gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:58:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 377
Total: 377

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD Support Group - Session 135  (Read 242131 times)
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1860 on: December 06, 2009, 09:57:47 AM »

Lolita---That is great that you can speak different dialects from the Philippines.   In Norway, they also have different dialects and it is hard for the countrymen to speak to each other when they converse with different dialects.
    I will try to get the recipe when I get enough "stress" free time to  even start the process.  As I remember, it's been at least  two years since I've made any, there are not many ingredients, just time consuming.  Especially the oil : amount, temperature ,etc.

Well, back from church.  Mom is not having a great day.   She is shaky today and blood pressure is a little up.  Two days ago, a vessel ruptured in her left eye and it is still bothering her too.  It is completely red except for her blue  eye color.
  She wants to stay in the house and get warm.  The Cowboy game doesn't come on tv until 3:00, I might go up to Sam's Club and check to get my Christmas card order started, now that I have a cute photo of the three of us.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1861 on: December 06, 2009, 10:39:05 AM »

wave
good afternoon. My boys are playing right. Winning 7 to 3

FRANKIE- Not exactly sure where they are stationed now. I misplaced her address after I sent them a package. She does not like living there at all. She was coming home from TX and got her first speeding ticket with no warning. She says Louisiana cops must be bored Laughing I told her to play the pregnancy card Laughing her hubby got promoted and is preparing for leave next August to Afghanistan which is the reason for the move. Luckily that's after the baby will be born and he will be home to meet his son. I don't know how soldiers and families do it. I sure do respect them!

LOLITA- you are a sweetheart. Huggles I'm testing in 2 days with an early response test. was very nauseated yesterday and I have another symptom. I'm trying to keep myself from getting so excited but I really feel like I'm going to get
good news

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1862 on: December 06, 2009, 10:41:47 AM »

Jeffs grandmother is having a bad day. Please keep her in your thought and prayers. She lived next door with his parents. She is 88. Bad alzheimers. Yesterday was pretty good but this morning she got up and saw "her mom" in the mirror and went to her room crying. Poor thing. I hate it when I can't help her.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1863 on: December 06, 2009, 01:47:30 PM »

It sure does take me a long time to look at Walmart!!  Love driving that cart as I never get tired, and I don't think  hubby likes that, he wants me to get tired so we can hurry up and get out of there.   ROFLMAO Laughing  When we got home it takes me forever to get things put away.  The day is gone already!!  It is getting dark and would you believe I am having trouble keeping my eyes open and it is not even 5:00  yet.  Going to fix all beef hot dogs with sauerkraut and mustard, or hamburgers for supper don't know which.  We ate breakfast at 10:45 am and would you believe I am still full!!! 

Hope everyone has a good evening and my gosh LOLITA it seems like your MIL just went home, I guess it didn't pay to drive her all that way for such a short time.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1864 on: December 06, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »

Frankie, Lolita and everyone,

We just got home this afternoon from a fabulous trip.

Got up very early this morning to watch the ships docking,
                        had a four hour journey  home  and after doing a little unpacking
                         we are very tired. I have a doctor"s appointment in the
                         morning but will catch up later in the day.

Glad to hear Shirl was doing pretty well, I will call her
                          tomorrow.
                                                         Betty

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1865 on: December 06, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave,
JUST ME STOPPING IN TO SAY HELLO.  wave..HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE.  WITH THE HOLIDAYS SO CLOSE..I AM SURE EVERYONE HAS BEEN BUSY WITH CELEBRATING AND PLANNING.  PERSONALLY I LIKE THE CELEBRATING THE MOST...FORGET THE PLANING...... THATS NO FUN  Wink  Laughing GIVE ME THE CELEBRATING ANY DAY  Laughing !!!

LIKE SO MANY HERE, I DO MISS CLAY'S  CHRISTMAS CONCERTS ...THEY WERE ALWAYS SO BEAUTIFUL.

SO FAR, SO GOOD ON THE JOB..EVERYONE IS NICE & MY BOSS IS ALSO NICE TOO  Smile

WELL JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL THOUGHT OF FONDLY.

TAKE CARE EVERYONE...HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1866 on: December 06, 2009, 05:49:11 PM »

wave

Checking in!

Betty - I'm glad to see you here - don't know why I expected you to be home before now! Rest, and I hope you have a good doctor's appointment tomorrow.  Shirl will be very happy to hear from you.

Pepe - glad you had a good time driving in Walmart  Laughing Today has been another football day (still going on!), plus Lewis put a few Christmas lights up - you would have laughed at Tuffy. Lewis put our lighted deer in the yard, and they scared Tuffy - he barked and barked!  Laughing He's finally O.K. with them now, though. I made a huge pot of gumbo today - chicken and sausage. I will have to freeze it in smaller bowls. I made my largest crock pot full - it will be enough to last Lewis all winter!

Monica - Ft. Polk is Army (Leesville Louisiana) and there is an Air Force base in Shreveport. There may be other bases in Louisiana that I do not know about.

JoAnn - I'm sorry Jennie is not having a good day - hope she feels better tomorrow.

Prissy - you must be very proud of TCU - they are ranked 4th in the Nation, and are going to the Fiesta Bowl - we just watched the show about the college bowl match-ups.

ANGELA - I am so happy that you still like your new job. Being happy at work is so important. I hope your parents are well.

Have a good evening and night, everyone - going to say an early Good Night - see you tomorrow.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1867 on: December 06, 2009, 07:04:43 PM »

JoAnn, there are more than one thousand dialects in the Philippines but I like the U.S. better at least here one could travel anywhere and not have to worry about one’s dialect. BTW, thanks Huggles and take your time posting the recipe, I won’t make it until after the holidays.

I hope your mom will have a better day tomorrow. I’m sorry about her eye, a neighbor of mine had the same experienced a while back and her eye was deep red for a few days.

Monica, the symptoms you described makes me believe that you are indeed pregnant. I can’t wait… Purple Banana

Pepe, I love reading your adventures at Wal-Mart…keep it up and who cares if hubby doesn’t like it. Wink Hubby finally saw MIL’s eye/forehead; he looked at her and says, “My God you look like a raccoon,” then added, “No one will see you now if you go outside in the dark.”

Miss Betty, I feel better now knowing that you are home and safe…get plenty of rest and good luck with your doctor appointment.

wave Prissy, Frankie, Kelly, Angela, Miss Carol, Glory, Michelle, Tiffany and the rest…good night all. If possible, I’ll “see” you all tomorrow.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1868 on: December 06, 2009, 07:12:41 PM »

LOLITA- I'll know in a mere 36 hours. a new sign I just got... I made a bag of popcorn and halfway through it started to taste like I was eating pennies. Ewww now my
mouth is watering uncontrolably and still tastes bad

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1869 on: December 06, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »

Good Evening!

I am back from the Women's Gala at church and it was very nice.  My table turned out to look pretty good, and there were many other gorgeous tables, too.  I took lots of pictures, but Pepe, no food pictures.  More table pictures than anything.

I will post more tomorrow.

I hope you all have had a wonderful day!

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1870 on: December 07, 2009, 03:25:59 AM »

It is raining and freezing, the cries and howl of the dog next door woke me up at 2:30 am, what the heck am I going to do with these people? I feel like going out there and just breaking the fence so I can let the dog in my house and keep it warm. The poor thing probably weight 8 pounds.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1871 on: December 07, 2009, 04:33:50 AM »

Lolita, that is awful, you need to report this if it happens often Naughty
I am dropping in with your morning hot chocolate my OCD friends wave I made some poached eggs with wheat toast in the RTM with crispy bacon in honour of Barbara's birthday, please drop by for breakfast Huggles , I also brought a few chocolate donuts for your breakfast pleasure Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1872 on: December 07, 2009, 05:40:35 AM »

I HURT SO BAD I WANT TO SCREAM, MY NECK IS SO STIFF I CAN'T MOVE IT. I AM GOING TO THE CHRIOPRACTOR THIS MORNING AS SOON AS HE OPENS. I HOPE THIS IS NOT FIBROMYALGIA

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1873 on: December 07, 2009, 06:14:21 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I've been up since my usual time of 5:30 but I've just been "vegging" until it's time to go to my maintenance class.  I leave at 9 am.  Today is the "long" day.  After class at 11, I'll swing by the medical supplies, which I have to pass anyway going to my class and back.  I get 3 portable oxygen tanks for Mom.  They would deliver but this way, I can get them when we want them, not waiting on their driver's schedule.
    I'll go straight to the gym without stopping home. I have to be there at 12:30.  That gives me an hour and a half to leave class,which is a 15  minute drive from my home,  stop and get the bottles, drive the drive back to my side of town, pass my home and continue on another 10  minute drive.  I'm hoping to have time to get on the bike for a fast workout before 12:30.
   Then when I'm finished at the gym at 1:00, I'll drive back home and change and pick up Mom, turn around and head out the same way but past for another 15 minute drive to the podiatrist.  I'll pass close to Prissy's house, so I"ll wave from the highway! lmao I'm sure that she will see me from a couple of blocks away!

Not expecting any good news at the maintenance class this week.  My body is still putting on muscle weight AND I DID EAT CHICKEN SPAGHETTI AND CHOCOLATE CHIP  COOKIES  when Prissy and Skip came over Saturday night!!!! It was worth it!!!(until this morning's scale bigsmile)

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1874 on: December 07, 2009, 06:48:52 AM »

Good Morning!

Skip has another appointment with the podiatrist.  Maybe we will find out that he can wear a regular shoe again instead of the "boot" and if he can drive.  He said he is getting "cabin" fever.  I can understand that because I have been the one on the go with orchestra rehearsals and concert, AAUW brunch, and then decorating and attending the Women's Gala at church yesterday. 

After his appointment, he wants to go to Walmart and do some Christmas shopping, buy food for the needy, and you all know what he really wants.......TO RIDE ON THAT MOTORIZED CART!!  lmao

The Gala was lovely, and I do have pictures of many of the gorgeous tables there.   The food was brought out to us in courses by some of the men of the church.  Skip had really wanted to be a part of this.

First course was a salad with pecans, onion, mixed greens, feta cheese and I believe, Honey Balsamic dressing.

Second course was a meat (chicken?) in a sauce with mushrooms, wild rice, and green beans wrapped in bacon.

Dessert was a chocolate mousse in an edible shell.  All of the food was delicious, and I got too caught up in the eating and conversation at our table to take food pictures!   Paranoid

Coming up this week:  Wednesday, a rehearsal for a church Christmas program, Thursday, Whitlock Club brunch and program and the Pond Club Holiday party that evening,  Friday, Meals on Wheels, if Skip is ready, Saturday, quartet plays a wedding, and Sunday, the church Christmas program I am playing in their orchestra.   We won't talk about the week after that yet!   Wink

Pepe,
I wish you and Skip and Jennie could all meet up at the same Walmart and enjoy motoring around together.  It sounds like you had a good time yesterday shopping!  I think I will get Walmart gift cards for Skip's son and daughter while we are there today for part of their Christmas gifts.  Walmart has such a variety of things, they can choose what they want.

Glory,
I hope you get your chiropractor appointment.  I hate to hear you are in pain.  I have a gift certificate for a massage from a gal that the quartet played for her church.  I may use it in the next few weeks.

Lolita,
I can't believe those people are still neglecting that dog.  Has animal control been out to investigate?  And if they take the dog away, what will happen to it?   You are so kind hearted, I know it hurts you to hear the dog suffering.  Thanks for the lovely Christmas card.  You are a sweetheart!  I have not sent any yet.

Sharon,
I did slip over and enjoy that RTM breakfast.  Hot chocolate  is what is keeping me warm and keeping my heating bill down!!  lmao

Betty,
It's good to see you checking in and that you had such a wonderful cruise and trip.  Rest and we will see you here soon.

ANGELA,
Always glad to see you checking in with us.  Wonderful that the job is going well and the boss is nice.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.  Has Tony had the snow plow out yet??

Frankie,
All of Fort Worth is proud of TCU!!  The Fiesta Bowl with Boise, Idaho is certainly a thrilling thing for them.  Had Texas lost against Nebraska, TCU might have had a more formidable opponent to play against in a Bowl, but we will take what we can get!!  TCU did get through their season without losing a game!!  And, as you can imagine, the TCU head football coach's contract has been extended with a substantial raise! 

Jan,
I don't know if you've been to your symphony concert yet or not??  I know you will enjoy it.  I would like to know which concerto the violin soloist will play.  I have seen YoYo Ma perform in the past and I'm not sure if I can go when he comes here.  I will check on tickets.

Monica,
I hope you get the news you want soon!  Wink

JoAnn,
It sounds like a busy morning for you.  How is Jennie today?  I sent you a PM about your pictures.

Hello to all checking in and/or reading and have a Marvelous Monday!  (Maybe after I have chauffeured Skip to Walmart and various other places, I can finish decorating my house!!!)  Santa Smiley  Cmas tree

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1875 on: December 07, 2009, 07:28:28 AM »

wave

Good Morning!

A quick post just to say hello. We have a Christmas party tonight (Rotary) so I am cooking - going to take a vegetable dish and a dessert - have to get to the kitchen to decide what!!!  Laughing Going to wrap presents today - I'm ready to get that finished. Have a wonderful Monday, everyone - see all of you later...........................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1876 on: December 07, 2009, 07:37:45 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1877 on: December 07, 2009, 08:49:42 AM »

wave GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1878 on: December 07, 2009, 09:00:45 AM »

Good to see you here DUDLEY!!!!  Hope you are feeling some better.

PRISSY the dinner sounded wonderful, extra special for sure. 

GLORY , oh dear, did you pm DUDLEY with your questions?

FRANKIE, let me know what you are cooking!!!  I think the  Rotary club should cook for you, you are always cooking for them.  Laughing

Well not getting done what I had hoped to.  It takes me forever to do anything and the sweat just pours off of me, my hair is all wet now.  I am going to go lay down for a few minutes and take a oxygen break.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1879 on: December 07, 2009, 10:47:11 AM »

wave

Lunch time check in.

Pepe - I decided on a squash/corn casserole and red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Hobby Lobby had all of its Christmas things on sale Saturday, and I got Santa picks for cupcakes - an easy way to decorate when you don't have  much time. l have baked a double batch of cupcakes - will freeze half of them unfrosted for Lewis to take to the Council On Aging Board meeting later in the week. All I will have to do on Thursday is frost and decorate! Rotary members are asked to provide food so much because all of the money they make goes to scholarships and other community things!   Laughing

I have just set the TV to record Carrie Underwood's Christmas special tonight, since we won't be home. For those of you interested, it is going to be on the FOX Netowork (2 hours long).

Have a great afternoon, everyone - I have yet to get even one present wrapped!!!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx