (and the original picture)  and Frankie's Jack and Tuffy.
(Clickable)

You can also have several pictures made into a collage.  Walgreen's won't let me save those pictures, so I don't have any I can show you, but you can find several pictures that maybe have a theme and even have a title printed on it. 

There are also lots of photo gifts to choose from,too, like mouse pads, mugs, bags, etc. etc.  I did have a mug made of my Meet and Greet photo with Clay.  bigsmile

(clickable)

Just some thoughts for you!

I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday.  I am headed back to bed for a little more "shut eye." 

Cmas tree  Santa Smiley

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1974 on: December 11, 2009, 06:18:41 AM »

wave

Good Morning! Lewis had an early morning appointment, and I am waiting for hme to get back before heading out. Whoops - he just walked in - see all of you this afternoonn after I get back - have a great TGIF!!!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1975 on: December 11, 2009, 06:54:54 AM »

PRISSY lots of good inexpensive ideas for gifts for sure.  Lots of people only buy for the little ones now days.  Get some more rest you deserve it.  I was wondering do you ever make a dipping sauce for the pigs in the blankets? 

FRANKIE, I have come back on the computer to go to the Recipe thread to look for the recipe of that chocolate pie  you submitted.  The closest thing to my mothers I have found.  You can tell I am feeling better as I have been cooking every day.  Something for me to do to keep busy.

GLORY, your party sounded wonderful with all the food  What kind of little sandwiches did they have?  I answered your pm but hope you read Prissy's post above this one. Love ya!

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1976 on: December 11, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »

YES I AM DONE WITH FINALS AND I GOT THROUGH MY 1ST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE WAHOO!
 Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

WAHOO GO ME!!!! LOL!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!! wave I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH BUT I HAD TO COME ON HERE TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1977 on: December 11, 2009, 11:21:43 AM »

Good afternoon,

Son is now size 34 down from 42…he is very happy. Thanks for the pm PepeHuggles

A big  wave and a  Huggles to everyone…I hope to post a longer post again soon. Smile

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1978 on: December 11, 2009, 12:24:47 PM »

Just noticed we are bursting at the seams.

New place now open!

OCD Session 136

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx