gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2024, 11:30:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 31:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 243783 times)
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1860 on: December 10, 2009, 06:41:18 PM »

Hi~ I had been seeing were several of you had gone to see Blind Side. Roger ,JT(our oldest GS) and I went today..It is a great inspirational, and well acted movie.I recommend that if you haven't seen it to try and go.

Tomorrow is the only day this week I have to work,because Rebecca & her parents are back from their cruise to the Bahamas.

I have two Christmas functions tomorrow so  both are potlucks. One is our YMCA water aerobics class ,and the other is our Sunday School Class Christmas get together tomorrow night.
I have been asked to take green beans to both, so I am presently cooking a huge pot of green beans,and have also made deviled eggs also to take with the green beans tomorrow night.

I am glad the voting issue is finally over with..Wonder what our next controversery will be? bigsmile
Did anyone watch THe View ..I will admit I turned it on before we left for the movie to see
what their reaction would be, and it was just like I figured ..flaunting all over him. Sherri kept putting her hand on his knee, and even Elizabeth was gushie..They all made me sick..They could see thatt he had done nothing wrong. Didn't watch him sing because we left for the movie..What few minutes I did see was quite enough for me.

Hope that all of you caught in the extreme bad & bitter cold weather will be able to stay safe,and warm.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #1861 on: December 10, 2009, 09:42:34 PM »

Hi folks!  wave

Taking a moment to share about RL...it's been awhile...and so glad we're beyond the vote thing, the AL thing...while looking forward to 'reactivated Clay'...here goes a little about the doings 'in my neck of the woods.' 

I'm experiencing the seasons out here...lol...I just purchased a fleece lined robe, and will be running around in heavy sweaters/sweatshirts.  Temps got down below the 30s...and on Tuesday, I had a number of errands to run...wasn't sure if they'd get done, especially if there was snow.  Instead, the sun was out...just gorgeous...I'll try to send my pics to my email and upload via photobucket...so you all can view the stunning scene that awaited me that morning...the hills nearby were anointed with snow...a spectacularly beautiful sight.  I was awestruck...couldn't believe how gorgeous it was...and unfettered by obstructing buildings et al.  Even when they build in across the street, I'll still have an amazing view.  Such a deal for this former apartment dweller when I felt lucky to see a few stars at night.!!!

Okay...one of the key errands I ran was to finally face an ahem... blush bra fitting...embarrassing...but oh well, I'm old enough to be a bit free-er about this topic, I guess.  What with the pounds that piled on during the legal strife, I had not a clue what I should be wearing...suffice it to say, I thought I'd expanded to about 60 triple H!!!  Nothing was comfortable anymore...and my figure kind of bled together.  I found this shop about 40 minutes away...and I was thrilled to finally get one that fit...yes!...and lo and behold, I did not have to stand all exposed either.  And...it didn't cost over 100$ either...I'd seen that show on Oprah and was worried that the thing would cost more than my new coat!!

Yesterday evening, I went with the Red Hat Society...retirement group...to the Mission Inn for the festival of lights...what an elegant sight that was.  It's quite the Christmas attraction in the Inland Empire.

I'll share some more RL tomorrow...and unless it is pouring rain Saturday, I'll be attending my student's memorial service at noon.  Still hard to fatham it.

Thea...my heavens the ordeal with your aunt...I don't understand that process at all...why she'd have to be placed at the end of the waiting list again (if I recall your post accurately)  Is your living room all set now?  The thought of a hot bubble bath sure sounded heavenly to me...wish I could enjoy them yet.

Gwenn...I hope Louie is settled down a bit more...did the remodel stir him up, you suppose?  And is you hubby's back any better...?

Mimi...too bad your employer didn't see fit to have you and Roger go with them!  bigsmile

Sunny, I read your thoughtful post over at the OFC...well said!

NCBarb,  it sounds like you've enjoyed some wonderful family time of late...I hope you aren't working those horribly long hours, yet!  And...do you have shopping options in Wilson?  Now that I live out in a more rural area, I have to drive at least a half hour on the freeway to have reasonable store choices...this year, Amazon.com was it for me!!  I love that site!  Clapping

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1862 on: December 11, 2009, 08:40:37 AM »

BEEN BUSY THIS MORNING.  BAKED 3 DOZEN COOKIES.  CLEANED UP THE DEN.  GETTING READY FOR TONIGHT.  FUNNY THING IS THAT FRYING THOSE LATKES FOR OVER AN HOUR WILL MAKE MY HOUSE SMELL LIKE A LATKE FOR DAYS.  BUT I DON'T CARE.  TRADITION, TRADITION.

MORE BAKING THIS AFTERNOON AND THEN PEELING 5 LBS. OF POTATOES.

BUT I FOUND MY MCWL AND All Is Well AND LISTENED TO THAT GLORIOUS VOICE I ALMOST FORGOT.  WISH HE WOULD SING 1 CHANUKKAH SONG.  WOULDN'T KILL HIM.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1863 on: December 11, 2009, 08:47:44 AM »

TRADITION, TRADITION.
You go, Tevye! Purple Banana

WISH HE WOULD SING 1 CHANUKKAH SONG.  WOULDN'T KILL HIM.
Wish he would sing anything and sing it well. Keeping fingers crossed for this new cd. Fingers Crossed

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1864 on: December 11, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »

GWENN, MARION  . . . and any others who observe Hanukkha, I want to wish you joy and blessings!  I love hearing about your traditions and how you celebrate!

Happy Hanukkha !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1865 on: December 11, 2009, 11:59:05 AM »

Gwenn,
                    Just wanted to wish you a Happy Hanukkha.

Blessings on you    and all of your faith.         

Betty
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1866 on: December 11, 2009, 12:18:26 PM »

Gwenn, Marion and all celebrating Hannuka, blessings my friends Huggles
Gwenn, I smell the latke's and they smell good

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1867 on: December 11, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »

This place is bursting at the seams. Sorry I've been lax. Here's your new place:

CM Discussion 32

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx