gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:07:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #45 (Rated R)  (Read 331991 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1860 on: January 07, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »

Oh crap they just requested egg salad Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1861 on: January 07, 2010, 11:07:46 AM »

Laughing

Sounds like you are not getting the massive amounts of snow up there that we are currently getting, Sharon! Guess I gotta ask for that shovel back.  sad Cry!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1862 on: January 07, 2010, 11:20:04 AM »

Here ya go Karen Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1863 on: January 07, 2010, 11:48:27 AM »

Well, I just finished with puzzle #7.  This one was a duzy to.  I needed to use a magnifying glass to see some of the details. 

This one is: City Light "New Your City - Red, White & Blue".  A 750 piece puzzle

Oh look there's Barbara Ann and the Nekkid cowboy in there!!!

Well, I just finished with puzzle #7.  This one was a duzy to.  I needed to use a magnifying glass to see some of the details. 

This one is: City Light "New Your City - Red, White & Blue".  A 750 piece puzzle

Oh look there's Barbara Ann and the Nekkid cowboy in there!!!

Laughing  Love it! lmao  Clapping

This would be a fun puzzle to work; Times Square was so much fun!  If only there were 300 pieces, and not 750!  Peggy you must have the patience of a saint!!!!!! Clapping

ha ha  no saint here, just love to do puzzles.   I thought I saw Barbara Ann and the Nekkid cowboy in there too.  You had to have the magnifying glass to see her though.   ROFLMAO 

got the upstairs done.  I have to leave in a few to go and babysit. 
ttyl

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1864 on: January 07, 2010, 12:58:50 PM »

Egg salad is ready, and luckily I have a nice loaf of crusty calabrese bread to put them on Laughing Mom wanted to serve egg salad for lunch tomorrow, as they are staying overnight.  How can I say no hypnotic

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1865 on: January 07, 2010, 01:36:15 PM »

Off to Mom's see y'all later wave

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1866 on: January 07, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »

Peggy, that puzzle reminds me of lots and lots of things, all good things!!!!! That was a trip I will always treasure, along with the wonderful people that shared it.  Clapping  Laughing   bigsmile bigsmile

Mary, you quit smoking?!?!?!?!?  WONDERFUL  And because of that you can have your surgeries? Like on your back? WONDERFUL  What is causing your eye problems? Sorry, don't remember.

Kim, don't really want to bring up toes again, but did anyone tell Joey what his toe will look like? My son's toenails (both big toes) were removed and now his toe nails are approximately 1/2 the size they used to be, with a big bubble of a toe at the end. Really, really strange. EEK!!!

The weather? Well, ladies, I did it again. Managed to get my car stuck in the snow. It was so pretty out (I love the snow BTW) so I offered to run errands. Did fine until I tried to back into my driveway. Never could back up very well.    We got it out, but with lots of effort. And help from the only neighbor who's also here for the winter.

Evelyn, you probably won't read this until you've already seen Menopause, the Musical, but you will probably still be laughing.  lmao  I bought the cd and Jim even laughs at it when I play it on the road. Was this a gift from your daughter? I took both my daughters to see it two winters ago and we laughed all the way home.

Brenda, thanks for the explanation of what's going on with you. It takes a little worry away. With that team of doctors, the great family you have, and all of us praying and thinking of you, you are soon going to be in good shape so we can all hug each other in person in 2010, right?

Got to finish some jobs in a hurry so I can watch the big football game tonight. Got to cheer against Alabama, but only because Nick Saban (their coach) is not a favorite.  Wink  I should have been a boy, but I like the boys so much it's more fun being a girl.  blush  lmao

(My dad called today while he was home alone (at my brother's) to tell me he wants to come home and that he's almost out of his potassium. He left some at home on purpose.  Naughty Told him I'd get it in the mail. What to do, what to do?)

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1867 on: January 07, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »

My son just called to ask about our weather because their's is lousy. We are not getting nearly what all of you are. I checked the MSP site and all snow is breaking loose just south of us. Please everyone, be safe.   Huggles

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1868 on: January 07, 2010, 06:36:48 PM »

Hi, all...

If you can't hear me very well, it's because we're buried in snow.  Laughing   We are still getting snow here and are supposed to get a total of 6".  *sigh*  It's pretty, but....

I liked that puzzle of Times Square, too.  Is that an old one, Peggy...or can it still be bought?  I think I might like to try that one.  Like Becky, I remember that trip VERY fondly and the extremely good company.  That was a wonderful time for sure....with or without Clay.

Toes...you guys are making me ickly with your toe talk.  I'm diabetic you know..and also have problems with ingrown toenails.  I try not to think about it!!!!!  I'm sure Carolyn knows what I mean!

Tell you what...if there are no Clay things going on this coming summer (and I highly doubt there will be since by then he'll have about 40 fans left total), would any of you like to come to the Detroit area for a PJ party?  What the heck.  I'm gonna be selling my big house next year, so I might have to fit in a gathering while I still have the room!

Anyway...gonna go look outside and see how deep the snow is so far.  TTYL!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1869 on: January 07, 2010, 08:13:30 PM »

Hi, all...

If you can't hear me very well, it's because we're buried in snow.  Laughing   We are still getting snow here and are supposed to get a total of 6".  *sigh*  It's pretty, but....

I liked that puzzle of Times Square, too.  Is that an old one, Peggy...or can it still be bought?  I think I might like to try that one.  Like Becky, I remember that trip VERY fondly and the extremely good company.  That was a wonderful time for sure....with or without Clay.

Toes...you guys are making me ickly with your toe talk.  I'm diabetic you know..and also have problems with ingrown toenails.  I try not to think about it!!!!!  I'm sure Carolyn knows what I mean!

Tell you what...if there are no Clay things going on this coming summer (and I highly doubt there will be since by then he'll have about 40 fans left total), would any of you like to come to the Detroit area for a PJ party?  What the heck.  I'm gonna be selling my big house next year, so I might have to fit in a gathering while I still have the room!

Anyway...gonna go look outside and see how deep the snow is so far.  TTYL!

Marilyn - I've had the puzzle for a while, so not sure if it can still be bought.  Do you want to borrow it?  No problem.  When you come out on Sundays to see your grandkids, your in my area.  I can meet you someplace and bring it to you if you want.
I would LOVE to have a PJ party at your house.  (I had to miss the last one because I had to bring my boss with me to the concert.)  We definitely need to have some kind of a get together this spring / summer.  Is there a good show at one of the theatres downtown we can go to?  Just a thought.  We need to come up with a date far enough in advance to give time for the ones further out to make plans to come in if they want to.

Not sure how much snow we will be getting.  Dick made me promise I wouldn't go out and shovel any of it tonight.   Naughty 
I think you are in the deep snow area.  I might be in the 3" to 4" area.  Not to bad out there yet by me.  Driving home from the kids house around 5:00 wasn't to bad as long as you took it a bit slow. 

How is everyone else doing with the snow?  Don't any one over do it shoveling!

BrendaHuggles

MaryHuggles

Hope your health issues improve soon. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1870 on: January 07, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »

I will definitely NOT be doing ANY shoveling!  I'm still in PT for my back, so there's NO way I'll jeopardize the progress I've made so far.  There are even times when I can actually feel my toes!  (Here goes the toe reference again...yikes!)

One of my friends on facebook posted this and I ran across it....SO funny!!!!

2007 YEAR OF THE COW....MAD COW DISEASE,
2008 YEAR OF THE BIRD.....AVIAN FLU,
2009 YEAR OF THE PIG.....SWINE FLU,
2010 YEAR OF THE C-O-C-K....
ANYONE ELSE WORRIED????
HAPPY NEW YEAR !

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1871 on: January 07, 2010, 10:00:46 PM »

I'm DEFINITELY worried, Mar! Laughing

Here you go, Marilyn; I found that puzzle at several sites online.
First, Toys "R" Us:
City Lights-ToysRus

Puzzles-San Francisco, Vegas, and NYC:
City Lights-3 Big Cities

Amazon has it too, and is eligible for free s&h if you spend $25.
City Lights - NYC - Amazon

BTW, a pj party sounds like fun!  Especially if we find a show or something to go to while in your city, like Peggy mentioned!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1872 on: January 07, 2010, 10:03:08 PM »

Kim, don't really want to bring up toes again, but did anyone tell Joey what his toe will look like? My son's toenails (both big toes) were removed and now his toe nails are approximately 1/2 the size they used to be, with a big bubble of a toe at the end. Really, really strange. EEK!!!

Hmmm, my toenail fell off but toe and nail look normal now.  Guess Joey will just have to wait and see! Paranoid

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1873 on: January 07, 2010, 10:58:57 PM »

Marilyn, Peggy's puzzle is at either Meijer or WalMart or Hobby Lobby. If not the same one, a similar one. There are other versions of Times Square out there, too.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1874 on: January 08, 2010, 04:01:48 AM »

Marilyn, Peggy's puzzle is at either Meijer or WalMart or Hobby Lobby. If not the same one, a similar one. There are other versions of Times Square out there, too.

But~~are Barbara and Nekkid in them bigsmile
Morning RTM wave Karen, I need the shovel back this morning, we got a dump of snow.  I need to do some running around this morning so will need to shovel.
The Keurig is ready ladies, tea for me this morning, ate a couple squares at Mom's last night, guess I'm not used to the sweets, tummy is not happy this morning Naughty
Made up some yogurt parfaits with homemade granola, full of blueberries and strawberries

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1875 on: January 08, 2010, 04:03:25 AM »

wave

Mornin! I'm up! Enjoyin the 50 degrees weather right now...in a few hours the next arctic blast comes through!

Last night at work it was sooo cold in the bathroom...nobody would pee! ROFLMAO

We all stood around bouncing with our legs crossed.
tonight we'll all call in with UTI's. Paranoid

Want breakfast? bigsmile bigsmile

Paranoid

Yeah....I didn't think so. Laughing You'd rather wait for someone with skillz.

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Now Joey's car broke down. Seriously...it's one thing after another here.  pull hair

Come onnnn February!

PS....oh good! sharon's here with breakfast! You're off the hook now girls! bigsmile
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1876 on: January 08, 2010, 04:11:50 AM »

I will definitely NOT be doing ANY shoveling!  I'm still in PT for my back, so there's NO way I'll jeopardize the progress I've made so far.  There are even times when I can actually feel my toes!  (Here goes the toe reference again...yikes!)

One of my friends on facebook posted this and I ran across it....SO funny!!!!

2007 YEAR OF THE COW....MAD COW DISEASE,
2008 YEAR OF THE BIRD.....AVIAN FLU,
2009 YEAR OF THE PIG.....SWINE FLU,
2010 YEAR OF THE C-O-C-K....
ANYONE ELSE WORRIED????
HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Paranoid ROFLMAO
Mar would have to wait some for me to commit to a summer thang, talking with a few friends about a girls holiday, don't know where or when yet, will keep ya posted Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1877 on: January 08, 2010, 04:13:22 AM »

Last night at work it was sooo cold in the bathroom...nobody would pee! ROFLMAO

We all stood around bouncing with our legs crossed.
tonight we'll all call in with UTI's. Paranoid

Want breakfast? bigsmile bigsmile

Great, first it's toes now if foof chat ROFLMAO

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1878 on: January 08, 2010, 04:23:15 AM »

FOOF?

What be that? ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1879 on: January 08, 2010, 04:23:32 AM »

B. are you up working???

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx