gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:34:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 442
Total: 442

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 135  (Read 241204 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1940 on: December 09, 2009, 03:12:46 PM »

Pepe and Monica,

Sounds like you are having very bad weather, try to keep warm and safe.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1941 on: December 09, 2009, 05:53:00 PM »

Jeanne,
                     How wonderful you are going on your first cruise, I"m sure you will
                love it.

I went to Qubec a few years ago wiith my friend. It"s a lovely city
                 but unfortunatly it poured with rain, we were soaked and our umbrellas blew inside out
                  and we got the giggles. The people must have thought we were crazy. I should love
                  to go again, such happy memories. On our way back crossing the border we had to show
                   our passports and when I got mine out I had brought my expired one by mistake.I thought
                    I would spend some time  in a Canadian jail but they did"nt say anything.
                                             Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1942 on: December 09, 2009, 06:02:36 PM »

Jeanne,
                    Sorry about the Quebec spelling!! Are you leaving from Tampa port?

There is so much to do on a cruise, apart from the fabulous food.

Have fun decorating your Christmas trees, How did you manage to
               convince your husband and son that they are better in the kitchen than you?

Smart Lady!!!
                                                Betty
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1943 on: December 09, 2009, 06:20:33 PM »

a power line went down on the road 3 doors down at 12:30 this afternoon and we JUST
got everythig back on. It is awful out! The power line was across the road and we are
on a bend on the river so nobody could get in or out. Hope it stays on this time!!

Anywho- on just in time for Glee! Can anyone tell me who got kicked off SYTYCD?

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1944 on: December 09, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »

Frankie,
               We did get pictures on our trip will get to them later. The weather was lovely sunshine
           every day, the only rain we saw was when we arrived back in Miami.

There were four ports of call and we went ashore. The place I liked best was called Roatan.  
               We arrived through the night but in the morning when we looked out of the balcony it was
                like the Wizard of OZ. Houses all pretty bright colors and the roads and streets were a red
                clay look and everything was spotlessly clean.

Grand Cayman was the last stop. Corina wanted to go and swim with the stingrays and
                    talked me into going wtrh he. Not a good idea! They put us on a small boat and drove about
                    thirty minutes out into the Carribian sea. It was quite amazing there was a sand bar with the
                    water from four to eight feet deep and huge stingrays everywhere. Every one went into the water
                       down the ladder and then it was my turn. I went down the ladder until the water was up to my waist

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1945 on: December 09, 2009, 06:35:18 PM »

Sorry! computer jumping around again.

just got my courage to take the last step down when  a big wave slapped me in the face
        and I decided I want out . Two big men hosted me, floundering, back on to the ship most
         undignified, even the stingrays were laughing.

It was incredible the way those stingrays came swimming to us for food, they are completely
          wild but so gentle. They were just swimming with the people and happy to be touched and fed.
             I did get pictures so hope they come out well. I think I"ll stick with goldfish!!
                                                Betty
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1946 on: December 09, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »

BETTY I WOULD HAVE NEVER GONE IN THE WATER WITH STINGRAYS, I LOVE ME SOME GOLDFISH. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO MORE EVERYDAY.

OUR WEATHER TODAY HAS BEEN WILD TO MONICA WIND BLEW 40-59 MILES A HR, NOW JUST COLD AND BLUSTERY I AM THANKFUL FOR MY LITTLE CASA, FIXIN TO CRAWL UNDER MY WARM BLANKET WITH CALLIE, MY GRANDKIDS LOVE HER NOT TO SURE SHE RETURNS THE AFFECTION SHE GOES BY THE BASEMENT DOOR AND SITS MEOWS TIL I PUT HER DOWN THERE. Laughing

WELL WATCHING HGTV AS USUAL DON'T WATCH MUCH ESLE LOVE LIFETIME ON THE WEEKENDS CAUSE CHRISTMAS MOVIES ARE ON I HAVE SEEN THEM BUT ENJOY THEM ANYWAY.

DUDLEY YOU MUST BE FEELING REALLY BAD ,THEA WHERE ARE YOU, PEPE WHERE ARE YOU. PRISSY , I GUESSS THE HOLIDAYS ARE CATCHING UP WITH US ,WELL I SAY GOODNIGHT  I LOVE YOU ALL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1947 on: December 09, 2009, 08:45:49 PM »

wave

I actually got some Christmas things done today - cards in the mail, the last package mailed, and several presents wrapped - we might just have Christmas around here after all. I did not go over to son's bank today - we have decided to have lunch out tomorrow instead of me going over today. A rare chance to talk to a child alone!

Glory - sorry Hollie's heat went out, but at least you had a good day with them all - let me know how you like the steamer - I've been reading aobut them for a year and still have not bought one!!!

Jan - you will love the cruise, and you will gain back that weight you need to gain  Laughing There is food at every turn.

JoAnn -  Clapping for getting your exercise in.

Betty - I love hearing about your cruise - how brave you are to feed the stingrays! I have called Shirl and have left messages - guess she is not feeling well enough to call back. I hate that.

Monica - thank goodness your power is back on. The storm looks really awful.

Hope no one else has lost power tonight.

Good Night, OCD - see you tomorrow - swet dreams.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1948 on: December 10, 2009, 04:11:20 AM »

GLORY, I am here never far away!!  I am glad you have that nice little house to keep warm in also.  I know you were never happy in the apartment.  Now you get to enjoy a nice home again.  Did you try that steamer mop on the wood floors yet?  Is steam good for the wood????????  I always just dusted mine when I had the wood in Tennessee. 

DUDLEY, hope you are feeling better today.  I have finally finished making some cookies for gifts.  I think this is the last year I will try and do this.  Just a habit of mine that is hard to give up but it did a job on my back standing so much. 

MONICA, I was going to watch GLee when it came on TV but still haven't  .  What do you think about the show?

BETTY, I can't believe how brave you are and all that you do.  After the person that was killed by the sting rays I don't think that is a great idea with everyone swimming with them.  I am sure they wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone but it sure could happen.  I am just amazed at you and all you do at your age!!  We sure did miss you here when you were gone but so glad you had a good time.  How is your leg and the rash????????????

JOANN, wonder if I beat you getting up this morning.  By 4:30 this morning I had been up four times already taking potty breaks.  It takes me forever to get up .  I reach for the cane and than pull myself up by the edge of the bed and than lean on the cane to try and stand  up and finally manuver myself to the bathroom and back.  So it takes a while so by four times doing this I just got up at 4:30 and stayed up so maybe a nap for me today.  Hope you and Jennie and Sammy have a great day.  Me I am not taking a chance on the new flu shot!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1949 on: December 10, 2009, 05:03:17 AM »

Morning OCD wave bringing hot chocolate and chocolate donuts Clapping
Monica, I did watch SYTYCD last night, haven't much this season, but I'm sure it was Legacy and Mollee who left last night Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1950 on: December 10, 2009, 05:03:30 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1951 on: December 10, 2009, 05:16:03 AM »

Good Morning!

I awoke before the alarm clock went off and decided to go ahead and get up. This is our coldest morning yet.  We were supposed to get down to 20 last night!  cold

Today is that second Thursday in the month which is always both the Whitlock and the Pond Club meetings.  Even more involved today because at the Whitlock Club we will have a brunch at 10 am and then a musical program following that.  The quartet is playing "Greensleeves," "Carol of the Bells," and "Santa Goes to the Symphony," a clever piece with Christmas and Classical songs combined.

No responsibilities for me at the Whitlock Club except to show up, eat and play!   Skip is my guest there today.

Then, home this afternoon and frosting all the cupcakes I made last night after the church rehearsal.  The Pond Club Christmas party is tonight, and I am bringing poinsettias for each table centerpiece, and a few other decorative things, too.  I took off all of the "apple" and Christmas decorations on the cupcake tree holder and it will actually have cupcakes on it this evening.

We are taking two Rosemary tree shaped plants as our gifts for the Chinese Auction gift exchange.

Pepe,
I have delegated some of the jobs for this evening.  Others are getting the barbecue, bringing the tablecloths, silverware, and coffee and tea.  It will be a fun but busy day and evening!

Betty,
I'm so glad you enjoyed your cruise.  Of course, you could not refuse a second dessert offered by such a charming wait person!! Wink

Frankie,
I am still not caught up with things I need to do for Christmas, but I am moving forward. 

Jan,
I'm sure the pianist was fabulous.  I also enjoy a good piano concerto.  I'm glad you had a good time at the concert.

Hello to everyone checking in and/or reading and have a Terrific Thursday!

Cmas tree  Santa Smiley

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1952 on: December 10, 2009, 06:11:44 AM »

wave

Happy Thursday! I am out the door - I will catch up here later this afternoon - have a great day, everyone  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1953 on: December 10, 2009, 06:19:28 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Pepe---I made it to 6 am today without getting out of bed!  

Like Prissy just said, IT'S COLD OUT THERE TODAY!

I  started doing all the "to do" things this morning while Mom was sleeping in.  I'm on my second load of laundry, made my coffee and  read  the paper, took Sammy outside and then fed him and now here on the site!

The only thing on our agenda today is a trip to the urologist  for Mom.  I'm not going to the gym today.  I don't want to tire my foot out.  I'll just do some of the exercises my trainer showed my to do at home.
   Pepe---I'm like you about the H1N1 shot, still  not convinced to go check it out today either.  I'm very careful around people that sound like they have colds or worse and I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in the car.  I just don't want to bring any respiratory problems to Mom!
   Only 15 more days!

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1954 on: December 10, 2009, 09:17:03 AM »

ITS SO COLD I FEEL LIKE A POPSCILE  OR A ORANGE DREAMSCILE REMEMBER THOSE YUM Laughing

I TRIED MY STEAMER I LIKE IT  DOES A NICE JOB ON MY LAMINATE FLOORS AND MY KITCHEN FLOOR LOOKS LOVELY, I DID NOT BUY A EXPENSIVE ONE.IN CASE I DIDN'T LIKE IT. HOLLIE AND I ARE SHARING IT.I NEED A GOOD VACUM FOR MY RM AND THE OFFI CE HAVEN'T BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT ONE CALLIE SHEDS SO BADLY.

WELL HAVE BEEN ON THIS COMPUTER ALL MORNING JUST ODDS AND ENDS Laughing TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1955 on: December 10, 2009, 09:56:19 AM »

Good morning,

I hope everyone is safe and warm…

Pepe, Kelly and Sara, thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas cards. Huggles

I won’t be able to chat with you all for a while but I will be here to say  wave and a big Huggles for everyone.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1956 on: December 10, 2009, 11:22:01 AM »

wave
it's still very windy out! Hoping the power stay on today!

PEPE- I love Glee! I didn't get into it until after 3 or 4 episodes but I think it's great!

Hope everyone is having a good day. Almost the weekend!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1957 on: December 10, 2009, 11:41:47 AM »

Good Afternoon!

We have returned from the Whitlock Club and I will start to gather my things for this evening's Pond Club Party soon.  I still need to frost the cupcakes but that won't take long.

It was not a brunch and program but a program and then lunch at the Whitlock Club today.    In my mind, I thought this was the meeting with a brunch but that is in April.  It worked out fine and the quartet played our three Christmas songs which sounded really good, If I do say so.  Others on the program were also good.

The lunch included a salad of greens and spinach leaves with cranberries, cheese, and nuts.  The entree was spinach crepes with chicken and steamed carrots and green beans and rolls.  Chocolate cake for dessert!    (Pepe, I did remember to take pictures of the food!)

The church rehearsal last evening went well and fast.  We started at 7 and were through by 8:45.  This church program will be presented Sunday morning for three services.  I am glad I practiced my parts because we went through everything so quickly.

We will not do our Meals on  Wheels tomorrow to give Skip another week for his foot to heal.  Hopefully, we will be back on our route next Friday.

I am off to rest for a little bit and then frost those cupcakes.  I made white and spice cupcakes and will frost them with white frosting with the red and green sprinkles!!

I hope you all are enjoying your day.  Our temperatures are cold but sunny.  It is really not that bad outside.

Hug

Violin/music decorations  (Centerpiece and tree) at the Whitlock Club (Fort Worth Woman's Club)

(Clickable)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1958 on: December 10, 2009, 12:55:04 PM »

wave I am home, and glad to be here. It is the middle of the day, and only 44 degrees  cold

Prissy - what beautiful photos! I wish we could have heard your Christmas music today. Have fun at the Pond Club Meeting - I'm sure it will be beautiful. Lewis is at his meeting at the Council On Aging now. As I said earlier in the week, I made a double batch of red velvet cake cupcakes. I took the ones for today out of the freezer last night, frosted them with cream cheese frosting, and put Santa picks in them. I also sent deviled eggs - the meeting is so late that I won't have to cook supper  Clapping

Monica - I am not watching SYTYCD - never have - I just have to rstrict myself on TV, or I would never get anything done around here! I have been taping Glee, and watched it for the first time last night! Now I have to go back and catch up on every show I have missed!

Sharon - hope you are lots better today - thanks for the breakfast.  Huggles

JoAnn and Pepe - we have not gotten either flu shot. We are seldom in crowds, and it just didn't seem necessary. The H1N1 has gone through the schools here, but we haven't had any problems.

Glory - I would like the name of the steamer you bought - I'm still deciding which one to buy. I see no need to spend a lot of money, either.

wave lolita - glad you had time to stop by.

Have a good rest of the afternoon, everyone - see you later.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1959 on: December 10, 2009, 01:47:22 PM »

PRISSY, your lunch today sounded fantastic, I would have loved to share it with all of you!!   Laughing  ROFLMAO  Beautiful pictures.  Thanks so much for taking the time to take all these pictures so we get to enjoy a little of the get togethers also.  I for one really look forward to it. 

Been busy laid down for awhile and than made my stuffed baked potatoes to freeze for Christmas dinner to go with that wonderful prime rib I had bought.  Than put dinner on!  Will be having beautiful pork chops, baked potatoes with sour cream, butter and cheese and tiny green peas also some flaky buttermilk hot biscuits.  It isn't even 5:00 yet and it is dark almost.  No wonder I get sleepy so early. 

LOLITA, I know you are busy with company.  Did your MIL go to the doctors appointment she had?  Is she going back home or staying till after Christmas? 

I was going to delete my post to Joann where I talked about getting out of bed with the help of my cane but decided against it.  If I can help one person or get them started on the right track regarding their bones I will talk about it all the time.  You need to start early taking the calcium and Vit D.  The bones fracturing as you age is just horrible the pain is unexplainable and hate to think of anyone here going thru this.  MONICA, you are at a really good age to start taking care of your bones. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx