gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:08:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 398
Total: 398

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #45 (Rated R)  (Read 332181 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »

OK we have a few MIA here~~~Ann, Beth, Kimmy, Carolyn, B., Doods, Bozena where is everyone???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2009, 03:20:19 PM »

I had eggs, turkey bacon, and some cooked zucchini for breakfast; was gonna start the South Beach Diet.  My sister says you can drop 20 lbs in 2 weeks, and she'll be here in 2 weeks, so I thought "why not?" 

[/color]

Karen, not a good way to drop 20 lbs that quickly Naughty Just moderate your intake, watch your carbs and drink tons of water Huggles

Sharon - Hug

I've been watching DWTS again.  It's been fun watching Aaron Carter change into a really good dancer with the quick-step (that seems to be the only dance that he's comfortable with tho... Paranoid), and the football player really stepped up last week, too!  Wouldn't have wanted to judge which one to leave last week!

My favorites are Derek & Joanna, and Dmitri & Mya. 

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »

OK we have a few MIA here~~~Ann, Beth, Kimmy, Carolyn, B., Doods, Bozena where is everyone???   

TOP  LURKER ...CHECKING IN...   wave wave wave

I  AM  SULKING....... Paranoid Paranoid  Paranoid
   REGAINED TOO MANY LBS...
   TODAY MY DR SCOLDED ME.... Naughty Naughty Naughty
    MY BLOOD GLUCOSE WAS NOT THE WAY IT'S  SUPPOSE TO BE ....
    I  NEED TO CONTACT A "HEAD DR "TO TALK ME THRU
    TO BE ABLE TO STAY ON A DIET UNTIL THE LBS COME OFF
    AND TO GET OUT OF THE RUT I AM IN
    AT THIS STAGE I WILL TRY ANYTHING       

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »

Oh Bozena, it's so tough with weight, has to be such a commitment I know all too well Huggles unfortunately we are the only ones that can help ourselves.  A Dr. can help you through the rough stuff, but in the end it has to be you who keeps you there.  Too easy to slip and say oh well, I've put on 5, I'll work on that, 5 turns into 10 really easily I think most of us have been there, it's not nice and gets you down Huggles
How are your babies???  Is Mr. Romeo still charming the girls Don't Know Love!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2009, 04:27:01 PM »

SHARON,  yep DWTS tonight.  Thank heavens something for me to watch other than House Hunters!   Laughing

CINDY, hello stranger!!  I'm with everyone else don't know how you tolerate that job, sounds more like a life not a job.  I do worry about your health you know!!!  To bad you couldn't have met with some of the gals when they were in your area for Clay's Gala a couple of weeks ago.  Don't let them kill  you at work Cindy!!!  Start taking off days to rest  up.

PEGGY, I am good today, a carry over from all the fun I had yesterday plus the extra dose of steriods I am on helps.  I actually did a little work in my kitchen today don't remember the last time I did that. 

KAREN, so your sister is coming?  How long is she staying?  I was just thinking of Matt's girlfriend and wanted to ask you how she is doing?  I feel so bad for such a young pretty girl having those horrible health problems.

KIM, are you alright out there?????????????? 

Off to get ready for DWTS see you all tomorrow!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2009, 04:53:35 PM »

Sorry! Been busy buying 6-panel doors, door knobs, door handles, and then painting the doors.

Dave leaves for WI tomorrow and will be returning home on Friday, so we're trying to get a lot done before he leaves.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2009, 07:14:57 PM »

Mya and Dmitri were just spectacular tonight

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »

Thanks for checking in Beth Huggles glad your project is nearing completion Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »

Mar, have you seen the nutritionist yet???

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2009, 07:37:52 PM »

Bozena - I know how discouraging it is, but just keep trying, honey. I know you can do it. Why don't you start weight watchers again. Maybe being with others will help. I truly can't say anything because I haven't lost any myself and neither has Matt.

Shirley - the truffles are something new.

WHITE CHOCOLATE RUM TRUFFLES

12 ounces white chocolate chips
   2 tablespoons butter, softened
   1/2 cup whipping cream
   1/2 cup powdered sugar
   1 teaspoon rum extract (you can use rum if you wish, but don't use more than a tablespoon)
   1 package of heath toffee chips

In a  2 quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over low heat until very hot, but not boiling ( 6 to 8 minutes). Remove from heat. stir in white chocolate chips and butter until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in powdered sugar and rum extract until smooth. Refrigerate until firm enough to shape (at least 3 hours or even overnight)

To make truffles, shape into 1/2 " to 3/4" balls (mixture will be soft; a small cookie dough scoop works well ).  Roll in toffee chips. Place in small paper cups. These freeze well.

This dough even when refrigerated tends to be soft so a small scoop is perfect for helping to shape them. I make them small because they are so rich. But they are delicious.

Now Sharon - how in the world are we supposed to lose weight eating this. Laughing Laughing

The next truffle I make will be a bailey's irish cream truffle, dipped in white chocolate and then drizzle some dark chocolate on top of the white chocolate. I haven't made those yet.

Today I made a struesal caramel that I cut into diamond shapes.  (Shirley, another new one).

OK - I'm going to quit talking about food and go watch some TV

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »

Brenda - I meant to tell you. I was listening to the Dr on Fox news and he was talking about colon cancer.  He said 2 baby asperins a day would lower your chances of getting it and even if you have it, it will help reduce the size of the cancer. I thought I'd pass that along to you.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2009, 07:47:44 PM »

Mya and Dmitri were just spectacular tonight

Yes!
So were Joanna and Derek! Clapping
Actually, I have to say that I enjoyed all five a lot! 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2009, 08:00:03 PM »

Evelyn, those truffles sound easy and wonderful, thanks for the recipe Karen, I don't know why Joanna rubs me the wrong way, Derek's choreography was wonderful though in the "futuristic" paso Clapping Karen, I enjoyed all of them too, hard to figure who will be leaving shrug

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »

Brenda - I meant to tell you. I was listening to the Dr on Fox news and he was talking about colon cancer.  He said 2 baby asperins a day would lower your chances of getting it and even if you have it, it will help reduce the size of the cancer. I thought I'd pass that along to you.

I meant to tell Brenda, too. Good thing Evelyn has a much better memory.  blush  He is very interesting to listen to, isn't he?

Didn't get to see DWTS. Steamboat puked all over the downstairs carpet and while Emiley was cleaning that up, he went upstairs and did the same thing. Good thing they have a carpet cleaner. He's such a sweet dog, but he has lots of tumors and is really slowing down. This was a new thing.

Shirley, are you looking for flannel pjs again this year? I've seen a few that are under $50.

Bozena, so good to see you. So sorry you gained the weight back. Losing weight is just about the hardest thing ever to do. Everyone has different goals and different ways to get there, but few are able to do it. But it is worth the effort. You were so excited when you were doing well that it was contagious.  Huggles  Good luck getting back on track.

Karen, I still got the mammogram. Bart just went to work late........................again. Thank goodness everyone understands the flu problems this year.

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2009, 09:23:46 PM »

Mar, have you seen the nutritionist yet???

Nope....24th.  I'm stuck at 22 pounds.  *sigh*  I'm still on the Atkins diet until I see the dietician, but I've apparently hit a plateau, dang it.

I agree with you about Mya and Dimitry, Shar.  I also agree that there's something about Joanna.  I love Derek, but...not so much her.  Derek does the most amazing choreography, though, so I hate to see him go.  In any event, I think of the celebs, Mya is WAY better than the rest of them.  Just my opinion, though.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2009, 09:26:15 PM »

KAREN, so your sister is coming?  How long is she staying?  I was just thinking of Matt's girlfriend and wanted to ask you how she is doing?  I feel so bad for such a young pretty girl having those horrible health problems.

Shirley, my sister Cynthia is coming in on Monday, Nov. 23 and leaving Tuesday, Dec. 1.  I am still having Dave's family for Thanksgiving; just doing it the Saturday before Thanksgiving instead (that's less than 2 wks away!!! Paranoid).  That way, we can spend Thanksgiving Day with my family for a change.  I talked to her for over an hour last night!  Will be good to be able to talk in person.

My Matt and his girlfriend split up in late August, and she is living with another guy already.  She was really cold about the breakup.  I think Matt wasn't ambitious enough for her.  We are thinking that in the long run, the breakup was a good thing.  She likes to spend and is pretty bossy.  But Matt was/still is really upset.  They were together 3 years.

Sharon, I wonder why you feel that way about Joanna?   I think she is beautiful but doesn't act like she knows it, which is appealing to me.  I think she works very hard (they all do tho).  Well, maybe your woman's intuition is right, and I'm rooting for the wrong team!!  Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2009, 04:17:27 AM »

Sharon, I wonder why you feel that way about Joanna?   I think she is beautiful but doesn't act like she knows it, which is appealing to me.  I think she works very hard (they all do tho).  Well, maybe your woman's intuition is right, and I'm rooting for the wrong team!!  Laughing [/color]

Karen, maybe it came from googling her name and seeing her Maxim covers Jaw drop! that girl has her some big schnoobies Laughing ever since that group dance off, latin, and she and Derek won after he kept bouncing her up and down, she bugged me. Paranoid  I don't find her feet pointing enough or her legs strong enough, she needs Barbie toes bigsmile
Maybe I should shut up and make coffee and tea Laughing made us all a nice healthy fruit smoothie this morning and a pumpkin spice muffin

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2009, 04:44:38 AM »

Morning everyone!!! 

MARILYN, I also think MYA is great!!!  She sure knows how to move her body.  Guess you can do that when you are thin and in shape.  I will never know that feeling.!!  Laughing  ROFLMAO Keep the faith pretty soon that will be 25 pounds lost!!! 

KAREN, what a shame for your son.  But like  you said it is better they found out before he might have married her.  Although people don't get married like they used to they just live together.  I think people sleep with so many other people now days they could not stay in a marriage for long anyway.   lmao

SHARON, thanks for breakfast!!  Took all my pills and will have a bite to eat and going to have a rest day today.  I think that steriod booster shot is wearing off and I have been busy the past two days and starting to feel it.  Hubby is going to be gone most of the day so I am going to read and nap today. 

BETH glad to hear from you and sounds like you have got a lot going on.  I know you will have the prettiest laundry room in town!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2009, 05:10:26 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2009, 06:58:13 AM »

Sharon, I wonder why you feel that way about Joanna?   I think she is beautiful but doesn't act like she knows it, which is appealing to me.  I think she works very hard (they all do tho).  Well, maybe your woman's intuition is right, and I'm rooting for the wrong team!!  Laughing [/color]

Karen, maybe it came from googling her name and seeing her Maxim covers Jaw drop! that girl has her some big schnoobies Laughing ever since that group dance off, latin, and she and Derek won after he kept bouncing her up and down, she bugged me. Paranoid  I don't find her feet pointing enough or her legs strong enough, she needs Barbie toes bigsmile

OMG I've been watching YouTubes for an hour and a half now (DWTS)!  First was looking for that group dance, watched the team Latin dances by mistake, then watched LAST year's team Latin dance...remember shirtless Gilles and Ty at the beginning?  Wow, love those team dances!  Anyway, finally found the one you were talking about.  Was fun watching them all again!  But now, look what time it is, almost 10 am!! Laughing  Sharon, I blame you. bigsmile
Well worth the time spent tho!  Clapping
Cooking some 15-bean soup.  Dave quit eating beans years ago cuz of  explode but has decided to try again.  NO ONIONS tho.  To me, that's what makes it good!!  And some hot cornbread, dripping with honey!  He won't eat wheat tho, and most cornbread has wheat flour.  That man tries my patience! It would be different if he truly had Celiac Disease, I wouldn't complain at all. Paranoid Maybe.

Will be going up to Delaware this evening; my brother-in-law's father passed away and tonight is the visitation. 
Dave wants me to pick him up at the office, and bring some hot bean soup and cooked broccoli for him to eat in the car on the way! Paranoid
Help!  A closed-up car with broccoli smells plus the by-product of beans!!

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx