gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:09:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 97
Total: 97

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #44 (Rated R)  (Read 262879 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: September 08, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #44

How the RTM got started:

posted by Pamela on August 26, 2005, 09:42:33 PM
Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.    blush

...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!? I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

A lovely reminder of the MI Diesels! 

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 03:47:56 AM »

Well good morning from our new home wheee thanks Miss Moonie Laughing
Coffee and tea are ready Thought we'd do Panera bagels this morning Ann there's an asiago for you Wink I also got a nice gooey coffee cake~~~Shirley hope our sweet toof can try some and that your tummy will like it Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 03:50:11 AM »

What happy times, but I don't think this was the most updated one, did we have one with Kimmy???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 03:52:46 AM »

Lookie here, morning Meesa wave

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 04:46:24 AM »

Good Morning SHARON, thanks for getting  up so early and fixing breakfast.  Are you getting enough sleep.  seems like you go to bed late and get up early and don't take time during the day to rest!!!!   

Love the picture of MEESA!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 05:13:32 AM »

ROFLMAO

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 05:46:42 AM »

Meesa, love the blend this morning Clapping
Shirley, I don't need much sleep, and I get to bed by 11 or so most nights, usually not up til 6, and I do sleep well. If I need to rest a bit in the afternoon, I put my feet up and read the paper on my chaise Huggles
Now saying all that I'm flying around today getting ready for business the next two days in Stratford, my favorite account Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 06:00:10 AM »

Morning RTM family!!

Sharon, here is one that I have of the gang:

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 06:12:44 AM »

Wow what a great way to start the decorating of our new home, thanks. I just got back home from PT and thought I would check in and found out the movers have been busy. I am going to go see what I have in my storage to help decorate. BBL

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 06:16:40 AM »

Brenda, Ra-Ta (I now call her Ra-Na, sounds more feminine  Laughing) has mastitis.  I guess it can be very serious for a cat, so she is now on  amoxicillin.   Now both she (still outside) and the baby (inside) have developed a cough.  Took the little one to the vet yesterday ($73-YIKES!  Wish she would give us a group discount!!!! hypnotic) and now he has drops in his eyes and nose twice a day, and amoxicillin too.  Dave actually wants to get the mama fixed up and let her inside.  Have let her and baby have a couple of visitations nose-to-nose, and she immediately starts kissing him all over! (licking)  It's so heart-warming. Love!

Hope you have enough work available that will allow you to catch up, Brenda!  BTW, have you used your scooter anymore, now that you are a seasoned pro??? Wink

Mary, love the philosophy from yesterday.....I don't cook every day anymore either, not really.  We get a lot of food out and bring it home.  I probably cook 4-5 days a week.  And then sometimes it's those rotisserie chickens, already cooked, from the grocery (that counts as cooking, right?? Laughing)

Beth, so glad school worked out for Diana yesterday.  I remember those times in pre-school when I left my little ones...I was more anxious than they were!  I did have one child, can't remember which, who really clinged and didn't want me to leave the first couple of days, and on those days I drove home crying. sad

Oh, Sharon, take me with you to Stratford!!!  I wanna lounge lazily by the pond (while you work your tail off inside a hospital.. Paranoid).

So glad you enjoyed the zoo, Peggy, and that it didn't wear you out!!

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 06:18:36 AM »

Anyone think we are seeing a little bit more of Clay lately? Is that a sign of more to come? Dare I hope? But, really, he needs to do something with that hair. He needs someone who knows what they are doing  wave pick me pick me

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 06:25:51 AM »

Karen, as far as I am concerned, anytime I have to set the table, then clean it up after, counts as cooking. These days I do what I want, when I want. It no longer bothers me to let Paul fend for himself as far as dinner goes. And seeing as he spends all of his awake hours in the basement, I don't worry about much else either No! Nener nener! wheee spit coffee

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 06:28:36 AM »

Morning all   Huggles

just stopping in to say 'Hi' to everyone.  I enjoyed reading about the first day at school for Beth's daughter and Mary's grandchild.  Reminds me of my kids going to school.

Quote from: Pepe
« Yesterday at 12:03:19 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PEGGY, so good to see you!!!  Now I would like to know why Dick didn't make the potato salad since he likes to cook, that way you didn't have to make all of the dishes!!!!  Did you ask him what the rush was to go somewhere???????    You take it easy and just do what  YOU want to do.

Shirley- Dick does almost all the cooking here.   Smile  There are just a few things that I cook better than he does.  He did cooked the noodles and potatoesfor me and cut up all the veggies.  I just have to make so much that it takes me a long time.  Jamie likes me to leave her some leftovers.     

Karen - Glad that you were able to get mama kitty & baby kitty some help.  It's nice to know that mama didn't forget her baby already.   Huggles 

Mary -   If Dick does the cooking, I do the cleanup and vicea versa.  Works for us. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42:45 AM »

Karen, as far as I am concerned, anytime I have to set the table, then clean it up after, counts as cooking. These days I do what I want, when I want. It no longer bothers me to let Paul fend for himself as far as dinner goes. And seeing as he spends all of his awake hours in the basement, I don't worry about much else either No! Nener nener! wheee spit coffee

lmao  Laughing  Mary, good to see that you are in a nice, peaceful place in your life!!! Clapping Huggles

I'm glad we're seeing more of Clay, too!  You knew that a new CD is promised for spring 2010, didn't you?  I'm sure he's involved in photo shoots lately for that.  Gotta get his face back out there before it comes out.  Hope he makes the rounds (GMA, The View, etc) next spring!!
It's about time!  I've missed him.....

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 07:03:28 AM »

Me too Karen, can't wait to "see" him again. Yes I knew about the new cd. It is just that we saw nothing and now we are getting a peek here and there. I wonder if he is just testing the waters to see what the reaction to him now, is like. Seeing how big a fan base he has left?

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 07:06:39 AM »

Well I finally took the plunge and made an appointment with a new back Dr. My Cardiologist recommended him so we shall see. I hope I like him so I can get something done with this back and get off the heavy pain meds. The appointment is for September 22 so wish me luck!

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 07:17:21 AM »

Well I finally took the plunge and made an appointment with a new back Dr. My Cardiologist recommended him so we shall see. I hope I like him so I can get something done with this back and get off the heavy pain meds. The appointment is for September 22 so wish me luck!

Good luck Mary.  Keep us posted.   Huggles

Off to see if I can get anything done around here.   Paranoid

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 07:44:00 AM »

Brenda, Ra-Ta (I now call her Ra-Na, sounds more feminine  Laughing) has mastitis.  I guess it can be very serious for a cat, so she is now on  amoxicillin.   Now both she (still outside) and the baby (inside) have developed a cough.  Took the little one to the vet yesterday ($73-YIKES!  Wish she would give us a group discount!!!! hypnotic) and now he has drops in his eyes and nose twice a day, and amoxicillin too.  Dave actually wants to get the mama fixed up and let her inside.  Have let her and baby have a couple of visitations nose-to-nose, and she immediately starts kissing him all over! (licking)  It's so heart-warming. Love!

Oh, Sharon, take me with you to Stratford!!!  I wanna lounge lazily by the pond (while you work your tail off inside a hospital.. Paranoid).

Ahhh Karen, it warms my heart too that Ra Na and Jamal are all lovey Love! Yeah for you and good on Dave for coming around and bringing Ra Na inside, I love you for that Huggles Huggles

How I wish you could laze down by the Avon river while I work my tail off Laughing Naughty then we could go buy greeting cards bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 07:46:31 AM »

Mary Woohoo! yay go for it Clapping
Peggy, Al and I worked in the kitchen the same way, usually Al did the cooking cause he was waaaay better at it than me, and I did the cleanup, it worked.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 07:48:11 AM »

Oh crap not these two again???? who are they anyway

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx