gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:01:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 414
Total: 414

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #45 (Rated R)  (Read 332119 times)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1800 on: January 06, 2010, 11:38:10 AM »

Kim, that drawing is amazing. And I love how fangirly you and Beth are. Don't understand it, but love to see/hear it.  Smile

lmao

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1801 on: January 06, 2010, 11:46:44 AM »

Kim, that drawing is amazing. And I love how fangirly you and Beth are. Don't understand it, but love to see/hear it.  Smile

lmao

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

No one understands us Bethie. Laughing Laughing

Sharon!!!! So do yas likey the Mikey?   Is he real NAS!? Wink Huggles
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1802 on: January 06, 2010, 11:52:22 AM »

Sharon, check this out.

https://www.charleswysocki.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=2047&categoryid=0&startpage=1

This is just a picture Wysocki painted. He loved cats.  bigsmile  He did two-dimensional Americana stuff. These are the puzzles Jim and I both like.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1803 on: January 06, 2010, 11:53:11 AM »

My vacuum is NOT working!!!!! Didn't need this schitt today. 
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1804 on: January 06, 2010, 01:00:00 PM »

You ladies are shoveling fools today. Around here we just have different height boots for whatever lays on the ground.  ROFLMAO  JK

Laugh

Sharon, check this out.

https://www.charleswysocki.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=2047&categoryid=0&startpage=1

This is just a picture Wysocki painted. He loved cats.  bigsmile  He did two-dimensional Americana stuff. These are the puzzles Jim and I both like.

Becky, I would love working that picture as a jigsaw!  Except for the background. Paranoid  Sure looks like my house lately, 'cept for the pumpkins! Laughing

Sharon, I shoveled again, too. It snowed another 2 in. last night.  Have to get it off the drive before the new snow comes tomorrow (2-5" starting in the afternoon, and overnight).  So pass the shovel back when you finish!

Shirley, I would do as you, use the Keurig for an afternoon single cup of coffee.  In the morning, I like my refills, and dumping out a not-so-hot cup and getting a new steaming cup.  It would cost me a fortune to use the Keurig in the morning!  I make about 7 cups and usually go through it all (either in my stomach or in the kitchen sink drain).  Would be really nice to have the different flavored coffees to choose from in the afternoon!

Kim, I LOVE the Michael drawing! wow Seems your wrist is back to being healthy; your work looks better than ever! Clapping

Check out my buddy vinnie's new art!

http://twitpic.com/wuy2o

http://twitpic.com/wuy6i

Wow, he is VERY TALENTED, Kim!!   Especially loved "SUPER-ADAM!"
Have you actually met Vinnie, or is it a cyber-friendship? Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1805 on: January 06, 2010, 01:03:50 PM »

Becky, did you figure out the problem with your vacuum cleaner?

Brenda, so sorry you missed your daughter being sworn in.  argh!  As hard as your worked on her campaign, it would've been wonderful to share that with her!

Back to laundry and balancing a checkbook....can't believe it's Wednesday already!!  Started laundry Monday, but this has been one of those weeks where there is some interruption every day, then I lose motivation and end up in here! Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1806 on: January 06, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »

Sharon!!!! So do yas likey the Mikey?   Is he real NAS!? Wink Huggles

Oh yes he is real NAS Wink Huggles Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1807 on: January 06, 2010, 01:08:46 PM »

Every time I hear the name Vinnie I think Mafia Paranoid Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1808 on: January 06, 2010, 01:13:47 PM »

Becky, that Cat-O-Lantern is just adorable Clapping Clapping might have to suggest it to a few family members as a gift Laughing Wink
Theft happens when you least expect it Becky Naughty Even with two of us trying to watch it still walks so many small items are very tempting.  I do have a couple of accounts that are notorious though, we are extra vigilant there.

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1809 on: January 06, 2010, 01:18:23 PM »

What's "NAS?"

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1810 on: January 06, 2010, 01:27:18 PM »

What's "NAS?"

I sent Kimmy a card, and it is a play on words with a Nascar theme Laughing had to do it, with all she and Joey's experience with Nascar.
Did I pass you the shovel back yet Don't Know

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1811 on: January 06, 2010, 02:11:43 PM »

schitt

great new spelling~~~same effect ROFLMAO

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1812 on: January 06, 2010, 02:27:49 PM »

Hi all.  Not much to say.  Just hi.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1813 on: January 06, 2010, 02:52:48 PM »

Every time I hear the name Vinnie I think Mafia Paranoid Laughing

I think of Joe Pesci in "My Cousin Vinny," a very cute movie.
Oh, and a very young John Travolta. Wink

Sharon, I won't need the shovel till tomorrow afternoon, you can keep it until then.  Laughing

I'll bet my hair appt. gets cancelled, and I am looking like Pepe le Pew again. My stylist lives on a very winding, hilly road west of town.  For sure she won't want to risk the trip.  Oh well, won't be going anywhere if we get the 5-6 inches predicted anyway, so nobody but family will know.

Hey there, Carolyn!  Did you have to do any heavy-duty principal duties today?  Sure hope you have not had to suspend or expel anybody so far. 

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1814 on: January 06, 2010, 03:05:22 PM »

KAREN, that littlel skunk laying on that bed is so cute!!!  Which reminds me I have to go and take my shower or attempt to.  It is quite a struggle latley and takes me forever.  I am sure your hair looks great the way it is.  Boys and men in the house and you are shoveling snow.  Yep I remember those days!   Laughing

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1815 on: January 06, 2010, 03:26:58 PM »

Yup, the vacuum is working again. There was something wrapped around the roller. Don't know how that kept the spinner in the clear bin from spinning, tho.   

Whilst sitting on the floor taking it apart, I remembered that I didn't  wave  to Mary. So, Mary, here's lots of hugs for you.  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles  Hope you're getting some rest now that the holidays are over.

I am whipped. The final load is in the washer...a throw rug...and I'm going to crash in front of the MSU/Wisconsin bball game.  Smile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1816 on: January 06, 2010, 04:16:05 PM »

KAREN, that littlel skunk laying on that bed is so cute!!!  Which reminds me I have to go and take my shower

Shirley is that because you're stinky

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1817 on: January 06, 2010, 05:08:59 PM »

Just made myself a nice fat burrito with cheese, salsa, lettuce and sour cream Thud!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1818 on: January 06, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »

Hi all.  Not much to say.  Just hi.

Hello Carolyn wave Here's a little .gif I thought you'd like just for fun as a matter of fact many days any one of us could feel like this Wink

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1819 on: January 06, 2010, 05:43:58 PM »

Just made myself a nice fat burrito with cheese, salsa, lettuce and sour cream Thud!

Willl that create an OUST moment???? explode

I had a glazed chicken Lean Cuisine and I made a large salad to go with it!  B O R I N G !  Paranoid

Going to take a long bubble bath, get in my jammies and watch People's Choice Awards.  Going to be lazy! Sleep

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx