gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:11:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 135  (Read 241805 times)
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »

Good Night Everyone Sweet Clay Dreams.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 05:58:11 AM »

GLORY,  yep  you need to listen to Frankie, when you eat out you have to tell us what you had to eat!!!!  Do they have services at  church after the meal?  You have done so well joining a church and all it helps when you are new to a community.  But I guess it helped with your daughter living there too.  Seems like when I moved here it wasn't long till I was busy being sick all the time and never joined or met anyone.  Not good!!!  Are  you going to continue with Weight Watchers?

PRISSY, If I ate all that chocolate I would not be sleeping for three days!!   ROFLMAO  The church dinner sounded great as it always does.  There is a sugar cookie in the church cookbook  you sent me I am going to make that really sounds good.  How is your knees feeling ?  Is Joann's car alright?  You mentioned Skip going to check on her car.  Sure hope Jennie continues in good health and enjoys the time with her daughter. 

FRANKIE, do you still like the hardwood floors with the dogs?  Do you ever have time to sit on the deck from your bedroom?  Wished the pictures of your kitchen was still here everyonce in a while I would like to go back and look at them.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 06:14:30 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 06:30:54 AM »

PEPE. HERE IS A RUN DOWN OF SUPPER LAST NIGHT. CHICKEN AND RICE, CHICKEN AND DUMMPLINGS THESE FOLKS LIKE CHICKEN :roflmaoCORN ,GREEN BEANS,STUFFING, CHEESE CAKE. PECAN PIE TEA ,ROLLS, I TOLD THEM IT WAS A CONSPRICY AGAINST ME LOSING WEIGHT. YES I AM STILL DOING WEIGHT WATCHERS ALTHOUGH I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT DOING NUTRISYSTEM OR JENNY CRAIG.I NEED TO LOSE AT LEAST 20 LBS MORE.

WELL I AM OFF TO LOUISVILLLE TODAY BECCA IS SIGNING PAPERS FOR HER APT,WILL GIVE DETAILS WHEN I GET HOME SHE SAID IT IS TINY BUT CUTE.

I HURT THIS AM NOT SURE IF IT IS MY VITAMIN DEFIENCY OR WITHDRAWLS FROM MY CHOLESTEROL MED. I AM NOT TAKING ANYTHING UNTIL AFTER THE WEDDING EXCEPT MY VITAMIN D AND REGULAR MEDS .

HAVE A GREAT DAY I WILL TALK TO YOU WHEN I GET BACK. Huggles Huggles

HAVE I MENTIONED BECCAS CAR IS FALLING APART SHAKES WHEN YOU DRIVE IT SO I IMAGINE I WILL TRY AND GET ANOTHER ONE. SHE IS SCARED TO DRIVE IT NOT WORTH PUTTING A BUNCH OF MONEY INTO.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 07:40:27 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

Prissy - it looks like the rain is coming back to us, too - I'm not complaining after the dry summer we have had, though.I enjoy desserts, but could walk around them all day if I had to - my problem is other food - and there is so much good food here. But once you get on a routine, it is O.K. to stick to it. It's not always fun going out to eat with a large group of people who can eat anything and everything, but it is manageable.

Pepe - I still love the floors - they do not show scratches from the dogs at all. I have a specail dust mop and spray that keeps them clean and looking good. (The mop has one cleaning strip for dry - one for wet to use with the spray). It really works well, and I just wash the mop heads when I am finished. I also love having tile in most of the rest of the house. I have learned that anything dropped is broken, but other than that I enjoy not having so much carpet to clean. We have indoor/outdoor carpet in the home office, and a soft, thick carpet in the grandchild room - that is all of the carpet in the house now.

Meesa - another great photo of Clay  Clapping

Glory - enjoy your day with Becca - I'm glad she has found an apartment she loves. I am going to count WW points for a couple of days to see how much this low cholesterol diet is in line with WW - very close, I think!

Have a great day, everyone - I am going to get busy in the house - I'm playing cards tonight, so I have a lot to get done today.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 10:03:08 AM »

GLORY have a safe trip to Louisville!!!,, Love it there wish I lived there right now!!!!!  My I say your church does love chicken as does most everyplace.  Seems all meetings or gatherings have chicken to eat!!!    Sure can tell you are in the south having tea and Pecan pie!!!   Purple Banana

FRANKIE I was just over looking at your kitchen.  Did you see me there?   Laughing  Prissy had saved your kitchen pictures and sent them to me.  I loved looking at them again and thought you had some Jack o Lanterns sitting on the cabinets.  Did you leave them there all  year or just put them out in the fall.  Loved looking at all those tiny tea cups in the little shelves too.  I told _Prissy it would be so much fun to come and spend the weekend with you.   

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 10:07:48 AM »

CAROL, hope you are doing better each and every day.  Are you getting your strength back? 

BETTY, hope all is well at  your house.  I do hope you don't try and take your dog for walks unless you are feeling a lot better.  Although if you have a fenced in yard maybe your puppy gets enough exercise without you walking him.  Don't need for you to have any more accidents.  As you can see I worry a lot.

SHIRL, in case you pop in I am thinking of you and hope you are not feeling to awful bad.  I am thrilled to kknow you attend so many functions where you live.   Huggles

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 11:19:11 AM »

Good afternoon all.

Pepe, so happy you're feeling better.   Huggles

Daddy is doing better.  Diagnosis is pneumonia.  Cat scan came back all clear.  No fever for almost a whole day and is eating.  Thanks for all the positive thoughts, well wishes and prayers.  Ya'll ARE THE BESTEST!!!!!

xoxoxo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 12:35:48 PM »

Jayne - glad to hear your dad finally got a diagnosis and that he's on the mend Huggles

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 01:03:10 PM »

JAYNE, thank the good Lord  your dad has improved.  It seems the doctors have a problem now days diagnosing what is wrong with patients.  Hope you can get some sleep now that your dad is on the mend. 

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2009, 01:14:32 PM »

wave

Pepe - Nope, I didn't see you looking at the kitchen  Laughing Like Prissy, I enjoy decorating for the different holidays. Right now I have scarecrows and plain pumpkins around - inside the house and out. later I will add jack-o-lanterns and other Halloween things to the scarecrows. Then its back to plain scarecrows until after Thanksgiving, when the Christmas things come out. Shirl was feeling a little better when I spoke to her yesterday, but, sadly, I think she has finally decided not to try to go to the Gala. I would give anything for her to go, but she really needs to care for herself now.

Jayne - I'm happy to hear that your Dad is on the mend - pneumonia can be very dangerous.

This is a very early Good Night to the OCD - as I said earlier, I'm playing cards tonight, so I won't be on again until tomorow. I enjoy the cards, but I hate that they play for 5 hours straight  Paranoid - that gets a little long. I wish we played from 6-9 instead of from 5-10 (especially since the 10 has been nearly 11 the last two times we've played). There is 13 hands in a game, and they have started a game after 9:30 the last two times - that gets me home too late!

Have a great evening and night, everyone - see you tomorrow. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2009, 03:37:12 PM »

Good Evening!

Another lazy day!!  We did go to Costco for a few items.  Rained while we were out!  But I think the rain is going to let up soon!

Frankie,
Did you see me in your kitchen with Pepe?  I was looking for something chocolate!!  lmao  I did notice that your microwave looks exactly like mine.  I've had it for a while!  In fact, I know we've had it repaired a couple of times.  I can't remember if we put it in our kitchen or if it was there when we moved here?  Don't Know
Youngest Sister just got a black refrigerator.  I do have a black dishwasher.  I guess as we replace items, we may go with the black appliances.
Have fun playing cards!

Pepe,
I enjoyed our "tour" of Frankie's kitchen!!  When I talked to Veronica and Jennie, they indicated that JoAnn's car is driving fine;  they think it just had some bad gas.  My knees are about the same;  no better, no worse.... so I am still walking OK.  I stopped taking my pain pills because I think they were what made me dizzy!

Jayne,
I know you are relieved to know what is wrong with your dad....pneumonia;  which can be serious;  hope he is well soon.

Hello to all reading or checking in and have a good evening!

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2009, 04:37:23 PM »

Prepare to laugh...

click   www.dailymotion.com/video/x9euvd_oldgirlsparty_fun

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2009, 04:43:46 PM »

I am doing fine Pepe ~ Thankyou!

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2009, 06:01:28 PM »

Carol,
            I"m glad to hear you are feeling better, take care of yourself.

I have"nt posted much because I just don"t feel well. I get so mad at
                myself because I have always walked fast and walked a lot. Now I am
                 finding I can"t do that as I get so out of breath. The cardioligist said
                  it"s because the stiffened heart muscles squeeze the heart so it can"t
                   pump as well.
                                              Just last year Shirl and I  covered quite a bit of
                    ground in Raleigh and I was able to keep up wirh her wheelchair.

Good Night,
                                                                                                  Betty

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 07:29:05 PM »

WELL WE HAD A GOOD DAY ATE AT LOGAN'S STEAK HOUSE FOR LUNCH, NOT TO THRILLED WITH THE APT. KIND OF A ROUGH AREA BUT ITS NOT MY CHOICE,REAL NICE ONES ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE I GUESS. ANYWAY I JUST HOPE THEY ARE SAFE.

WENT TO DILLARDS HAD HER MAKEUP DONE SHE LOOKED ABSOLUTELY BEAUTTIFUL. SHE IS SUCH A PRETTY GIRL ANYWAY,

WELL I AM TIRED AND TIRED  Paranoid lmao

GETTING MY DRESS TOMMORROW JUST ONE WEEK LEFT.HARD TO BELEIVE. DID I MENTION I AM TIRED.

BETTY TAKE CARE OF YOU SWEETHEART

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »

Betty, Thanks, I feel so fortunate not to be dizzy
anymore.  Betty take care and don't try to walk
to fast or do too much. My dad had hardening of 
the arteries and he had to slow down. I so hope
you will be feeling better soon.  Huggles Huggles

In the Cookies of Life
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 10:12:44 PM »

Frankie and Betty,
I am so glad for Kevin that he won! I really
didn't think he was going to after wednesday
night.

In the Cookies of Life
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 11:42:56 PM »

Glory,
One more week until Becca's wedding. Try
not to be too nervous this week so you can't
sleep. I know that is a near impossibility.
Ya gotta be bright eyed and bushy tailed for
the wedding. Wink

In the Cookies of Life
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2009, 03:44:44 AM »

Morning OCD friends wave
Anyone for hot chocolate???? Very excited that DWTS starts on Monday nothing like a Maks fix every week Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx