gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:12:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 422
Total: 422

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #45 (Rated R)  (Read 332191 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »

Linda, thanks for sharing Shirley's good news with us, you are a good friend Huggles Proud of you Shirley Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2009, 02:57:21 PM »

PEGGY,  wave yep it does give me the feeling of accomplishment Laughing after being in the house pretty much for the past year it does put a smile on your face to do those quick corners with out tearing the shelves out!!   Laughing 

I think I knew it was going to be a challenge as soon as I started driving off in the cart  -  before unplugging it.   blush   
I had a tail following me.   Paranoid   ROFLMAO   
It took me a few tries before I got turning the corners without almost knocking someone down too. 
It sure did make a difference though.  I didn't dread going to the store. 
I do love to go just to get out of the house sometimes.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »

My eaves are done, my leaves are done wheee wheee yay Purple Banana Purple Banana 5 more bags today to the leaf dump I'm bbq'ing chicken and cooking sweet potatoes for dinner color] 

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »

Shirley - I'm so proud of you. Why don't you get one of those scooter chairs for around the house? I'm sure you would get it for no cost to you and it would be easier than a wheel chair.

Well, Barb, I made white chocolate rum truffles today and then rolled them in Heath brickle chips.

Now I'm ready to relax.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2009, 10:42:57 PM »

Well, Barb, I made white chocolate rum truffles today and then rolled them in Heath brickle chips.

Yummy, Evelyn. Those sound awesome. Bet they're as good as Ann's Evil Bars.  bigsmile  Good thing you don't live around here. I need to lose some weight. 

Sharon mentioned a Mennonite bakery in their market. We live in Amish country and their pies and bread are really good. We also have a new bakery. It's "Cops and Doughnuts". The whole police force of a small town bought a bakery that was going out of business. We checked it out the other day and they make some g o o d stuff. I had a thing that was oatmeal, nuts, dates, etc., with a juicy substance dripped on top. It was chewy and wonderful. That's why I have to lose weight. They also have several clever t-shirts, etc. We got our DIL some pink shorts that say BUNS N GUNS on the cheeks. She used to be a police officer. Besides, I have to get even with her for the panties she had "decorated" for me last year.  Wink

Sharon, hooray for your leaves and eaves being cleared out!!! Jim is still working on ours. He has made several trips with truckloads to dump in our friend's lot at our friend's request. He also burned several piles last night.

Shirley, a new world has opened for you. My mom even drove the scooter at the grocery store. We took her there after 10pm the first time so she wouldn't be so intimidated. She, too, had a big smile on her face, just like you and Peggy. Fortunately, the lady at the store unplugged it for her and gave her a lesson.  Clapping  bigsmile

Well, neither Riley nor Peyton have caught the flu yet. Knock on wood. I have to go to MSU tomorrow for my mammogram so I'll drop in on them. DIL has been sick, though.

I downloaded the latest youtube rip and absolutely loved it. He must have been practicing because he got all the words right.  lmao  It only took 3 1/2 hours.

wave

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2009, 04:40:21 AM »

Oh mah goodness Thud! now that sounds yummy
Morning RTM wave today I take it easy doing my banking and a bit of pricing but then the afternoon is mine to read and relax  nap
Coffee and tea are ready silver dollar buttermilk pancakes are ready with whipped butter and warm maple syrup crispy bacon on the griddle too Wink

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2009, 04:41:32 AM »

Good Morning Everyone! 

Gee I didn't sleep to much last night.  By 1:30 am I was awake and couldn't go back to sleep until almost 3:00.  Guess riding around and having fun yesterday really activated me.   Laughing ROFLMAO Super Happy!!! 

BECKY, sure glad the other children didn't get the flu.  Hope that mamogram comes out perfect!!!! Leaves, and more leaves will they ever stop blowing from the next street over to our yard.  My husband swears this is what is happening.  No sun here today but it is quite warm this morning.

BRENDA, are you okay?  How are you feeling now?  When is  your colon test scheduled?  The big boost of steriods has helped me some and getting out yesterday has really helped.  I think the depression drags me down further but I am feeling good mentally today. 

EVELYN, while I could get out yesterday I measured that book and found a mailing envelope to put it in.  I thought if I kept waiting for hubby to find a box that would fit it the book would take forever to get mailed.  So will get it addressed and get it out to you.  Those cookies sound fabulous.  I don't remember you making those truffles before. 

SHARON, that chicken and sweet potatoes sounded real good to me.  I just cooked some bacon and now I will go fix a egg and see if I can eat it.  Sometimes I think something tastes good and will go to the trouble of fixing it and I will take one bite and throw it away. 

KAREN, hope your house got all cleaned for your company and you got that birthday cake baked.  Hope you enjoyed the weekend but I bet you were tired!!!!

MARILYN, have you started the new diet  yet?  How is your sugar?  Has it dropped quite abit since you lost the weight?

Off to get dressed and try and eat something see everyone later.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2009, 04:44:34 AM »

Becky, how fun is that Cops and Donuts Clapping Clapping loved that idea, and bet some cute T's and things come from there Laughing Yeah that Peyton and Riley are flu free Yes! I want to know what the juicy substance was drizzled on top of that oatmeal, nut, date delight

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2009, 04:46:17 AM »

Hi Shirley our little energizer bunny Laughing you go girl Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2009, 05:00:32 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2009, 05:33:06 AM »

Morning Meesa wave love the picture!!

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2009, 06:52:39 AM »

Good morning everyone    Huggles

Just grabbing a cup of coffee before I get started on the days activities.  I'm babysitting this afternoon.   

Shirley, a new world has opened for you. My mom even drove the scooter at the grocery store. We took her there after 10pm the first time so she wouldn't be so intimidated. She, too, had a big smile on her face, just like you and Peggy. Fortunately, the lady at the store unplugged it for her and gave her a lesson.  Clapping  bigsmile

Well, neither Riley nor Peyton have caught the flu yet. Knock on wood. I have to go to MSU tomorrow for my mammogram so I'll drop in on them. DIL has been sick, though.

BeckyLaughing  It is quite liberating riding one for the first time.  I felt funny requesting one, but I knew I wouldn't be able to walk around the store either.  I guess the person assigned to help with the motorized carts was taking a break when I needed one.   
I just know that Shirley had to feel a bit more liberated just getting back the simple task of doing her own shopping.
Glad to hear that Peyton and Riley are flu free!

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2009, 08:12:40 AM »

Banking and pricing done, now it's me, my book and kitties for the afternoon Clapping

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »

Hello RTM'ers Huggles

How the heck is everyone doing?  I just wanted to pop on and say hello.  Do I recall saying that things were finally going to calm down for me again? shrug 

No!

I just got back from Mexico on Friday.  Too many issues going on at work.  I think we finally resolved them all, though it took working 16-18 hour days while I was there.  SO glad to be back home!!

I hope everyone is doing well.  I feel guilty that I have had no time to even check in and see what everyone has been up to.  I'm not even sure what's going on in the Clay world any more.  Any more kids, a wedding, a CD, a tour announcement???? Laughing 

Well....playing catch-up at work since I've been out of the country....better get back to it.

Enjoy your afternoon!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2009, 12:04:14 PM »

Anyone want to guess where I am and why?????????????????  Riley has the flu. She just watched me write that and wants to know what I wrote. Her dad called this morning just as I got into the car to go to Lansing for my mammogram so I rushed back into the house to grab bags, laptop, etc. Forgot pills, phone charger, and probably more stuff.

BBL  We're watching Wizard of Oz to keep her from running around. She loves it and it's the old one.  bigsmile

wave  Hi Cindy. Long time no see.

Wow, Meesa, how did you get such a good picture from that clack!!!!!  Anyone want to bet that song will be on his next CD. It sounded way too polished.

Sharon, it's about time you relaxed. Bet you fall asleep................   bigsmile

Peggy, "liberated" is the correct word for being able to do your own shopping. I had fun shopping in a Kohl's wheelchair, going between all the racks so Jim couldn't find me.   lmao  (when my ankle was broken)

It sure is fun listening to Riley sing along with the movie.  bigsmile

OK, Marilyn, Mary, Brenda, etc., let's hear about your weekends.   Clapping

Later..............

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2009, 01:35:17 PM »

Cindy Lou who, how are you Clapping wave wonderful to see your green post wheee wheee
No real Clay news other than he sang Unchained Melody at the David Foster and friends show and sounded pretty darn good Clapping
We are all OK, same old stuff, and we miss you, that's all you need to know!!!

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »

CindyHuggles Huggles
I sure hope that your boss appreciates you with all the overtime you are putting in. 
It is nice to see you back here again.  Hope you can stay home longer this time. 

Becky -  Poor Riley. 
I hope that Jim can bring or mail you anything you need that you forgot. 

Shirley - How are you doing today?  Did you catch a nap?

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2009, 02:18:48 PM »

My eaves are done, my leaves are done wheee wheee yay Purple Banana Purple Banana 5 more bags today to the leaf dump I'm bbq'ing chicken and cooking sweet potatoes for dinner color] 

Clapping Clapping Are all the leaves down now in your area now, Sharon?
I need to get out there again; was trying wait till they're all down so I won't have to do it again, but these danged oaks really hang on!!

Becky, sorry about Riley.  You sound like you didn't mind giving up the mammogram today!  Laughing
Hope Riley doesn't get it too bad; sounds like she's not feeling terrible, if she is singing!! Wink
The "buns 'n' guns" shorts sound like a great payback, what fun you're gonna have giving her those!! Clapping

Hi Cindy!   Who is doing the leaves at YOUR house??? ROFLMAO Don't think it's you!! Laughing  That job, dunno how you can take it!  Even after all those long days in Mexico, you still didn't get a break on your regular work?? hypnotic Naughty  They should give you a few days off with PAY, IMO!!! Yes!

Shirley, everything went okay yesterday.  We brought food in from a local Mexican restaurant, so I didn't have to cook dinner.  Which is a good thing cuz the orange cookies took me pretty much all afternoon to bake!  I need Evelyn's skills!!! Laughing  Glad you are in a good place, mentally, today Shirley!! Huggles  It sounds like you had a really good time shopping, tooling around in your cart!

WHITE CHOCOLATE RUM TRUFFLES???  ROLLED IN HEATH BRICKLE CHIPS???   :shocked   Evelyn, those sound decadent!!!

I had eggs, turkey bacon, and some cooked zucchini for breakfast; was gonna start the South Beach Diet.  My sister says you can drop 20 lbs in 2 weeks, and she'll be here in 2 weeks, so I thought "why not?" 

By lunchtime, I was off of it. Laughing Laughing  Well, there are orange cookies in the house with icing, what could I do????
 hypnotic  I think I'm gonna give up.  Naughty

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »

I had eggs, turkey bacon, and some cooked zucchini for breakfast; was gonna start the South Beach Diet.  My sister says you can drop 20 lbs in 2 weeks, and she'll be here in 2 weeks, so I thought "why not?" 

[/color]

Karen, not a good way to drop 20 lbs that quickly Naughty Just moderate your intake, watch your carbs and drink tons of water Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2009, 02:59:52 PM »

DWTS tonight wheee still love Mya and Dmitry Clapping Clapping could be an interesting elimination this week.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx