gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:42:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 396
Total: 396

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #45 (Rated R)  (Read 332117 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1760 on: January 05, 2010, 12:37:29 PM »

Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You wear many hats so well Clapping Clapping Why did I not know you worked for a podiatrist

Yep, that's what I do for living..  I need cash for whenever Clay actually will tour again and  to see Constantine in Rock of Ages .... bigsmile
[/quote]

Philly, didn't realize the Doc was podiatric blush we all need cash for a tour again, now when is your next ROA adventure and will Dreamy and Butter be involved???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1761 on: January 05, 2010, 12:41:05 PM »

Done my inventory count Clapping Clapping I wish it was closer to the total I need to have Paranoid looks like the quick fingers have been at it again, theft just makes me sick, but it's part of it.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1762 on: January 05, 2010, 12:59:32 PM »

Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You wear many hats so well Clapping Clapping Why did I not know you worked for a podiatrist

Yep, that's what I do for living..  I need cash for whenever Clay actually will tour again and  to see Constantine in Rock of Ages .... bigsmile

Philly, didn't realize the Doc was podiatric blush we all need cash for a tour again, now when is your next ROA adventure and will Dreamy and Butter be involved???
[/quote]

Not yet... bigsmile

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1763 on: January 05, 2010, 02:07:17 PM »

Just got word from Brenda.  Don't know if I'm supposed to pass this along or not, but here's what they found:

She has a large growth (polyp?) that they couldn't remove because it was too big.  So, she will be having surgery on Feb 4 to have that removed and they will be doing her hernia repair at the same time.  The doctor did a biopsy of the mass, but it'll be a few days before they have the results of that.  They also found that she has diverticulosis...duration...??  No idea.  But, they did tell her that once they remove the mass that she will feel much better (maybe she didn't have IBS after all...??).

Anyway, that's all I know.  She's sleeping off and on and I'm sure she'll tell you more when she feels up to it.

Okay...off to warm up dinner (leftovers).

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1764 on: January 05, 2010, 02:26:47 PM »

Just got word from Brenda.  Don't know if I'm supposed to pass this along or not, but here's what they found:

She has a large growth (polyp?) that they couldn't remove because it was too big.  So, she will be having surgery on Feb 4 to have that removed and they will be doing her hernia repair at the same time.  The doctor did a biopsy of the mass, but it'll be a few days before they have the results of that.  They also found that she has diverticulosis...duration...??  No idea.  But, they did tell her that once they remove the mass that she will feel much better (maybe she didn't have IBS after all...??).

Anyway, that's all I know.  She's sleeping off and on and I'm sure she'll tell you more when she feels up to it.

Okay...off to warm up dinner (leftovers).

Mare, When Dave had his colonoscopy he was told that he needs to add more fiber to his diet and that he has diverticulitis too. 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1765 on: January 05, 2010, 02:53:01 PM »

Thanks Mar Huggles
Sending our love B. Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1766 on: January 05, 2010, 03:14:28 PM »

Thanks so much MARILYN for letting us know about BRENDA.    Yep I have diverticulitis to, I think most people do because of their diets, I didn't have a colonoscopy though until the mass in my colon burst and caused me to hemorrhage than of course I was in the hospital getting one done once they got the bleeding to stop.  As  unpleasant as the test is to have done it is much better than perhaps having this bulge or mass and having a hemorrhage.  I thank the good Lord BRENDA had this test done before something like the hemorrhage happened to her. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1767 on: January 05, 2010, 03:17:29 PM »

B. prayers and lots of love coming your way.

Shirley - I love the sound of your pork tenderloin roast.

Philly - Hi honey. It's always so good to hear from you.

The weather here has been awful. It's been flurrying all day, just enough to leave a coting of snow on the roads and it's cold as h------l.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1768 on: January 05, 2010, 03:24:02 PM »

EVELYN, Frankie wanted me to let you know she posted some pictures of her grandaughters on the Beautiful  Bouncing baby thread they were making cookies and wanted you to see them. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1769 on: January 05, 2010, 03:53:45 PM »

Well we are in a deep freeze up here, can only imagine the heating bill I'm gonna get hypnotic Just had a few pieces of pork tenderloin and green beans, very good

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1770 on: January 05, 2010, 04:00:04 PM »

Hey, kids...

Just thought I'd let you know (in case you care) that David Cook will be on Extreme Home Makeover next Sunday as a helper.  I'm sure he'll probably do a "concert" (in other words, sing a song or two), too, but they didn't say that.  I don't know if any of you are fans of his (I am..sorta), so just in case you are...enjoy!

I will pass along your wishes to Brenda.  Like I said, I'm sure she'll stop in soon as she feels up to it.   On her behalf...thanx!  Smile

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1771 on: January 05, 2010, 04:11:55 PM »

Karen, tell Justin about Carolyn's toe that got infected and what they had to do to hers. That'll get him to take care of it!!!   Wink   Laughing

lmao lmao

Yeah Karen! You tell Justin to take care of his toes!

Becky...it was JOEY who's messin wit his toe...not Justin. But Justin should take care of his toes too.  bigsmile bigsmile Huggles Huggles

blush

That's what happens when you stay up too late trying to catch up with everything all at once.

blush

But, yup, Justin and Joey both should take care of their toes. Never know when someone might want to suck on them.

lmao lmao lmao

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1772 on: January 05, 2010, 04:29:08 PM »

Shirley  - wherein  the world is the beautiful  bouncing baby thread.  You girls move all over these threads.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1773 on: January 05, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »

Shirley  - I found it////

Frankie - what beautiful children and what a great job they did. I love the gingerbread house, since I can't make those.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1774 on: January 05, 2010, 04:45:29 PM »

Caught up with y'all!!!

Jeanne, please come here any time you like and you can talk about anything. We'll love it. Which kind of prints will you be doing? Photobucket is a thing of the past for me, too. Cannot figure it out anymore.

Marilyn, thanks for the update on Brenda. Hope she's feeling good when she comes out of it. The first place I always head after a colonoscopy is Wendy's. How pathetic is that?  Paranoid  Thanks for the David Cook note. With all the new shows starting soon, I'm going to have to make myself a calendar just for shows I want to watch. When you miss the first ones, it's kinda hard to get into a show later on...

Philly to the rescue!!!!! You give good toe.

Instead of going to a really nice restaurant today with my Red Hat friends, I have been trying to catch up on bills, laundry, finances, and finding a 2009 First Baby ornament for Peyton which I totally forgot to do and now the one I wanted is all sold out.    Can you believe this? I bought some Christmas stuff with a gift card my golfers gave me and paid the rest with my usual credit card. Then I had to return some things and the return didn't show up on my credit card bill. So I called the store. Guess where they put the credit? On the gift card which I have thrown away because I used it up.    They offered me an in-store credit which I accepted. Nothing is easy anymore, is it?

We're having leftovers tonight, too. Chili. Yummy.

The Oust can is ready.................

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1775 on: January 05, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »

MARILYN - Sending good vibes and a few prayers for BRENDA!  Too bad they can't do the surgery sooner.  I hate waiting for procedures and results.  I'm not a patient patient. blush

BECKY - Seems like things are challenging in your world.  I do hope you find a Baby's First Christmas ornament.  Don't be too hard on yourself . . . you have had some rough roads in the past few months.  Mmmm . . . Next time, go with your Red Hat friends to a nice restaurant.  Your chores will wait for you . . . Wink

JEANNE - We always like to hear from you.  Stop in whenever you have a spare moment!  Huggles

EVELYN - Once again I must tell you that I loved the stories of the fun that you had during Bozena's visit. 

SHARON - Pork tenderloin sounds so good!  I had a very small one the other night.  Yummy!  With the cold weather, I'll bet that you will be cuddling with your furry ones tonight!

PHILLY - Always good to see you!   wave wave Huggles

SHIRLEY - Are you having a good day??  Hope you feel somewhat better! Huggles

KAREN - Is Justin's headache any better??  Does he have any medication he can take when he feels it starting?  A few of my family members have occasional migraines . . and they are doozies!  Paranoid

Going to do the dishes and throw my last load of laundry into the dryer.  Interesting life??

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1776 on: January 05, 2010, 05:31:03 PM »

Hi ladies,

Woke up a little while ago. I see Marilyn has filled you in most of the details.  Will be having surgery on 2/4 unless the biopsy comes back positive, then right away. They will do a bowel resection. He said the surgeon could remove those at the same time and fix all my hernias (from my last surgery) too. It was too dangerous to remove the growth (polyp?) where it is - could have perforated my bowe,l so surgery here I come once again. Some psychic told me I would have digestion problems - how right he was. My doc did say once the surgeon removed the growth and diverticula I would probably have relief of what we thought was IBS - that's a good thing at least.

Anyway, I am just a little groggy and sore from the air they put in but okay. Got my Big Mac but was only able to eat a few bites before  conked out. The way to lose weight is Demerol and Versed.

As you can see I didn't make it to Julie's swearing in which was at 7:15. I couldn't have climbed three flights of stairs to get there anyway so I just slept. Hope someone is taping it.  

Thanks for your concern and prayers.  See you tomorrow!

Hi, Jeanne  wave

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1777 on: January 05, 2010, 05:45:03 PM »

Brenda - Glad to see you post.  Sure hope that you are feeling better soon and that the surgery on 2/4 goes well.  I'm sure it will.   Huggles

Marilyn - Thanks for keeping us posted on Brenda.   Huggles

Sharon - I'm so sorry you had a few losses with your inventory.  It's a shame what some people will do. 

Not sure if anyone would like to see the puzzles I've done, but I will try and post pictures of them.

bbl

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #1778 on: January 05, 2010, 06:31:19 PM »

Here are scaned copies of the puzzles.  Sorry, I don't know how to post them where you click on a word and them the picture comes up.   blush  If someone can tell me, I can adjust them.

# 1 - Can You See What I See - 300 piece puzzle

# 2 - One Hundred Chickens and a Worm - 750 piece puzzle

# 3 - Colorful Candies -  550 piece puzzle

# 4 - Grandma's Attic - 550 piece puzzle

# 5 - Treasures - 500 piece puzzle

# 6 - Culinary Classics -  550 piece puzzle

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1779 on: January 05, 2010, 07:16:41 PM »

Peggy, I love the olives puzzle Clapping, and I'm still looking for the worm with the 100 chickens lookie ROFLMAO

ETA I would love the cat clocks in Grandma's attic Wink

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx