gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:43:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 272
Total: 272

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #45 (Rated R)  (Read 332168 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2009, 06:39:49 PM »

Just read back . . . . can't do a "summary" other than this: 

Limburger cheese, Reiker boots, morphine, unseasonably warm weather, percocet, raking leaves, sticky buns, HRH in great shades and a big smile, pumpkin tarts, poetry and pineapple cream cookies!! Clapping Clapping

Perfect summary Barbara Ann Clapping Laughing do you like limburger bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2009, 07:34:00 PM »

Limburger cheese, Reiker boots, morphine, unseasonably warm weather, percocet, raking leaves, sticky buns, HRH in great shades and a big smile, pumpkin tarts, poetry and pineapple cream cookies!! Clapping Clapping

SHARON . . . I am a cheese head, for sure . . . . . but Limburger would be at the far end of my list of favorite cheeses!  bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 07:50:46 PM »

Provolone, Muenster, Gouda!! Mozzarella balls!   I'm not from Wisconsin, but I like cheese.   bigsmile

We have discovered a Smoked Gouda with pimento spread in the deli of one of our stores that is yummy!!    The store is a one of a kind grocery store and we will actually go in just for this one cheese spread!! 

Barb,
The Trans-Siberian orchestra concert sounds like a winner! 

wave
Sharon, Shirley,  and all the RTM gals!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 08:02:00 PM »

PRISSY -   You can be an "honorary" cheesehead!  Smile  Smoked Gouda is delicious, but never had it like a pimento spread.  Isn't it fun when you "discover" a delicacy in a one of a kind store?

This will be my 3rd TSO concert.  It is such a delightful blend of classical and rock music with amazing performances and special effects. I love the hauntingly beautiful Christmas message that they bring.  Will you get a chance to see it this year, PRISSY?

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2009, 08:05:05 PM »

Joey's dad just got arrested. Paranoid

I had nuttin to do wit it!

He'll still say it was my fault though.  Laughing

Fighting with his neighbor. Big drama. Guess the neighbor guy sprayed pesticide in Joe's face.

They are all crazy.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2009, 10:30:58 PM »

SHARON . . . I am a cheese head, for sure . . . . . but Limburger would be at the far end of my list of favorite cheeses!  bigsmile

You EAT limburger cheese???

I thought it was only for putting on the manifold of a car that was whisking newlyweds away on their honeymoon....................

That's what my dad did to my aunt and uncle.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2009, 10:33:11 PM »

Kim, good thing you got Joey out of there!!!!   Clapping

Tell us, did you give the guy the pesticide?
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »

Remember the guy up there with the sunglasses? Someone actually put his UM performance at DFF last night in mp3 format on CU. The voice is still there and dreamy. All of you who really care have probably already watched the youtube, but I couldn't get it so I am happy about the mp3.  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2009, 04:47:35 AM »

It is much nicer to wake up in the morning when the sun is coming out instead of waking to dark clouds.  Wished the sun would stay around a little longer.

SHARON, let's see I will take some pumpkin tarts to try.  Hubby likes Baby Swiss cheese, about all he will eat.  I like Colby cheese and mild Cheddar.  Love Blue Cheese sprinkled on my salad. 

PRISSY, glad to see you here, Tennessee was big on Pimento cheese spread.  They made theirs with colby cheese, I find it here in Northern Michigan made with American cheese. 

BARB, YOU, SHARON, PRISSY and EVELYN give me faith that there are people out there that aren't sick and they are enjoying their life.  Keep going never mind the house work.  I am sorry now all the times I didn't get out and do more cause I thought I needed to take care of the house.

Going to get dressed and attempt to go to the store this morning.  Need to get four new prescriptions and get a few other things.  Hope everyone has a special Sunday!!!  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2009, 04:49:31 AM »

You EAT limburger cheese???

I thought it was only for putting on the manifold of a car that was whisking newlyweds away on their honeymoon....................

Actually Becky you can do both Laughing at room temperature it's one of my favorite cheeses.  Add some spanish onion to it in a sandwich and it's a Waterloo County delicacy served in many of our wonderful country hotels in small towns around Kitchener/Waterloo.  The mennonites make some of the best Clapping
I think Woody also used it on the manifold of his younger brother's car when he got married
I did watch the You Tube of Clay at DFF Becky, glad you got to see it on mp3 he did sound very good Clapping
Hello Prissy, I see Barbara made you an honorary cheesehead, that smoked gouda with pimento spread sounds wonderful
Kimmy
~~~ crazy how long will he be in the slammer Paranoid

Caramel crunch coffee, and white pomegranate tea are ready for y'all. Ann hasn't been around to do an omlette bar for a bit, so I will put on the chef's hat and take order's there's also fresh fruit, hash browns and toast with whipped butter ready to go

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2009, 05:12:43 AM »

It's a beautiful day here, sunny, supposed to be warmer than normal Clapping I will finish the raking today and my nephew is coming to do the eavestroughs for me Clapping

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2009, 06:15:33 AM »

wave Mornin!

Went last night to see TII again.

I do love me some Michael. :heartburst And I'm thinkin that the weird penguin move that bugs the hell outta me might actually be Michael rehearsing a wave with that light-up glove they were makin for him.

Makes more sense than him just doin some gassy penguin dance anyway. hypnotic

Anyone see the TMZ interview with Dr. Klein? It's absolutely AMAZING how TMZ/Harvey takes ones words and distorts them until they are unrecognizable.

Joe got outta the slammer last night. So did the neighbor he was fighting with. I was actually at the movies with the gal who lives on the OTHER side of Joe. She told me first that he was being arrested. 

Joey has been TRYING to stay at dad's again.  Paranoid They went to a counselor and worked out an agreement so Joey said he'd TRY. (He left most of his stuff here though...just in case)
Pretty sure Joe will be kicked outta the park now anyway. Apparently, the cops are called on him quite often. Last night, JOE was the one calling 911...and the cops arrested him for filing false 911 calls! Plus, when he said the neighbor sprayed him in the face with the pesticide...cops didn't believe him and thought he sprayed himself. Paranoid

And sooo....the drama continues.... Laughing

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2009, 06:53:05 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2009, 09:00:01 AM »

Kimmy, love your explanation for the penguin wave ROFLMAO gosh my sis laughed at that, it was soooo not Michael and his cool moves Laughing
I must watch the TMZ interview to see what's shakin', those people should be arrested and thrown in the slammer with Joe Laughing
Hope he doesn't drive Joey away again, what an a$$ causing you and everyone grief
Just took another load to the leaf dump and Scott is on his way to climb the ladder for the back eaves hypnotic need food I'm shaky, didn't eat this morning, and I guess no one wanted an omlette Paranoid were ya skeered ROFLMAO

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2009, 09:03:02 AM »

Loved the morning pic Meesa Huggles
Morning my Shirley Huggles isn't this weather gorgeous Yes!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2009, 09:28:54 AM »

A clearer version of Clay singing in San Jose

UNCHAINED MELODY-YEAH!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2009, 09:34:06 AM »

A clearer version of Clay singing in San Jose

UNCHAINED MELODY-YEAH!!

Thank you Marilyn, watched it and it's wonderful Clapping great to hear that beautiful tone in his voice again Clapping Purple Banana

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »

IT IS TIME TO CELEBRATE  Purple Banana   Purple Banana  Purple Banana  Purple Banana  Purple Banana I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL FROM SHIRLY AT 1:07 CT AND I'M SURE SHE WILL BE HERE SHORTLY TO TELL YOU THIS AND MORE BUT LET'S JUMP FOR JOY AS TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL THE SPCIAL DAYS TO COME....

Linda, so sorry you are hurting so bad.  Guess what since you have been hounding me, and beating me up to ride the little rides at Walmart I actually did it.  Horray for me!!!  How funny!  I do think with me driving I need a horn on them though.  I kept dragging my foot when I would turn corners though Don said it looked like I was drag racing!!  Ha!  I didn't do to bad.  Kind of went faster in my jump starts and made Don look out at the corners to make sure no traffic was coming.  But I did it thanks to you for keeping on me, at least now I can actually last a good half hour looking at things at Walmart.  You are indeed a good friend to keep after me like that.  I just got home at 1:30 and took another pain pill but I am on a high even though it is hard to breath I am happy as I got to do a little shopping.  THANKS to you!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2009, 11:53:42 AM »

Good afternoon everyone    Huggles

Marilyn - Thanks for the link to 'Unchained Melody'. 

Sure wish we would hear something about his new CD. 
I'm hoping this isn't going to be another one that isn't played on the air.  Probably will be though.   

Linda - Thanks for letting us know that Shirley finally used one of the carts at Walmarts'.  I myself have used them a couple of times.  It sure does make it easier to get around that big store and not have to cut the trip short because I was to tired.
I have to admit that the first time I used one, I had this big grin on my face.   bigsmile   
The corners are a bit tricky, and when I over shot, I had to back up.   
You know how construction trucks have that 'beep-beep' when they backup?  The powered carts do too.  blush

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »

PEGGY,  wave yep it does give me the feeling of accomplishment  Laughing after being in the house pretty much for the past year it does put a smile on your face to do those quick corners with out tearing the shelves out!!   Laughing 

My dear friend Dudley made me do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ROFLMAO

Today is GLORY's birthday hope you can all go and wish her a happy birthday on her BT.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx