gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:08:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 374
Total: 374

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOV. 11  (Read 2635 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« on: November 11, 2009, 02:37:45 AM »

The National Inclusion Project Gala Honoring 2009 Champions Raises Over $465,000 to Benefit the Inclusion of Children with Disabilities

Triangle - RALEIGH, N.C. (November 10, 2009) -- Supporters of The National Inclusion Project helped to raise over $465,000 at its recent gala honoring 2009 Champions. The inspirational evening was held October 17 at the Raleigh Marriott City Center in North Carolina. The funds raised will be used to give children with disabilities the opportunity to experience life along side their typical peers.

The gala benefit celebration featured Champions presentations and addresses by Project co-founders Diane Bubel and Clay Aiken. Attendees had the opportunity to participate in both a silent and a live auction in support of the Project’s programs. The Project received funding support from the Million Dollar Round Table and Christies Cookies and the night concluded with a special performance by Clay Aiken.

The National Inclusion Project’s Champions are selected for their substantive efforts to give children with disabilities the opportunity to play, learn and grow side-by-side with their typical peers.

dBusinessNews

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 02:41:20 AM »

'Superstar' Winner’s First Step to His Dream

Seo In-gook, the winner of cable music channel Mnet's ``Superstar K,'' had his doubts as an aspiring singer, but he never thought of giving up completely.

``It's interesting. I have failed in auditions and been rejected so many times, but I never thought of changing my dream,'' the 22-year-old told The Korea Times during an interview last week in Mok-dong, northern Seoul.

The Ulsan-native was chosen as the winner of the reality program ― which resembles America's hit show ``American Idol'' ― and has been going through a hectic schedule of recordings, photo shoots, interviews and television broadcasts.

<snip>

The fan of ``American Idol'' stars Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Ruben Studdard and David Archuleta had to admit that the toughest thing about being on the program was losing his friends, one at a time, after each episode.

Korea Times

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 02:43:26 AM »

Charice sings 'grand finale' at David Foster concert

Meanwhile, American Idol winners Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken sang Foster classics. However, it was Charice who was chosen to end the show with a grand performance.

ABS CBN News

~ Lindsay ~

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 02:47:15 AM »

Nice GMA picture to go along with this one!

David Foster Clay Aiken YouTube

VIDEO! Watch YouTube video of Clay Aiken’s new performance during the David Foster concert. Clay Aiken’s Unchained Melody during David Foster’s San Jose Friday is going viral today.

Foster is celebrating 35 years in the business. Foster’s tour has a changing lineup.

Foster first performed on tour in the 1970s group Skylark. Top songs for Foster have included The Power of Love (Celine Dion), Because you Loved Me (Dion), All By Myself (Dion), Unforgettable (Natalie Cole), and two of LALATE’s favorite songs of all time - Hard to Say Im Sorry (Chicago) and the theme song from St Elmo’s Fire (John Parr).

LA Late

~ Lindsay ~

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 03:28:47 AM »

Thanks for the news Miss Linds.   Huggles

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 10:17:55 AM »

Hello, ANN!   wave

The Clay blogs are honoring Veterans/Remembrance Day, Clay's San Jose performance of UM at Friday's David Foster & Friends Concert, and the National Inclusion Project's announcement of Gala funds raised.

Clickable by cindilu2

Here are some links:

Carolina On Mind

Clay-the Man

Clay Aiken News Network

There Was a Man

Have a great day, all!   Wink

Caro 

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: