gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:31:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 354
Total: 354

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 7  (Read 1994 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« on: September 07, 2009, 02:07:04 PM »

Terry Fator ‘does’ Michael Jackson to help Jerry’s Kids

Other celebrities slated to donate their time and talent on the telethon include Clay Aiken, The Backstreet Boys, Garth Brooks, Johnny Carson, Billy Crystal, Michael J. Fox. Jeff Foxworthy, Regis Philbin and hundreds of others.

I'm pretty sure this is a new article with older paragraphs. Laughing

The Examiner

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 02:09:50 PM »

John Krasinski, Clay Aiken and Nick Cannon read for kids (and it's free!)

If your children enjoy stories read to them, they will love the fun, new and free website Speakaboos, where stars like John Krasinski, Clay Aiken, Nick Cannon and others read for them.

As we find out from the Seattle Eastside Family Examiners, Speakaboos is a new website which offers your kids a "safe online environment" in which they can explore, play, and hear all kinds of different, fun stories. Fables, nursery rhymes, fairy tales, folk tales, songs and others are available for free, accompanied by colorful illustrations and read by celebrities like The Office's  John Krasinski (also involved in another book related project with First Book), Clay Aiken (who recently renamed his foundation, devoted to children with disabilities), Nick Cannon, Kelly Ripa, Kevin Bacon, and other celebrities.

The Examiner

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 04:02:12 AM »

Don't know if this is the right place for this -- Clay answered more questions at the OFC very early this morning.

Start at 10161.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 06:55:51 PM »

Hello, ANN!   wave

The Clay Nation is up against three fan bases in the Ultimate World Idol Poll. For more details, read the latest Carolina blog. Included are a montage by LovesClaysVoice and clickable graphics by cindilu2, AmazingCA, and Fountaindawg.
Let's win the Wall for Clay!   Purple Banana

Caro

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx