gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:53:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 460
Total: 460

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, NOVEMBER 13TH  (Read 1818 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« on: November 13, 2009, 03:19:29 AM »

GOOD MORNING... Smile

LAST NIGHT CLAY BLOGGED! bigsmile

HERE'S THE LINK TO READ HIS BLOG.

CLAYONLINE

*MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED TO READ THIS BLOG.*

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 03:22:41 AM »

THERE IS A REPORT THAT RUBEN STUDDARD AND CLAY WILL TOUR TOGETHER IN THE SPRING/SUMMER 2010.

American Idol Winner and R&B Pop Star, Ruben Studdard, is spreading the word about Sickle Cell Disease and the dangers of iron overload in an enterprise with pharmaceutical company Novartis. Studdard will also head out on tour this Spring/Summer with former American Idol competitor Clay Aiken for the first time since their friendly competition for the crown.

OCTAGON-FIRSTCALL

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:44:39 AM »

Clay Aiken calls new Wake school board members 'idiots'

The Associated Press
By T. Keung Hui - Staff writer

Entertainer Clay Aiken is calling the newly elected Wake County school board members "selfish idiots" and says he hopes the public can get rid of them before they "ruin the school system."

This fall, four school board members were elected to office to help form a new majority that backs neighborhood schools and opposes busing for diversity and mandatory year-round schools.

In a blog post on his web site Thursday, the Raleigh native says he's "extremely disappointed" in the election results.

"What happened to Wake County Schools?!?," Aiken writes. "Now that i have a kid i am so much more invested and I am EXTREMELY disappointed that so many selfish idiots ran and won seats on the school board. i hope we can get rid of them as soon as possible before they ruin my school system. Idiots."

Aiken, who attended Leesville Road High School in North Raleigh, rocketed to fame when he finished second on American Idol in 2003. He's since released several albums and appeared on Broadway.

Aiken, who has a home in Chatham County, has a 15-month-old son.

Aiken also touches on several other topics in his blog post, including former Miss California Carrie Prejean's appearance on the Larry King show on Wednesday. Aiken makes a derogatory remark about Prejean.

Prejean touched off a firestorm earlier this year when she said she was opposed to same-sex marriage. Aiken publicly acknowledged last year that he is gay.

News researcher Brooke Cain contributed to this report.
keung.hui@newsobserver.com or 919-829-4534

newsobserver.com

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx