gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:15:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 255
Total: 255

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 135  (Read 242129 times)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1900 on: December 08, 2009, 07:00:37 AM »

Up a little early for me. Couldn't sleep.
Got a big fat negative on my test Cry!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1901 on: December 08, 2009, 07:06:35 AM »

Good Morning!

We are going to go shopping again this morning.  Skip is giving me a new TiVo for Christmas and more cable channels and I am going to give him something he wants from Costco, a turntable of some kind???  Anyway, we are headed back there for that and then to Frye's so he can get a computer type gift for his computer meeting/Christmas party this evening.

Maybe a stop at another Walmart on our way home.  There are two Walmarts near us, and I just want to check on a few things at this other Walmart.  Also, I will return some of the tablecloths I did not use on that famous Gala table.  (I am tempted to keep some of the big rectangular ones for my own dining table, however!) Don't Know

I still need to decorate the house and practice for the Whitlock Club and the church job I have coming up.  And to do more planning for the Pond Club party on Thursday. 

I TiVo'd the Carrie Underwood Special and watched only bits and pieces of it.  I will watch (and skim) through it when I have a chance.   The comedy bits looked a little weak!   Paranoid

Evelyn,
It was nice to see you popping in.  We miss you here.

Monica  Hug

Hello to Pepe, Lolita, Frankie, Betty, JoAnn, Meesa, Carol, Monica, Michelle, Sharon, Jan, Jayne, Thea,  Dudley, and anyone I missed.  Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1902 on: December 08, 2009, 07:17:51 AM »

Prissy- have fun shopping. Ooh a new TiVo :) hooray. I need to head to walmart too. Probably not until Thursday though. Meeting my mom in town after she gets off work.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1903 on: December 08, 2009, 07:34:55 AM »

MORNING HAVE TO GO TO THE KIDNEY DOC TODAY TO FIND OUT RESULTS OF THE TESTS I HAD,IN OCT THEY ARE REALLY BUSY HUH. ROFLMAO I FEEL MUCH BETTER THAN I DID YESTERDAY JUST GET FLARE UPS WHERE I WANT TO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND STAY FOR A DAY OR 2.

SORRY MONICA IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT Huggles Huggles

ANYHOO HAVE A GOOD DAY I MAY DO SOME SHOPPING SINCE THE TOWN I AM GOING TO HAS A PENNYS, MAURICES, CATO.GOING TO KROGER TO, WELL BETTER RUN FOR NOW

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1904 on: December 08, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »

Good afternoon everyone,

Didn't go swimming.  I guess my neighbor "forgot" because I can't get hold of her on the phone.  We said that we would go after I returned taking Mom to the catscan.  I guess she found something else to do.
   Mom and I went to to stores after the cat scan.  I went into a shop I've never go into and did find a new casual top to wear with jeans.   The store is called, Avenues.   I've seen it but never gone in one until today.  The blouse was on a rack saying $19.99 but rang up at $14.99, so that was a nice surprise.
   I don't like my boot!!! The metal bar is rubbling the outside of the leg and the stress fracture is also on the left side, just lower the the rubbed place. Luckily, it came with two extra foam pads to use to ease any pressure.  Now I'm wearing both pads. 
  Sammy was quite concerned with he noticed this new "thing" on my foot.  He started licking my toes as if to "kiss" them all better.

Would really like an "all better" kiss from this cute guy too! bigsmile

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1905 on: December 08, 2009, 12:30:46 PM »

WELL I AM BACK DROVE THROUGH THE POURING RAIN.ON MY WAY HOME I AM JUST SHAKING, BIG TRUCKS PASSING ME, LORD NEVER SO GLAD TO SEE MY HOUSE IN MY LIFE.

MY DOC SAID MY RIGHT KIDNEY IS A TAD SMALLER THAN MY LEFT THE RIGHT ONE FUNCTIONING 48 THE LEFT AT 52 SO THEY BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT. HE WANTS TO DO A SMALL PROCDURE AND LIFT MY BLADDER UP A BIT I DID NOT COMMIT TO THIS CAUSE I HAVE HAD FRIENDS IT DID NOT WORK ON, SO WE WILL SEE.

NEVER HEARD IT RAIN SO HARD IN MY LIFE I AM GETTING MY PJ'S ON GOING TO MAKE SOME HOT CHOCOLATE AND CHILL THE REST OF THIS DAY,I AM STRESSED,

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1906 on: December 08, 2009, 01:45:39 PM »

GLORY so glad you are home in one piece.  I hated driving in rain also, never could see where I was going.  I do my best driving in Walmart!!  Laughing  Found this website for you to go to and read up on.  www.FibroAndFatigue.com .  I am one of those persons the bladder uplift didn't help it made it worse and all but destroyed my bladder but my procedure was major surgery with all kinds of staples holding me together afterwards.  That is barbaric it seems stapling you close instead of sewing you up in nice neat stitches.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1907 on: December 08, 2009, 01:51:54 PM »

DUDLEY, you are to quiet!  How are you feeling?  Me I am starting to throw some of my food up again in small amounts, started the sweating now this so will have to watch it.  I am starting to drink more gatorade in case it is the potassium thing again.  I laid down and took a hour and a half nap.  Need to go and fix some dinner, was just going to have soup but think I will go ahead and fix something more substantial. 

JOANN, glad you got a new blouse, that will help pick up your spirits.  What color is it?  Haven't got to far on my cookbook as i fell asleep.   Laughing  Going to go eat and than will read some more.  They have some lovely breakfast recipes in it, when I finish with it I will put some recipes in the Food Thread!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1908 on: December 08, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

PEPE THIS IS DONE WITH THREE LITTLE INCISIONS AS A OUT PATIENT KINDA LIKE THEY DO GALL BLADDER SURGERY NOWADAYS, USED TO BE A BIG SURGERY. I FINALLY MET MY DOC, HE IS SO SWEET AND FUNNY HE IS FROM PADUCAH WHERE I WAS BORN. SO I FEEL LIKE HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING SAT DOWN WITH ME WENT OVER MY TESTS  AND TOLD ME ABOUT THE BLADDER PROCEDURE.  EVERY DETAIL, IT IS DONE WITH A SLING INSTEAD OF COLLEGIN FILLER LIKE THEY USED TO DO IT. HOWEVER THEY DO IT BOTH WAYS. ANYWAY I AM NOT THERE YET, AND DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT AT THIS POINT. THANK YOU FOR THE LINK I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE NET, YESTERDAY TODAY I FEEL FINE IT COMES AND GOES. WELL I NEED TO GO UNWIND A BIT.

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1909 on: December 08, 2009, 02:37:15 PM »

Well, I am finally finished baking. Yep, I have made 36 different kinds of cookies and that's time to stop.  Hopefully, I'll get a chance to make some pizzelles. But , if I don't get the chance, it will be just fine.

Pepe - Now don't get too excited  Laughing Laughing - I've stopped in two days in a row and that's pretty good for me. Love the pictures of Clay. I also agree with you about Carrie Underwoods show. Horrible. Was that supposed to be a Christmas Special? You could have fooled me.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1910 on: December 08, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »

Pepe---I checked the color name on my blouse and  it said, "34" but it looks green to me! lmao  It is a light olive with a little darker green stripes going through it.  It is similar to what I call a tuxedo shirt, with flat, small ruffling down the front.   The sleeves can be worn down and they do have a button tap to roll up to the elbow.  It's more sporty then formal.  I would have liked a white one like it but the white material was a tad sheer for my taste.  I  can wear this tucked or untucked with jeans or slacks.
  They had some cool looking leather jackets that I might go try on.  I had a beautiful full length leather coat that got so large on me, I gave it away last year.  These jackets were light weight which I could use.  I still have a heavier jacket that I can wear for cold weather.
   They also had cute scarfs/shawls displayed with almost every color tops and sweaters.  I saw some that I was interested in too. Just might have to go back and visit this store within the next few days.

I also did not like the Carrie Underwood show.  I turned it off after the first few minutes. 

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1911 on: December 08, 2009, 04:40:02 PM »

GOOD NITE ALL

GLORY I WILL ANSWER YOUR PM TOMORROW....IT HURTS TO SIT HERE....I THREW MY LOWER BACK OUT DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY TRYING TO PUT A FURBABY DOWN WITHOUT HURTING MY SHOULDER AND NOW HAVE THAT PAIN TO DEAL WITH    .... I NEED TO JUST STAY IN BED THE REST OF MY TIME HERE .....
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1912 on: December 08, 2009, 05:06:41 PM »

DUDLEY THATS OK. SORRY ABOUT YOUR BACK FEEL BETTER MY SWEET FRIEND. Huggles Huggles

STILL RAINING WIND BLOWING COLD FEELS LIKE WINTER Paranoid

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1913 on: December 08, 2009, 05:35:44 PM »

DUDLEY- Huggles hope your back does not hurt you for long. Hope you feel eyter soon

GLORY- The wind is blowing like crazy here too. Lots of odds and ends floating by in the river. 

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1914 on: December 08, 2009, 07:58:38 PM »

wave

I have been doing some Christmas things, and I watched the finale of The Bigest Loser - very inspiring! I haven't watched the Carrie Underwood special yet - seems like it may not be worth watching.

Monica - I'm sorry you did not get the test results you wanted. I can remember way back when it took us 6 months to get pregnant with our son - but he was worth the wait!

dudley -  Huggles I'm sorry you hurt your back - hope the pain is better soon.

Glory - I think you are wise to learn all you can before even what is considered minor surgery.

Evelyn -  Clapping Clapping Clapping for finishing your baking.

Prissy - I just knew you could not return all of those tablecloths  ROFLMAO

JoAnn - I know it is fun for you to buy new clothes now. Sorry the boot isn't comfortable to wear.

Pepe - Lewis grilled hamburgers out for supper tonight. It was in the 70s today - raining - but a cold front is coming through tomorrow. So this was the last warm day for a while to cook outside.

Good Night, OCD - sweet dreams - see you tomorrow.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1915 on: December 08, 2009, 08:32:11 PM »

Frankie- Huggles thanks. I still have hope until the old hag shows up Laughing I loved Carries show! Would reccoment it ;)

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1916 on: December 08, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »

Good Evening!

While Skip was at his Computer Club Christmas Party, I got a start on my decorating.  It is not as fun as it used to be and exhausting to put out just a few things.  I think I will really downsize next year!!  One reason I am already tired before I even do too much is because of all the "decorating" I've already done with the JOY luncheon and the Women's Gala table.  And now, I am getting together things for the Pond Party.

I think I will just take it slowly and do what I can when I can.

I meant to mention that I ordered three CD's the other day,  Susan Boyle's I DREAMED A DREAM,  Kristen Chenowith's A LOVELY WAY TO SPEND CHRISTMAS, and Faith Hill's JOY TO THE WORLD.  I especially was anxious for Kristen's album and tried to get it last year, but waited until there were no Christmas albums out.  I heard her sing, "Do You Hear What I Hear," on THE VIEW last December, and was so impressed with her voice.

I still have not watched Carrie's show where Kristen is a guest.  I hope she got to sing a solo on the show.

Frankie,
I did take back the tablecloths I did not use....four large rectangular cloths, two red and two green.  It was "sad" to see them go, but I was happy to get that money in my wallet!!  

Dudley,
No pain like back pain.  I don't have it often but when I do a little more than I'm used to doing that's where I feel it.  I think just resting in bed and maybe watching some QVC shows sounds like a good idea.  Hug

Pepe,
I don't think I am going to be able to keep Skip away from the motorized carts even after his foot has healed!! shock  We went back to Costco today and also to a different Walmart, and he was on the carts in both!  We did go by Home Depot and did not realize they had a motorized cart until we were leaving. 
I think next year, I will have granddaughter Ashley come over and help me with my decorating.  I need someone younger and with more energy.

Glory,
I do not like to drive in the rain, especially when it's dark.  I know you'll consider if the surgery is right for you.

Monica,
I hope the next test results are what you desire.  Hug

Lolita,
I hope you had a good day.

Sharon,
I am praying that you are home from the ER and feeling much better.  Hug

Evelyn,
I am exhausted just thinking about you making 36 different kinds of cookies!  I know for a fact your cookies are delicious.

A tray of Evelyn's delicious cookies:

I am going to go practice for an hour or so.  I know it's late, but I will sleep better knowing I have gone over the music for tomorrow night and for Thursday.

I hope everyone has a restful night!  off to bed

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1917 on: December 08, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »

EVELYN- shock 36 kinds? those look amazing! Great job!  Clapping
thanks PRISSY for posting the picture! 

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1918 on: December 09, 2009, 02:57:44 AM »

Happy Hump Day!

Claygirl, loved the poem and beatiful card....thank you.

Pepe, got your card yesterday...thank you so much...have added to my card wreath.

Frankie, Biggest Loser was awesome....Carrie special...we watched it until 9:00.  I thought it was boring.  She can sing though.

xoxox to all.

Jayne

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1919 on: December 09, 2009, 04:57:21 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx