gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:20:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #45 (Rated R)  (Read 331834 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2009, 04:03:39 AM »

Why am I the last one to post and the first in the morning lately Laughing Paranoid
 morning lotsa coffee Coffee and tea are ready for you, and I have some cherry strudel to tempt Shirley also yogurt parfaits with homemade granola I'm going to market this morning, need my special butter pecan crunch coffee, old cheese, and a brick of limburger bigsmile
Mom also needs some goodies and I will visit with her for a bit this afternoon.  The weather this weekend is supposed to be sunny and unseasonably warm Woohoo! I hope to finish the last of the leaves on the front lawn Clapping
I made my first purchase on ebay yesterday, black Rieker stretch dress boots Clapping I can't wear any height of heel for business anymore, these have a low solid heel. TMI wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2009, 04:18:16 AM »

SHARON, thanks for fixing breakfast this morning.  I know you must get tired doing that every day for us.  I am here sitting and sucking on the nebulizer.  They say partly cloudy here and I will say partly sunny, a high of 58 today .  My gosh I opened the door wall to let the puppies out this morning and it seemed like spring compared to what it has been, I believe they said it was 47 here this morning  yesterday it was 28 in the morning.  Do they have fresh baked goods at Market?  Is Market only on Saturday?  Is it outside or inside?  I bet your mom is going to feel lost with her sister gone.  That is a long time to live next to  your family and than they move.  I do hope the sister is happy when she moves next to her daughter sometimes it doesn't work out all the great, I am a prime example of that. 

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 05:02:51 AM »

Shirley the market we go to is in Mennonite country, and in the summer runs four days a week, now through winter only two days a week. It is inside and outside til it gets too cold, then the seasonal vendors hibernate for the winter Laughing The fresh baked goods are amazing, butter tarts are made with fresh maple syrup, sticky buns, pies, cookies anything your heart desires.
We all wish Helen the best in her move, she is a very young, active 74, but still, most of her family and friends are here, we'll see. Shirley, she and mom really never saw eye to eye in later years, they "tolerate" each other, mom is fiesty, Woody was always the smoother over Laughing Helen still smokes, mom hates the smell of smoke on her, and is bold enough to tell her, sometimes mom needs a filter Laughing
None of the family think it will last in Toronto for her, but she's alone since her hubby passed a couple years ago, and feels she wants to be near Michelle.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 05:50:24 AM »

I made my first purchase on ebay yesterday, black Rieker stretch dress boots Clapping I can't wear any height of heel for business anymore, these have a low solid heel. TMI wave

Clapping  Sharon, my sis and I both ordered a different style Rieker boot last fall in chestnut which is fairly casual (Rieker Lea 76).  I fell in love with the black version then when it came out, and asked for a pair for Christmas!  So I'm a "Reiker gal" too!  I can't really wear heels, either.  (I've never worn those beautiful boots I showed you guys a couple years ago; they have a pretty high heel. )

Here are my boots:    Karen's boots Switch to the black color; they are so pretty!

TMI too???? Laughing

Enjoy market today; is it a long drive to get to Mennonite country?  By "old cheese" do you mean like a blue cheese, or Gorgonzola?  What do you use limburger for?  Isn't that the stinky stuff?  Paranoid  I wouldn't be able to resist all the wonderful baked goods, Sharon. 

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 05:59:30 AM »

They say partly cloudy here and I will say partly sunny, a high of 58 today . 

Shirley, you are an optimist!  A "glass half full" person!  Huggles
Glad you are going to have a nice "warmish" day there today!
Sorry yesterday was so scary for you with the breathing problems.  Are you doing better today since the steroids?

My mother-in-law is coming down tomorrow, so I've got to get in gear and clean the house today.  I've really let it go. Paranoid blush  Tomorrow is my Matt's birthday, his 26th, so we will be celebrating, hopefully going out to dinner together.  Must bake a cake today too!!  hypnotic hypnotic 

Oh crud, the next door neighbor is doing the leaves; I always like to do mine the same day.  Oh well, can't do everything!!! argh!  Off to get some coffee and some of that strudel  and start getting busy!!   BIG game on TV today at 3:30, I wanna watch that; hopefully the house will be clean by then! (OSU vs Penn State) 

Have a nice day, all!! wave

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 06:26:07 AM »

One more thing (what am I still doing here????!?!?!  Oh yeah, PROCRASTINATING. Laughing)

Anyway, just found this cute jib-jab, for those of you who follow  American Idol.  The Top Five are in it; Danny, Matt, Kris, Allison, and Adam.

Top Five Halloween

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 06:51:50 AM »

Good morning wave
Shirley, I would be willing to bet good money that it is the Vicoden that is making your stomach so sick. I take Percocet and I have no trouble with it at all. You should ask your doctor about trying them. I have a very sensitive stomach and am very susceptible to any meds, but have no ill affects to the Percocet. I take the MS Contin only twice a day and the other for break through pain. Who knws, it just might work for you.
Sorry I haven't been on in 2 days but have had a difficult time with the shot this time. It is just this morning that I can see decently.
Yesterday was Paul's birthday and would you believe I forgot Clapping I remembered early enough to get away with it. I just called the kids and asked them to come over and luckily I had some extra cards in the desk with cats on them so he wouldn't know that I forgot to get one. Then I hid the cards in his news paper and later in the day I went downstairs and said why haven't you opened your cards acting like they had been there all morning! Slick huh? Believe me, he would never forget it if he knew I forgot. I knew his birthday was on the 6th, but being so out of it with the meds for the eye, I just did not realize it was the 6th!!!
I will try to be back later. I am going to go clean the basement while Paul is on his bike ride. He will not let me throw stuff out so I do it when he is not home

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 07:21:34 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 08:05:23 AM »

Great picture!  Clay is buying sunglasses in San Francisco; notice the frames displayed in the background.  He was in the area because David Foster & Friends show was in San Jose, which he attended.....and David talked him into singing!
Diane told me about it this a.m.  Huggles

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 08:07:14 AM »

I am going to go clean the basement while Paul is on his bike ride. He will not let me throw stuff out so I do it when he is not home

Mary, won't Paul notice that some of his "treasures" have gone missing?? Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 10:35:20 AM »

SHARON, Market day is somewhere that KAREN and I need to go to.  Sounds like those baked goods are calling our names.   Yummmm !!!   Yep  your mom's sister might do fine hope so.  I know sometimes you are better off living near your friends.  I know I only have one sister and we are complete opposites.  We get along as long as we don't live near each other.  There is 4 1/2 years difference in our age, she is the older one but sure looks a lot younger than I do.  She never had children she just had husbands, four of them she couldn't live with .  When you get home tell me about the goodies you bought  Do they sell fresh churned butter?

MARY, yep was missing you being here.  I will ask about that medicine Mary.  I know the morphine I was on as soon as I stopped taking that and got it out of my system I wasn't so nauseated anymore. 

KAREN, nice boots!!  Are they waterproof for the snow?  I can't believe how nice it is here.  Sunny and 59 degrees.  HORRAY, what a treat to see the sunshine.  KAREN  you sure have a lot to do today.  can you enlist some help such as getting one of the boys to clean the floors?????

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2009, 03:46:16 PM »

It's so warm here, I had to turn the a/c on. Can you believe it. I'm not complaining, I love this weather.

Well, I made  pineapple cream cookies today and then a white chocolate rum truffle. That' s enough for one day. Boy, I remember the days when I used to make four different kinds in one day,  but no more.

Sharon - I need you for a neighbor only I'm afraid I wouldn't get anything done!!!!! Laughing Laughing

/shirley - try the meds Mary suggested, they will probably work well for you.

OK - off to watch TV

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 03:48:24 PM »

Karen, here's my style, they are a lightweight dress boot for inside for me for business when I'm on my feet 8 hours hypnotic

SHARON'S BOOTS

Karen, I love yours!!!  I was looking at them too, may have to consider them also!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 03:57:59 PM »

Karen, mennonite country is about 15 minutes away only, north of me I love limburger, yes it is the stinky stuff, my friend Linda makes me bring zip lock bags to put it in, and it can't be near anything else Laughing I'm trying it on melba toast right now I also love blue cheese Thud!, gorgonzola, the wierder the better Laughing
Shirley, bought pumpkin tarts, multigrain rye bread, peach flan and morning glory muffina, and we split it all then I split with mom, so as not to have too much here to tempt me Naughty

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 04:01:08 PM »

PS I only paid 39.99 for my boots from a private seller who just happened to have my size and black ones I had to pay shipping to Canada, $21.00 but still better than this price Naughty

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2009, 04:54:36 PM »

PS I only paid 39.99 for my boots from a private seller who just happened to have my size and black ones I had to pay shipping to Canada, $21.00 but still better than this price Naughty

eek! wow

GREAT BUY, Sharon!!!!!!!!!!! Clapping Clapping

I like yours; like the slightly squared off toe.  Yours are a bit dressier I think; perfect for your job!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2009, 05:02:25 PM »

Karen, loved the top 5 Halloween, figures Adam is the vampire Laughing

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »

wave wave

Just read back . . . . can't do a "summary" other than this: 

Limburger cheese, Reiker boots, morphine, unseasonably warm weather, percocet, raking leaves, sticky buns, HRH in great shades and a big smile, pumpkin tarts, poetry and pineapple cream cookies!! Clapping Clapping

My life has been on "fast forward".  I worked yesterday and then my two brothers came here from Green Bay to take Mom out for supper . . . but she didn't feel well, so they took ME out to supper.  We had so darn much fun laughing and talking.  They brought me home and then visited Mom (kind of late). blush  This morning I met 3 of the coworkers who worked with me at the "old" hospital.  We went for brunch (kind of) north of Oconto.  Then we visited more at a park.  The weather was absolutely beautiful. 

Tomorrow morning (Sunday), I will be going to an Elk's Club sponsored pancake, sausage and egg breakfast to benefit the new little hospital here in Oconto (where I am employed).  Tim, Derek, Lexie, Mike and Nancy will come with me.  (That is not their idea of a good time). Smile  Tomorrow afternoon, Lexie, Nancy and I will meet my sister in Green Bay and we have tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It would be so neat if we all lived closer and could share some of these experiencee. Huggles    

SOOOO . . . by tomorrow night, I will be exhausted, but very satisfied. My house is looking kind of "needy", but I haven't been home much. I will have my nose to the grindstone both at work and at home for the next couple of weeks. We pay for our thrills. bigsmile

Hope all RTM peeps have a wonderful weekend and can enjoy improved health and people to love.  Huggles Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2009, 06:22:50 PM »

Hi, all...

Well, for the first time in about 15 years, I actually went to the movie theater!  I went to see This Is It and was really enjoying it until he got to Billie Jean.  Then....an overwhelming sense of sadness overtook me and I'm so danged depressed now.  What a waste of such genius.

Anyway...hope everyone is doing okay.  Maybe I can watch a little "White Collar" and get my mind off MJ.  *sniff*

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2009, 06:34:59 PM »

MARILYN!  Huggles Huggles   MJ was so very talented and it is so sad that his life was cut short.  What a tragedy!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx