gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:21:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 30  (Read 2347 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« on: September 30, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

Just your friendly voting reminders:

Christie's Cookies ~ National Inclusion Project is currently #3

And for Facebook members:

National Inclusion Project

Another challenge: Become a Fan of Fueling Good, vote for us among the photos in this album, and help CITGO select us to receive a $250 gift card. How to Vote: Become a fan of the Fueling Good Fan Page. Simply click the “Like” link under our photo. VOTING CLOSES FRIDAY OCTOBER 2, 2009, AT 5:00PM ET. The entry with the most Facebook user “Like”s will be the winner. Keep voting for the Christie Cookie giveaway also!

1. Become a fan of this page - http://tinyurl.com/lck7gj
2. click on "like" for this picture - http://tinyurl.com/nn6pvj

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

Biggest Loser
Decisions, Decisions

And that's because this is "Would you rather?" week! And I think that Sami's version of "Would you rather?" is much different than the version my friends and I play (also called "Who would you choose?"), which always involves either trying to get the ultimate stumper a la, "Would you rather: Janet Reno or Clay Aiken?" or "Shane MacGowan or Carrot Top?"

Television Without Pity

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »

Reality TV *gasp* worth watching

"American Idol"

"American Idol" is one of the most popular reality shows to showcase talent. It has produced a few recording artists that have become big names: season one winner Kelly Clarkson, season four winner Carrie Underwood, season five fourth place winner Chris Daughtry and other runner-up contestants who have become successful like Bo Bice and Clay Aiken. Some of the contestants have gotten into trouble because of behavior after the show, but the show has produced many talented people.

Western Courier

~ Lindsay ~

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 02:35:52 PM »

The New York Times has a slideshow of Stage Door Snapshots - A shot of Clay outside the Shubert is #4.

Click here to view it

~ Lindsay ~

Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 03:28:14 PM »

Hello, ANN!  wave

Clay Aiken + DWTS = Perfect Match

For years, montage makers have deemed Clay Aiken songs and ABC's popular "Dancing With the Stars" a perfect match, teaming vocals by the North Carolina singer with video clips from the hit show's current and past seasons.

That's the lead for the new Carolina blog that features the winning combination of CA songs and DWTS with several montages, two by LovesClaysVoice in players. In between is a "commercial" for continued recruitment of charity giveaway votes.

Hope you enjoy! Have an awesome week, all!   Wink

Caro

CAROLNA ON MY MIND

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx