gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:02:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 326
Total: 326

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #44 (Rated R)  (Read 263326 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1660 on: November 02, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »

Never sorry I asked, because I care about you good and bad Huggles enjoy DWTS Missy Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1661 on: November 02, 2009, 03:41:55 PM »

Maddey has swine flu. She has been all over Peyton. Just the facts here.

She has had a low fever since Friday and has been hoarce. sp? All of a sudden this afternoon, her fever went up to nearly 104 and she lost her voice. The kids are kicking us out in the morning and taking turns off work to stay home with them. We have already been exposed and could stay here, but if Peyton should spike a fever or whatever, they want to be here to get her to the hospital ASAP.

Please put them in your prayers.  Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1662 on: November 02, 2009, 04:59:43 PM »

Becky, my gosh how frightening Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1663 on: November 02, 2009, 05:41:09 PM »

wave Here I am.

Things have just been so crazy, a conference, a sickness, an overly-long commute filled w/ traffic delays (just when one goes away, another pops up), challenging work w/ too much overtime, Halloween. . . . I need a RTM day!!!

Miss all of you.  Huggles

P.S. Becky - Poor kids - Hope Peyton doesn't get it. Take care of yourself too - You don't need this.

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1664 on: November 02, 2009, 07:01:46 PM »

Ann - So good to hear from you. We were worried about you. Take it easy, honey, and try not to work too hard.

Becky - Will keep all in our prayers.

Shirley - Debbie isn't dating anyone at the moment.

Sharon - Yes, Bozena is coming up for both Christmas and New Year's. She'll be here for two weeks.

I wanted to tell all of you the beautiful program my daughter put on.  She is the choir director at a Catholic School and also plays piano and organ for all the Sunday Masses. Well, this past Sunday was All Saints day and Debbie had the kindergarden and first graders dressed up as different saints and angels. They were so cute. Their parents made their costumes and did a fabulous job. Then they all sang together. The older kids sang When the Saints come marching in but changed the wording to include the various saints  the kindergarden and first grade children were representing. It was just so great.   I know this won't mean much to those that aren't Catholic, but it was a beautiful mass.

OK = Off to watch some more DWTS

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1665 on: November 02, 2009, 07:24:40 PM »

Evelyn, sounds beautiful Huggles
Ann, glad you posted Huggles
I'm gone at 6am, home and right to Dance FIT~~~~see ya sometime  Baby Dust

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1666 on: November 02, 2009, 07:41:17 PM »

Evelyn, is Bozena coming for Christmas???

YES
   IF ALL GOES WELL

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1667 on: November 02, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »

Tomorrow the kids have the day off of school because it's election day

...and...

wait

for

it

the washer and dryer are being delivered tomorrow!!!

Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1668 on: November 03, 2009, 02:08:33 AM »

Yeah Bethie Woohoo! Woohoo! Celebrate
Hello Bozena!!! Huggles
Off to business hypnotic

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1669 on: November 03, 2009, 04:33:22 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1670 on: November 03, 2009, 04:50:12 AM »

BRENDA, today is Tuesday!!!  Hopefully after today you will rest and take care of yourself.  How are you feeling?

ANN it is wonderful to see your post.  Hope things settle down a bit for you.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1671 on: November 03, 2009, 07:11:36 AM »

Stopped in at home to warm up a bit and get Cristien some breakfast - been working at the polls since 6:30. Gonna lie down for a few and then back out for the 11:00 shift. It's really cold out there.

Well, the results of the PET scan were a mixed bag. I probably do not have lung cancer - the spot on my lung did not get "hot" or "light up" with the radioactive material. They will just watch it and I will have another CAT scan in six months - it could be too small to "light up" at this point - but at least it is small.

The bad thing is that I do have colon cancer - but it is very small. I have an appt with a GI guy next week and he will be doing a colonoscopy and probably a biopsy. Then they will decide what to do - surgery or whatever. The blessing is that it is also very small so whatever this thing with my electrolytes that put me in the hospital, it was a blessing in disguise because I would probably not have had another colonoscopy until it was too late to do anything. Keep me in your prayers please. I am saying thank you, God, a lot these days.

Evelyn and Jeanne, thanks for the cards - and hugs back to both of you. Shirley, I thanked you, didn't I? I'm pretty sure I did, but thanks again, just in case.

Becky, boy, I hope you don't get the flu. Now I'm worried about you and Jim. Take care - WASH YOUR HANDS A LOT! Keep us informed how the kids are doing. Peyton is so little - I hope she doesn't get it.  I'm thinking of you.

Don't know if I will make it back today. We are having an election night party tonight after the polls close, and they think we will probably have our results by 10:00 (Hope so). Will let you know. Now I will unfortunately have too much time to think about my health issues - the campaign has at least kept my mind occupied and away from that.  I will not worry though as it will be okay!

Luv ya,

B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1672 on: November 03, 2009, 07:39:33 AM »

Bren... Huggles

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1673 on: November 03, 2009, 07:44:55 AM »

Hey, Julie called - she covered my polling place for all the whole day and told me to stay home and rest = think I will take her up on that one. Off to lie down, am cold and tired -  brrrrr. Hope you are all warmer than I am right now.

Philly - thanks - don't worry, I'm fine!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1674 on: November 03, 2009, 09:55:08 AM »

Brenda, you're right, everything hapens for a reason and God got you to the hospital to find and treat you ASAP.  Huggles Huggles Huggles  Where can we look online tonight to see Julie's election results?

We're still at the kids' house watching Madisen today. They got the baby out of the house for the day and they all have separate rooms assigned to sleep in.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1675 on: November 03, 2009, 10:31:31 AM »

BRENDA,  Big Hug! of course you are going to be okay.  I won't let anything happen to you my dear friend.  I will surround you with  .  I am glad you are staying home the rest of the day.  Put on some layers of clothes and lay down and cover up good.  Do you have any sweat suits?  i live in them in  the winter warm and comfortable,.   Yep you thanked me for my card it was the Big Hug card!!!  Don't be taking care of anyone but you.  Let Christien fix his own food.  You are the one that comes first now.

BECKY, sure hope you or Jim don't come down with the flu.  Are you going home tomorrow?  It was sleeting up here a couple of hours ago.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ImNOTjoemomma
Claymaniac

« Reply #1676 on: November 03, 2009, 10:55:20 AM »

becky.... Big Hug!

brenda.....  Big Hug!

i'm readin...just cant say much! who knew that a sprained shoulder or whatever it is would shut me up! lmao lmao

have any of you ever taken flexeril? i only took one & it didnt do squat but maybe i am supposed to be takin it awhile before it works...anyone know about it?

scratch

one thing about missin 2 weeks of work...got lotsa time to apply at colleges with joey!  hypnotic
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1677 on: November 03, 2009, 02:20:30 PM »

Brenda, what can I say? My prayers are with you that they can get it all with the biopsy. I am here my friend if you need to talk. Huggles Huggles Huggles
Same for you mare! Huggles Huggles
Becky, lots of  Huggles for you too. Darn danged flu!!!!!
Beth,  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana we want pictures!!!!
Ann, so nice to hear from you but I am sorry that you are working so hard. Maybe if you work real hard now, when Clay decides to tour again you will have lots of time off Clapping
I can not wait for that to happen. I was hoping for a Christmas tour, even a small one!
I am still doing laundry, seems I can only do a couple of loads before I get to hurting to bad to go up and down the stairs. And there is no way I want Tony or Paul doing the laundry!! So I will just take 3 or 4 days to get it done. I did get the cookies baked and the Rice Krispie Treats done and packaged to ship out. I am also sending Brandon a bunch of towels. He cut his arm really bad on his bedroom window, it was stuck and he pushed his arm right through the glass, used all but 2 of his towels to clean up the blood!!! Huggles Huggles I went crazy buying towels when I did my bathroom so I am happy to send him some. My linen closet will thank me too!
Gotta go get dinner on the table. Carrie is coming over right from work to pick up the stuff for Brandon and Bryan, she will send it out with Fed Ex tomorrow from work.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1678 on: November 03, 2009, 04:17:49 PM »

Hi, all. Just got my shower and feel better. Slept most of the day. Am off in a few to the elections results get together. (fingers crossed).

Shirley, am taking care of myself and so are both my kids  - Cristien is my 4 year-old grandson and he loves my french toast. I wasn't able to make it for him the last few times he was here because I was sick or in the hospital, so I wanted to make it for him today. My son, Chris, has been taking good care of me since I have been sick, getting me food and/or anything else I wanted or needed. Both my kids (and my SIL) have been wonderful actually. Today they took me off the belly shots of Calcitonin - hallelujah! My belly is all black and blue, as are both my arms. I look like a punching bag - it really didn't hurt that much but I'm glad Dan doesn't have to make that trip over here two times a day anymore. One doctor tomorrow afternoon and another tomorrow morning, blood tests Friday morning, the GI doc next Wednesday, so I'm all set, I guess.

Mary, thanks. I really am in pretty good spirits - not too worried. Would have been more worried if the lung spot had been positive (harder for me with the COPD problem). Not too happy about either but at least they haven't metastasized and are both fairly small at this point. Will be glad to know all the facts though. I do appreciate the thoughts and prayers. Please say some for my financial situation - missing a lot of work with no pay - big problem indeed.

As for elections, Becky - I guess any Toledo news station - I guess.  http://www.wtol.com/ (Julie's friend, Chrys Petersen, is the news anchor on this station). I promise to post once I get home (shouldn't be too late - the girls have school tomorrow and it shouldn't take long to count local results) - or at least I wouldn't think so.

Fingers crossed for Julie, please!

Kim, Flexeril is a muscle relaxer. Makes me kind of loopy (but then most of those kinds of pills do). Do you have a frozen shoulder? Painful, I know. Marilyn has a bad shoulder problem now as well and has a lot of pain.   Huggles

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1679 on: November 03, 2009, 05:41:39 PM »

B. love you Huggles
Can't wait to hear about Julie tonight Fingers Crossed

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx