gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:08:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 353
Total: 353

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPTEMBER 22  (Read 1912 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: September 22, 2009, 06:28:18 AM »

While surfing my way around the 'net I discovered that extreme punkband Minor Authority has a song titled "Clay Aiken". I've not been able to find lyrics or anything more than a snippet at amazon.com. It probably isn't a nice song but I have no idea since the band isn't major enough (hence the name?) to have any real news on the internet about them.

But Clay is still celebrity enough to have a punkband use his name for a song, even if it is to rage against authority.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 06:29:05 AM »

If anyone comes across any other Clay news for today please feel free to post it here! This site is member run and it is the members that supply all the information so come out of lurkdom to post!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 06:34:38 AM »

There are 118 Clay-related mp3 downloads  and 41 Clay-related CD's available at amazon.com.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »

For members of Facebook, here is a new challenge from the National Inclusion Project:

National Inclusion Project
Another challenge: Become a Fan of Fueling Good, vote for us among the photos in this album, and help CITGO select us to receive a $250 gift card. How to Vote: Become a fan of the Fueling Good Fan Page. Simply click the “Like” link under our photo. VOTING CLOSES FRIDAY OCTOBER 2, 2009, AT 5:00PM ET. The entry with the most Facebook user “Like”s will be the winner. Keep voting for the Christie Cookie giveaway also!

1. Become a fan of this page - http://tinyurl.com/lck7gj
2. click on "like" for this picture - http://tinyurl.com/nn6pvj

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx