gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:34:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 362
Total: 362

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #45 (Rated R)  (Read 330575 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1840 on: January 07, 2010, 05:34:35 AM »

Shirley, yep Canadian bacon is the same, so that's what I used this morning Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1841 on: January 07, 2010, 05:36:46 AM »

Aww, I hate when that happens, Sharon!   So easy to step on little paws.  And you can't tell them you're sorry, other than to find them and swoop them up in your arms and hug and talk baby talk to them! Laughing

Exactly Karen, that's what we do ROFLMAO dang the snow is coming down now, better get out and get the groceries I need this morning.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1842 on: January 07, 2010, 05:37:28 AM »

MEESA, love the picture of Clay, he does look mighty sexy in the pictures!!!!  I have never seen anyone that can change their looks like Clay can.  Have you checked into the caterer's yet?  What will we be eating for the wedding?  Will it be a afternoon wedding or a evening wedding?  I am getting excited!!!!!!! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1843 on: January 07, 2010, 05:39:34 AM »

Morning Meesa wave guess Clay is practicing his golf swing for GFI in February Wink

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1844 on: January 07, 2010, 06:16:51 AM »

Mornin! wave

Joey says his toe doesn't hurt at all today.( good heavens...it HAS to be sore..doesn't it!?) He could pull the nail out himself already anyway (that's what he did Monday night when he freaked me out!) but  it would go right back under the minute ya let it go. He did most of it himself...I just had to get one little piece he couldn't get. help

Karen...you are a very brave girl! Imagine doin that yourself! blink

I thought I was gonna faint! Laughing

Seriously...I DREAD goin into work this week. We have no heat (it's broke...he won't pay to fix)...it's like a big barn in there. cold

And the customers just sit & complain the whole time.

Don't yell at ME people! I'm sittin here freezin too but I HAVE to be here...you people CHOSE to be here! So shut up! Laughing

Soooo...what the heck is Clay DOING nowadays? He's in hermit mode I guess!? chair

Come out Come out..wherever you are! bigsmile

Carolyn....That "zero tolerance" often gets kids on technicalities.
Joey got suspended for a week in grade school...on his record it says he "brought a weapon" to school. Paranoid

He had one of my ma's little tin nail files. The end is somewhat pointy to clean under the nail...considered a "weapon".

Watch out kids! Little Joey has a nail file and he might...he might just....he could.....

errr.......

groom you?

blink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1845 on: January 07, 2010, 06:31:24 AM »

Are you guys kidding that that actually happens in school~~~a nail file Kimmy~~~weapon Jaw drop! sheesh.
I can't believe there's no heat at work, it's gotta be cold down there with this freakish winter, what if he loses all his business
I can't do anymore toe talk skeers me Paranoid

ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1846 on: January 07, 2010, 06:47:58 AM »

I can't do anymore toe talk skeers me Paranoid

lmao lmao ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

what...you don't wanna talk icky ingrown toenail talk? Laughing bigsmile lmao

But whhhyyyyy  Shar!??
 ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Ok OK...I'll stop with the Joe-toe saga. bigsmile Huggles Laughing
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1847 on: January 07, 2010, 07:14:09 AM »

I'm going to my daughters for three days. Well, she got me show tickets for Menopause the Musical and it's for tomorrow night, but it's supposed to snow tonight so she's picking me up this afternoon and I'll stay there till the snow stops and I'm able to come home, which, right now, looks like it will be Saturday.

It will give us a nice three days together and it will be good bonding time. Even though she's in her fifties, we still need time together.  We don't get enough of it. I see Matt, since he's here more than her.

OK - love to all, Talk to you all later.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1848 on: January 07, 2010, 07:41:04 AM »

Cause it reminds us of Tanner, Kimmie - YUCK!  And, cause it  hurts empathetically - me, too.

Got five jobs after I posted this morning. Was working my Sudoku on the puter, kept checking and was surprised to get some work. All the MTs are fighting over the few jobs that come in so you have to be there right away to grab a few for yourself - it goes fast.

Shirley, the reason I was in the hospital last time was because my electrolytes (blood chemistry) went berserk on me - potassium and magnesium dropped drastically and calcium went sky high. They were never able to find out why that happened (and I had every test in the book - ask Marilyn). So, they are keeping close track on what happens to my electrolytes to avoid that happening again until, hopefully, we find out what happened to cause it in the first place. The thing that usually causes such highs and lows is cancer but they were not able to find any, unless the growths in my colon or my lung  are cancerous. We are awaiting the colon biopsy now (and that growth is the one being removed by the surgery I will have in February since it was too big and not located where it could be removed during the colonoscopy. They will be cutting out a portion of my bowel to remove that as well as the diverticula that have been causing me problems, and they will fix my hernias while they are in there as well.) If it is cancerous (20% chance, the doc said), the surgery will be done sooner. The spot on my lung will be scanned again in April to see  if they can tell now what it is - could be or could not be (hopefully is not) cancer. There, you have my medical condition pretty much in a nutshell (add the COPD). I have great doctors - am very happy with the team Dan and Julie have gotten together for me. I have an internist, a pulmonologist, a nephrologist, a gastroenterologist, and a surgeon - all are closely watching my blood tests and reports from each other and are coordinating my care, so I am in good hands. When I was in the hospital last time I think I had a doctor from almost every service available. I am not concerned about the care I am receiving, justt the resultant financial stress it is causing because I will be losing even more work. I am just hoping the hospital and recovery time is short this time. Last time I had surgery I lost almost two months of work and then had the last illness and lost another month with no work when I was finally able to work. Basically I have had almost no work since October  - that is a lot of time without my usual pay check (the bills keep coming in). Actually, though, as much stress as this has caused it was a good thing because they found the growth in my colon which would probably have  become cancerous (if it isn't already) and I would have died from colon cancer - so, I guess I can't complain because that illness probably actually saved my life.

Okay, didn't mean to get into all that - bet you are sorry you asked. They really just check them and if there is a change they adjust my medications accordingly. They just put me back on potassium supplements a few days ago and the test today is to see if I still need to take that.

Anyway, have run out of work so I think I will run and get that test done so I can snuggle up with my new Snuggie while it snows outside. BTW, if you are interested in the Snuggies, I will just tell you they are very thin material - really nothing like a blanket. I do like the arms though and they are very long - hard to walk in - but do cover my feet (I am short though as you know). I wouldn't buy another one though. They really shouldn't call them blankets. No one asked but I thought I would pass on that review.

Evelyn, see you posted while I was writing - have fun at the theater. Be careful driving - glad you are staying with her until the storm is over. It is supposed to end here on Friday but you are east of us so probably isn't going to start for you until tomorrow. Looks like it covers all of Michigan, Ohio - most of the midwest - and Canada. Stay safe everyone!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1849 on: January 07, 2010, 07:42:32 AM »

Evelyn. I saw Menopause twice and it is fall on the floor laughing funny and oh so true. If you enjoy it half as much I did it will be well worth the price.
Shirley, all day yesterday they were talking about this big storm coming our way, now this morning they are saying we may get 2-3 inches! Either way it is good for me. Paul will not let me drive when it snows anymore! Clapping And he is driving Tony to work every morning now too. Maybe this engagement thing is gonna work Purple Banana Purple Banana
I am trying to figure out what to take out of the freezer to make for dinner. I want pork roast, soup, chilli and pizza. Decisions, decisions.
Becky, never fear  just knew you meant to include me. I know you love me Huggles
I got really good news at my Cardiolo9gist appointment Tuesday. I can now go off Plavix, the blood thinner! Now I can schedule all my surgeries Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Clapping Clapping . Also I am hoping that the bleeding in my eye will slow down or stop and my vision will not keep getting worse. I will schedule that appointment too! Quitting smoking is what did it for me. My cardio told me he might take me off Plavix if I quit!!!
I am going to start a load of laundry and start making phone calls. I also want to see about changing my cable bundle. The one I have now is raising their prices again and just out pricing themselves! There are deals going on everywhere for new service. I will be back later!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1850 on: January 07, 2010, 07:51:29 AM »

MARY, MARY, MARY - WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!  I am so happy for you and so proud that you quit smoking. Were the blood thinners responsible for the "wet" eye problem? Wish we could be in the same hospital at the same time and be roommates. What fun we would have - pain and all. Can you see us together with all that pain medication in us. I have great doctors - you should come here and get done. Dan would see to it that you had the best.  Purple Banana Purple Banana Celebration Kiss! yay yay fruit

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1851 on: January 07, 2010, 08:24:45 AM »

I'm going to my daughters for three days. Well, she got me show tickets for Menopause the Musical and it's for tomorrow night,
It will give us a nice three days together and it will be good bonding time. Even though she's in her fifties, we still need time together. 

Evelyn, you'll love Menopositive!!! Doesn't matter how old you are, parents and chilren still need time together Wink Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1852 on: January 07, 2010, 08:34:52 AM »

Wonderful news Mary Clapping Clapping, go for chili for supper explode

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1853 on: January 07, 2010, 09:00:14 AM »

Anyway, have run out of work so I think I will run and get that test done so I can snuggle up with my new Snuggie while it snows outside. BTW, if you are interested in the Snuggies, I will just tell you they are very thin material - really nothing like a blanket. I do like the arms though and they are very long - hard to walk in - but do cover my feet (I am short though as you know). I wouldn't buy another one though. They really shouldn't call them blankets. No one asked but I thought I would pass on that review.

B. Mom got my sis and I snuggies for Christmas too, I agree they aren't really that warm, love the arms, but too long, I'm afraid of tripping

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1854 on: January 07, 2010, 09:17:42 AM »

BRENDA, bless your heart, it took some time to write all that I so appreciate it.  Love  ya plus we have so many of the same things happening to us.  I get a lot of information from you and if it is something I don't know I tell my doctor to see if he knows  Laughing  Yep I still take a potassium suppliment and drink a quart of gatorade a day.  I can pretty well tell when my pottasium goes down as I start sweating very easy , it seems just eating a meal is to much for me my hair gets sopping wet from the stress.  I still show the fluid, or what they think is fluid, they really don't know what it is either, around my left lung and that is the lung that is still half deflated, it never inflated again. Along with our COPD and our 3 broken ribs yep we are the Bobsey Twins.  Take care dear friend!!  If I have anything  you need just let me know.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1855 on: January 07, 2010, 09:21:43 AM »

Shirley, where did I read you are making cream of brocoli soup tonight, and how can we get some across the border Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1856 on: January 07, 2010, 09:21:52 AM »

BRENDA, Oh forgot something!  About the snuggie!  I got one for Christmas, my friend PRISSY from the OCD sent me a wonderful one.  I had looked at some of them and  you are right they were thin but the one Prissy sent me was like a fleece and so nice and warm, not heavy where it would be tiring to have on but the material is nice and warm.  I usually take my dog, Alli, and head for the bed to lay on top of it with my book and watch the TV programs I want to see and have found this snuggie is just wonderful as it covers me from neck to toe!!!!!!!!  And Alli loves it!!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1857 on: January 07, 2010, 10:00:15 AM »

SHARON, yep cream of broccoli soup it is.  I make it with chicken broth, diced broccoli (fresh), diced potatoes and diced onion cook till done.  In a small sauce pan Melt six tab. of butter and mix in seven tab of flour and stir and cook a bit than add five cups of cream/milk.  cook till thickened than add some of the broccoli mixture in with the cream mixture and stir than pour the whole cream mixture into the broccoli mixture.  I cook that on low do not let boil and than I add cheese to mine and stir till melted and thickens.   Yummmm! Of course season with salt and pepper.  I use Lawry's seasoned salt in everything.  I am sure you didn't want to  know the whole recipe!!!   Laughing 

MARY,  here I come hugging  Huggles your neck again.  I almost made chili today but needed to use my broccoli  up.  I am going to have some corn muffins and a cottage  cheese and peach/pineapple salad to go along with the soup.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1858 on: January 07, 2010, 10:02:59 AM »

Shirley, how much chicken broth???  I am liking making soups so will try this!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1859 on: January 07, 2010, 10:52:12 AM »

Well mom's sister and daughter are coming to visit tonight, we are having chicken wings with veggies and blue cheese, CAPONATA, and calabrese bread to spread it on date squares will finish us off Laughing Mom is hosting at home, my sis will join us.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx