gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:49:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 287
Total: 287

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOV 28TH & 29TH  (Read 2564 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« on: November 27, 2009, 10:10:56 PM »

Clay Aiken

Born: Nov. 30, 1978

Singer Clay Aiken embodies the individualism of Sagittarius. The American Idol season 2 alum may have come in second place, but he went on to score multiplatinum albums as well as a successful run on the Broadway show Spamalot. Last year, he came out as a “gay dad,” (he and friend Jaymes Foster had son Parker, 13 months) with the diplomatic directness we can expect from people born this week.

A REALLY GREAT PICTURE HERE!!

IVILLAGE.COM

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 10:12:34 PM »

Encouraging Music 10/24/09 "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" by Clay Aiken

THIS SITE POSTED CLAYS WONDERFUL RENDITION OF HIS POPPA'S FAVORITE SONG:

STRAIGHT NOT NARROW

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »

THIS YOU TUBE SITE BELONGS TO TONI7BABE, A MEMBER OF CV AND CH, WHO HAS TAKEN SOME BEAUTIFUL VIDEO'S AND PHOTOGRAPHS.

A GREAT SELECTION OF CLAY SONGS, CHRISTMAS AND OTHERS- YOU WILL GET LOST IN IT!!

YOU TUBE- TONI7BABE

NOTE- THERE IS ALSO A COUPLE OF VIDEO'S OF RUBEN FROM THE DAVID FOSTER AND FRIENDS TOUR.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 10:22:57 PM »

HERE IS A GREAT CLAY MONTAGE. I ESPECIALLY LIKED THIS COMMENT:

It's hard to understand.Many outside of the fandom will not be able to comprehend.There is a love affair between CLay and his fans, from the beginning and still strong with many.Something special,very real.I describe it as a deep brotherly love for a beautiful soul,with a crooked halo.Clay aiken, touched something in us that wanted to love and support him truly,deeply and madly at times.Just is so right.Our world is a better place because of him.We hope his world is a better place because of us

IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR LOVE

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

Clay Aiken first entered the public consciousness when he took part in the second season of American Idol (2003). Though he didn’t win he has since capitalized on that experience with four studio albums, many television appearances, two stints on Broadway starring as Sir Robin in Spamalot, charity work and a UNICEF ambassadorship. He has also written his memoirs, a New York times best-seller, Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life (2004).

SOUNDUNWOUND

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 05:55:34 AM »

HERE IS A GREAT CLAY MONTAGE. I ESPECIALLY LIKED THIS COMMENT:

It's hard to understand.Many outside of the fandom will not be able to comprehend.There is a love affair between CLay and his fans, from the beginning and still strong with many.Something special,very real.I describe it as a deep brotherly love for a beautiful soul,with a crooked halo.Clay aiken, touched something in us that wanted to love and support him truly,deeply and madly at times.Just is so right.Our world is a better place because of him.We hope his world is a better place because of us

IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR LOVE

Wow...so true.

Thanks Marilyn and hope you're doing well.

xoxoxo
Jayne

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 08:02:43 AM »

Greetings, ANN!  wave

I know tomorrow is the official birthday, but the CAROLINA ON MY MIND blog started the celebration today with an updated On My Way Here montage by Aspiegirl, a replica of Clay's Sagittarius blurb from iVillage, and the 38 quotes (from Jittery.com) interspersed with 18 clickable graphics from the past six years. Here is a typical "blast from the past":

Clickable: cindilu2/Tasapio

Hope you enjoy! The blog is already on Google. Bring your party hats, hits, and comments to Clay's Cyber birthday bash in the Carolina blog!   hypnotic

Many thnx to Aspiegirl for updating her original On My Way Here montage to include, among other events,  Parker. Aspie also provided a Sendspace download link, especially for fans from Germany, who will see "copyright violation" and no montage.

Have a great day, all! 

Caro 

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx