gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:44:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 427
Total: 427

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICKI (LOVINCLAY)  (Read 5357 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« on: November 05, 2009, 08:03:23 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE DEAREST WOMEN I KNOW.  WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 6 YEARS NOW AND I WILL BE GRATEFUL FOREVER FOR CLAY TO HAVE BROUGHT YOU INTO MY LIFE.  FOR YOU----I WISH THE NEXT YEAR TO BRING YOU PEACE AND HEALTH.

LOVE,
GWENN

Celebrate Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Big Hug! Kiss! Clay dreaming towel library clay yay smoochies I love chocolate fruit

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 08:21:29 AM »

Happy Birthday Micki!

May this birthday be the beginning of a year that brings you much joy, many blessings and good health. 

Big Hug!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 09:05:10 AM »

Happy Birthday to one of the loveliest, kindest, sweetest and most considerate members of Claymaniacs.  Huggles I hope this coming year brings you happiness, good health and peace in your life.  You so deserve it.

It seems like only yesterday I met you at Musikfest.  Maybe next year we'll finally have a "reunion".  I sure hope so!!!!    Fingers Crossed

Love,
Thea

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 11:03:35 AM »

Happy Birthday Micki!!! Hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 01:20:56 PM »

Happy Birthday Dear Friend!

blow candle

Eat some chocolate, watch a movie, go out for dinner, chat with friends...whatever you do be sure to make it as fun and special as you are to me.  I'm sending {{{SPECIAL VIBES}}} for the much happier, more peaceful and  Baby Dust Zen  Baby Dust year you deserve.   Huggles

{{{HUGS}}}

"BQ"

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKI. WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST THAT LIFE CAN OFFER.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A WONDERFUL YEAR TO COME.

BETTY Celebration Celebration Happy Birthday
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 05:21:05 PM »

Micki~ Happy,Happy Birthday !

Hope you have had a wonderful day,and that all your wishes came true.

dancing party      confetti2       Birthday Cake!         Happy Birthday

Marlene Huggles

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »

Birthday Cake! Cheer! Birthday Cake! Cheer!

MICKI ~   Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Wishing you a year filled with Health & Happiness! Still looking forward to meeting you. It almost happened - next time we will make it happen!   Yes!

Best wishes for good things in your life! Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 07:31:23 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKI!!!!!
Here's to a very sweet lady who deserves all the best life has to give Huggles I wish you sunshine, blue skies and rainbows and more happiness than you know what to do with Huggles Happy Birthday confetti2 Big Hug!
Much love,
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 07:49:49 PM »

Happy Birthday, Micki.
You are one of the finest presents Clay has brought into my life. You always remember to remember everyone. I'm hoping the challenges of the year just over  fade and transform into happiness good luck and new beginnings for you this       wonderful year to come..

CELEBRATE!!!   

Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 08:12:13 PM »

Micki,

Every time I see your name, my heart smiles. You have touched my life with your kindness, your compassion, and your love.

May this day and this thread remind you of just how special you are to so many people. I wish you the happiest of birthdays and the most wonderful year yet, filled with peace, love, and happiness!
Big Hug!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »

Micki- what a wonderful person you are, and I am honored to have met you and laughed with you. I hope your future is filled with all that you want, this year and all that follow!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 08:23:23 AM »

Thank you, everyone, for the warm birthday wishes.  They warmed my heart, as you all have.  The one thing I will always thank Clay for is bringing you all into my life.  It's been wonderful getting to know all of you, if not in person, then through this wonderful site. I'm hoping we get to share many more good times together.  It's been a challanging year for me, and right now it's hard to see past tomorrow.  But having you all in my corner means alot.  I love you all!   Huggles

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 12:34:09 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKI    Birthday Cake!
SORRY FOR THE LATE WISHES...HOPE YOUR SPECIAL DAY WAS HAPPY & ALSO WISHING YOU A YEAR THAT PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE EVERYDAY!!!

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »

Happy Birthday Micki  sorry im late.  Hope you had a great day.

Celebration Celebrate Celebrate Happy Birthday

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx